What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
It will take time to familiarise with this. So Mods should give option like FB. Switch to classic or new layout. The colours are light so seems like a childish/girlish.
Also, I am going to give positive ratings to all. :) :P

The Positive and negative ratings added to the experience of discourse. What were the staff thinking?!

This looks like some cheap copy of other inactive dead forums!! :argh:

Siiighhhhhh!!

As soon as you get used to the format, it gets changed....something like my local supermarket.... you know where all your grocery items are .....next time you go in they are all shifted about.
It's members who use and post on this site....perhaps someone should consider their opinion once in a while.

Oh boy this looks super bad. Should have outsourced this work to professionals. Anyways please bring back the box which showed on which post people are posting at currently, to make this atleast usable.

As soon as you get used to the format, it gets changed....something like my local supermarket.... you know where all your grocery items are .....next time you go in they are all shifted about.
It's members who use and post on this site....perhaps someone should consider their opinion once in a while.
but we dont like this look we better switch to old supermarket . dont you remeber story of coca cola classic ? when coke change the coke people come to streets and they want back thier old coca cola . then company start back coca cola classic :rofl:

is this pdf got hacked or sold to some new owner

Back
Top Bottom