What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is it me or i cant see names of new members. I think the color blended with the background on people who havent reached senior or elite tag

The only issue I find is some members have their flags arranged vertically and others have it linear. Apart from that, it's just new will take some time getting used to. IMO dark this theme is relaxing for eyes, rather than the white and dark color.
Edit : My flags too:undecided:

sir you are oldest and most respected member of this forum
1598097437826.png

Anyone wanna do a poll referendum on PDF? Regarding this new layout? If anyone does decides to do it then please tag me in that post. PDF member rights must be protected :wave:

@Imran Khan is giving positive and negative ratings. You know you have to wait a month to like get the feel of things before giving the ratings right? Thats what they told us. :( :( :(
its our day these are not that rating sir with fixing all this will go . BTW do you remember old thanks when they go away people cry rivers here :rofl:

Liked the old setup better, simple, efficient and to the point.

It's hard to read member names because of the colour clash. Can a option be setup to keep preferences according to the user.

its our day these are not that rating sir with fixing all this will go . BTW do you remember old thanks when they go away people cry rivers here :rofl:

Yeah when they archive the old files. Validation jab jati nazar ati hai tu heart attack hota hai

Your reaction score is 25K whereas mine is 635 yet i had more positive ratings than you. :D :D :D :D

Yeah when they archive the old files. Validation jab jati nazar ati hai tu heart attack hota hai

Your reaction score is 25K whereas mine is 635 yet i had more positive ratings than you. :D :D :D :D
take one more

What i have loved,

The attach files feature. LOVE IT!! FINALLY we can attach files from our computer. That would actually help with the posting so much as you want to bring in your PDF files and other files. We can actually have a book corner where we can share PDF file books and Epubs. Super thumbs up for that one

The "attach files" feature was always there but I think there was a file size limit of 5 MB.

Man, that is also there in old PDF.

OK.

I once used it to delete my own post that I consider revealing to many secret information after time given to delete it has been over.

Good idea. :tup:

I think the color blended with the background on people who havent reached senior or elite tag

Yes.

The "attach files" feature was always there but I think there was a file size limit of 5 MB.

I dont think so. I often tried to attach files but it always failed. Must have missed it. So the only positive i found was already there. :lol:

Oh another positive. Like the @ if you start typing an emoji, they appear down there like just type the colon and write r and all of them starting with r will appear

this new look is ugly as F.
please bring back the old one.

Back
Top Bottom