What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
@WebMaster can u please please bring back a "latest threads" section. The forum feels like am reading old newspaper, all days and weeks old threads. Its impossible to find latest topics, have to go to each and every forum. Please fix it for phone.
New shoutbox has latest threads option. You can scroll down as much.

Hello PDF Team,

Ever since this non-user friendly interface has been deployed a few days back where it's a struggle to navigate from one place to another like you could easily do so previously, one problem that I am encountering today is that each time I need to delete a letter/word within the Quick Reply box using backspace or when I need to add a paragraph using the enter key on the mobile website version, it kicks me out of the text box on each click. I have then click back into Quick Reply box to continue typing more or deleting more letters/words.

Please can this be fixed.

Posts within a thread annoying expanding and compacting as you scroll up or down.

On top of that there are 6 lists of other subforums just below the Quick Reply box. Why?

this is not good for business

Guests: 1)
Remove formatting

BoldItalicUnderline

Text colorFont size

Insert linkInsert imageSmiliesInsert

AlignmentListInsert table

UndoRedo

Toggle BB code

DONOT POST GRAPHIC/BLOODY/DEAD pictures or videos. Will result in an immediate ban.

Write your reply...

Post replyPreview
Attach files