What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think this can be taken care of by displaying latest threads (like latest pos
What do you want to use from there? Latest threads are shown in each section now.
Sir as earlier requested if we have recent thread button beside new posts it will be great as going to each and every section for latest threads is really painful and time consuming.
Humble request kindly consider
@WebMaster

there seems to be a caching delay between the main 'New Posts' area and individual threads. The 'New Posts' area is correctly showing the name of the latest user who has posted in the thread. But if I click on the last page number to open the last page of the thread, the post by the user isn't visible. This issue is coming up regularly, but not on every thread.

@WebMaster This delay is getting quite significant now. Viewing of some posts is delayed up to 5 minutes or more and delay is also causing ShoutBox to act erratically.

Look like there is a sharp decline of the number of member online and the lurker after the new template is introduced. I believe the main reason is because of the inability to see the lurker on any thread in the new template, I can see huge decline in Indonesian Defense Forum that usually always have around 40-60 lurker in any given time.

And as this ability has come back since Yesterday, I hope the number of member online and lurker can once again reach similar amount it has in previous template.

Look like there is a sharp decline of the number of member online and the lurker after the new template is introduced. I believe the main reason is because of the inability to see the lurker on any thread in the new template, I can see huge decline in Indonesian Defense Forum that usually always have around 40-60 lurker in any given time.

And as this ability has come back since Yesterday, I hope the number of member online and lurker can once again reach similar amount it has in previous template.
I feel there has been a noticeable decline by registered members on PDF after the new forum update. I don't see nearly the same amount of activity as prior to the update, which is very unfortunate :undecided: .

I don't like new forum layout...I want my old PDF back.

@WebMaster
I know you did lot of hard work but for me it is not good lay out so Kindly give us old PDF back.

Old was better but it's no more a bloodbath like day-1 and will grow on you.

But please add the sideways scrollable page numbers for a thread, on both posts view as well as in thread. On top and bottom in thread.

Last edited:
I feel there has been a noticeable decline by registered members on PDF after the new forum update. I don't see nearly the same amount of activity as prior to the update, which is very unfortunate :undecided: .

Takes a bit of time. I was disappointed and frustrated when the new version was launched but gradually over the last few days mr webmaster has made juicy changes and its improved loads. Give it a few more days and it will im sure grow on you.
As far as activity goes- bro im sure its temporary - people are not going to just disappear because an upgraded version has appeared. Give it a week or so and the crowd will be back im sure.

Back
Top Bottom