What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can now report my own profile.

Also where is the warning tab located.

it is still difficult to type on mobile browser. screen keeps jumping. i had trouble sharing an image on this forum via link from a website, and had to upload it instead.

Having been on this forum since 2007, trust me, EVERY TIME Webby has done an update to the look, there have been complaints.

Human beings are creatures of habit, and we don't typically like to deal with 'change'.

Eventually, the bugs will get worked out, people will get used to the new layout, and in a little while we'll all move on and rarely think of the old layout.

I agree brother, it seems faster for me. I appreciate the new look, it is fresh.

some minor kinks here and there.

We can't do vertical anymore. So any suggestion on how making horizontal bar with better view would be helpful.

Thats a shame I thought the vertical layout would look great. I'll try and come up with something for the horizontal bar and get back to you tomorrow though.

Also can something be done about the background photos being low res?

I photoshopped a sample post. See attached picture. Looks a bit more consistent on PC browser.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 3.03.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 3.03.37 PM.png
    343.2 KB · Views: 30
Having been on this forum since 2007, trust me, EVERY TIME Webby has done an update to the look, there have been complaints.

Human beings are creatures of habit, and we don't typically like to deal with 'change'.

Eventually, the bugs will get worked out, people will get used to the new layout, and in a little while we'll all move on and rarely think of the old layout.

Very true.

The latest post icon on the right is good. I mostly use that to keep myself updated. The plain background next to pakdefence writing is looking good. I use mobile version, chrome.

Just downloaded the app. It doesn't work, says server error occurred

Last edited:
We can't do vertical anymore. So any suggestion on how making horizontal bar with better view would be helpful.

If we could darken the grey area in the background and quoted posts, it would help with the brightness of the page. Also, any chance we could divide the ratings back to +ive and -ive instead of their total sum?

I don't have any issue using this one, I will be able to navigate this forum even if it's in Chinese.

It's about the thing my eyes were used to, this radical change is failing already, my activity here dropped considerably after update.

I think owners of this website have granted its development job to some freelancer who not has good experience and has badly modified site

Back
Top Bottom