What's new

Forum Maintenance

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We had to do some maintenance, so please let me know if there are still some errors here and there that we couldn't identify.

Is there a way you can put up the maintenance window message on site two-three days before taking the site down ? It would make everyone aware of the change window and no one will unnecessarily keep on trying to browse it.Regards

So that is why the site was down for sometime in the evening.

Void is right, putting up a notice beforehand would be good.

Is there a way you can put up the maintenance window message on site two-three days before taking the site down ? It would make everyone aware of the change window and no one will unnecessarily keep on trying to browse it.Regards

Yeh, You are right.

hey i have a issue ..like i am posting my posts but still it's stop on particular count like 359 ..but i have posted 5-6 posts but it's count doesn't increase:sniper:

hey i have a issue ..like i am posting my posts but still it's stop on particular count like 359 ..but i have posted 5-6 posts but it's count doesn't increase:sniper:

You may have posted in the members club. Posts don't count there (In member introductions they do)

You may have posted in members club. Posts don't count there
:rofl: oho ok thnx for info...lol ya that is my fav. section where i can post which are unrelated to defence forum

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

i have q question why they don't count that :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom