What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

The blame should reside with the Saudi Regime who are inclined to fight a proxy war against Iran, by using Pakistan as a spring board to cause anarchy between Shia's and Sunni's. The solution is to destroy the command structure of this organization, then rehabilitation. Pakistan Army seriously needs to rethink its strategy in combating these thugs.

In Syria, the VETO powers are divided. Bosnia? are you kidding me? Kashmir...disputed between two countries, Palestine...American interests. Sorry i hate to burst your bubble, but there is no ''WE'' here... every one is after their own interests......We is used for Nations, we are more of a 'sentimental mob'......if Pakistanis were in position to set things straight, Pakistan wouldn't be in this mess.
And what you think UN will do? Land in the peace keeping forces? Pass a resolution in general assembly on the issue?they don't listen to us on drones and you think they will do best on this matter?

Hamid mir just repeated what i said earlier, people need to stand for themselves.....he is talking about aman lashkars in quetta and karachi like fata regions....though i don't approve of this but that is the right direction......
For last 2 years whenever i am on the road, meeting, forum i always said please please please, stand up as a nation because this nation is dead

At least it would be a step in the right direction.

How about asking your altaf bhai/ANP for spilling their beans and tell security forces whom they allowed to carry out the attacks?
Nothing happens in karachi without these two party's knowledge or consent.

And what you think UN will do? Land in the peace keeping forces? Pass a resolution in general assembly on the issue?they don't listen to us on drones and you think they will do best on this matter?

Hamid mir just repeated what i said earlier, people need to stand for themselves.....he is talking about aman lashkars in quetta and karachi like fata regions....though i don't approve of this but that is the right direction......
For last 2 years whenever i am on the road, meeting, forum i always said please please please, stand up as a nation because this nation is dead

No..these people are asking for White foreighn gods to come and save them..
Similarly as they saved syria,Egypt,Afghanistan and Iraq.
Idiocy has no limits...

The present storm will pass..but the question is, will Pakistan have learnt its lesson?

To not to fester such groups in future? To not use 'Islam' to achieve its strategic objectives.

Good Taliban.. Bad Taliban, good Mujaheddin...bad Mujaheddin..will these distinctions remain?

Last time i heard on PDF that ISI is the best intelligence agency in the world..does this statement deserve Infraction ? stop sending it without any reason.

The present storm will pass..but the question is, will Pakistan have learnt its lesson?

To not to fester such groups in future? To not use 'Islam' to achieve its strategic objectives.

Good Taliban.. Bad Taliban, good Mujaheddin...bad Mujaheddin..will these distinctions remain?

You and many like you try to milk the situation and vent your spleen posing as a sympathizer....

Last time i heard on PDF that ISI is the best intelligence agency in the world..does this statement deserve Infraction ? stop sending it without any reason.

Another perpetual moron jumps in.
I wonder who unbans you....

Thats the root problem but I guess no lessons learned.

But this Shia-Sunni violence is just getting more and more aggravated.

Thats the root problem but I guess no lessons learned.

But this Shia-Sunni violence is just getting more and more aggravated.

To give you riddence from your ignorance...these terms are invented by Americans,not Pakistanis...
They were the ones who tricked Pakistan and pressurised Pakistan into releasing the 'good taliban' from prisons.

You and many like you try to milk the situation and vent your spleen posing as a sympathizer....

Another perpetual moron jumps in.
I wonder who unbans you....

1000 times better than you..stop singing gaga of failed intelligence agency lolz..they failed miserably every time :P

To give you riddence from your ignorance...these terms are invented by Americans,not Pakistanis...
They were the ones who tricked Pakistan and pressurised Pakistan into releasing the 'good taliban' from prisons.

Americans,Brits,Israel,Saudi,Iranians, Indians, UAE everyone is after such a great nation.Look at your own failure rather than blaming anyone.Time to fix your house.

1000 times better than you..stop singing gaga of failed intelligence agency lolz..they failed miserably every time :P

Americans,Brits,Israel,Saudi,Iranians, Indians, UAE everyone is after such a great nation.Look at your own failure rather than blaming anyone.Time to fix your house.

Sorry forgot to add Afghans :)

No offence, but why are Indians concerned with the internal affairs of Pakistan, trying to catch cookie points when you have no clue why this phenomena is happening.

No offence, but why are Indians concerned with the internal affairs of Pakistan, trying to catch cookie points when you have no clue why this phenomena is happening.

Can understand your frustration about the incident but you are directing it at the wrong people.

Apologizes in advance but i don't get it what were youtrying to say?...did you mean americans used the word bad taliban and good taliban, and we don't have such people here?
I would say we need to stop moaning about past and stop blaming.....tell me what actikns have been taken against the terrorist leadership and not the small timers

Oh for god sake, its US, KSA, UAE, India, Timbaktu fault ? For once put all the blame on all section of Govt. Security agencies and Army.

They tricked you, so this is their fault, who got tricked ? Clean mess within your country. All the extremists, corrupt politicians, police, in security forces etc.

Why your enemies are able to use your weakness ? Face them, bash them but do some work within your own country which you have control of.

Can understand your frustration about the incident but you are directing it at the wrong people.

For some reason your sentence speaks of sarcasm, and you are not very concerned with the incident but just want to highlight the inefficiency of Pakistan. My main point is concerned with the idea that Indians should not involve them selves with the internal affairs of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom