What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

RIP the victims of yet another brutal attack.
Seems that the Sectarian Divide is just getting wider; hope it does not get unbridgeable.
Even the attacks on two PN Officers who happened to be Shia is indicative of this deeply disturbing trend.

Again little ******, I merely stated my opinion. You got offended and started crying like a little baby. Anyways keep barking.

My dear, we understand your frustration but this is noway of presenting your opinion

I wonder who said ''We take bullets on chest for you ' bloody civilians' '' :eek:. I have to agree with Karachiite, enough is enough, its time for intervention.

A ban on riding the pillion seats has been imposed in Karachi which will come to in force by midnight, Geo News reported.
According to Chief Minister house, a decision regarding ban on pillion riding was taken in the high profile meeting in chief minister house.

I wonder who said ''We take bullets on chest for you ' bloody civilians' '' :eek:. I have to agree with Karachiite, enough is enough, its time for intervention.

And you think UN will help you? Oh please, the only way we can solve this problem is through people

i still dont get it why the heck is the army just not bombing these terrorist scums to dirt we have the weapons why not use them!!

i still dont get it why the heck is the army just not bombing these terrorist scums to dirt we have the weapons why not use them!!

Because the terrorists are not all sitting together in one building with a big "Drop your bomb here" painted on it.

It's a classic guerrilla war or insurgency, where the terrorists melt into the civilian population, and live among them.

A ban on riding the pillion seats has been imposed in Karachi which will come to in force by midnight, Geo News reported.
According to Chief Minister house, a decision regarding ban on pillion riding was taken in the high profile meeting in chief minister house.

What does that mean, that only on person can ride on a motorbike?

How would it help?

At least it would be a step in the right direction.

Answer this, what have they done in syria, bosnia, kashmir, palestine, the only person who can do something is we the people, and not through votes or election but by taking a stand

4 killed, 18 injured in firing in Pakistan's Karachi

ISLAMABAD, March 4 (Xinhua) -- At least four people were killed and 18 others injured when some unknown gunmen sprayed bullets in various areas of Pakistan's southern port city of Karachi on Monday evening, local media reported.

Urdu TV channel ARY said that two people were killed and several others injured when some unknown gunmen opened fire at the people who were on their way back home after offering funeral prayer of Sunday night's bombing victims in Al-Asif Square area of the city.

Shortly after the attack, angry mob set four banks on fire and injured four people in National Highway area.

In a similar attack in Sohrab Goth area of the city, some unknown gunmen opened fire at a police mobile, injuring several people including one policeman. The protesters also set four banks on fire in the area.

Later in Ancholi area of the city, two people were killed and several others injured in firing by unknown gunmen.

The Rangers' spokesperson, said that four ranger personnel were injured in separate incidents of firing across the city.

The wounded people were shifted to nearby hospitals where two of them were in critical condition.

The unknown militants also torched six vehicles including two buses and two ambulances.

Monday evening's firing was a protest against the Sunday night' s bomb blast that targeted a locality of Shia Muslims in Abbas Town area of the city, leaving 48 people killed and over 150 injured.

4 killed, 18 injured in firing in Pakistan's Karachi -- Shanghai Daily | ???? -- English Window to China New

Sectairain Voilence in Pakistan ? First it was Iraq then spreading throught Middleeast now in Pakistan. I know that there are individuals that may say something in spite against either Sunni or Shi'tes and are quite rare, but this kind of violence is extremely suspicious . Most Pakistanis that I know are not bother whos a Sunni or Shi'tes. THey all got along
Using bombs to demolish 10 story buildings and no autherities around - there is something very suspicious. Raymond Davis comes into mind.

U must be an idiot if u think PA considers secterian fags as their strategic assets..... chawlien marnay ki had hoti hai.

Leave that false flagger he has nothing better to do in his life but come here and troll. Bhartis idiots like him have no life LOL.

Answer this, what have they done in syria, bosnia, kashmir, palestine, the only person who can do something is we the people, and not through votes or election but by taking a stand
In Syria, the VETO powers are divided. Bosnia? are you kidding me? Kashmir...disputed between two countries, Palestine...American interests. Sorry i hate to burst your bubble, but there is no ''WE'' here... every one is after their own interests......We is used for Nations, we are more of a 'sentimental mob'......if Pakistanis were in position to set things straight, Pakistan wouldn't be in this mess.

The bomb was placed with full humanitarian safeguards and before exploding the area was cleared of all non-shia!
seriously i am not sure WTF is up with these sectarian headlines..These terrorist parties like LeJ, TTP and AWSJ have killed more sunni's than Shia's indiscriminately and bombs do not differentiate before going off!

still problem is inside but people don't see it , it's not only Pakistan , its all over middle east.

look at Syria , if the opposite militants(Sunni) get the success to uproot shia government , first thing they will do is Mascara of shia . but still all Sunni world every Sunni country support militants . . But opposite Shia government always allowed Palestine refugee in country, it's only Arab country which given citizenship to Sunni Palestine refugee but the same people supported and fighting with Sunni against shia government killing shia people.

In Syria, the VETO powers are divided. .

but each and every Sunni country supporting Militants..............shia government allowed palatine Sunni refugee only arab country which given citizenship to them , but now same refugee are killing shia government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom