What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

Enough of Sunni-Shia blame game, be together in tough times. These times are testing times of a nation, if you show weakeness, you play directly into hands of enemies.

Its very painful to see people in such conditions .....

There expressions can bring tears in anyone eyes .........

Even animals ar better ..... :cry:

One can not fully stop terrorism, a few people willl always succeed.

But the level of terrorism in pakistan is really too high. It can only mean a substantial no of population is sympathetic to such acts and tolerates this OR the law enforcement agencies are compromised. I can't imagine all pakistanis and their government and the security apparatus all are vehemtly against such terrorism and YET they are unable to control it to such an extent. It just does not seem reasonable. IMO.

Bad sign for pakistan , i can see shia sunni fighting even here... God save pakistan ....

P.s. thogh i doubt ...

Musharraf IS NOT shia. Don t know who inject in people brain

Have lots of sunni friends who have Syed first name...but they are not shia

I personally know Musharaf.... so i know better than u.

I personally know Musharraf.... so i know better than u.

This is what i found about The Ex-General on Wahhabi forums

Tyrant. Enemy of Islam. Mass murderer of Muslims. Son of a Qadiani. Husband of a Shia. Mini Ataturk. Alcoholic (likes his whiskey). The list goes on and on.

sulaman(we all no who this one is don't we now)
22-08-2007, 01:40 AM
How do u know all this man!?Son of a Qadiani. Husband of a Shia. Mini Ataturk. Alcoholic (likes his whisky)

Answer

I made one mistake, he's not married to a Shia lady he's actually married to a Qadiani women.

All thats being said about him cause the actions against Red mosque i guess if you take against Wahhabi terrorist you are a shia and alcoholic.:omghaha:

Given it was targeted attack on Shias, one shouldn't play into hands of motives of the terrorists to create much more sectarian divide. As told by few people on PDF and news, this has been going for 10-15 years.

It seems the purpose of these attacks other than killing some shias is to create sectarian divide between mainstream sunnis and shias..Its a commendable achievement of pakistani people that even after waves and waves of targeted attacks on shias by extremists,general populace is more or less united.If similar incidences happened in any other nation,there would probably be one hell of a civil war.

First and foremost, our deepest and heartfelt condolences go out to the friends and families of those killed in this indiscriminate act of terror. We pray for the full recovery of those who have been injured.

We are not serving any justice to the friends and families of those killed by supporting conspiracy theories. Time after time we see the same terrorist organizations claim responsibility for these heinous acts of terror. Our failure to hold these terrorists responsible only shifts the tide in their favor. It is easy to see that they are not wasting any time, and continue to further their terrorist agenda by killing innocent. The seriousness of the situation requires us to remain unified against the enemies of the region. We cannot allow conspiracy theories to deter us from achieving our peace objectives. The terrorists would love to see us remain tangled in conspiracy theories. But we must keep our ultimate goal of bringing peace and stability to the region in mind. We will continue to support Pakistan in its fight against the extremist organizations. We hope to see the ones responsible for this attack caught and punished to the fullest extent of law.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Pani sasta hai to phir uska tahaffuz kaisa,

khoon mehnga hai to har shaher me behtA kyun hai...:cray:

The most dangerous creature in the world?
A person who has nothing to lose....

these incidents create many people who have nothing more to lose as they lost all they had....

Now these people are out on the street and they damn care where their bullets go and hit whom...they are setting unconcerned peoples buses and property on fire...

If i was in any authority i would create a task force from those who lost loved ones and are angry...
Train them,Arm them,give them legal protection and send them looking for the perpetrators where ever they are....
That way,their anger would have been used the right way,and terrorists would be chased with grudge,ambition and an utmost will...

If i was in any authority i would create a task force from those who lost loved ones and are angry...
Train them,Arm them,give them legal protection -
Why persist in thinking that good governance is a gift from above rather than something created from below? Why not form your own democratic-run townships, including security, and not bother asking anyone "above" permission for anything?

UN needs to intervene in Pakistan. If Pakistani army and intelligence agencies don't have the balls to attack the enemy then outside forces will be needed to save innocent minorities from further extermination.

UN needs to intervene in Pakistan. If Pakistani army and intelligence agencies don't have the balls to attack the enemy then outside forces will be needed to save innocent minorities from further extermination.

If UN could do anything they would have done it in kashmir, Palestine, bosnia, ......stop talking out of your bottoms
If you are such a man donate some blood and stand by the victims......if you are a man then raise the arms and protect your community

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom