What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

Pakistan isnt earning a dime from the opium crop harvest of Afghanistan..USA is making the billions..Now go figure who's vested interest in there in Playing this never ending game of confusion.

It's not the opium that interests pakistan. Pak has always wanted to have afghanistan as its playground, for "strategic depth". Allying with the talibanese and their poisonous ilk is how pakistan chose to do it.

Even on this forum you can see pakistani members boasting that Indians can't ever have the leverage it has in afgh, and that the afgh talibs are the "good" variety but the pak ones are the "bad" variety. Innumerable pakistanis have said so on this very forum, although ideologically the two talibs are no different in what kind of country they want to achieve, and the methods they choose to attain it.

The Indian embassy in afgh was bombed by ISI's influence through the haqqani network, because pak doesnt want to lose its leverage with afgh.

It is a fact, no matter how much you may try to deny it, that pakistan had a hand in nurturing the talibs (whether afgh or pakistani) all these years. I can't speak for other Indians, but I am not saying this just to laugh at pak or to say you deserve it, so don't tell me to wank off. I know it is painful to hear, but it bears repeating, because many pakistanis still buy into the good talib - bad talib theory (which is not an american invention as you said earlier). It is because I see this delusion among pakistanis, this refusal to accept and understand that using religiously motivated elements for strategic purposes will end in disaster for everybody, that I am saying it over and over.

@KRAIT; Why are putting forth "hard options"? Why not stick to "soft options"? Hard Beds and Soft Battles are always easier to manage!
I have been talking about that Pakistan could have used this WoT for its benefit. Billions of dollars, getting a great image of nation against terrorism, even if the politicians are corrupt, they could have earned a hell lot.

Even today if they launch nation-wide action against all types of terrorists, entire world will appreciate Pakistan rather than bashing it.

I don't know why they don't work on Foreign Policy and their state policy. Also re-prioritizing everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been talking about that Pakistan could have used this WoT for its benefit. Billions of dollars, getting a great image of nation against terrorism, even if the politicians are corrupt, they could have earned a hell lot.

Even today if they launch nation-wide action against all types of terrorists, entire world will appreciate Pakistan rather than bashing it.

I don't know why they don't work on Foreign Policy and their state policy. Also re-prioritizing everything.

They are very busy .... Don't you know that ... ??

How stupid american are?
They sacrificed their own people and economy to develop a country 10,000 miles away..

Yup that makes sense..

Go vote for PPP again and go to hell again...
:cheesy:

It doesn't matter who I vote or other vote for, it doesn't matter who sit in Parlimant, Supreme Court, and Chaklala Garrison, as long as the leaders are spineless, we won't get anywhere be it Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, or Zaradri......

There is a very good saying in Army ' a Lion will lead platoon of jackals to victory, however a Jackal will lead platoon of lions to defeat' , think about it........I believe in army, but I believe in this country more

People can only suggest and comment but to make the security better its in Government's hand

I think now they will ban mobile phones and motor bikes permanently .... :hitwall:

@KRAIT: just taking on the Foreign Policy bit; Pakistan is one of the few countries in the world where the Foreign Policy is ruled by the Army. The FP is decided in Rawalpindi, not in Islamabad. Hence these results.

For some reason your sentence speaks of sarcasm, and you are not very concerned with the incident but just want to highlight the inefficiency of Pakistan. My main point is concerned with the idea that Indians should not involve them selves with the internal affairs of Pakistan.

If you are not frustrated/ upset by the incident I take it back and how does that statement highlight inefficiency of Pakistan? as for Indians not commenting you can ask the Moderators for it. It's a human tragedy and everyone feels the pain of it irrespective of religion or nationality - there are a few insensitive kinds of posters - but they are on both sides so no one can really complain.

How stupid american are?
They sacrificed their own people and economy to develop a country 10,000 miles away..

Yup that makes sense..

:

yes they are ! though they had one selfish moto that stable Afghanistan won't provide ground for attack like 9/11

yes they are stupid , in all over Muslim countries christen get killed but they allow Muslims to enjoy american citizenship .

yes , Americans are stupid Pakistani can't marry a Saudi girl , he can't get Saudi citizenship but same Pakistani can marry American girl , enjoy USA citizenship even though Pakistani hate them kill for their arab friends.

these stupid Americans have stupid things like democracy , morality , secular ideology which make them stupid , and clever to Muslims . yes some where American are selfish for their country but net income is stupidity because they allow all to country people to become a part of their country.

It doesn't matter who I vote or other vote for, it doesn't matter who sit in Parlimant, Supreme Court, and Chaklala Garrison, as long as the leaders are spineless, we won't get anywhere be it Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, or Zaradri......

There is a very good saying in Army ' a Lion will lead platoon of jackals to victory, however a Jackal will lead platoon of lions to defeat' , think about it........I believe in army, but I believe in this country more

In a country full of Confused,clueless,headless chicken even a lion on the throne wont be able to do anything...
First get your own thoughts right and accept that every martial law was 100 times more safe for common man than any democrazy...
And if you still want democracy..next time vote for the right person...
Never ever in the history of Pakistan was a ruler as bad as Zardari and his company....Statistics speak for themselves.

yes they are ! though they had one selfish moto that stable Afghanistan won't provide ground for attack like 9/11

yes they are stupid , in all over Muslim countries christen get killed but they allow Muslims to enjoy american citizenship .

yes , Americans are stupid Pakistani can't marry a Saudi girl , he can't get Saudi citizenship but same Pakistani can marry American girl , enjoy USA citizenship even though Pakistani hate them kill for their arab friends.

these stupid Americans have stupid things like democracy , morality , secular ideology which make them stupid , and clever to Muslims . yes some where American are selfish for their country but net income is stupidity because they allow all to country people to become a part of their country.

Yup..
Now please go make a "Bhagwaan" with Stars and stripes in your Mandirr and STFU.

Good Now go wank yourself with joy...

You too...wank yourself if you feel so overjoyed on this...

Don't paint me with the same moral depravity, which runs rampant in you!!

Your pain does not give me pleasure, but perhaps it should give you a perspective of what we have suffered for past two decades...at the hands of the 'once strategic assets'.

If not, then are you are destined to repeat your mistakes.

Yup..
Now please go make a "Bhagwaan" with Stars and stripes in your Mandirr and STFU.

well good luck , pray Five times for "Allah " and then blow yourself in some American city or fly plane in to White house.

If you are not frustrated/ upset by the incident I take it back and how does that statement highlight inefficiency of Pakistan? as for Indians not commenting you can ask the Moderators for it. It's a human tragedy and everyone feels the pain of it irrespective of religion or nationality - there are a few insensitive kinds of posters - but they are on both sides so no one can really complain.

There is no doubt in my mind that this incident does bring in frustration, however Indians have no right to criticize the Pakistan Army in a domestic affair that just concerns Pakistani's. When a tragedy occurs in India, I refrain from commenting because obviously you guys would most probably believe that we are point scoring. Maybe you are different, however the vast majority don't fall into that category.

To solve this problem is simple KSA is behind this because its funding Salafi groups hence we need to destroy there command structure...Jhang is the place to go..even though it is being supported by political elements.

Your pain does not give me pleasure, but perhaps it should give you a perspective of what we have suffered for past two decades...at the hands of the 'once strategic assets'.

See Illusion8 proof of Indians bringing in there own grievances and agenda's to this thread to score cookie points..like hell you Indians are concerned with this incident.

In a country full of Confused,clueless,headless chicken even a lion on the throne wont be able to do anything...
The only person who is confused, clueless, headless chicken is you, who is unable to see the issue at hand. remember how musharaf had stick up in the a$$$ of these suckers.
First get your own thoughts right and accept that every martial law was 100 times more safe for common man than any democrazy...
that is not the issue here but yes, i accept Martial Law was better than democrasy

@Safriz

Just Zardari govt. is the ONLY responsible party ? Musharraf and all didn't do anything ? Every single citizen, party etc. are blaming PPP like PPP controls entire country ?

I agree PPP is bad, but is it JUST PPP's fault ? The root of the problem lies decades long wrong policies, corruption, unstable govt.s, weak democracy which never matured due to military take over, no accountability of anyone, Judiciary, Security forces, Amry etc. all getting politicized etc.

Are you saying the PPP is the ONLY GUILTY party ? What about Rest ?

Zardari is facing the Monster fed by all the govt.s, both civilian and military, including his.

The seeds were sown decades ago, all you have is now a crop of poisonous plants.

The only person who is confused, clueless, headless chicken is you, who is unable to see the issue at hand. remember how musharaf had stick up in the a$$$ of these suckers.

that is not the issue here but yes, i accept Martial Law was better than democrasy

No i am not clueless..
i have lived through three martial laws and many more democrazy's and know the difference by experience not by some English news paper...
Musharraf could have confronted them...but do you think the politicians and the people of Pakistan had supported him in case of a war with America or sanctions?
I dont know how good is your memory...but do you remember the street talk in those days?
People were saying "why should we become a wall between USA and Afghanistan" and not living USA a thorough fare via Pakistan to Fight their war in Afghanistan was equivalent to Pakistan fighting America to keep them away from Afghanistan..
Mushy did the right thing by giving them thorough fare,and in his era all was fine..
Its after him that all went wrong...

Back
Top Bottom