What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

Karachi bombing part of conspiracy against Pakistan: Parliament – The Express Tribune

ISLAMABAD: Lawmakers in the upper house of parliament on Monday viewed the recent Karachi bombing as a part of a conspiracy being hatched by international powers against Pakistan.
A powerful blast ripped though Abbas Town in Karachi on Sunday evening, leaving 50 people dead and over 150 injured. The explosion took place on the busy Abul Isphahani road which is packed with residential apartments and a myriad of small shops on both sides.
Senators on Monday remarked in the house that the Karachi bombings had foreign involvement and were directly connected to the recent handing of the Gawadar port to China and the government’s decision to proceed ahead with the Iranian gas pipeline deal.
The lawmakers also took the authorities to task not only for their failure to prevent yet another lethal bomb explosion, but also their delayed response in rescuing the victims, which resulted in heavy causalities and damages.
They noted that the delay was due to deployment of police and rangers as part of the security protocol that was patrolling the Mohatta palace that was hosting the engagement of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader Sharmila Farooqi’s engagement at the same time.
The issue of the blast consumed nearly the entire session of the Senate as lawmakers widely condemned the terrorist act and asked the government to take action to prevent the unending sectarian violence against the Shia community.

3-4-2013_138473_1.gif

man India has been saying past 30 years that kill these bastards first they tried to bleed us gave us wounds now they are doing it back to Pakistan. Just to impress Islamic world don't leave them.. just Füc* them!! Don't harvest them dont allow them to bread it will only cause trouble bck.. kyunki India ayenge to humney to marna hai inhe bekar main relations kharaab hongey .. better hai wahi khatam kardo. You need support India will give.

You know what...... you are right! I mean, I feel really fcuked-up admitting it........but you are 100% correct....... :sick:

man India has been saying past 30 years that kill these bastards first they tried to bleed us gave us wounds now they are doing it back to Pakistan. Just to impress Islamic world don't leave them.. just Füc* them!! Don't harvest them dont allow them to bread it will only cause trouble bck.. kyunki India ayenge to humney to marna hai inhe bekar main relations kharaab hongey .. better hai wahi khatam kardo. You need support India will give.

You know what...... you are right! I mean, I feel really fcuked-up admitting it........but you are 100% correct....... :sick:

and do it before its too late because this radical mentality in the name of Islam, sorry to say but its truth, is getting dissolved in civil services, military and intel agencies which will create havoc there.

@Safriz, on the serious note, what you suggest should be the strategy now so that we can tackle the situation for the tactical advantage and not strategically

No doubt we have many big influencial names supporting terrorism for money coming from abroad...
They need to be executed in a covert way...
Its like cutting steel with steel...
Once the flow of money via our own politicians is disrupted,things will start coming under control.
Farooq Laghari was a well known CIA stooge,and he even became president of Pakistan for some time..
Same goes for many members of provincial assembly in balochistan,they harbour and support terrorism for money and having a foreign power on their side...they all need to die.

Like i said..if i had any role in Pakistan's security,i would recruite the close relatives of the deceased,train them and give them the whereabouts of these big names and their accomplices....
Unorthodox..but Pakistan's problem isnt a normal one...

and do it before its too late because this radical mentality in the name of Islam, sorry to say but its truth, is getting dissolved in civil services, military and intel agencies which will create havoc there.

Its another thing that most suicide bombers these days dont even have a beard or religious dressing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at Africa....no religion there,and the most turbulant continent on planet..
Its all about money...corporate interests and greed invents conflicts.

Look at Africa....no religion there,and the most turbulant continent on planet..
Its all about money...corporate interests and greed invents conflicts.

No Religion , Dude ??

Nigeria , Boko Haram another jehadi group slaughtering people , The Movement for Oneneinss and Jihad in West Africa (MOJWA), Movement for Unity and Jihad in West Africa (MUJWA), creating trouble in west africa with Ansar Dine also in the soup .

Southern Africa is Relatively as these fanatics haven't reached there yet but lets see .

No Religion , Dude ??

Nigeria , Boko Haram another jehadi group slaughtering people , The Movement for Oneneinss and Jihad in West Africa (MOJWA), Movement for Unity and Jihad in West Africa (MUJWA), creating trouble in west africa with Ansar Dine also in the soup .

Southern Africa is Relatively as these fanatics haven't reached there yet but lets see .

Never been to south Africa?
The amount of Bearded men and veiled women on the streets of Durban and Johanusburg will astonish you...

I used the term 'no religion' as its very common in Africa to be a muslim in the day and a christian by the night and back to muslim in the day.....
Religion us twisted and muddled up there and lines between different religions are blurred to the level if non existent....and i am in about Nigeria,congo and many similar countries as there are many from these countrues living in manchester and i talk to them regularly....
Motives of these 'terrorist' groups are far beyong religion......religion is only a part of the story,not the whole of it.

Never been to south Africa?
The amount of Bearded men and veiled women on the streets of Durban and Johanusburg will astonish you...

WHy would it and whats the problem with bearded men and veiled women ? Problem is these jehadi groups .

I used the term 'no religion' as its very common in Africa to be a muslim in the day and a christian by the night and back to muslim in the day.....

I don't know how you came to this conclusion .
Religion us twisted and muddled up there and lines between different religions are blurred to the level if non existent....and i am in about Nigeria,congo and many similar countries as there are many from these countrues living in manchester and i talk to them regularly....

Nigerians are in India as well . Boko Haram has become a menace in past half a decade or so . Slaughtering christians , raping murdering and pillaging in the name of Sharia and Islam .

Motives of these 'terrorist' groups are far beyong religion......religion is only a part of the story,not the whole of it.

Agreed Religion is just a part of it . Though a part still . Previously it was tribal and ethic lines , How Hutu people did a genocide against Tutsi . This is just one example , there are many others though of smaller scale than this .Even now these problems are simmering and religion has become a explosive mix in the keg .

To give you riddence from your ignorance...these terms are invented by Americans,not Pakistanis...
They were the ones who tricked Pakistan and pressurised Pakistan into releasing the 'good taliban' from prisons.

Thats another issue... always blaming others... Amrika ka kaam hai.Even if they Invented you are IMPLEMENTING the good/bad Taliban theory.The dozens of terrorist orgs which you created and nurtured are out of control and you are suffering.

No offence, but why are Indians concerned with the internal affairs of Pakistan, trying to catch cookie points when you have no clue why this phenomena is happening.

I give you at least 1 small reason.I have a friend who is a Shia and last year he was on his way to pilgrimage and one of the buses in their convoy were massacared inside Pakistan.He was simply sad and horrified and say it's such a irony that Pakistan was created so that Muslims can live safe and peacefully but it's just the opposite.Even he has few relatives in Pakistan and tells the stories of serious security issues they face each day.

So you see whatever is happening inside Pakistan does relates to India.:azn:

Amiro Shahar Garibon ko loot leta hai,
Kabhi baname Majhab, kabhi baname Watan : Hassan Nissar

The rich ppl exploit poor mass in the name of religion and Nation. Human (common man) has been exploited in the name of religion and Nation since centuries. - Hassan Nissar

I will give an example: When religion invades, rich and affluent converted while poor Awam suffered the torture from invading religion. Similarly if Pakistan fall today Rich will change there nationality (UK and USA). The Same rich ppl are exploiting in the name of religion and nation.

Not only residents but there are many shop of sunnis i was watching the interview of an eye witness he told to media man that there is one Afghan's Tandor and they were sunnis even the shia man said that many of our sunnis brothers also died in this blast.

Very said and depress situation . I'm really feeling bad for my country but powers-less to act against this voilance :(

Back
Top Bottom