What's new

Fortune Global 500: The World's Largest Companies By Revenues In 2013

will someone please explain to the Chinese what the CIA is? it is NOT an economic data gathering body. They just add that stuff as a a side note on a website about your economy based on what is reported by you guys! there aint a single economist that uses CIA's factbook for the bass of judging your economy!

CIA says your govt hacks other countries and spreads viruses. are they right?
The CIA says that China is a human rights cesspool, do you agree?\
The CIA says

Ex-CIA director says Huawei spied for China - Jul. 19, 2013

The Morgan Doctrine: China hacks every major US company; former CIA/NSA director's idea for "cyber mercenaries" should be revived.

Why u ask some one else to echoe your stupid assumption? :crazy: :lol:

Cant you bring fact to back your claim that CIA is only doing copy paste?

And have you read my source? understand it? how come there is discrepancies if CIA only copy paste data from government's data?

And dont ever say CIA never been concerned with economic matters, especially economic of America's biggest competitor "China", which will have huge geopolitical impact on US.

Please read, explain, and stop being delusional and denial. It only damage your country's image in term of intellectuality in discussion forums.

when the most most authoratitive stated that Chinese statistics are pretty reliable,Indians believe that they are totally wrong,when China launches rockets and broadcasts them live on TV,Indians believe that those a pre recorded footage(they don't know how many satelites are up there monitoring those launches),they may feel good by denying any achievements that China accomplished and feel good about themsevles.that's actually very good for China,their denial mentality will certainly serves China's interest,we keep moving forward and they will be falling further behind.let's hope they keep that feel good mentality forever.

when the most most authoratitive stated that Chinese statistics are pretty reliable,Indians believe that they are totally wrong,when China launches rockets and broadcasts them live on TV,Indians believe that those a pre recorded footage(they don't know how many satelites are up there monitoring those launches),they may feel good by denying any achievements that China accomplished and feel good about themsevles.that's actually very good for China,their denial mentality will certainly serves China's interest,we keep moving forward and they will be falling further behind.let's hope they keep that feel good mentality forever.

Exactly! they are living in denial..

USA, Europe, and Japan have admitted the china's success. China success and progress do not require legitimation from backward country like India.

I'm more American then you, you illiterate wannabe American.

Seriously, the first sign of this is in your attempt to use American sayings all the sudden, to impress your American master, yet failing miserably... Uncool! :rofl:

this picture suits JayAtl quite well:
britishraj_indianservant.JPG

there aint a single economist that uses CIA's factbook for the bass of judging your economy!

A lot!

And CIA is not the only one who predict China will overtake USA, but also World Bank, IMF, etc.

Would you say that they are useless, can only do copy paste? :lol:

A lot!

And CIA is not the only one who predict China will overtake USA, but also World Bank, IMF, etc.

Would you say that they are useless, can only do copy paste? :lol:

They are getting data from you guys...unless you think world bank , IMF are sitting in China and collecting data. your provenciall govt tells the CCP and the CCP tells the rest/us

The economist does not provide those numbers they simply analyze what is given by the Chinese govt. Thought you the " I am a blogger hence I am a journalist" claiming guy would know the difference.

also in China - Literacy rate defined as knowledge of 1,500 Chinese characters in rural locations and 2,000 characters in urban areas. just know the character and you are literate. no requirement of writing or even numerical knowledge.

In Chinese, if you know the characters, you pretty much can write. Chinese is different from English so you do not know what you are talking about.

also in China - Literacy rate defined as knowledge of 1,500 Chinese characters in rural locations and 2,000 characters in urban areas. just know the character and you are literate. no requirement of writing or even numerical knowledge.
in China ,if one learn 1500 Chinese characters ,he already learned at least 5000 characters.
for example, when one learn 安, he simutiniously know 按 案 氨 胺 鞍 铵 铵 桉 咹 荌 鮟 洝 侒 ......you can imagine have hard if we protect us from learning more than 1500 characters.hahaha.....

in China ,if one learn 1500 Chinese characters ,he already learned at least 5000 characters.
for example, when one learn 安, he simutiniously know 按 案 氨 胺 鞍 铵 铵 桉 咹 荌 鮟 洝 侒 ......you can imagine have hard if we protect us from learning more than 1500 characters.hahaha.....

HOW does all that fit onto a keyboard???!?!?!?

HOW does all that fit onto a keyboard???!?!?!?

it's very easy ,trust me, we type chinese characters much faster than you type english. there are many typewriting softwares.
for example i use pinyin, if i type 中华人民共和国(means people's republic of china), i only have to hit ZHRMGHG, and then SPACE( or hit ZHRM and a number).for those who use wubi software ,only have to hit 4 keys.

Now you want to be american- :lol: We don't have masters in the US, you Little Chinese man in korea.

Dude, you are the one practically BEGGING to be an American. Look at all of the REAL Americans that are just laughing their a$$es off at you as you pretend to be one of their people. One of them even said that you do NOT represent them! :rofl:

You want to be a part of a country that no one wants you in... LMAO!!

this picture suits JayAtl quite well:
britishraj_indianservant.JPG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Take a look at how many people have told him to F off, and that he is not an American. Yet he still begs to be one like a typical Indian servant.

They are getting data from you guys...unless you think world bank , IMF are sitting in China and collecting data. your provenciall govt tells the CCP and the CCP tells the rest/us

See, though lot of fact given and your being unable to reply my question/challenges so far, you are still stubborn with your busted idiotic assumption.

You were talking as if IMF, World Bank, CIA etc are idiots lazy and useless, you were the only one smart. The fact is obviously the other way round :lol:

Dude, you are the one practically BEGGING to be an American. Look at all of the REAL Americans that are just laughing their a$$es off at you as you pretend to be one of their people. One of them even said that you do NOT represent them! :rofl:

You want to be a part of a country that no one wants you in... LMAO!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Take a look at how many people have told him to F off, and that he is not an American. Yet he still begs to be one like a typical Indian servant.

Considering the begging your women did in nanking while you illustrious guys ran off , I would imagine that would refrain from your racist attacks at Indians. yes Indians come in various tones and looks but considering you guys all look alike- I would have again thought you would have refrained from going racist on Indians. considering that you bring your women over to other countries to pimp them out at massage parlors I would have figured you would tamped down your bigotry. But I guess you are a typical Chinese. :cheesy:

Considering the begging your women did in nanking while you illustrious guys ran off , I would imagine that would refrain from your racist attacks at Indians. yes Indians come in various tones and looks but considering you guys all look alike- I would have again thought you would have refrained from going racist on Indians. considering that you bring your women over to other countries to pimp them out at massage parlors I would have figured you would tamped down your bigotry. But I guess you are a typical Chinese. :cheesy:

Yesterday, this guy was calling me a Nazi, then a commi stooge without realising the contradiction. Today he is laughing at the victims of fascism. He is not only stupid but also sick in mind.

Thanks for showing off that inferior impulse control that you guys are stereotyped for.

I love it when people justify stereotypes with their comments. :omghaha: It seems that you really are annoyed by the fact that Americans would rather support a Korean over a wannabe, suck-up, servant-like Indian "American".

Indian servant, you are boring me. Go find someone else to attend to.

Götterdämmerung;4664368 said:
Yesterday, this guy was calling me a Nazi, then a commi stooge without realising the contradiction. Today he is laughing at the victims of fascism. He is not only stupid but also sick in mind.

I don't even know who you are... :rofl:

You are referring to the wrong person you idiot.

Back
Top Bottom