What's new

Fortune Global 500: The World's Largest Companies By Revenues In 2013

LOL, so what brings Korea into this if you are attempting to lecture me on not bringing up India? You idiot. You fail at your own game. Please don't even try and compare my country with any of the above. Korea could probably wipe the floor with India in any competition.

Like I said, you can only make excuses. These are not numbers from one source. I have posted numerous comparisons between China and India on this site, and it's quite clear that most sources, although judging things differently, come to the same conclusion.

Whether it be GDP per person, life expectancy, or military spending, virtually every source is within a very close band with the other in terms of their final conclusion. Go check the World Bank, IMF, CIA, RBS, UN, WHO, or any other institution. Are they all wrong with their predictions?

Let the adults talk now. You are very stupid.

This guy is a nut. Anyone who attempts to compare South Korea to India really is a nutjob.

Don't listen to him. He doesn't represent Americans! He's got the voice of an Indian, not an American! Hope you notice that.

LOL, so what brings Korea into this if you are attempting to lecture me on not bringing up India? You idiot. You fail at your own game. Please don't even try and compare my country with any of the above. Korea could probably wipe the floor with India in any competition.

Like I said, you can only make excuses. These are not numbers from one source. I have posted numerous comparisons between China and India on this site, and it's quite clear that most sources, although judging things differently, come to the same conclusion.

Whether it be GDP per person, life expectancy, or military spending, virtually every source is within a very close band with the other in terms of their final conclusion. Go check the World Bank, IMF, CIA, RBS, UN, WHO, or any other institution. Are they all wrong with their predictions?

Let the adults talk now. You are very stupid.
'
You know very well you are a Chinese stooge, who shrills for china here always- a china locust transplant who lives in Korea. I have zero issue with Korea and as they have with the US and India.

This guy is a nut. Anyone who attempts to compare South Korea to India really is a nutjob.

Don't listen to him. He doesn't represent Americans! He's got the voice of an Indian, not an American! Hope you notice that.

:omghaha:

Seems like everyone recognizes his true colors.

You know very well you are a Chinese stooge, who shrills for china here always- a china locust transplant who lives in Korea

No, offering compliments and support to people I like doesn't make me a stooge.

Look at yourself, you are an Indian one day, coming to the defense of India, and an American the next! Any other day you are fending off an assault by Pakistanis, Europeans, Americans, and Chinese as to your nationality! :omghaha:

Dude, everyone thinks you are a fool

:omghaha:

Seems like everyone recognizes his true colors.

No, offering compliments and support to people I like doesn't make me a stooge.

Look at yourself, you are an Indian one day, coming to the defense of India, and an American the next! Any other day you are fending off an assault by Pakistanis, Europeans, Americans, and Chinese as to your nationality! :omghaha:

Dude, everyone thinks you are a fool

you are not just a stooge but a Chinese transplant .

yeah johnny come lately to the board bagger. he rails against the Americans too. he is a Chinese, a stooge in Korea. Koreans despise the Chinese, if you knew history bagger . Nice job of supporting anti Americans there kiddo. :P

yeah johnny come lately to the board bagger. he rails against the Americans too. he is a Chinese, a stooge in Korea. Koreans despise the Chinese, if you knew history bagger . Nice job of supporting anti Americans there kiddo. :P

I'm more American then you, you illiterate wannabe American.

Seriously, the first sign of this is in your attempt to use American sayings all the sudden, to impress your American master, yet failing miserably... Uncool! :rofl:

I'm more American then you, you illiterate wannabe American.

Seriously, the first sign of this is in your attempt to use American sayings all the sudden, to impress your American master, yet failing miserably... Uncool! :rofl:

Now you want to be american- :lol: We don't have masters in the US, you Little Chinese man in korea.

these economic numbers are heavily dependent on the govt submission for various data. hence we are seeing now them being busted over lies.

the numbers are being faked - but that does not mean you are not doing decent as an economy. just not to the levels you project.

How do you assumed that??

If your assumption is true, why there are discrepancy between CIA report vs the government report? :bunny:

How do you assumed that??

If your assumption is true, why there are discrepancy between CIA report vs the government report? :bunny:

are you kidding me? is the CIA an economic fact finding body? they are simply stating what you guys state!

@JayAtl that korean is a BD or Pakistani in disguise. These days some BDs are wannabe chinese or other south east asian country guys.

These false flaggers are changing their style now :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
@JayAtl that korean is a BD or Pakistani in disguise. These days some BDs are wannabe chinese or other south east asian country guys.

These false flaggers are changing their style now :sick:
nah he is Chinese . he only posts to defend China. if there is an american article attacking Chinese , he comes in to blast america . if they is an Indian article attacking Chinese - he comes in to blast India..

Last edited by a moderator:
nah he is Chinese . he only posts to defend China. if there is an american article attacking Chinese , he comes in to blast america . if they is an Indian article attacking Chinese - he comes in to blast India..

Chinese do not need false flags to bash India or USA, some south asian low lives are the ones who do this kind of stuff. Look how he brings India into every topic and try to bash India. Pathetic!!!

are you kidding me? is the CIA an economic fact finding body? they are simply stating what you guys state!

Who is kidding and joking here?

First, you are only playing with your own idiotic assumption where everybody bring facts!

Second, you are considering CIA as a lazy and idiotic institution who only sit on the chair and put faith blindly on someone else data :crazy: , so why should US government spend a lot of money for CIA if they only doing copy paste? LOL

Have you read the article I gave you before?

Read again carefully, and stop playing stupid assumption:
The World Factbook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If CIA is a lazy and idiotic institution who only put blind faith on some one else data, then why there is discrepancies between CIA's data vs government data? please think before reply.

WHere is biggest profiting company which dominates the country policies in this list? Pakistan Army :cheesy:

Who is kidding and joking here?

First, you are only playing with your own assumption where everybody bring facts!

Second, you are considering CIA as a lazy and idiotic institution who only sit on the chair and put faith blindly on someone else data :crazy: , so why should US government spend a lot of money for CIA if they only doing copy paste? LOL

Have you read the article I gave you before?

Read again carefully, and stop playing stupid assumption:
The World Factbook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If CIA is a lazy and idiotic institution who only put blind faith on some one else data, then why there is discrepancies between CIA's data vs government data? please think before reply.

will someone please explain to the Chinese what the CIA is? it is NOT an economic data gathering body. They just add that stuff as a a side note on a website about your economy based on what is reported by you guys! there aint a single economist that uses CIA's factbook for the bass of judging your economy!

CIA says your govt hacks other countries and spreads viruses. are they right?
The CIA says that China is a human rights cesspool, do you agree?\
The CIA says

China is a source, transit, and destination country for men, women, and children trafficked for the purposes of sexual exploitation and forced labor; the majority of trafficking in China occurs within the country's borders, there are many reports that Chinese men, women, and children may be subjected to conditions of sex trafficking and forced labor in numerous countries and territories worldwide; women and children are trafficked to China

Ex-CIA director says Huawei spied for China - Jul. 19, 2013

The Morgan Doctrine: China hacks every major US company; former CIA/NSA director's idea for "cyber mercenaries" should be revived.

Indians denial's strategy will do the country no good,you guys can turn a blind eye to what other countries achieved,and happily believe that those are not true.this feel good attitude will eventually get you nowhere,you will be falling further behind in every field.

Back
Top Bottom