What's new

Former Taiwan premier to visit China

1245x.png

End of story.

Fellow Chinese members and ethnic Chinese like ahfatzia will understand what I mean. Others won't.

Why to put language in images?? are you afraid that we will steal from you something if we get to know what have you written?? :lol:
lol

Why to put language in images?? are you afraid that we will steal from you something if we get to know what have you written?? :lol:
lol

I guess you tried google translate and you found out that it does not work? Do you think he is saying something about Taiwan or China? Guess again... He is talking about super power India will attract people from the west to fill the lowest rung of the labor force.

google doesn't work ,haha.....
i have a suggestion for bjp:伟大领袖毛主席告诉我们:百度一下,你就知道!
try ..

lol

This forum does not cater to serve indian netizans only, why you guys have to be the only busybody guys here? or because this is how you guys are being brought up in your society? LOLOL...

google doesn't work ,haha.....
i have a suggestion for bjp:伟大领袖毛主席告诉我们:百度一下,你就知道!
try ..
What you have posted is totally off topic

What you have posted is totally off topic

it seems your google translation failed again.
it doesn't matter! let me tell you again:百度一下,你就知道!
and you will get more info about Frank Hsieh' journey back home while you 百度一下.

it seems your google translation failed again.
it doesn't matter! let me tell you again:百度一下,你就知道!
and you will get more info about Frank Hsieh' journey back home while you 百度一下.

He is telling you to use a chinese search engine.

lol

Because I only want my fellow Chinese members to read it. Obviously. :P

Back
Top Bottom