What's new

Former Soviet Countries See More Harm Than Good From Breakup

:rofl::rofl:
You are funny indeed :-):rofl:
Well, of course! If someone has a different view from your - he is funny and, of course, - is not right!

Yeah, Russians racism is not only ethnic based, religion is included in it as well.

What racism? In Russia, all nations have equal rights. Georgian was 30 years the main man in the USSR (from 69 years of its existence).
What is wrong to support the people of one faith with you? As if Muslims have never supported the co-religionists.

Well, of course! If someone has a different view from your - he is funny and, of course, - is not right!
BTW, Your statement was a joke. Do not take it personally. Maybe I should have wrote "It was funny" instead to eliminate confusion.
What racism? In Russia, all nations have equal rights. Georgian was 30 years the main man in the USSR (from 69 years of its existence).
What is wrong to support the people of one faith with you? As if Muslims have never supported the co-religionists.
First of all, I am not a muslim. But as far as muslims are concerned, Do you think that all of their works are justified? Are they your role model?!!!
Anyway, Russia's policy regarding Karabakh is very wrong by any standard.

First of all, I am not a muslim. But as far as muslims are concerned, Do you think that all of their works are justified? Are they your role model?!!!
Anyway, Russia's policy regarding Karabakh is very wrong by any standard.
Believe me, Russia is also interested in resolving the Karabakh conflict, as Armenia or Azerbaijan. Do you think Russia needs wars at borders? This should be the West need, but not Russia.
If Russia had took one of the sides, the conflict would be resolved immediately - in favor of whom speak Russia.

Believe me, Russia is also interested in resolving the Karabakh conflict, as Armenia or Azerbaijan. Do you think Russia needs wars at borders? This should be the West need, but not Russia.
If Russia had took one of the sides, the conflict would be resolved immediately - in favor of whom speak Russia.
So why is Russia keeping its base in Armenia? Russia would back up Armenia if Azerbaijan would attack Armenia to liberate its legitimate soil.

The only thing that is holding back Azerbaijan in this issue is Russia, they would liberate their soil in 24h if nobody would intervene there.

So why is Russia keeping its base in Armenia? Russia would back up Armenia if Azerbaijan would attack Armenia to liberate its legitimate soil.

The only thing that is holding back Azerbaijan in this issue is Russia, they would liberate their soil in 24h if nobody would intervene there.
Armenia - a member of the Collective Security Treaty Organization, which includes the countries here. Russia has an obligation to protect all of these countries.
270px-CSTOMap.png

In Karabakh, no Russian bases, even no peacekeepers.

Armenia - a member of the Collective Security Treaty Organization, which includes the countries here. Russia has an obligation to protect all of these countries.
270px-CSTOMap.png

In Karabakh, no Russian bases, even no peacekeepers.
Karabakh is Azerbaijani soil Russia doesnt need to protect Armenia if Azerbaijan wants to get back what belongs to them.

Karabakh is Azerbaijani soil Russia doesnt need to protect Armenia if Azerbaijan wants to get back what belongs to them.
This problem can not be solved by force. But how to solve it - I do not know.

@xenon54 @vostok when did the Turkic people of former Soviet Union started keeping Russian type surnames did that happen during Russian Empire under Czars, while rest of them from Baltic states, or Armenia or Georgia don't have Russian names.

@xenon54 @vostok when did the Turkic people of former Soviet Union started keeping Russian type surnames did that happen during Russian Empire under Czars, while rest of them from Baltic states, or Armenia or Georgia don't have Russian names.
just they did not have last names, as arab or farsi until 19 century. And in documents they have had to write Name, Last Name, Patronymic. So many write name in Russian style, but it was not neccesery, just easier. Many wrote Last Names -oglu or -sade.

Exactly right :tup:

Back
Top Bottom