What's new

Former Saudi consultant reveals a plan to establish 'Great Kurdistan'

In all seriousness, we have discussed and faced scenarios where Pakistan, Turkey and Iran have all been divided. Why not for a CHANGE let's discuss a hypothetical scenario, where the root of all evil, Saudia Arabia is divided into *whatever* territories, as per territorial ambitions of it's smaller neighbors and consolidate The Holy Cities into small Vatican sized governments working on somewhat UN model, where bigger, powerful Islamic States have the right to veto, once again countries with veto power: Pakistan, Turkey and Iran..............

Here you go...... topic of discussion:

Breakup of Saudi Kingdom into smaller independent states and the Emirates of Holy Cities.

Input: @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Horus @waz @Hakan @Serpentine @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Yes let them fell asleep and slit theire throats.

Lmao

Kurdistan sending hundreds of personel for F16 fighter training to usa this year. İn the next decade they will receive heavy weapons from israel and usa. Paying with petrodollars.

Peshmerga doesn't have the organization or the discipline to face down Turkey's military, tools without skills are worthless.

Yes cavemen will become topguns over night. It's obvius you didn't meet any kurd, am I right?

Cavemen? You must know it, your turdish companies build all the kurdish infrastructure. Half of your nation is kurd, you dumb gaymalist moron.

I don't know arabic...but i can hear him saying Iraniye, Iraqiye, Turkiye........Kurdistan.
Watch from 13:00

Those who wants to destroy my homeland should met me on the battlefield. I would like to see if their actions are louder like their words.

Anyways, i don't think, he is representing Saudi Arabia....

Independent Kurdistan is impossible, Turkey is conventionally really strong, Saudis can't dare to mess with the Turks, Saudis beg Pakistan every time they are in trouble to help them, they couldn't even handle the yemen issue properly , I don't think they will make this mistake !!!

Nobody should leave CFR and Israel out here.
jew_basic.jpg

You can't even get in proper conversation with people, real world is bigger than your room and PC... Go get some fresh air..

Every western politician and nato official tries to convince your country that you are a military superpower. They plan to use you as canon fodder against russia.

We dont fear your m48 coffins and irrelevant f16 with very limited BVR capabilities.

Kurds are in fact the new foot soldiers of israel.

Israel is not realy jewish. They are illuminati state. Living like christians.

You can't even get in proper conversation with people, real world is bigger than your room and PC... Go get some fresh air..

Independent Kurdistan is impossible, Turkey is conventionally really strong, Saudis can't dare to mess with the Turks, Saudis beg Pakistan every time they are in trouble to help them, they couldn't even handle the yemen issue properly , I don't think they will make this mistake !!!

They. Are weak. Very limited modern weapons and lack of resupply chains and resources. A sitting duck

Every western politician and nato official tries to convince your country that you are a military superpower. They plan to use you as canon fodder against russia.

We dont fear your m48 coffins and irrelevant f16 with very limited BVR capabilities.

Kurds are in fact the new foot soldiers of israel.

Israel is not realy jewish. They are illuminati state. Living like christians.

They. Are weak. Very limited modern weapons and lack of resupply chains and resources. A sitting duck

LordTyrannus is a PRIME example of why certain people - like close relatives - shouldnt be allowed to reproduce. It leads to congenital idiocy...Do NOT take this guy serious, just another troll without any knowledge on anything, just trolling

In all seriousness, we have discussed and faced scenarios where Pakistan, Turkey and Iran have all been divided. Why not for a CHANGE let's discuss a hypothetical scenario, where the root of all evil, Saudia Arabia is divided into *whatever* territories, as per territorial ambitions of it's smaller neighbors and consolidate The Holy Cities into small Vatican sized governments working on somewhat UN model, where bigger, powerful Islamic States have the right to veto, once again countries with veto power: Pakistan, Turkey and Iran..............

Here you go...... topic of discussion:

Breakup of Saudi Kingdom into smaller independent states and the Emirates of Holy Cities.

Input: @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Horus @waz @Hakan @Serpentine @AgNoStiC MuSliM

A breakup depends on an unhappy population percentage that can exert that force to break the Kingdom apart. Clearly none of the Najdis and much less Hejazis would. However, the 21% expats living in the country.. even the 1.5 million Pakistanis sitting in it are fairly capable of messing about with the Kingdom and the Arab section of the population is ill equipped and ill-motivated to provide any resistance if they do so.

Food for thought.

Peshmerga doesn't have the organization or the discipline to face down Turkey's military, tools without skills are worthless.
i think they can if something happen defend their land or the land that they claim to be their right it is never easy for any army to fight in these situations just like what happened in iraq afganstan and syria

I don't know arabic...but i can hear him saying Iraniye, Iraqiye, Turkiye........Kurdistan.
Watch from 13:00

Those who wants to destroy my homeland should met me on the battlefield. I would like to see if their actions are louder like their words.

Anyways, i don't think, he is representing Saudi Arabia....
He says something like this: we should establish peacefully a great kurdistan, and Kurdistan is 1/3 of each of these countries (Iran,Iraq,Turkey).

He says something like this: we should establish peacefully a great kurdistan, and Kurdistan is 1/3 of each of these countries (Iran,Iraq,Turkey).
Hmmm.....what about disintegrating Saudi Arabia into smaller Emirates like UAE. Maybe Iran, Iraq, Turkey should work towards that goal...wonder if he would like the idea of his country getting disintegrated.

i think they can if something happen defend their land or the land that they claim to be their right it is never easy for any army to fight in these situations just like what happened in iraq afganstan and syria
Peshmerga would fight Turkey to take land from Turkey and we would have a difficult time ?

Let me say. They tried for 44 times in the history and 44 times they failed.
Doğu isyanları listesi - Vikipedi

Hmmm.....what about disintegrating Saudi Arabia into smaller Emirates like UAE. Maybe Iran, Iraq, Turkey should work towards that goal...wonder if he would like the idea of his country getting disintegrated.

Peshmerga would fight Turkey to take land from Turkey and we would have a difficult time ?

Let me say. They tried for 44 times in the history and 44 times they failed.
Doğu isyanları listesi - Vikipedi
I don't care about these guys who have no influence to change the map of middle east. But for me it's strange that they so much want peace with their biggest enemy. Israel fought 3 wars against arabs and muslims and still oppresses and occupies sunni Arab Palestinians.

Nothing has changed since WW1, with Lawrence of Arabia they conspired against Turks. Since then the region has witnessed immense bloodshed. Basically Saudis want this to continue so they can stay in power. A Kurdistan means constant divide and rule and countless ways to create new wars. I doubt they will succeed in Turkey. They faced bigger traitors as the Armenians and Greeks. Besides Half of the Kurds don't even live in the south east but are spread out. But the point is to throw a broad net and see where it succeeds. Probably Iran won't be able to survive the internal pressures. Saudis are not the mastermind. It is the U.S. And Israel. Saudis just say yes to these plans to get protection from the U.S. So house of Saud can continue to exist. If Saudis say no to these plans they would let the house of Saud fall like a rock which they eventually will also do when they have served their purpose. In other words prepare yourself for another century of bloodshed in the ME.

Back
Top Bottom