What's new

Former President APJ Abdul Kalam Dies at 83: Press Trust of India

Wings of Fire no more.
I remember his speech in our college he was a true leader with passion.
The first famous IGNITED MIND of our India.:(

This is just turning out to be a sad day for our country.

Rest in Peace Dr. Kalam.

He died after a massive cardiac arrest while he was delivering a speech to the students of IIM Shillong, Meghalaya.

He died inspiring and igniting the young minds of our country.

The Nation salutes him and grieves his loss.

Jai Hind.

He was a true son of a soil, his grass roots link he never left despite rising on to become president of India. Rest in peace Dr kalam. we need more souls like you....Amen

Today has been a very bad day for India
1. The attack on Gurdaspur by terrorists which took the life of 7 Indians.

2. The Passing away of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam ex-president of India today night:o: :cry: :cry:.
Rest in Peace Sir ! This nation won't forget your contributions & everything you have done for it

He was One of the BEST presidents we ever had!! & the only good one in recent times! :(
A true patriot & a nationalist who desperately wanted his nation to be a Superpower

He was Loved & adored by people all over the nation regardless of their age, income level, political affiliation, ideology,religion & caste!

& he was very fond of the youth(especially students & lovers of knowledge) who were equally fond of him & he always inspired & encouraged them
Infact he was giving a spech to the young students of IIM-Shillong just a few hours before his death
Truly the people's president

This is a loss the nation will find both hard, if not impossible to replace or forget. Men like him are very hard to find these days
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APJ Abdul Kalam & his college days:- [A True story]
After completing his school education at the Ramanathapuram Schwartz Matriculation School, Kalam went on to attend Saint Joseph's College, Tiruchirappalli, then affiliated with the University of Madras, from where he graduated in physics in 1954.[10] Towards the end of the course, he was not enthusiastic about the subject and would later regret the four years he studied it. He then moved to Madras in 1955 to study aerospace engineering
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My Grandfathter(Father's father) was his junior at Madras Institute of Technology :) . though they didn't know each other that well & he possibly doesn't remember my grandfather, my grandfather had interacted with him in the past, though after college they never met.

He was a very intelligent student & had a very kind heart,he had a helpful personality & was always ready to mentor his juniors.
He was one of the toppers at the aerospace department at MIT & one of the few students who was very passionate & actually loved what he did/studied unlike most of the other students who came there just for a degree(including my grandfather) after which they could get a job.

Some quotes from him:-
A true Leader should own up the failure and distribute success to his team ~ APJ Abdul Kalam

motivational-inspirational-quotes-by-apj-abdul-kalam.jpg

upload_2015-7-27_21-27-13.jpeg

upload_2015-7-27_21-27-40.jpeg

upload_2015-7-27_21-27-53.jpeg

RIP Sir, this nation will never forget you . :(
upload_2015-7-27_21-28-44.jpeg

JAI HIND !!
upload_2015-7-27_21-29-44.jpeg

Realy sad.
He was such a tall man in every field he chose .
RIP

RIP
this is indeed a sad day for India.

Back
Top Bottom