What's new

Former PM holding concerts as Pakistan faces biggest disaster: FM Bilawal

How can he recover when whole society and system is corrupt and then judgements are made in the drawing rooms instead of courts. Why you think our justice system is at 120 in the world ranking ? Taliban can dispense justice in hours if not in minutes while in Pakistan it takes 4 life times. So young man wait for the money recovery till you are a grand dad or may be even bit more longer.

The society is corrupt bcz system is. That was the whole point of him becoming PM, to bring the reforms ( economical, judicial, etc. etc.) He failed to keep his promises. That is why to me he isnt any different than PDM. There is no point in defending a liar. Ek juuth to bachane ke lye so juuth bolne parte hain.

The society is corrupt bcz system is. That was the whole point of him becoming PM, to bring the reforms ( economical, judicial, etc. etc.) He failed to keep his promises. That is why to me he isnt any different than PDM. There is no point in defending a liar. Ek juuth to bachane ke lye so juuth bolnehain.
He did not fail, but was not allowed to bring in reforms by the army leadership using the judiciary and media and other dirty tricks..

He did not fail, but was not allowed to bring in reforms by the army leadership using the judiciary and media and other dirty tricks..

Kya bakwas hai yeh yaar. Kuch to sharam karo. Did he even try? No. bcz, as i stated previously, this lawlessness and adminstrative chaos suits every politician and political party from every spectrum. Weak instituitions, zero accountability and no fear of ever getting caught. Its the dream of every pakistani politician to make PA as Punjab Police, or Sindh Police if you prefer. Thats when things start to heat up, nawaz did that every time and got humiliated(living as an abscuder) Ik was trying to do that and PDM took advantage of the rift between IK and Army. Had he actually punished them, instead of scoring brownie points, he wouldnt be here saying mujhe kyun nikala V2.0. Do you think people would mind if some politician are hanged?

Kya bakwas hai yeh yaar. Kuch to sharam karo. Did he even try? No. bcz, as i stated previously, this lawlessness and adminstrative chaos suits every politician and political party from every spectrum. Weak instituitions, zero accountability and no fear of ever getting caught. Its the dream of every pakistani politician to make PA as Punjab Police, or Sindh Police if you prefer. Thats when things start to heat up, nawaz did that every time and got humiliated(living as an abscuder) Ik was trying to do that and PDM took advantage of the rift between IK and Army. Had he actually punished them, instead of scoring brownie points, he wouldnt be here saying mujhe kyun nikala V2.0. Do you think people would mind if some politician are hanged?
Duh… how do you punish these pmln lot when the
what bakwas are you writing, the whole of Lahore high court is in the pocket of Nawaz sharif, how else did Maryam and shahbaz get off Scott free… and how could IK do anything, not to forget Bajwa traitor backstabbing him…

Back
Top Bottom