What's new

Former PM holding concerts as Pakistan faces biggest disaster: FM Bilawal

Nobody cares for the ghareeb awam, they’ll die of hunger and disease now, specially little children and their parents who’re really vulnerable
While our govt does politics and photo sessions only, not sure if all that stuff that came on those big C130s will reach the poor desperate people……will they die waiting?
On a sidenote, seems default is averted by imf but more than half country destroyed by floods. Wiped out food and cattle and crops and livelihoods. Economic hitmen have struck hard. Their decades of traitor-ness has paid off, successfully destroying Pak.

Now we go beg for food as well in addition to money. Great!

Just to make it clear to Bilawal and the rest of the government, Sindh has been flooded since 50 days.

Pehle yeh sab kdhr behosh thay? Us time in ki sairain hi nhn khatam ho rahi theen.

A flood goes through Swat, provides some visuals of destruction and fast flowing water, to bas all hell breaks loose. The whole province of Sindh is flooded but they didn't utter a word except Sherry Rehman just doing a few tweets about climate change.

Govt ko bhi hosh tab hi aya hai when media started putting things on screens after Swat....because of course, who cares about Sindh.

As for IK and PTI, what does him doing rallies have to do with flood relief efforts?

You see it wasnt difficult. PDM HAS TO GO, but i dont want them to be replaced by IK. For for me IK is same as them.
We shouldnt be blinded by our political following, the nation and the people come first then we can argue as much as we want. Have a nice day.

P.s. when I think about diesel the scene from movie "seven" with Brad Pitt come to mind where they find this huge man dead. I hope fazlu dies the same way.

Its not about "stopping" a political rally, nobody in Pakistan can. Its about prospective and message. Think about it.
Agree we don't want IK so let's grab an AK-47.
Ok that doesn't work so I will become neutral..

Your way of thinking is what has kept PDM in power for last 50 years and has led to flood disaster in Pakistan because none of them want to spend any capital to build dams or do anything productive

Agree we don't want IK so let's grab an AK-47.
Ok that doesn't work so I will become neutral..

Your way of thinking is what has kept PDM in power for last 50 years and has led to flood disaster in Pakistan because none of them want to spend any capital to build dams or do anything productive

Why would i grab an AK? PDM is in power because people voted them, everytime there was a military takeover( not that dictatorships are any better), people got on streets and started to cry for democracy.
IK owns his whole political career to the military, from criticizing musharraf to licking raheel sharif's and bajwa's ball to get to the premiership. I get it,he is angry, but be realistic do you think he is some sort of messiah? He is just like any other politician of Pakistan, who uses the military to get power and when they loose the said power/kursi, due to their own imcompetence, start blaming the military. So he should have some respect for the deceased and stop, temporarily, with his petty politics.

Just to make it clear to Bilawal and the rest of the government, Sindh has been flooded since 50 days.

Pehle yeh sab kdhr behosh thay? Us time in ki sairain hi nhn khatam ho rahi theen.

A flood goes through Swat, provides some visuals of destruction and fast flowing water, to bas all hell breaks loose. The whole province of Sindh is flooded but they didn't utter a word except Sherry Rehman just doing a few tweets about climate change.

Govt ko bhi hosh tab hi aya hai when media started putting things on screens after Swat....because of course, who cares about Sindh.

As for IK and PTI, what does him doing rallies have to do with flood relief efforts?

Nothing, they are just trying to sweep their failures from previous Imran Khan Era, as if Pakistan politics just started from him and forgetting the 70s-Presdent when they've had control.

Imran Khan is the last person to owe his political career to the Establishment.

He struggled for more than 20 years. And during his victory in 2018, he was robbed off a few seats during the RTS fiasco, arranged and orchestrated by our meticulous planners and managers of democracy.

Last time Zardari was in power there were floods, now that he is back in power there are floods. Someone tell this guy his dad is a literal azaab on the country.

Why would i grab an AK? PDM is in power because people voted them, everytime there was a military takeover( not that dictatorships are any better), people got on streets and started to cry for democracy.
IK owns his whole political career to the military, from criticizing musharraf to licking raheel sharif's and bajwa's ball to get to the premiership. I get it,he is angry, but be realistic do you think he is some sort of messiah? He is just like any other politician of Pakistan, who uses the military to get power and when they loose the said power/kursi, due to their own imcompetence, start blaming the military. So he should have some respect for the deceased and stop, temporarily, with his petty politics.
Yeah people of KP voted him twice due to military
What idiotic comment.

The only ploy one can argue is that that 20 candidates of south Punjab may have been swayed by either the military or by potential that Khan may be elected

Military had nor role in Karachi central Punjab(where he lost) or Balochistan or Kpk seats

That's like saying my math teacher made me a doctor..sure he may have contributed 1% but that's not the reason

The attendance in the jalsas show people don’t give a damn about what bilawal and his cheerleaders think or say.

Instead of wasting internet bandwidth he should do what he preaches and stop addressing IK and PTI from now on.

Yeah people of KP voted him twice due to military
What idiotic comment.

The only ploy one can argue is that that 20 candidates of south Punjab may have been swayed by either the military or by potential that Khan may be elected

Military had nor role in Karachi central Punjab(where he lost) or Balochistan or Kpk seats

That's like saying my math teacher made me a doctor..sure he may have contributed 1% but that's not the reason

So if the military didnt help him getting to the government, it also implies that they couldnt oust him. There is a contradiction. First get your toughts cleared up then start spamming threads.

I'm very sorry and I don't meant to offend anyone but this is Azab e ilahi for being silent majority when pdm anarchist were exported to rule the country.

May God bring these people out of misery and give them brains.

So if the military didnt help him getting to the government, it also implies that they couldnt oust him. There is a contradiction. First get your toughts cleared up then start spamming threads.

IK has mass public support, why would he need the establishment to support him

All he needs is fair elections

PDM have been utter manhoos for Pakistan

IK has mass public support, why would he need the establishment to support him

All he needs is fair elections

PDM have been utter manhoos for Pakistan

Mass public support and yet he needed a coalition to form the gov. If you win the elections are fair and if you loose elections are not fair. What kind of logic is this?

PDM is manhoos, sure, but PTI isnt any better.

Billo apni bebay nacha le maybe better?

Oh forgot she dead.

Back
Top Bottom