What's new

Former PM holding concerts as Pakistan faces biggest disaster: FM Bilawal

Ehy
Well Billo is right. Atleast for now there shouldnt be political rallies. We even postponed the Defence Day.
Why?

Defence day is using state resources.

PTI isn't in govt its a political party holding rallies using its own resources.

Maybe a few bodies for security etc - that's put to Punjab govt.

Defence day is for generals...
We need a proper goevnment..

Are yiu happy with bilo and molvi diesel and the stuttering showbaz?
Agree let the mismanagemt and destruction of country continue..

Reminds me how nation decided to vote for zardari just because benazir died..

I think because of biggest flood we should lwt PDM another 5 yrs in power..

He should learn from maryum how she postponed her speechs during covid

PS
i am against political rallies during flooding
Waste of money

Why are you hell bent on defending something which is against common sense? The nation is literally destroyed and you want to score political points. PDM doing this during COVID was equally bad.

Defence day is not for generals its for remembering those who choose to die rather then let down this nation of ungratefuls.

Why are you hell bent on defending something which is against common sense? The nation is literally destroyed and you want to score political points. PDM doing this during COVID was equally bad.

Defence day is not for generals its for remembering those who choose to die rather then let down this nation of ungratefuls.
agree..
hence why i suggest we should postpone the elections for 5 years this can save us alot of money and we can use that money for trips across Europe and nation building

Ehy

Why?

Defence day is using state resources.

PTI isn't in govt its a political party holding rallies using its own resources.

Maybe a few bodies for security etc - that's put to Punjab govt.
think about all the money we could have saved and used it for good like trips to europe, turkey and canada

agree..
hence why i suggest we should postpone the elections for 5 years this can save us alot of money and we can use that money for trips across Europe and nation building

think about all the money we could have saved and used it for good like trips to europe, turkey and canada

Let me rephrase.
Lets suppose( you vote PTI), due to massive floods, you lost your home, your business and some of your close family members. Do you want to hear your political leader bitching "mujhe kyun nikala?" or do you want him, atleast out of respect for the deceased ones and their familes, to stop for not for much but for a month?
Is IK's political career bigger than lives of thousands of ordinary Pakistanis?

Let me rephrase.
Lets suppose( you vote PTI), due to massive floods, you lost your home, your business and some of your close family members. Do you want to hear your political leader bitching "mujhe kyun nikala?" or do you want him, atleast out of respect for the deceased ones and their familes, to stop for not for much but for a month?

What is stop a rally going to do? By doing rallies, IK can make more people aware of the floods and get them to support the flood victims. By staying out of the public view there is no benefit since he has no control of federal Government funds or machinery.

It is not a concert , it is called Donation Collection Event to attract people

Important to hit the hammer when Iron is hot as the saying goes

Sind is simmering with Anger and ideal time to host a anti PPP rally

View attachment 875773
Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari on Friday said Pakistan is facing the biggest disaster in history but former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan is holding concerts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab.

Taking to Twitter, he said, “Pakistan is facing the biggest disaster in our history. 1/3 of our country underwater! 1/7 citizens affected, 35 million ppl! ex PM is holding concerts in KP & Punjab.CMs busy organizing his events instead of helping flood victims. Shameful, pehaly insan bano, phir siyasatdan bano!”

“Jaab tora barash atha hay, tora pani atha hay. Jaab ziaada barash atha hay to ziada pani atha hay.”

Already forgot it ?

Let me rephrase.
of course not

but i would definitively would like the current govt to go, i will ask for Aladdin lamp which when i rub will make the current govt go and bring someone who will do something for my house, my future/build dams rather then sunbathing on my money at Bosphorus

now you may be different you would simply want everyone to stop talking about politics and politicans to enjoy sunbathing and on prolong tours in canada but not me

Imported mixachar doing politics on floods.
ECP has not delayed the by-election on the 9 carefully selected seats but want want PTI to stop campaigning?

While raja rental and co were out visiting and eating in Canada, Billo has been cavorting around god knows who and where, and Maryam Nani is doing foto ops with affectees.

STFU

of course not

but i would definitively would like the current govt to go, i will ask for Aladdin lamp which when i rub will make the current govt go and bring someone who will do something for my house, my future/build dams rather then sunbathing on my money at Bosphorus

now you may be different you would simply want everyone to stop talking about politics and politicans to enjoy sunbathing and on prolong tours in canada but not me

You see it wasnt difficult. PDM HAS TO GO, but i dont want them to be replaced by IK. For for me IK is same as them.
We shouldnt be blinded by our political following, the nation and the people come first then we can argue as much as we want. Have a nice day.

P.s. when I think about diesel the scene from movie "seven" with Brad Pitt come to mind where they find this huge man dead. I hope fazlu dies the same way.

What is stop a rally going to do? By doing rallies, IK can make more people aware of the floods and get them to support the flood victims. By staying out of the public view there is no benefit since he has no control of federal Government funds or machinery.

Its not about "stopping" a political rally, nobody in Pakistan can. Its about prospective and message. Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom