What's new

Former Indian COAS General Malik Sounding the Alarm Bells

Indian COAS Malik???... Sounds like a Muslim name.... He must know that as a Muslim you cannot join an army of a kafir to fight Muslims. He must be double disappointed now that he is part of a Hindu extremist fundamentalist nation under the rule of BJP and it's RSS ideology.

Indian COAS Malik???... Sounds like a Muslim name.... He must know that as a Muslim you cannot join an army of a kafir to fight Muslims. He must be double disappointed now that he is part of a Hindu extremist fundamentalist nation under the rule of BJP and it's RSS ideology.

Brother, you will be disappointed. Most Indian Muslims here in US have a dislike for Pakistan, some even have hatred.

Me everytime after watching Indian Media:

183623039_3852292708141653_240347885675478412_n.jpg

How does General Ved Prakash Malik sound like a Muslim to you?

Muslims are lowest when it comes to participation in Indian military let alone a COAS

Do your research before such posts

Brother, you will be disappointed. Most Indian Muslims here in US have a dislike for Pakistan, some even have hatred.
Well they just need to go to India holding a cheese burger in hand to find out the truth...

It's true. I've had the same experience, but after their lynching started and I asked them in the mosque how's the situation now? I just get a 1,000 yard stare from them. They know there dead over there.

Malik is a Hindu surname genius

So Afghans were occupied by American and NATO allies for 20 years, let's blame Pakistan.

Taliban take over let's blame Pakistan.

Indian muslims are raped and murdered by Narinder Modis Hindutva group, blame and hate Pakistan.

Narinder Modi becomes PM and is responsible for Gujurat massacre of muslims in 2002, still lets blame Pakistan.

Two completely deluded groups of people. Pakistan has become the punching bag of south asia and wider region.

Idiot. Malik shah was saljuk Muslim ruler who ruled central Asia Iran Afghanistan n some part of today's Pakistan. He was son of alp Arslan who defeated great Roman empire with his 20 thousands legendary army against Roman 200k army n captured Roman King alive in battle. Fock yaha. now you tell me if this Idiot is Malik. Muhammad bin Qasim who conquered sindh was mailk as well. If you live in Arab world Malik world is only use for royalty..

Yup, I have Indian Muslims are Indians, just like Pakistani Hindus are Paksitani. I never understood why someone would think that an Indian Muslim would be sympathetic to Pakistan.

Al Malik is one of the 99 names of Allah.
How is it a Hindu name?
Yup, I have Indian Muslims are Indians, just like Pakistani Hindus are Paksitani. I never understood why someone would think that an Indian Muslim would be sympathetic to Pakistan.
Not every indian muslims is agaisnt Pakistan.
My teacher was an Indian muslims and he did alot of charity work in Pakistan for the poor rural people.

Back
Top Bottom