What's new

Featured Former Diplomat’s Daughter Beheaded Over Breakup In Islamabad

One moment she's wearing burka next she's spending nights at his house? She was also turning religious? Why do folks say this about bigri hui girls when sh!t hits the fan?

The UK guy also said this about his daughter while she was clearly lying to her family about being in Dubai and not talking to her family for months only to date some Pakistani bigra hua larka and wind up dead?

I don't want to victim shame at all. By no means. But why twist reality? Why not prevent these things by implementing Islamic and Pakistani values?

May Allah help us all man this indeed is a very strange, horrible and bloody story. These are times of fitna. May Allah all keep us safe. And forgive us. Ameen.
Whats LE ?

I can only say one thing -- this animal needs to be put down for good.
My only contention would be if they try to play the blood money game or hide behind mental health excuse to slip their son away, he was well aware of everything if he had the mental capacity to book tickets to flee.
I agree such a rabid dog should be put down for good.
I am not a victim blamer, but why girls are more inclined to voilent guys? If it was clear he had such high tendencies for voilence why dont just stay away from him?
Such guys are master manipulators they are charming, suck the girl into a relationship and then the true abuse begins.

Last edited:
I think this is best comment so far...
Rituals of Islam is for Allah only and not for show. What really matters is our public dealing with our fellow human beings/animals/environment.
But unfortunately haqooq ul ibad is not taught and is not considered important in our nations schools and madrassa. It's all about rituals and fiqh infighting

The problem is people think Islam is just for ritual and not for implementation.

If mullah are raping children how many rapist have we executed? Our concern for deen is limited to blasphemy and show off.

In Pakistan it doesn't matter if we all become Jews or scientologists or devil worshippers or atheists. We don't implement any laws, those of man or of God. This is why society is messed up. Anywhere in the world society is savage - the implementation of law keeps it in line.

I live safely in the UK because the law is implemented. If implementation here was like Pakistan this country would be even worse than Pakistan. People's lives would be hell.

The same is true everywhere.

there are news on social media that the guy already had a booking to fly out of the country the very next day, sounds something which a sane minded person would plan and execute, they are trying to give this a color of mental illness to get him free from the courts

I shouldn't have read the story. Bloody hell man. How much pain did she endure. Violence against women is going off the charts in our society. Something needs to be done except attacking protesting women. It could be our women next.

Isloo is a shit hole.

No, its not :)

I can share first hand that the guy's family has offered the girl's family 15 Crore Rupees to start the negotiation. I really pray to Allah SWT this animal faces justice, death sentence and nothing else because if he is given life in prison, he will be quietly set free because of his father's immense wealth.

May Allah SWT give sabar to the victim's family. It will be hard for them to hear it, esp at this stage, but just take the money. Make a school in her name or hire a contract killer or just make a pile out of it and burn it.

This case will be forgotten by the media in a few days. After that the corrupt lawyers, judges, power broker pimps in LEAs will milk both families for years. Victim's family will suffer even more. I don't mean to sound insensitive and I pray for them but this is the truth. There is a 0.00001% chance that this guy will get hanged. He will be in and out of prison for a few months at best. He has already started doing a drama that he is a mental case. Cases like these are a feeding fest for all vultures in our society like lawyers, police, judges and other "influentials". These are heartless assholes who have zero empathy--these are the scum of this society. They will simply drag this family through more pain.

Edit: I have been unfair to the police by putting them in same category as lawyers and judges. Police, at least in Isb, as improved a lot recently. They still need a long way to go but they are much much better than the rotten corrupt thing we call judiciary.

Bhai aap suno me apko batata Hun harami molvi kaisy janam lety Hy. Aik bandy Kay 4 very hoty Paal Sakta ni to chunky madrasy me kaana rehayesh sab free milta to janab salary bacho ko madrasy me daal dety hy. Unme se aik do ko shoq hota Hy , wo shoq se party Hy, ye Baki aik 2 harami hott Hy. Ye madrasy se he do numberian krna shuru kr dety hy ... Elam wo b kr Lett Hy dandy ki zor par qunky exam wagera unky b ho jaty, but unse banty harami mulla or harami aalim Jo muashre me Nikal KY pest leky tavezy or unka torr krty..... Fundings khaaty bacho se ziadtiyan karty wagera wagera... Ab isky background me Jaap demo ghalti kis ki the, us baap ki jisne salary bacho ko madrasy bej dia. Hona to ye chaahye tha Kay jisko shoq hota us aik Jo bejta siraf.... Aap aisy 2-3 examples pe saaro ko disown to ni kr sakty na .. mere 4 Saal Kay BS me hamari uni me teacher and student Kay 3 cases saamne aye thy. To Kia universities band kardy ? Kia salary teachers molestors or abusers Hy ??? Students b grades Kay lye Kia Kuch ni krti aaj kal. Bhai sab Kuch deka Hy hamne. Hamy ullu na banao
Bhai 2 3 cases nhe hn. Ye ab bht common ho chuka ha. Mere apne dost jnho ne hifz kya ha wo btatay thay k jo bachay Madrasshay mn hi rehte hn unke sath Qari or Senior student kya krte thay.
Ankhain band kr lene se ye msla haal nhe ho Jayega. Hmaim iska solution dhonda chaiye. Agrr ek b massom bachay k sath ye ho rha ha to ghalat ha. Or isse rokna chaiye. Or jahan rhi baat madrasson mn parhne ki to mjhe nhe lgta 21st century mn inki ab zaroorat ha.
Better yahi ha k Quran bacho ko school mn hi parhaya jaye or uske k liye koi kabil teacher rakhay jayen na k wo jahil jnho ne bass Quran ka ratta mara hwa ha or na uspe amal krte hn or na hi unhe kch or ata. Meri university mn b ek islamiat ka course tha or jis teacher ne parhaya unme or Masjid walay qari sahb mn zameen asman ka farak tha sirf es liye k university ne ek Masters degree holder ko hire kiye tha jsse pata tha ko wo kya parha rha ha.
PTI government shayad Quran teaching ab mandatory kr rhi ha or hopefully ye saray school mn implement hoga takay madrassah janay ki zaroorat hi na rhe.

I can share first hand that the guy's family has offered the girl's family 15 Crore Rupees to start the negotiation. I really pray to Allah SWT this animal faces justice, death sentence and nothing else because if he is given life in prison, he will be quietly set free because of his father's immense wealth.

I was in a yoga retreat a few years ago and this guy was also part of that retreat. When the instructor asked everyone how everyone relaxes, this guy said 'Red Wine' and i could tell he was high. He seemed very normal, but then again its these normal types that are psycho. Waste of human flesh.
Every act of crime has two aspects. First being the one on the victim or victim's dear ones (e.g. children losing their father or mother). Second, and equally important, is the effect on the society as a whole. This particular crime by that bloody criminal has a more profound effect on the society because of multiple factors. It's not an isolated incident having no or a little effect on the society. So, even if the victim's family is somehow made or forced to pardon the murderer, state must not let this bloody criminal evade the gallows. He represents a really grave and continued threat for other citizens. He will be ultimately out of the jail if he does't see the gallows. Hanging this murderer now for his henious crime is much better than doing that after he murders another lady after getting free is illogical.

I am not the one who brought up liberals or extremists - the only one defensive was you looking for some external influence or fringe group to blame rather than understanding that the majority is rotten.

What you have put down isn’t wrong, but the fact that you started with these assumptions is wrong in itself. Yes, there are people who will have their peg and then show up to pray and there are people who will pray and then be found taking bribes and wearing a white turban. But it is the general malaise in society that breeds this - and the absolute lack of understanding of Islam along with accusing everyone else of being liberals or mullah’s or some other terms or lost cause.

I will stand by my assertion - Islam would NEVER have saved this girl(Lest we forget to delineate between Allah and Islam), at least not in the ways being prescribed as some government or overbearing authority action.

Her own actions and the behavior of the society led to this - just as it would have even in the days of say the Abbasid Caliphate. However, what would have saved her would be if her parents had espoused good values and the parents of the man had done the same. But as has been pointed out it has already gotten to a point where it is irrelevant. Finally, Hazrat Khidr killed that child for a reason and Allah decreed it so. In this case he did not and it also has some reason unknown(or understood by few) to all.

I am highlighting all the major problem areas, within the 'rotten majority'. This includes both liberals and extremists (including all those following men-made mazhabs) - the very people who wrote the damned constitution for power and further mutated it over decades to serve themselves.

Islam would not have saved this girl but both sides (including he, she & their families) following and practicing Islam could have. Wisdom comes from The Almighty and it is preserved in Quran and Sunnah for us. Would an Allah fearing practicing muslim man or woman get into such courtships or abuse children in madrassahs? Heck, rotten majority gives preference to a rich characterless (inc druggie/abusive etc) person as a suitor for their daughter over a humble practicing muslim with an average income. On the flip side you have the so-called religious scholars and even neighbours/relatives committing heinous crimes such as homosexuality and child rapes etc.

I find it quite baffling when muslims claim that following Divine Laws would not have made a difference - this is but challenging Allah.

Our society has rotted due to the biggest factor of distancing itself from Quran and Sunnah. Be it out by outright rejection of Deen (due to molvis, self desires etc), following some of the Deen and rejecting other, or blind following of these men-made mazhabs (sects & schools).

This gruesome murder happened in the elitist liberal part of the society so it is only fair that the damned affects of the Pakistani liberalism be discussed. Inside madrassah homosexuality and abuse cases, the rot due to men-made mazhabs (including grave mistakes of parents) would be discussed. All in light of not following Quran and Sunnah. Please do not get inflamed by the discussion of the ills of the Pakistani version of liberalism. We had an armed robbery of my brother's house (with only women & children at home) by a policeman and a hafiz labourer - there's no preference or tilt to any 'side' as far as I am concerned. We caught the scum from a majlis a few hours later, wearing my sister-in-law's watch!

I am highlighting all the major problem areas, within the 'rotten majority'. This includes both liberals and extremists (including all those following men-made mazhabs) - the very people who wrote the damned constitution for power and further mutated it over decades to serve themselves.

Islam would not have saved this girl but both sides (including he, she & their families) following and practicing Islam could have. Wisdom comes from The Almighty and it is preserved in Quran and Sunnah for us. Would an Allah fearing practicing muslim man or woman get into such courtships or abuse children in madrassahs? Heck, rotten majority gives preference to a rich characterless (inc druggie/abusive etc) person as a suitor for their daughter over a humble practicing muslim with an average income. On the flip side you have the so-called religious scholars and even neighbours/relatives committing heinous crimes such as homosexuality and child rapes etc.

I find it quite baffling when muslims claim that following Divine Laws would not have made a difference - this is but challenging Allah.

Our society has rotted due to the biggest factor of distancing itself from Quran and Sunnah. Be it out by outright rejection of Deen (due to molvis, self desires etc), following some of the Deen and rejecting other, or blind following of these men-made mazhabs (sects & schools).

This gruesome murder happened in the elitist liberal part of the society so it is only fair that the damned affects of the Pakistani liberalism be discussed. Inside madrassah homosexuality and abuse cases, the rot due to men-made mazhabs (including grave mistakes of parents) would be discussed. All in light of not following Quran and Sunnah. Please do not get inflamed by the discussion of the ills of the Pakistani version of liberalism. We had an armed robbery of my brother's house (with only women & children at home) by a policeman and a hafiz labourer - there's no preference or tilt to any 'side' as far as I am concerned. We caught the scum from a majlis a few hours later, wearing my sister-in-law's watch!
Some are just muslim by name.
I've seen plenty in MY

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom