What's new

Former Ameer of Jamat e Islami Prof. Golam Azam died

You will have more hatred for me as you are one of the people who support people like ghulam who is prosecuted for crime against humanity.

I am here for more than 5 years and I know this.

Im not a supporter of Ghulam Azam. I just have no hatred for a dead man. You are the man who is a supporter of Indian genocidal force.
You are the most irritating poster here and I know it by my experience. If you were a modest person you could hold your traits, at least for his funeral. I dont know why you are not banned yet.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Baligh-mard-aur-aurat-namaze-janaza-ki-dua.jpg

2pz03cy.gif

A true patriot of Pakistan died.
RIP
wasnt he in Bangladesh? so shouldnt he be a patriot for Bangladesh?

Inna Lillah Hi Wa Inna Elehi Raajioon

Last edited:
A serious question to all Bangladeshis. Ever really met a Pakistan army or jamati rape child?

No to both. It is all bull-shit, every Bangladeshi elder knows that. The rape was mostly isolated incidents. Even when the war topic is raised elders never raise the rape point, because there was no rape. Read Sarmilas Bose take on it, she exposes the myths.

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.
Surat 'Āli `Imrān(3:185)

May ALLAH SWT accept his sacrifise and sufferings and reward him with highest reward in Jannah!
Ameen.

No to both. It is all bull-shit, every Bangladeshi elder knows that. The rape was mostly isolated incidents. Even when the war topic is raised elders never raise the rape point, because there was no rape. Read Sarmilas Bose take on it, she exposes the myths.

@ Well, in 1971 I was a student of class VIII, I saw many Pakistani soldier in our locality. In our village one on the muddy road 1 x truck of Pakistani soldier was strucked. So some soldier went inside our "Mohallah" and tried to hold some women but finally failed. That was the only incident I know, in my village. We only heard stories of rape during and after. Definitely there were many rape cases but the way Indian and Awami propaganda depicts the rape stories it is no where nearer to it.

A serious question to all Bangladeshis. Ever really met a Pakistan army or jamati rape child?

Sifar in my knowledge but Awami Bharti Dalal murtad groups says it was in thousand. What we now know about Awami is that most crimes were committed by Awami kafir in 71.

Sifar in my knowledge but Awami Bharti Dalal murtad groups says it was in thousand. What we now know about Awami is that most crimes were committed by Awami kafir in 71.
there were many atrocities committed by Indian trained factions on Bengali and Mohajir Muslims alike. the propaganda to vilify anti-India institutions and groups was very organized. and United Pakistan leadership, West Pakistanis, East Pakistanis and our international allies failed miserably to fight the propaganda and farce

Salute to this man. As a Pakistani I always have a high regards for him

no, but there are many witnesses specially foreign doctors who treated tortured women just after the war. Its a very big number according to a australian doc as far as i remember.

Most of the victims were hindus and they ended up in Hospitals in refugee camps inside India and never returned after the war. Naturally muslim communities had very few casualty in 1971 and most of us havent seen any victim.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom