What's new

Former Ameer of Jamat e Islami Prof. Golam Azam died

former Ameer of jamate Islami th largest islamic party in Bangladesh prof. Golam azam died in hospital .news coming

10410851_771435502944416_4317708266980592698_n.jpg

ভাষাসৈনিক প্রফেসর গোলাম আযম স্যার ইন্তেকাল করেছেন।
ইন্নালিল্লাহি ওয়াইন্না ইলাইহি রাজিউন।

“ হে প্রশান্ত আত্মা !
তুমি তোমার পালনকর্তার নিকট ফিরে যাও সন্তুষ্ট ও সন্তোষভাজন হয়ে।
শামিল হয়ে যাও আমার ( নেক ) বান্দাদের মধ্যে এবং প্রবেশ করো আমার জান্নাতে৷”

So another WAR criminal died... Good for people of Bangladesh that one less Jamati on earth

Congrats Bangladesh

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioun.

I do not agree with his ideology of following Moududism, but his judgement on geopolitical direction for the people of our landmass was correct, while most other leaders have been sadly mistaken. Our nation and people are still paying for those mistakes.

innalillahi wa inna elahi rajiun

one of the finest leaders from this land, great intellectual and had correct stance in 1971 to stand against indian encaging and de-Muslimization of East Pakistan.

huge ghaibana janazas held everywhere

he was "vhasa sainik" because he wanted to see biggest native language of United Pakistan represented as a national language besides the neutral language Urdu. i disagree with that. when he saw it was an agitation and front for anti-Muslim "anti-aristocracy" commies, i think he decreased his involvement significantly. people like him should have done more to tackle the barbaric commies' anti-Urdu agitation which was basically about getting rid of our Muslim heritage from East Bengal

10426727_762173483837528_2197406666965961103_n.jpg

Namaz - i Janazah of Gholam Azam Sahib in Lahore will be at 2:30 in Masjid i Shuddha , Mall Road.
i'm very pleased to see this. both our nations should pay homage to people who worked for the sovereignty and progress of the two lands.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom