What's new

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections!

I would rather support those who do some corruption but gets the nation from Point A to Point B through 'continuity' of any 'system' then those who might be personally 'clean' but don't have the brains to get along with others and come up with bizzare ideas like promoting remittance-through-Hundi.

Corruption is a human condition affecting politicians the world over in varying degrees. Pakistan is not unique.

Good to know that you will rather support the corrupt. I respect your perspective & honesty.

Point A to B? Since 1947 if you think we got from A to B? ...ok

Last part is debatable - However pakistan seriously needs improvement.

I would rather support those who do some corruption but gets the nation from Point A to Point B through 'continuity' of any 'system' then those who might be personally 'clean' but don't have the brains to get along with others and come up with bizzare ideas like promoting remittance-through-Hundi.

Corruption is a human condition affecting politicians the world over in varying degrees. Pakistan is not unique.

Problem with this mentality is that you would end up a loser because a corrupt government will always think of itself first but a clean leadership will think for the betterment of everyone.

As a muslim first before a Pakistani I would always side with the truth no matter what. If the leadership is inexperienced so what. At least I can die and claim that I did not side with the munafiqeen and falsehood.

Lakh de lanat on anyone still supporting PMLN. And this comes from the bottom of my heart!

?
and i was just about to tag you inn --- for starters, we can form a commission , where every political party agrees with the members of commission-- investigate into the matter, make findings public ---
if proven right = form a technocrat govt and bring in election reforms ---
if not handle properly - we will have a huge mess at our hands --- 1977 all over again

It will be worse than 77, and I'm hedging my bet on the latter. Nanga ehtesab, and blood of those who suckered us for generations. Not just their, but whoever even grew on their money. I really don't care if the recipient was under eighteen.

Seriously man, what was the mistake of 99.999999% citizens of Pakistan??????

and i was just about to tag you inn --- for starters, we can form a commission , where every political party agrees with the members of commission-- investigate into the matter, make findings public ---
if not handle properly - we will have a huge mess at our hands --- 1977 all over again

Lakh de lanat on anyone still supporting PMLN. And this comes from the bottom of my heart!

Syed Talat Hussain @TalatHussain12 · 21m
: Though I knew, tis is way above my league. Might as well lock myself in a container, and be shipped off to Caribbean.

Syed Talat Hussain @TalatHussain12 · 30m
And now u have the Model Town Incident Report. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.
Syed Talat Hussain @TalatHussain12 · 53m
As I had said: Imran aint alone and that container isn't a place to seek nirvana.

Lol at the last Tweet - In the beginning of this campaign he said nothing will happen - Finally accepted. Sometimes he is too clever for himself. Idiot

ppl in the know knew what was about to happen. I remember my sibling tellin me fakru bhia was in on it & that CJ was already sold.
This was before the elections. So, no surprises here.

I think you have merit in your post. I am not here to support PMLN or PPP. ButI will certainly NEVER support Imran Khan again. Some kind of middle ground needs to be found where we completely reject a mob of a few thousands causing the federal govt. to topple. A solution to be found where the 'rightful' winner get there place at the table. And those, if found guilty, of systematically denying people their choice--whether CJP I. Chaudry or Fakhru or lower level officials--should be subjected to severe punishments.
If that's what this loser Khan's march can achieve after damaging Pakistani economy so much then may be, in long term, it would have not be all lost.

Everyone should lock themselves in a container. I've been barking here for two weeks, trying to give subtle hints to what actually transpired in last elections. I even went as far as to blame RO's, and everyone else. People responded with absurdities. The Ex Sec ECP deserves a medal for coming out like this, no holds barred.

Syed Talat Hussain @TalatHussain12 · 21m
: Though I knew, tis is way above my league. Might as well lock myself in a container, and be shipped off to Caribbean.

Syed Talat Hussain @TalatHussain12 · 30m
And now u have the Model Town Incident Report. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.
Syed Talat Hussain @TalatHussain12 · 53m
As I had said: Imran aint alone and that container isn't a place to seek nirvana.

Lol at the last Tweet - In the beginning of this campaign he said nothing will happen - Finally accepted. Sometimes he is too clever for himself. Edoit

Article 6 for all those who are directly and indirectly involved in this FRAUD with nation. and imprisonment till death.

lol - things are now becoming more and more clear.....ITS MATCH FIXED by MUBASHIR LUCMAN, ARY & IK.

NOBODY DENIES ELECTION RIGGING IN 10s OR SO seats - BUT THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF SEATS IN PARLIAMENT.

SO NAWAZ RESIGNATION IS OUT OF QUESTION, EVEN IF YOU GIVE 20 SEATS TO PTI, PAT, PMLN AND NAWAZ SHARIF WINS DOWN RIGHT, YOU CANnot NULL WHOLE OF ELECTION...THATS JUST BULLSHIT.

ONLY DO RE-ELECTION ON THE SEATS WITH NEW ELECTION COMMISSION WHICH GOT RIGGED.

I think you have merit in your post. I am not here to support PMLN or PPP. ButI will certainly NEVER support Imran Khan again. Some kind of middle ground needs to be found where we completely reject a mob of a few thousands causing the federal govt. to topple. A solution to be found where the 'rightful' winner get there place at the table. And those, if found guilty, of systematically denying people their choice--whether CJP I. Chaudry or Fakhru or lower level officials--should be subjected to severe punishments.
If that's what this loser Khan's march can achieve after damaging Pakistani economy so much then may be, in long term, it would have not be all lost.
cat is out of the bag - the point is to migitate - otherwise this has a potential to cause so much damage ---NS must allow others on board - his biggest mistake had been, he always allow his own people at seats --- whereas zardari did the completely opposite - he asked others to join in a - make some money, and on the way out dont forget to tip him off too ----he ran things properly ----
NS must as i said allow other parties on board, and form a commission with their consultation ---

"Umpire Ne Ongali utha di hai" ...... :bunny::bunny:

Harold-Dennis-Bird-Dickie-Bird.jpg

Alvida, Alvida Nawaz Shareef Alvida ............

Not just that. If you get the drift. It's winds of change coming your ways. It's more like a cyclone, hold on to your seats! :D

SO NAWAZ RESIGNATION IS OUT OF QUESTION, EVEN IF YOU GIVE 20 SEATS TO PTI, PAT, PMLN AND NAWAZ SHARIF WINS DOWN RIGHT, YOU CANnot NULL WHOLE OF ELECTION...THATS JUST BULLSHIT.

ONLY DO RE-ELECTION ON THE SEATS WITH NEW ELECTION COMMISSION WHICH GOT RIGGED.

Back
Top Bottom