What's new

Formal Offer for J-31 and also presention on J20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice man thanks and don't take him seriously he just trying to get more Consession in J31 price but tom toming about China .

By the way what's your source as for as I know you got 250~ J10 series overall , 205~ J11 series , 73~ mkk 75~ 27 ????

Like I said, they are estimates. PLAAF keeps their numbers private, but seasoned military watchers have found a way to count these planes using their serial numbers.

J-10, a ripoff of the F-16?
What's next, a Boeing 787 being a ripoff of the A320?

This is not new, there are Indians who have claimed that the J-10 is a copy of the F-16, the Lavi and the Eurofighter.

While also claiming that the JF-17 is a 3rd rate F-16, and an F-16 copy, while also being based off a mig-21/J-7 airframe and a mig-33 project copy, they also claim it was copy of IAR-95 and nothing but a updated Super-7.

So the JF-17 according to their logic is a 4-5 way hybrid of the F-16/mig-21/J-7/IAR-95/mig-33. Also I forgot to add, the LERX make it a copy of F-18, yes I've heard this also.

J10 is urgent indigenous design ?

As per both Chinese and Israelis, claims, yes. The J-10 was developed from the twin-engine, canard-delta J-9 design, which was developed in the 1970s.

On technology : Do you even compare any one of your fighter jet technology with Rafale , EF , Silent Eagle , Su35 ???

Why make a comparison when we know neither the technical parameters nor subsystems' details regarding any of the above systems?

Your so called experts claims since J10 is not equipped with AESA it's far superior to Rafale , EF MKI 15SE ???

The J-10C does sport an AESA radar. The term "superior" should never be used when speaking of such a complex system designed for very specific roles.

Come on now . First tell me why you need Su35 and need Russian to be paid to build an attack helicopter ?

Please read my previous post. There was never a Su-35 deal in the first place; both the Russian and Chinese governments have denied it. Russians never designed the Chinese attack helicopter; the company was contracted to produce a preliminary concept, not a blueprint.

115956tz5dmmzrtwr5rkdk.jpg.thumb.jpg

Amazing :china::pakistan:

I hope this J-31 should be larger size like J-20 and more muscles.

You will fight war via PS3 ? Dude J31 will get sitting duck like f35 . U need to understand at least I have put J31 and F35 in same league which it's not . Even though Sukois will shoot F35 like mosquitos like Russians says :D

I dint even mentioned Super Sukois upgrades .
in BVR combat sukhoi's won't have a chance to even look at those fighters and wouldn't even know what hit em let me give you an example F-15 (the most advanced block) vs SU 30 quite same many would say (although i believe F-15 is better) .. so americans in an exercise against f-22 used f-15 both air superiority fighters got result of 33-1 means 33 F-15 was shot down and than killed 1 F-22 so lets just make it half because F-35 is not and air superiority fighter and for the sake of the argument still we get 16 to 1 ratio and YOU WERE SAYING :P :D

Even though Sukois will shoot F35 like mosquitos like Russians says :D

Is that why Russia is pursuing a fighter jet (PAK FA), whose electronic systems may not even go toe-to-toe with those aboard the F-35?

Not all have gone through MLU, as far as I know, besides, even MLU'ed F16 don't offer anything even remotely comparable to even our own JF17's with AESA's and mated with upgraded SD10A's + open architecture to absorb 'other/future' BVR delivery systems....... furthermore, forget about F35's, they aren't coming, not now, not EVER.....

Moreover, never compare J31 and J20's, either with F16's or F35's............ completely different systems and design doctrines.......... J31 and J20 have the potential to grow into something far more potent than any 4th or 5th generation systems that America can offer any 'other' nation........ emphasis is on 'other'............. the only system that is remotely comparable to J20 is F22, which will NEVER be one sale..... not now, not EVER!
Thanks for the clarification on F-16's.

On one of the thread I did quote that JF-17 will be further upgraded and will be better then the F-16's.
J-10 = JF-17 so those are not going to inducted. If Pakistan want to add 200 fighters in 1 year then it has to be J-11 series.

The reason I wrote about F-35 could replace F-16 was that is what most of the Air Forces in the world are doing. I know the US is not going to allow the sale of F-35. There was an article that I read regarding F-35 in which it was stated that the US would have the technology to limit the Stealth Technology for each client. For example the F-35 offered to Turkey would not be the same as those offered to Israel in regards to Stealthiness. Hence this was one of the reasons Turkey opted to go for TFX programe.

As you are saying J-20 is F-22 then what do you expect would TFX be? Will it be offered to other countries?

F-35 and J-31 are permitted for export still the US has Boeing Fighter X which was designed to to compete against the F-35. Does China have some other aircraft that can be offered?

This is not new, there are Indians who have claimed that the J-10 is a copy of the F-16, the Lavi and the Eurofighter.

While also claiming that the JF-17 is a 3rd rate F-16, and an F-16 copy, while also being based off a mig-21/J-7 airframe and a mig-33 project copy, they also claim it was copy of IAR-95 and nothing but a updated Super-7.

So the JF-17 according to their logic is a 4-5 way hybrid of the F-16/mig-21/J-7/IAR-95/mig-33. Also I forgot to add, the LERX make it a copy of F-18, yes I've heard this also.
Remember there was a thread on PDF 'Ultimate Mig-21'. At the end it was a JF-17.

This is what we want to see from CGI design, bigger and stealthy
ae74acbed2213adf85604782e5d9b6a4.jpg

Not same as CGI, can re-design it ?
erqrqyeafrduz1olk1bz.jpg

I remember, JF-17 rolled out first time in early days, it is now much like early days of J-31 above.

Air Chief visits 24 Air Div at Tianjin in China
Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman was given a briefing about latest J-10 fighter aircraft and its capabilities.

Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman visited 24 Air Div at Tianjin in China.

He was given a briefing about the working of the Div and Chinese latest J-10 fighter aircraft and its capabilities.

The Air Chief also witnessed the aerobatics of J-10 aircraft by the famous Ba Yi aerobatics team of Chinese air force.

He also witnessed the ongoing modifications on JF-17 Prototype -5 aircraft.
Radio Pakistan

From this we can surmise that there is a strong pitch for the J-10 the latest versions to Pakistan and there has been interest shown also. 5th generation planes are part of the move towards modernisation and will feature in nearly a decade. Also China is working on an engine for the j-31 which should be ready by then which will really improve performance. We should remember our air force will always have the advantage of being the defending air force and like @Horus mentioned there needs to be movement on SAM's to take down Indian Jets while they try and breach our airspace.

As for Indians here they consider their air force the 7th best in the world and it seems like the Indian public really believes that.
An extract from an Indian news paper
Considered as one of the best equipped air force across the world along with professional standards, the IAF was founded on October 8, 1932, and since then it has been in the limelight of mainstream media for its logical expansion and modernization.

The Indian Air Force is the fourth largest air force in the world with approximately 170,000 personnel and 1,500 aircrafts.

so please stick to the topic and stop trying to explain to them how they are living in a mythical world.

^^^^

Are they talking about J-10 C? or just J-10 B??

Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman visited 24 Air Div at Tianjin in China.

He was given a briefing about the working of the Div and Chinese latest J-10 fighter aircraft and its capabilities.
We need J-10 B or J-11 D
This should be what we should expect soon. It is eminent after the Rafale sale came through.

Hi

The good news coming that I mentioned at the time of Chinese president's visit----I guess it is so close in the making that it is about to get the final nod----.

Just like the U S has relationship with Israel---China has the same relationship with Pakistan---during hostilities there is a provision of delivering an x amount of aircraft to Pakistan from existing Chinese inventory----. Last time the hostilities started getting expressive---the Chinese offered paf 18 J10B's from the existing stock---out of their flight line---. Paf reserved the right to claim them if they needed them---but " what is not known is that how many does the paf have for testing and training---or if any---hehn---".

This should be what we should expect soon. It is eminent after the Rafale sale came through.
Yes I agree we need three squadrons of either J-10 B or J-11 D

Thanks Mastan Ji. I have quoted one example of so called Chinese jet. You can read about that. There are article of Chines media on PDF itself.

Chinese Media Takes Aim at J-15 Fighter | Defense News | defensenews.com

The fighter can take off and land on the carrier with two YJ-83K anti-ship missiles, two PL-8 air-to-air missiles, and four 500-kilogram bombs. But a weapons “load exceeding 12 tons will not get it off the carrier’s ski jump ramp.” This might prohibit it from carrying heavier munitions such as PL-12 medium-range air-to-air missiles.
To further complicate things, the J-15 can carry only two tons of weapons while fully fueled. “This would equip it with no more than two YJ-83K and two PL-8 missiles,” thus the “range of the YJ-83K prepared for the fighter will be shorter than comparable YJ-83K missiles launched from larger PLAN [People’s Liberation Army Navy] vessels. The J-15 will be boxed into less than 120 [kilometers] of attack range.”
Losing the ability to carry the PL-12 medium-range air-to-air missiles will make the J-15 an “unlikely match” against other foreign carrier-based fighters.

Sir,

The standard load of J15 is 12 tons-----but for air craft carrier take off---it has to reduce the weight to two tons of weapons---.

We don't need it for air craft carrier launch---we don't have one.

I have attached the above link for your information----and I am doing that because you are not too far from my age group---only 12 years younger---. If you were a teenager---I would have let you do some more research on your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom