What's new

Forgotten heroes- Sir Zafrullah Khan (rh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is NO room for such stupidity in Islam

There is the problem , what you consider "stupidity" is some one`s "faith" . The day we realize this , Pakistan would become a much better place to live in !!

WOW so great zafrullah is offended at word kafir for qadyaniat fonder ghulam ahmed mirza and the qadyanis want us Muslims to stop taking offense over insults to our Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) that too of the entire Muslim world.
Why Muslims should insult own prophet by bowing down to a false qadyani prophet then?
Above all it proves zafrullah was NOT above religious bias

The problem lies in "how we respond" , not "what we feel"

WOW so great zafrullah is offended at word kafir for qadyaniat fonder ghulam ahmed mirza and the qadyanis want us Muslims to stop taking offense over insults to our Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) that too of the entire Muslim world.

Wouldn't the Christians be offended that Muslims consider a prophet after them.

After all Christians believe that it is through their lord and saviour Jesus Christ one achieves salvation. Wouldn't the existence of a prophet after Jesus of Nazareth be Blasphemous?

There is the problem , what you consider "stupidity" is some one`s "faith" . The day we realize this , Pakistan would become a much better place to live in !!

Islam is very clear. you even cant put a flag on a dead with name of prophet even.

The problem is "how we respond" not "what we feel"

mr zafrullah responded in a biased way and he put his own faith above Jinnah the same Jinnah who never housed any bias against Zafrullah because the latter was a qadyani.

If qadyanis are offended over any remarks against ghulam ahmed the founder of the qadyani cult why they even expect the Muslim world to close eyes towards their insult towards our Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

Wouldn't the Christians be offended that Muslims consider a prophet after them.

After all Christians believe that it is through their lord and saviour Jesus Christ one achieves salvation. Wouldn't the existence of a prophet after Jesus of Nazareth be Blasphemous?

Why they should? we do NOT claim to be Christians.

qadyanis claim that they are Muslims and at the same time negate the Last Prophet of Islam.

we are NOT offended at Christians' belief about Jesus

qadyanis claim that they are Muslims and at the same time negate the Last Prophet of Islam.

Offense does not matter, Christians believe that Jesus is the only way to achieve salvation. The rest are bound for hellfire and damnation.

Bah, I don't want to get into a theological debate because I am ignorant of religions.

Makes me glad I am irreligious anyway

Islam is very clear. you even cant put a flag on a dead with name of prophet even.

* As per your interpretation only . Which is only as good (or as bad) as the interpretation of any other sect

mr zafrullah responded in a biased way and he put his own faith above Jinnah the same Jinnah who never housed any bias against Zafrullah because the latter was a qadyani.
If qadyanis are offended over any remarks against ghulam ahmed the founder of the qadyani cult why they even expect the Muslim world to close eyes towards their insult towards our Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

You did not get the point . If you disagree with something and your reaction does not harm anyone , it is ok . But problem arises when you start killing/harming every one who does not agree with you (As happening in Islamic Pakistan)

Offense does not matter, Christians believe that Jesus is the only way to achieve salvation. The rest are bound for hellfire and damnation.

Bah, I don't want to get into a theological debate because I am ignorant of religions.

Makes me glad I am irreligious anyway

So? their faith their beliefs i dont have any issue as long as they do not claim they are Muslims and still they negate our Prophet.

If qadyanis come clean and say they are a different faith then we dont have an issue.

Islam is clear. Prophethood ends at Muhammad (PBUH).

* As per your interpretation only . Which is only as good (or as bad) as the interpretation of any other sect

Yes could be if it was another faith :))))))))))))).

You did not get the point . If you disagree with something and your reaction does not harm anyone , it is ok . But problem arises when you start killing/harming every one who does not agree with you (As happening in Islamic Pakistan)

There is NO room for killing even murtids. and yes i agree with you that harming/killing others for faith is uncalled for.

also do not agree with some constitutional articles

Why Muslims should insult own prophet by bowing down to a false qadyani prophet then?

Above all it proves zafrullah was NOT above religious bias

There is NO room for such stupidity in Islam

See how easy it is to abuse holy personalities of other peoples faith, but then these same hypocrites get all emotional when someone abuses there religious personalities. Go away from this thread, bigot. Ahmadis have done more for Pakistan then you self proclaimed tekhedars of Islam and Pakistan will ever do.

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

What is Qadiani? 99% of Ahmadi Muslims were not born in Qadian so they cannot be Qadiani. Unless you are deliberately calling us Qadianis to cause offence right? Its ironic you jump up and down because Ahmadis call themselves Muslims which obviously hurt your feelings yet you have the audacity to mock other people.
And last time i checked Ahmadiyyat isn't a cult but main stream Sunnism sounds more like a cult, you can join but you cannot leave or you will face death. Sounds like something out of a sultan rai movie.

See how easy it is to abuse holy personalities of other peoples faith, but then these same hypocrites get all emotional when someone abuses there religious personalities. Go away from this thread, bigot. Ahmadis have done more for Pakistan then you self proclaimed tekhedars of Islam and Pakistan will ever do.

Abuse? abusing is something else and exposing your lies is quiet another.

You Ahmedis are bigots who consider entire Muslim world as kafir and non-Muslim because we expose lies of that liar ghulam mirza qadyani.

Your so-called great man zafrullah was a religious bigot himself when he refused to offer funeral prayer of Jinnah just because a Muslim was leading the prayer.

As far as ahmedis doing alot foir Pakistan then yes those who did we appreciate them but likes of you are nothing .

You have done NOTHING

So? their faith their beliefs i dont have any issue as long as they do not claim they are Muslims and still they negate our Prophet.

If qadyanis come clean and say they are a different faith then we dont have an issue.

Islam is clear. Prophethood ends at Muhammad (PBUH).

Yes could be if it was another faith :))))))))))))).

There is NO room for killing even murtids. and yes i agree with you that harming/killing others for faith is uncalled for.

also do not agree with some constitutional articles

Stop lying and tell him how you want a jewish prophet to come back.
Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

I think you will be better off started a new thread as people will likely miss your comment on this particular thread. Although if I knew anything about this topic myself I would have helped but I must admit my ignorance in these matters.
Abuse? abusing is something else and exposing your lies is quiet another.

You Ahmedis are bigots who consider entire Muslim world as kafir and non-Muslim because we expose lies of that liar ghulam mirza qadyani.

Your so-called great man zafrullah was a religious bigot himself when he refused to offer funeral prayer of Jinnah just because a Muslim was leading the prayer.

As far as ahmedis doing alot foir Pakistan then yes those who did we appreciate them but likes of you are nothing .

You have done NOTHING

Yawn. Stop quoting me bigot. haven't you got kafirs to behead ? little school girls to shoot? Markets to blow up? new fatwas of kufr to give? That's all you people do, that's all your religion is based upon. You and your mullahs have invented a fairy tale which you have labelled as Islam, so of course we don't follow the same beliefs as you.

This onion is a big troll. I've seen this troll hijack all Ahmadi related threads by repeating the same old crap like a clockwork. Seems like they thing they get extra ranks in heaven every time they derail an Ahmadi related thread.

1stly, you clearly distinguish their religious personalities meaning you dont consider Prophet as your "religious leader"? Not as part of your faith?

I have noticed this a few times some people trying to justify its ok to disrespect Prophet but GOD forbid someone disrespect Mirza sahab?

That clearly distinguishes where you belong!

The proclaimed whatever that word was meant to mean....You yourself are also proclaiming something here! you see when you point a finger at another 3 point back to you!

What is Qadiani? 99% of Ahmadi Muslims were not born in Qadian so they cannot be Qadiani. Unless you are deliberately calling us Qadianis to cause offence right? Its ironic you jump up and down because Ahmadis call themselves Muslims which obviously hurt your feelings yet you have the audacity to mock other people.
And last time i checked Ahmadiyyat isn't a cult but main stream Sunnism sounds more like a cult, you can join but you cannot leave or you will face death. Sounds like something out of a sultan rai movie.
Prove from the Quran please? Please dont quote your mullah! Thank you!

1stly, you clearly distinguish their religious personalities meaning you dont consider Prophet as your "religious leader"? Not as part of your faith?

I have noticed this a few times some people trying to justify its ok to disrespect Prophet but GOD forbid someone disrespect Mirza sahab?

That clearly distinguishes where you belong!

The proclaimed whatever that word was meant to mean....You yourself are also proclaiming something here! you see when you point a finger at another 3 point back to you!

Prove from the Quran please? Please dont quote your mullah! Thank you!

I merley replied in kind to someone who was deliberately calling us Qadianis instead of Ahmadis. Would you like to be called a **** or a sand nigger? You don't ask for respect you earn it.

I merley replied in kind to someone who was deliberately calling us Qadianis instead of Ahmadis. Would you like to be called a **** or a sand nigger? You don't ask for respect you earn it.
Yes you earn it but it doesnt explain how you used their religious personality and thought it is more harmful to disrespect Mirza sahab over Prophet? That alone is a point which distinguishes you from Muslims who say no human is above prophet...

Respect is never earned by disrespecting others ...I agree with that!

Yes you earn it but it doesnt explain how you used their religious personality and thought it is more harmful to disrespect Mirza sahab over Prophet? That alone is a point which distinguishes you from Muslims who say no human is above prophet...

Respect is never earned by disrespecting others ...I agree with that!

What are you talking about? I was telling spring Onion not to refer to us as Qadianis it is considered as an insult. And who did i disrespect? Ahmadi Muslims cannot even dream of disrespecting Prophet Mohammad(saw).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom