What's new

Forgotten heroes- Sir Zafrullah Khan (rh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be kind and generous to the Muhajirun and the Ansar. Those out of them who are good, be good to them; those who are bad overlook their lapses. Be good to the people of the conquered lands. They are the outer line of our defense; they are the target of the anger and distress of our enemies. They contribute to our revenues. They should be taxed only on their surplus wealth. Be gracious to the Bedouins as they are the backbone of the Arab nation. I instruct you to be good to the Dhimmis for they are your responsibility. Do not tax them beyond their capacity. Ensure that they pay the Jizya without undue inconvenience. Fear God, and in all that you do keep His pleasure in view. In the matter of people fear God, and in the matter of Allah do not be afraid of the people. With regard to the people, I enjoin upon you to administer justice with an even hand. See that all the legitimate requirements of the people are met. Be concerned for their welfare. Ensure the safety of their person and property. See that the frontiers of our domains are not violated. Take strong steps to guard the frontiers. In the matter of administration do not prefer the rich to the poor. Be hard against those who violate the law. Show them no mercy. Do not rest content until you have brought the miscreants to book. Treat all the people as equal. Be a pillar of strength for those who are weak and oppressed. Those who are strong but do wrong, make them pay for their wrong-doings. In the distribution of booty and other matters be above nepotism. Let no consideration of relationship or selfish interest weigh with you. The Satan is at large; it may tempt you. Rise above all temptations and perform your duties in accordance with the injunctions of Islam. Get guidance from the Holy Quran and Sunnah. Freely consult the wise men around you. Apply your own mind in difficult cases, and seek light from God. Be simple in your living and your habits. Let there be no show or ostentation about you. Lead life as a model Muslim. As you are the leader of the Muslims, justify your leadership by being the best among them all. May God bless you.
This is last will of HAZRAT UMAR RA @Azlan Haider

Rise above all temptations and perform your duties in accordance with the injunctions of Islam. Get guidance from the Holy Quran and Sunnah

That was for those who had seen the Holy prophet (pbuh) with their own eyes and knew what his Sunnah (actions) was .. The conjecture called "Hadith" compiled two centuries after the death of Muhammad SAW is anything but Sunnah .. He(Umer) was the one who forbade narrating of the hadith and companions faced punishments if they narrated Ahadith ..

Last edited:
That was for those who had seen the Holy prophet (pbuh) with their own eyes and knew what his Sunnah (actions) was .. The conjecture called "Hadith" compiled two centuries after the death of Muhammad SAW is anything but Sunnah .. He(Umer) was the one who forbade narrating of the hadith and companions faced punishments if they narrated Ahadith ..
No Mr this is for all Muslims that is why all Sahaba Used to learn Hadees and tell it to others each other and to those who haven't seen Sahabas Mr and and asked them to pass to others generations Mr and following Sunnah is the need of all the generations to come till day of judgement Mr and Hazrat UMAR RA is one among top 10 quoters of Hadees Mr He never forbade narration of Hadees Mr he in fact himself is among top ten of those Sahabas who have quoted most Hadees Mr stop lying about Sahabas

Hazrat UMAR RA is one among top 10 quoters of Hadees He never forbade narration of Hadees Mr he in fact himself is among top ten of those Sahabas who have quoted most Hadees Mr stop lying about Sahabas

The top one is Abu Hurairah r.a who narrated 5374 Ahadith( from his two years company) and as far as I remember there are around 500 Ahadith allegedly narrated by Umer r.a (from his life long company)!!! , now the Hadith narrated by Umer (supposedly) are not even one tenth of hadith narrated by Abu Hurairah ; Ahadith of Abu Hurairah are the main source of Sharia !! does that ring some bells now ?? Abu Bakr r.a narrated less than 150 Ahadith !! If Hadith were so important , then why have the closest companions narrated the least ??

And prophet forbade writing down of hadith only , not orally narrating it , So Abu bakr and Umer did not allow writing down of Ahadith

Read the previous posts , a lot of historical reference confirm that hadith writing was banned for at least first 70 years of Islamic history (as prophet himself forbade it) untill Ummayad Kings got them written down (for political purposes)

Now instead of ranting , bring some thing authentic that can support your POV(if you can) . And it is you who is lying about Muhammad SAW and his companions always , not me

The top one is Abu Hurairah r.a who narrated 5374 Ahadith( from his two years company) and as far as I remember there are around 500 Ahadith allegedly narrated by Umer r.a (from his life long company)!!! , now the Hadith narrated by Umer (supposedly) are not even one tenth of hadith narrated by Abu Hurairah ; Ahadith of Abu Hurairah are the main source of Sharia !! does that ring some bells now ?? Abu Bakr r.a narrated less than 150 Ahadith !! If Hadith were so important , then why have the closest companions narrated the least ??

And prophet forbade writing down of hadith only , not orally narrating it , So Abu bakr and Umer did not allow writing down of Ahadith

Read the previous posts , a lot of historical reference confirm that hadith writing was banned for at least first 70 years of Islamic history (as prophet himself forbade it) untill Ummayad Kings got them written down (for political purposes)

Now instead of ranting , bring some thing authentic that can support your POV(if you can) . And it is you who is lying about Muhammad SAW and his companions always , not me
First of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW forbade writing of Hadees for some time not for all the times Mr and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW later allowed it Mr and Sahabas used to write down Hadees Mr and in time of Sahabas most Sahabas wrote Hadees Mr and many who orally learnt and were transferring to others many before their death made their students write them and HAZRAT UMAR RA also had written Hadees with him and he also told other Sahabas to wrote Hadees down form him many Hadees written he had were related to Zakat and Jihad and trade and buisnees rules Mr writing of Hadees were banned by PROPHET SAW for only few years the so called historical reference you give are lies spread by Shias and half truth told by those who hate hadees Ummyad government had nothing to do with it Hadees was orally being learnt and written by Sahabas from early days of Islam Mr it was stopped in between that too only in writing even in that time HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW asked Sahabas too orally transfer it to others and after few years HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW himself allowed writing of Hadees too and Sahabas than used to write and those who didn't knew how to write used to orally transfer it to others and it continued in time of Sahabas Hazrat UMAR RA had written Hadees HAZRAT ALI RA had written Hadees HAZRAT Abdullah Bin UMAR RA had written Hadees and Hazrat Abdullah Bin UMAR RA had written Hadees HAZRAT ABU HURRIARH RA made his students write Hadees before his death and many more Sahabas did it Mr so stop spreading lies

500 Hadees by HAZRAT UMAR RA you your self proved you a liar Mr

First of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW forbade writing of Hadees for some time not for all the times Mr and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW later allowed it Mr and Sahabas used to write down Hadees Mr and in time of Sahabas most Sahabas wrote Hadees Mr and many who orally learnt and were transferring to others many before their death made their students write them and HAZRAT UMAR RA also had written Hadees with him and he also told other Sahabas to wrote Hadees down form him many Hadees written he had were related to Zakat and Jihad and trade and buisnees rules Mr writing of Hadees were banned by PROPHET SAW for only few years the so called historical reference you give are lies spread by Shias and half truth told by those who hate hadees Ummyad government had nothing to do with it Hadees was orally being learnt and written by Sahabas from early days of Islam Mr it was stopped in between that too only in writing even in that time HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW asked Sahabas too orally transfer it to others and after few years HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW himself allowed writing of Hadees too and Sahabas than used to write and those who didn't knew how to write used to orally transfer it to others and it continued in time of Sahabas Hazrat UMAR RA had written Hadees HAZRAT ALI RA had written Hadees HAZRAT Abdullah Bin UMAR RA had written Hadees and Hazrat Abdullah Bin UMAR RA had written Hadees HAZRAT ABU HURRIARH RA made his students write Hadees before his death and many more Sahabas did it Mr so stop spreading lies

500 Hadees by HAZRAT UMAR RA you your self proved you a liar Mr

That is your personal opinion (most probably what you were told by the Mullah you follow) and carries no academic significance at all . And you have not even tried to answer anything , (which surely neither you nor your Mullah can) . So instead of spreading your ignorance here . go read a few things first

Mirza was a liar and not a Massiah and Ahmedi Beliefs are kufr in light of Quran and Sunnah because he is not a PROPHET not a Massiah he was a liar and a kazab

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in the Mirror of his own Writings
Preface
Truth and untruth are two on-going serials of the world. But Allah, Exalted in Munificence, has bestowed some distinctive factors enabling a man of ordinary understanding and common sense to identify one from the other. Praise to Him.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian (India) made a number of claims for himself, from being a 'Revivalist' to being a 'Prophet'. The falsehood or otherwise of a claim is easily identifiable through several tokens of cognizance which Allah, the Exalted, has laid down.

But the easiest pointer, readily available, is Mirza's own writings about which he himself said that his writings were a touchstone to check upon the veracity of his claims. I, therefore, invite readers to go through his written statements and judge for themselves.

Here are presented 22 excerpts from Mirza's writings. You would see in these that Mirza challenges the world to prove him a liar. He is bold about it. I expect my brethren to test his metal in a cool unprejudiced manner.

I pray to Allah, the Exalted, to grant us His Favor in identifying the truth as such, and untruth as such.

Ameen!

Excerpt No. 1: Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani wrote in a letter to Qazi Nazar Hussain, Editor, Newspaper 'Qul-Qul', Bijnor, (India):"Those persons who come from Allah's side.... they do achieve essential intent of their 'sending down and do not die till the purpose of their commission is not manifested.
My mission for which I am standing in this field is this very one that I (a) topple the pillar of worship of Isa, (b) spread monotheistic doctrine in place of Trinity, (c) and display dignity and glory o the holy Prophet(SAW) before the world.

Therefore, I am a liar if I fail in the manifestation of this essential intent, notwithstanding millions of tokens coming forth from me.

Why is the world, therefore, inimical to me? And why does it not see my end? If I manage to succeed in doing in support of Islam that work which the promised Masih or the promised Mahdi should have done, then I am truthful. And if nothing happens by the time I am dead then let everybody be witness that I am a liar. (Newspaper, 'Badr', Qadian, Vol. 2, P. 4, July 19, 1906).

Comments: How far did Mirza succeed in his mission is recounted in the official newspaper of Qadianis, Al Fazl, in its issue dated June 19,1941, page 5. It says:

"Do you know, there are 137 Christian Missions operating in India, i.e., Head Missions. Number of their branches is many more. More than 1800 'Priests' are working in the head missions. There are 403 hospitals in which 500 doctors are working There are 43 printing presses and about 100 newspapers are printed in different languages. They are running 51 Colleges, 617 High Schools and 61 Training Colleges where 60,000 students study. In the (Christian) 'Salvation Army' there are 308 European and 2886 Indian priests. Under it (the 'Army') there are 507 Primary Schools in which 18,675 students study Eighteen colonies and 11 Dailies are their own. Under different departments of this Army 3,290 men are nourished. Result of these efforts and sacrifices is that it is said that 224 persons of different religions are being daily converted to Christianity. Against this, what are the Musalmans doing? Perhaps they do not consider this work worth their attention. Ahmadi Jamaat should think what is the position of their own efforts against such widespread net of Christian missionaries. We have only two dozen preachers in the whole of India and the difficult conditions under which they are working, we know that too".
This is the evidence produced by a Qadiani newspaper, 33 years after Mirza's death! It shows that Mirza s claim did no damage to Christianity Monotheism did not flourish at the cost of Trinity. His effort to stop the spread of Christianity failed.

Thus, Mirza's statement: "Therefore I am a liar if I fail in the manifestation of this essential intent..... And if nothing happens by the time I am dead then let everybody be witness that I am a liar" is a lie self-proved.

Excerpt No. 2: Mirza writes in Zamima Anjam-e-Atham: (P. 30-35).

"If within seven years, a distinct effect of my efforts does not appear by Allah's support in service of Islam and, since death of false religions is essential on the hands of Masih, if this death of false religions does not come by through me, i.e., if Allah, the Exalted, does not reveal those tokens through my hands which shall enhance Islam's success, as a result of which Islam starts to enter from all sides annihilating the void Christian Divinity and the world catching on a different hue, then, I swear by Allah that I shall consider myself a liar".
Comments: Mirza wrote the above in January, 1897, or thereabouts. In other words, his promised seven years' limit closed in 1903. By that year, Mirza had to fulfill his promise to substantiate his truthfulness, failing which he had sworn himself to be a liar. Now, readers know that nothing of that sort happened and his promise did not materialize according to the time-scale which he himself had stipulated. Thus, Mirza is a self-proclaimed liar.

Excerpt No. 3: It so happened during Ramadhan-ul-Mubarak of the year 1311 Hijri that lunar eclipse occurred on the 13th and solar eclipse on the 28th. Both eclipses chanced to fall during the same month. Mirza announced this phenomena as a proof of his 'Mahdviat' (being Mahdi). He declared that this supernatural abnormality was a special sign for his sake only and which had never occurred before during lifetime of any other claimant to Mahdviat, Masihiat or Prophethood.

In Magazine, 'Anwar-ul-Islam' (P. 47), Mirza wrote:

"Since the times that this world was created never did lunar and solar eclipses get together during the times of any claimant of Prophethood/ Messengership/ Muhaddathiat. If somebody says they have conjoined then burden of proof lies on him.
It never happened and certainly never happened from the start of the world till today that lunar and solar eclipses conjoined in this manner in Ramadhan and that some claimant to Prophethood, Messengership or Muhaddathiat was present at that time." (P. 40)

Comments: Mirza's lack of knowledge deserves pity. From the years Hijri 18 to Hijri 1312, lunar and solar eclipses have conjoined sixty times in Ramadhan alone; during these thirteen centuries there have been not one but dozens of claimants of Prophethood and Mahdviat. But Allah, the Exalted, willed that Mirza be proved a liar from his own ignorance.

Therefore Allah, the Exalted, made him write out this challenge:

"If these cruel Maulvis can produce an evidence of this type of conjunction of eclipses in the times of any claimant, they should come out with it. Undoubtedly, I shall go down as a liar, by this". (Appendix, Anjam-e-Atham, P. 48).
Here I produce evidence, not one but four.

1. In Hijri 117, lunar and solar eclipses conjoined in month of Ramadhan in the times of a claimant, by name 'Treef' who was living in Aljazair;
  2. Again, Hijri 127 saw a conjunction of the eclipses and at that time a person called Saleh, son of Treef, was claimant of prophethood;
  3. A conjunction again occurred in 1267 Hijri in Iran where Mirza Ali Muhammad Bab was blowing his trumpet of Mahdviat for seven years;
  4. The Hijri of 1311 was again the year of conjunction when Mahdi Sudani was spreading his cult of Mahdviat in Sudan.
More historical proofs are available in respect of such phenomenal conjunctions in the lifetime of many claimants of prophethood and Mahdviat. For details refer to the following books:

• 'Doosri Shadadat-e-Aasmani' by Maulana Abu Ahmad
  • 'Aimma-e-Talbis & Raees-e-Qadian' by Maulana Abul Qasim Dilawari
But the above four evidences are sufficient to prove Mirzas lies.

Excerpt No. 4: Mirza wrote in 'Izala-e-Auham': (P. 190, 1st edition; P. 79, 5th edition)

"O Brethren of Deen and theologians of inviolable Law! Listen, you people to my submissions intently; that the claim of the promised similar, which this humble has made, has been taken as the promised Masih by witless folks.... I have not certainly made this claim that I am Masih, son of Mariam. The person putting this blame on me is a downright slanderer and a liar".
Comments: The above clarifies the position. Mirza admits he was not the promised Masih and he confirms that those who consider him so, are 'witless folks, downright slanderers and liars'.

Except No. 5: Mirza wrote in Tuhfatun Nadwah: (P. 5)

1. If I don't have knowledge of hidden things, then I am a liar;
  2. If death of Ibn-e-Mariam is not testified by Quran, then I am a liar;
  3. If Hadith-Mairaj did not make Ibn-e-Mariam sit among the dead souls, then I am a liar;
  4. If Quran did not declare in Sura 'Noor' that caliphs of this Ummat shall be from this very Ummat, then I am a liar;
  5. If Quran did not give me the name of Ibn-e-Mariam, then I am a liar".
Comments: Each and every claim above is wrong. Lies stand proved.

Excerpt No. 6: Mirza wrote in Tuhfatun Nadwah (P. 4):

"Allah, the Exalted, in His Holy Book says:.. ....That is, if this (person) will be telling lies he will be destroyed while you will be seeing him. His falsehood shall kill him. But if he is truthful then some of you shall become a target of his predictions and will depart from this mortal place while he will be seeing them. Now, test me on this basis which is in God's words and evaluate my claims".
Comments: We are ready to evaluate Mirza's claim on the basis set by him and draw these conclusions:

1. Mirza engaged himself against Maulana Abdul Haq Ghaznavi in an imprecation of Mubahala. Right in front of his adversary's eyes Mirza met his doom. His falsehood killed him.
  2. During a tête-à-tête with another opponent, by name Maulana Sanaullah, Mirza indulging in curses, implored Allah to take away first the life of whosoever was a liar. And lo! Mirza died first while Maulana Sanaullah lived on to see him dead
  3. Mirza's rival-in-love was Sultan Muhammad Sahib. In burning jealously Mirza died of Cholera while Sultan Muhammad lived on after Mirza's death.
  4. Another opponent was Doctor Abdul Hakeem Khan. Mirza told him of the drawn sword of the Angel of Death hovering over his head and cursed him:
    "O my Provider! decide between the Liar and the Truthful!" 'Liar and the Truthful!'"
    And lo! Mirza died before Doctor Sahib's very eyes as a veritable liar!
The evidences of these four eye-witnesses amply testify Mirza's falsehood in accordance with the standards which he himself set forth.

Excerpt No. 7:On July 10, 1888, Mirza came forward to notify his "revelational foretelling", as follows:

"That Absolute Omnipotent has told me:
Start negotiations for the elder daughter (Muhammadi Begum) of that person (Ahmad Baig). In case of declination from Nikah, the end of that girl will be extremely bad and if she will be married to another person he, within two and a half years from and similarly father of that daughter within three years, will die."

"Then in those days, attention was applied again and again for further clarification and details. It came to be known that God Almighty determined that He will bring the elder daughter (Muhammadi Begum) of that person (i.e. Ahmad Baig) into Nikah of this humble self after removal of each hindrance".

"Be it clear to the evil-minded that in order to judge our truthfulness or falsehood there can be no greater touchstone of test than our predictions". (Majmua'i-e-Ishtharat Vol. I, pp. 157-159).

Comments: This touchstone, which Mirza settled for himself to ascertain his truthfulness, has come very handy.

On April 7, 1892, Ahmad Baig married his daughter, Muhammadi Begum, to one of his relatives namely Sultan Muhammad, resident of village Patti District Lahore.

Now, in accordance with Mirza's divine revelation:

1. Muhammadi Begum ought to have been widowed by Oct. 6, 1894, but Allah, the Exalted, kept her safe from Mirza's evil eye and the couple lived happily together for no less than 57 years (i.e. 16 years in the lifetime of Mirza and 41 years after his death). From 1949 till 1966, Muhammadi Begum lived as a widow. In this way, she escaped the clutches of Mirza's 'divine revelation', 41 years earlier.
  2. Sultan Muhammad should have died six months earlier than his father-in-law but by Allah's grace he lived for 57 years after him.
  3. Ahmad Baig should have died after the death of his son-in-law and ought to have witnessed his daughter's widowhood and destitution but he departed earlier from the world, leaving his daughter and son-in-law happy in their life.
  4. Each and every hindrance for Nikah between Mirza and the lady was destined to be removed by God, as per Mirza's 'repeated attentions to the Absolute Omnipotent' for bringing her into Nikah of that 'humble self. Yet sorry! The Absolute Omnipotent did not help Mirza one bit, although he pursued the matter relentlessly. Poor Mirza failed miserably. The 'angel of death' wielded 'sword' over Mirza and he expired on May 26, 1908. Alas! he departed, burying pangs of love in his heart into his grave, coupled with heart-burning of jilt.
  5. According to Mirza's own words those who do not put his predictions on the touchstone of test for falsehood are 'the evil-minded'.
Excerpt No. 8:On the occasion of Nikah announcement of Muhammadi Begum, on July 10, 1888, Mirza prefaced the following two-verse piece on top of his communication:

Allah's Divine Power will strangely show itself up;
When the end result of my predictions will be visible.
Distinction between truth and falsehood is to appear;
Someone will get honor and some disgrace.
(Majmua-e-Ishtiharat, Vol. 1, P. 153).

Comments: Result of predictions was seen on 26th May, 1908, in Mirza's death. Allah's Divine Power showed itself up on that day. Despite his twenty years' continuous efforts along with his 'revelation' hoaxes, Mirza was deprived of Muhammadi Begum. In this way, truth and falsehood became distinct in the wake of which the lady was honored and Mirza disgraced. Who was a liar?

Excerpt No. 9:Mirza made several predictions in the case of Muhammadi Begum. Her parents, ignoring all these predictions, settled her Nikah elsewhere. Mirza was consumed with lover's cast-off jealousy. Not controlling himself, he blurted forth a letter to her paternal uncle, Mirza Ali Sher Baig, who was Mirza's brother-in-law as well. He wrote:

"Now, I have heard that the girl's Nikah is going to be solemnized on the 2nd or the 3rd Eid ..... Participants in this Nikah are my great enemies. Nay, they are great enemies of Islam. They want Christians to laugh at us and Hindus to make merry but they don't care a bit for the Deen of Allah and the Prophet".
"From their side, they are strongly determined to disgrace me and blacken my face. They are about to strike me with a sword. Now, to save me is the work of Allah, the Exalted. If I am His, He will surely save me. They want me to be dishonored and to have my face blackened. God is Absolute. He may blacken the face of whomsoever He likes but, now, they want to push me into fire".

Comments: Ah! The restlessness of Mirza for Muhammadi Begum and the coldness of her relatives. Woe betide! Enemies of Allah, enemies of the Prophet, enemies of Deen and enemies of Mirza are cutting into Mirza's core with the dagger ofNikah and turning him into a laughing stock of insult for the world.

Alas Mirza! Aglow with lover's fire! Allah's help, none!

Mirza bemoans in writhing agony:

"If I am His, He will surely save me".
Yes if he were His; otherwise, No. A straw from Allah for Mirza!

Excerpt No. 10:When Sultan Muhammad, Mirza's rival for Muhammadi Begum's hand, did not die within the period fixed by Mirza, he extended the duration of Sultan's life:

"Well, if not in two and a half years, certainly in my lifetime he will die. I declare that his living or not living is the test of my truthfulness or otherwise".
He wrote in Persian:

"But I have not told you that this matter has come to a close at this state and that the end result is what has appeared or that the fact of prediction has finished at that. The real premise stands on its own. Nobody, by any of his tricks, can evade it. This is fated from Great Allah as inevitable destiny (i.e. the predicted death of Sultan Muhammad whereby Mirza could consummate his longing for Sultan's wife) and shortly the time of its occurrence will come. I swear by that Allah Who raised Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa(SAW) for us to make him His best creation that this prediction is true and will soon be visible. I make it a proposition for testing my truthfulness or my falsehood. And I have not said it on my own but that my Provider Himself has informed me of it". (Anjam-e-Atham, P. 223)
Mirza declared Sultan Muhammad's imminent death as a proposition to test his truthfulness or falsehood, i.e., if Sultan Muhammad died in Mirza's lifetime then Mirza was true otherwise he was a liar.

What a pity that Mirza was a liar because he died in 1908 and Sultan Muhammad died in 1949.

Excerpt No. 11: Mirza wrote in case of Sultan Muhammad:

"Remember, if the second part of this prediction does not come true (i.e., son-in-law of Ahmad Baig does not die in Mirza's lifetime) then I shall be more wicked than every wicked man. O idiots! this is not a human's pretension. This is no business of any depraved impostor. Consider this definitely to be God's true promise, the same God Almighty Whose words never evade; the same Glorious Provider Whose intentions nobody can stop!" (Appendix, 'Anjam-e-Atham' , P. 54)
Comments: Because Sultan Muhammad did not die in Mirza's lifetime, the undermentioned conclusions are drawn:

1. Mirza admits himself to be 'more wicked than every wicked man';
  2. His prediction was 'Pretension';
  3. His prediction was 'Business of any depraved impostor';
  4. If his claim was 'God's true promise' it could not possibly 'evade' because who 'can stop intentions of the 'Glorious Provider?';
  5. A person who does not understand this simple thing, Mirza gives him the title of 'idiot'.
Excerpt No. 12: Mirza wrote:

"I say again and again that quintessence of my prediction in case of the son-in-law of Ahmad Baig shall be his inevitable destiny. Wait for it. If I am a liar then this prediction will not be fulfilled and my death will come and, if I am truthful, then God Almighty will certainly fulfill it'. (Marginal note P. 31, Anjam-e-Atham)
Comments: How shameful! Ahmad Baig's son-in-law did not die during Mirza's lifetime. Thus Mirza had said correctly: "If I am a liar then this prediction will not be fulfilled, and my death will come."

Excerpt No. 13: Mirza, in support of his 'heavenly' Nikah, had reasoned out from a Prophetic Hadith, (as written by him in 'Anjam-e-Atham', P. 53 Annex):

"For corroboration of this prediction, the holy Prophet of Allah(SAW) has also previously predicted: the promised Masih will take a wife and have children. Now it is obvious that this mention of marriage and children normally bears no significance because every one generally marries and has children. There is no excellence in it. But here marriage means special marriage as a token and by children is meant special children for which the prediction of this humble self is there. It looks as if the Prophet of Allah(SAW) is answering here the doubts of those black-hearted unbelievers that these sayings will certainly be fulfilled".
Comments: Allah, the Exalted, kept Mirza deprived of that 'special marriage' and from those 'special children', proving that Mirza's claim of 'Promised Masihship' was false and that the prophetic prediction did not fit upon him. The holy saying was with regard to Hazrat Isa (peace be on him) that he would marry and would have children on his second appearance on earth Mirza has himself written about those persons who disbelieve his appearance: "The Prophet of Allah(SAW) is answering here the doubts of those black-hearted unbelievers that these sayings will certainly be fulfilled."

Excerpt No. 14: For fifteen days, Mirza carried on arguments with a Christian Priest, named Abdulla Atham. Having failed to give him a defeat he announced his revelation, on 5th June 1893, that within fifteen months his adversary would be thrown into 'haviya' (the hell), unless he returned to the truth. Mirza wrote in this case:

"I admit right this time that if this prediction goes false, that is, if within fifteen months from this date, the party who is on falsehood in view of Allah, does not fall into 'Haviya' as death punishment, then I am prepared to undergo every type of punishment: disgrace me, blacken my face, collar a rope around my neck or hang me on the gallows. I am ready for all. I swear by the Greatness of Allah's Glory that He will certainly do the same, will certainly do the same, will certainly do the same. Earth and sky my deviate but not His Ordainment. If I am a liar, keep the gallows ready for me and consider me the most accursed of all the accursed persons, evil-doers and Satans". (Jung-e-Muqaddas, P. 189)
Comments: Mirza's prediction expired on 5th September, 1894 but Atham neither renounced Christianity, nor accepted Islam, nor fell into "Haviya" in death punishment. Nothing of the sort happened and everything sailed smooth.

Mirza went to the extent of invoking charms over Atham, throwing over him spells and witchcraft ('Seerat-ul-Mahdi', P. 188, Vol. 1), but nothing happened.

On the last day, when this prediction was ending (i.e. 5th September), he implored Allah, cried out and lamented: "Ya Allah! Atham may die, Atham may die, Ya Allah! Atham may die" (Al-Fazl, dated 20th July 1940). But Atham lived on. Magic, charms, witchcraft and spells did him no damage. Allah rejected Mirza's implorations, lamentations and curses. Atham grew all the more prosperous!

On the other hand, Mirza had proposed his own punishment as a liar: "Disgrace me, blacken my face, collar a rope around my neck or hang me on the gallows... keep the gallows ready for me, think of me as the most accursed of all the accursed persons, evil-doers and Satans". Consequently, how did the opposing party carry out this instruction of Mirza Saheb? It can be guessed by the dirty announcements which were published on the expiration of the fixed time. What his adversaries did? They heaped on Mirza such filthy abusive epithets that it shall be indecent to print them here. But a couplet, which became popular on public tongues may be reproduced here:

"Shameless perverse are also in this world; But you shame-proof, have surpassed all!"
This was an echo to Mirza's own acknowledgment: "Most accursed of all the accursed, evil doers and Satans." Really he was so, otherwise how Allah would have failed him before a 'Kafir' Christian?

Excerpt No. 15: Mirza wrote in Shahadat-ul-Quran: (P. 80).

"In addition to this, there are similar other magnificent tokens of this humble self on the test list: There is my prediction in respect of Munshi Abdulla Atham Sahib Amritsari, the term of which is fifteen months beginning from 5th June, (1893). My other prediction is in respect of the son-in-law of Mirza Ahmad Baig, resident of Patti, District Lahore, term of which has eleven months more from today the 21st September, 1893. All these matters which are totally beyond human power are sufficient to identify the true from the liar".
Comments: This is exactly the modus-operandi in which a liar is distinguishable from a truthful person, that is, if these predictions are fulfilled as per duration of their terms then the teller of the predictions will be considered truthful. As the predictions failed, therefore Mirza is identified as a proven liar. No other argument is necessary to prove Mirza's lies.

Excerpt No. 16: Mirza announced:

"In the end, I beseech You, O God! Almighty, All-Knowing, if these predictions are not from You that Atham will be caught in fatal tortures and Ahmad Baig's elder daughter coming ultimately into Nikah of this humble self then destroy me with disgrace and disappointment. Efface me, perish me with insults, make me permanent target of accursed imprecations, please my enemies, accept their prayers if, in Your estimate, I am a driven outcast, accursed charlatan and one-eyed anti-Christ impostor ('Dajjal') as my opponents have understood me, and if that Benevolence of Yours is not with me which was with...... " (so and so saints and prophets: here Mirza has named many saints and prophets). (Ishtihar dated Oct. 27, 1894, reproduced from Majmu'a Ishtiharat P. 116, Vol. 2).
Comments: Despite these heart-rending entreaties and self-accursements, Allah did keep Mirza deprived of Nikah with Muhammadi Begum until he breathed his last. From this it appears that Mirza, according to his own statements, was 'a driven outcast, accursed charlatan and one-eyed anti-Christ impostor ('Dajjal') as his opponents have understood him'.

Alas! As a result of this self-cursing he perished in disgrace and disappointment, became a permanent target of accursed imprecations, his enemies became happy and their prayers were accepted by Allah.

Excerpt No. 17: Mirza in his communication to Maulana Sanaullah Amritsari wrote:

"In your paper, you build up this reputation for me that this person imputes falsely, is a liar and is one-eyed anti-Christ impostor ('Dajjal'). I have borne a lot of tortures from you but endured them patiently........ if I am really a liar, an impostor and a charlatan, as you remember me in your paper then I will perish in your lifetime". (Advertisement, Moulvi Sanaullah Saheb se Aakhri Faislah, Majmua-e-lshtiharat, Vol. 3, P. 578)
Comments: Mirza died on 26th May, 1908, in the lifetime of Maulana. Mirza's words are proven: "If I am really a liar, an impostor and a charlatan, as you remember me in your paper then I will perish in your lifetime". Mirza was a 'truthful' liar, therefore died earlier.

Excerpt No. 18: In the same advertisement addressed to Maulana Sanaullah Amritsar, Mirza wrote:

"If that punishment which is not in the hands of a human being but only in God's Hands, such as plague, cholera, etc., and similar fatal diseases and if the same do not descend upon you in my lifetime then I am not god-sent".
Comments: Allah, the Exalted, kept Maulana safe from every affliction in Mirza's lifetime and fulfilled this proposal of Mirza:. "Then I am not God-sent."

Excerpt No. 19: Mirza implores Allah in the above-quoted Aakhri Faislah.

"O God! If this claim of the 'promised Masih' is only a false imputation from the 'self in me and in Your eyes I am a mischievous liar, then O my dear Master! Humbly I implore in Your Audience to put me to death in Maulana Sanaullah's life-time. Ameen".
Comments: This prayer of Mirza came to be accepted; Mirza died while Maulana Sanaullah lived on. Proved: Mirza was a mischievous liar in the eyes of Allah the Exalted. Further proved: Mirza's claim of being 'promised Masih' was false imputation of his 'self and that Maulana Sanaullah was righteous.

Would that Mirza had implored Allah for his guidance instead of his death! Perhaps that would also have been accepted.

Excerpt No. 20: Mirza further wrote:

"O my Omnipotent! O Who has sent me down! Holding the garment of Your Sanctity and Mercy only, I beg in Your audience to honor us with a true decision between Maulana Sanaullah and myself. And he who in Your eyes is really a mischievous liar, lift him from the world in the very lifetime of whosoever is truthful. O Master! do it this Way. Ameen".
Comments: This request of Mirza was also accepted. Maulana Sanaullah was truthful hence Mirza, struck by cholera, was lifted from the world in Maulana Sanaullah's lifetime. Mirza got from Allah what he asked from his mouth. It proved that Mirza was a mischievous liar.

Excerpt No. 21: Mirza wrote in Zamima Anjam-e-Atham, P. 20- 21:

"Shaikh Muhammad Hussain Batalvi and other notable opponents may hold a Mubahala with me. After theMubahala, even if one person could save himself from my imprecations then I will admit I am a liar".
Comments:
Under this arrangement, Maulana Abdul Haq Ghaznavi held a Mubahala with Mirza. Result was that Mirza died in the lifetime of Maulana Sahib. Thus, Mirza's covenant is corroborated: "I am a liar".

Excerpt No. 22: Mirza's writings show that he was a patient of 'Hyster-malaise.' He said so in conversations also. Doctors confirmed it. Others also said about it. Proofs are given below:

1. "You behold! Hazrat(SAW) had foretold about my illness also which has come to pass likewise: He had said that when Masih will descend from the sky he will be wearing two saffron-colored sheets of cloth. Therefore, same way, I have two diseases, one in the upper part of the body, viz., Hysteromania, and the other, excessive urination, in the lower part". (Malfoozat-e-Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, Vol. 8, P. 445);
  2. "My condition is such that, despite my constant involvement in two diseases, I remain preoccupied with work that I carry on very late having closed doors of the house at night. Although the disease of Hyster-malaise increases as a result, and my head feels more dizzy due to wakefulness, yet I don't care and continue with my work". (Ibid. Vol. 2, P. 376);
  3. "Hazrat Khalifat-ul-Masih-ul-Awwal said to hazrat promised Masih: "Your Honor! Ghulam Nabi suffers from Melancholia." The honourable was pleased to reply: "In a way, all the prophets suffered from Melancholia and I also suffer from the same". (Seerat-ul-Mahdi, P. 304, Vol. 3);
  4. "Doctor Mir Muhammad Ismail Sahib told me that he had heard many times from hazrat sahib, the promised Masih, that he suffered from Hysteria and also mentioned Melancholia. But the truth is that signs of nervous disorders developed in him only as a result of his diligent mental work and day and night preoccupation with literary compositions. These are often seen in patients of Hysteria (and Melancholia) also." (Seerat-ul-Mahdi, Vol. 2, P. 55);
  5. "This disease, having occurred once in the family, was bound to penetrate into the next off- spring. Therefore hazrat Khilafat-ul-Masih Thani, Mian Mahmud Ahmad Sahib, told me that occasionally, he also got an attack of Hyster-Malaise". (From: Article written by Doctor Shah Nawaz Sahib Qadiani, reproduced in Magazine 'Review Of Religions,' Qadian, August, 1926, P. 11);
  6. "The cause of all his troubles such as vertigo, headache, sleeplessness, heart cramps, indigestion, diarrhea, excessive urination and hystermalaise was only one and that was his weakness of nerves". (From the magazine: 'Review Qadian, May 1927, P. 26);
  7. "Some patient of Melancholia think: "I am king"; Some think "I am God", some think "I am Prophet." (From Bayaz-Noor-ud-Din, P. 212, Vol. 10).
Comments: We have sufficed here to give only seven opinions and findings from all those who are Qadianis and it is possible to give more opinions as well but for the-sake of brevity we stop. However, it is confirmed without any doubt that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was Hyster-maniac.

It shall be worthwhile to give medical opinion of experts of Medicine on this disease of Melancholia -- Hyster-Malaise. It will be noted that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad suffered from them all.

1. From: 'Qanoon', Part One, Book three, Author Shaikh-ur-Raees. Boo Ali Seena:
    "Melancholia is that malady in which worries and anxieties take the form of imagined horrors and dreads as opposed to the normal. Its cause is atrabilious temperament which takes away the entire essence of brain, leaving the patient effectually distracted. Or the other cause of this malady is extreme heating-up of the liver called Hyster-malaise. What happens is that excrement of victuals and intestinal disorders through vapors collect in the liver and humours of the body burn up and take the form of mania. Then black fumes arise from these parts and go towards the head. It is this condition which is called melancholic- flatulence, melancholic-fumigation or melancholic- hystermalaise".
  2. From: ' Sharah-ul Asbab wal Alamat-Amraz, Malikhonia'. Author: Allama Burhan ud bin Nafees.
    "When thoughts and ideas change from the normal path into fears and disorders it is called Melancholia.. With some patient this disturbance reaches to such limits that he starts to consider himself a Diviner, with a knowledge of hidden things. He informs in advance of what is going to happen later.. this disease increases in some patient so much so that he thinks himself to have been transformed into an angel."
  3. From: Same Author above:
    "There is a branch of Melancholia, called Hystermania. This is caused by strong black bile that accumulates in the digestive tract. From that part of the body in which this matter accumulates rise black vapors that envelop brain. Its symptoms are: belching out bitter fumes, finding food tasteless, taste of edibles reduced, worsening of digestion, belly inflation, stool liquefaction and rising of smoke-like fumes. "
  4. From: 'Makhzan-e-Hikmat' Second Edition, Author Shamsul Atibba, Hakim Doctor Ghulam Jilani.
    "Previous theory was that this disease manifested itself into disorders, arising from animal faculty or from those vital principles of amiability that originate from liver or digestive tract. But later researches indicate that this disease takes from nerves... in the men nervous internal system produces weaknesses of brain and is called Hyster-malaise.
  5. "Symptoms of this disease are: patient's letharginess and his anxiousness. He develops feelings of egotism, conceit and self-estimation. He is apt to exaggerate in his conversations, feels little appetite and suffers from Dyspepsia".
  6. From: 'Ikseer-e-Azam,' Vol. 1, P. 189, Author Hakim Muhammad Azam Khan.
    "Symptoms of this disease are: digestive disorders, bitter vaporous belches, constant mouth watering, belly flatulence, bowels grumbling, stomach inflated and heated, false appetite vapors rising towards palate in fumes... Sometimes upper part of the body shivers and shakes, knock-down in severe attack, fainting and swooning..... sudden forgetfulness, drooping eye-lids, suffocation while swallowing, sudden lightning-like sparkle flashing in front of the eyes .......
  7. From: Same Author above:
    "Patient, if a religious scholar, lays claim to miracles, to prophet hood and to supernatural powers. He talks of Divinity and preaches to men."
Comments: All the symptoms laid down by the experts of Medicine were present in Mirza to the utmost extent. Very true, he was a patient of Melancholic Hyster-malaise.

There can be no better statement than the categorical pronouncement of no less a person than the so-called 'Khalifat ul Masih Thani', Mian Mahmud Ahmad himself, in which he said that the disease of Hysteria was present in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad: "Men also have this disease and those who suffer from this are called Hyster-Maniacs." (From Friday Sermon, by Mian Mahmud Ahmad, Khalifa Qadian, reproduced in Newspaper, 'Al-Fazl' Qadian Vol. 10, dated April 30, 1923).

Mirza laid claims, very intensely, right from prophethood to Godhood. He called himself superior to all revered prophets and claimed to have performed one million miracles. He also claimed to be the King of the Aryans! He invited people to adopt his religion and those who rejected him he called them atheists, 'Kafirs', and Hellish folks. He found faults with all the Prophets, (peace upon them all) called respectful Companions of Our Prophet(SAW) (Allah be pleased with them all), as silly fools, and abused the saints of the entire Ummat. He called Quranic commentators erring folks. He reproached narrators of the Traditions and categorized Ulemas of the Ummat with Jews. He dubbed the whole Ummat as "gone astray from the path" and passed obscene remarks against learned men and pious persons.

Can a godly person or a religious revivalist stoop so low?

Certainly, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a maniac of Melancholic-Hyster-malaise.

A Heart-felt Submission to Qadianis

With utmost sincerity of heart, I make this submission to you.

1. It is possible that contents of this article have displeased you at places but my part is actually this much that I have quoted from Mirza's own writings. Making those a basis, I have evaluated facts. If you don't agree with my evaluation, then I leave it to you to judge for yourselves his truth or falsehood on the touchstone of his writings.
  2. I tell you that all our revered prophets were most dignified souls. What to speak of them, even respectable saints and pious elders of our Ummat never tied challenges of truth/untruth. Their call to righteousness was direct. Here we find Mirza stipulating horrible bids for his veracity again and again. No sooner did he lose the wager, he tied another. Can such a gamble ever be a modus-operandi of chosen souls of Allah's faithful creatures? This point alone should suffice to guide anyone to truth provided Allah has bestowed him with judgment and insight.
  3. Have you noticed that whereas Mirza risked his entire career over these gambles, Allah the Exalted, on the other hand, if I may say so, vowed to let Mirza never succeed in saying a thing, conditional on his truth. Anything Mirza would say, Allah would bring it to naught.

For example, Mirza swore:

1. 'Sultan Muhammad will die';
    2. 'Abdulla Atham will die';
    3. 'Sanaullah will die';
    4. 'Abdul Haq Ghaznavi will die';

and so on and so forth, "else call me a liar." Against this was the fated ordainment that the more he would resort to swearing the more impossible they would become.

Indeed, it was a limit on the part of Mirza that when predicting about the death of an unholy Christian, he acknowledged himself to be 'the greatest accursed man on the earth' if that did not happen. And true enough, it did not happen. Allah, the Exalted, refused Mirza's plea against a defiled 'Worshipper of Cross.' (Mirza's words) Is 'here any instance to compare with it?' For Allah's sake. Wonder over it.
  4. If on the Day of Judgment, Allah the Exalted, puts this Question to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad why did you mislead people by claiming to be a prophet after Hazrat 'Khatam-Un-Nabieen'(SAW)?

And in reply, if Mirza submits: "Ya Allah! I was a patient of Melancholic-Hyster-malaise. I told my people that I was a 'Miraqi' and even wrote it so in my books. Doctors said I was a maniac of Hysteria. Pray ask these 'sages' (the Qadianis) why did they follow nonsensical eruptions of a diseased 'Miraqi' maniac and accepted me as their Prophet and Masih".
Then, my Brethren-in-humanity, what will you say in reply to Allah?

So what are you actually objecting to in your "Excerpt 1"? He laid the groundwork for all that he needed to achieve. He finished all his books, established all the relevant jamiahs that educate Preachers, ulemas, established the community all over the world. Your first "objection" is nonsensical, for it to makes sense, Ahmadi jamat should have been wiped out soon after his death. On the contrary it has only spread, with the literature and guidance that he provided. As to the direct objection;
"(a) topple the pillar of worship of Isa (b) spread monotheistic doctrine in place of Trinity (c) and display dignity and glory o the holy Prophet(SAW)"- There are millions of Ahmadi muslims in Africa, the majority of whom were Christians. Christian missionaries face the toughest match when an Ahmadi preacher confronts them. Proof here: Seventh-day Adventists and Ahmadiyat - Ministry Magazine
As to Ahmadi numbers in SOME African countries:
Cult Girl | Muslim Ahmadiyya Islam : Ahmadiyya population worldwide: independent study (REFUTATION)
Here is one of your own respected Sheikhs accepting that Ahmadis refute Christians the best:
Cult Girl | Muslim Ahmadiyya Islam : Hamza Yusuf v Ahmadiyya (BELIEF)

And again, listen Molvi Israr ahmed, especially when he talks about Mirza Saheb refuting Christians, WITHIN HIS LIFETIME:
Again Ghamidi, and then Molvi Abul Kalam Azad (I'm sure you know he is right?)
^Please listen carefully, especially when they praise Mirza Saheb for refuting Christians, again WITHIN HIS LIFETIME.

And since you are just copy and pasting here, I will do the same.

I believe in Excerpt 2, you are pointing out to the prophecy about Abdullah atham, IF you are not then let me know, otherwise its answered below.

The case of Abdullah Atham
There was a group of Christian missionaries that made vile attacks on the person and character of the Holy Prophet (pbuh). These attacks were at their peak in the time of Ahmad (as). This is one out of a series of prophecies which Ahmad (as) published against this hostile group of Christians.

Among vilifiers of the front rank at the time was one Abdullah Atham, a retired civil servant. It so happened that a public debate was arranged between Ahmad (as) and Abdullah Atham. The debate was held at Amritsar, and in this debate Abdullah Atham suffered disgrace. He employed devices of various kinds but could make no impression. He sank low in the estimation of both Christians and others. In the debate was raised the subject of miracles. Because of this, it seems, God did not let the debate go without a miracle. Ahmad (as) received the revelation:

‘In this debate the party which follows falsehood deliberately, which has abandoned the True God, and which seeks to make God of a mere man will drop in Hell. This will happen within fifteen months, i.e. within a period counted at the rate of one month to every day of this debate, the only condition being that the party should not retreat from its position’.

In his last paper for the debate, Ahmad (as) included this prophecy and declared that the prophecy would prove that the Holy Prophet (pbuh), whom Abdullah Atham in his book Andruna-i-Bible (lit. ‘Inner Nature of the Bible’) had described (God forbid) as the Dajjal, was a true Prophet and Messenger of God.

The parts of the Prophecy:

The prophecy consisted of two important parts:

(1) that Abdullah Atham (who sought to prove that Jesus was God) would go to Hell because of his deliberate fault-finding and vilification;

(2) that if he should feel repentant and realize his mistake, he would be saved from this punishment. Or, if he did not change his attitude but persisted in hostility and fault-finding, and yet escaped punishment, the prophecy would be untrue; on the other hand, if he should change but still met his death within fifteen months from the conclusion of the debate, even then the prophecy would be untrue.

The words of the prophecy clearly indicated that, according to God, Atham was due to live longer than fifteen months, but that he would die within fifteen months if he persisted in his hostility. A Little reflection on the words would show that the two steps of the second alternative lent greater grandeur to the prophecy than the two steps of the first alternative.The two steps of the first alternative were that if Atham persisted in hostility, then he would die within fifteen months. For Atham to persist in hostility and unjust opposition was natural and easy.He was a Christian writer who had written books in support of Christianity and against Islam. He held high social status and enjoyed valuable contacts with Englishmen. And so the real sign and aim of the prophecy was to be his retreat.

For this public debate between Christians and Muslims, he had been selected as the Christian exponent in preference to other padres and preachers. Important Christian missionaries acted as his assistants. Such a man could be expected to continue to hold fast to all his Christian beliefs. Having done so much for the publicity of Christianity and played the role of exponent and advocate, one would not expect that he would, even for a moment, recant his belief in the godhead of Jesus or be impressed by the miraculous power of Islam to say that in that case he would die within fifteen months seemed a grand prophecy.

But Atham was sixty-five and a man as old can be said to have completed his span of life. Were he to die it would not have been so extraordinary. But consider the other alternative. Were Atham to retreat from prejudice and hostility, he would be safe from death for fifteen months. It was far more difficult for Atham to retreat from his confirmed and settled attitude against Islam than to persist in it. And while death can be brought about by human hand, a guarantee of life for fifteen months cannot be given by anybody. The steps of the second alternative were evidently more difficult.The second alternative could make the prophecy more grand and more impressive. It appears that God chose the more difficult alternative.

Atham recants

Atham, in spite of his circumstances, his associations, his position and his past, became overawed by God and the prophecy. The first sign of it occurred in the debate when Atham put his fingers over his ears and said that he had not called the Holy Prophet a Dajjal. After the publication of the prophecy everybody in the country was agog, anxiously awaiting the result. But God did not let fifteen months pass without more signs of Atham’s retreat from hostility. Atham stopped all his work in support of Christianity. He stopped speaking and writing. A well-known preacher and author cannot at once retire into silence. The fact that Atham did so, proves that Islam had made some impression upon his mind, that at least he had come to think it wrong to attack, and perhaps even to resist Islam.

But he showed this not by retiring into silence only. He suffered great mental anguish, a sort of hell. Feelings of guilt over his unjust hostility towards Islam mounted. He began to have strange hallucinations and admitted this to his relations and friends. He day-dreamt about snakes, rabid dogs, and armed men ready to attack him. These experiences cannot be produced through human agency. Snakes and dogs cannot be exploited for the purpose, and in India, because of the ban on the free use of weapons, armed men could not be found and paraded. These hallucinations constituted the mental hell into which Atham had fallen.

It was the result of remorse, of feelings of guilt over his hostility to Islam. This mental hell was a substitute for the physical Hell to which he would have had to go had he stuck to his antipathy to Islam. If his faith and trust in Christianity had remained as before, if he had continued to regard Islam as false as he had done before, he would not have suffered the delusions and hallucinations which he did.

In short, God chose to fulfil the second part of the prophecy, the part which predicted Atham’s retreat from his excessive attachment to Christianity and excessive hostility to Islam. This part of the prophecy was less likely to be true. Atham began to have doubts about Jesus’s divinity. The truth of Islam began to dawn upon his mind. On his retreat God completed the second step of this part of the prophecy. Atham was saved from death even though fear and guilt had driven him very near it. The promise of God came true. He was saved because he had retreated.

Opponents’ critique

This was a grand prophecy fit to open everybody’s eyes. But if nothing had been said or done about it after the appointed time was over, critics of Ahmad (as) would after a time have gone on to say that Atham had made no retreat whatever, that it was a concoction on the part of Ahmad (as) and his followers. To make the truth of the prophecy even more clear, God roused a group of Christians and Muslims to say that the prophecy had proved untrue and that Atham had not died within the appointed time.

They were told that the prophecy could be fulfilled in two alternative ways, and it had been fulfilled in the second way. But the critics did not agree and went on to say that Atham had not retreated. At this, Ahmad (as) invited Atham to declare on oath that his Christian and Muslim supporters were right and that during this time he had not entertained the least thought of the truth of Islam and the falsehood of Christianity.

Atham refuses to take oath

Atham, however, refused to make any declaration on oath. He made a statement without oath that he still thought Christianity to be true. But thanks to God and His Power over the minds and thoughts of men, in the same statement he declared that his conception of the divinity of Christ was different from the conception of other Christians. This declaration only fulfilled the prophecy. The prophecy had said that the party which sought to make God of mere man would go to Hell. Atham admitted that he did not think Jesus Christ was God. Notwithstanding this declaration, Atham was asked if he would make a declaration on solemn oath that he had entertained no doubts whatever about the truth of his religious beliefs, that the truth of Islam had not made the least impression upon him, and that during all this time he had continued to hold the thoughts and beliefs which he had held before.

While inviting Atham to make this declaration on solemn oath, Ahmad (as) himself declared that if, in the event of such a declaration on oath, Atham did not meet with divine punishment, he would admit his falsehood. He also promised to offer a cash reward of Rs 1,000 if Atham was able to take the oath. Atham wrote in reply that oath-taking was not permitted by his religion. This was strange because in the New Testament the disciples are said to have taken different kinds of oaths. In Christian states nobody is appointed to high office unless he takes the oath of allegiance. Even the king has to take such an oath. Judges, members of parliament, high civil and military officers have to take an oath. Witnesses in court have to take an oath. Christian courts, in fact, restrict oath-taking to Christian witnesses. Non-Christian witnesses only say, ‘I declare before the ever-present and ever-seeing God,’ etc. Therefore, if oath-taking, according to Christians, is the special privilege of Christians, Atham could not plead disability because of his religion. His plea was not honest. It was a device to escape the oath and its penalties. Atham had seen fearful scenes and had become convinced that if he took the oath he must die.

That Atham refused to take the oath using false excuses becomes clear also from the fact that among Christians no important religious office is given to anybody unless he takes the oath of loyalty. Protestant Christians, and Atham was a Protestant, have to take two oaths, one of loyalty to the Church, the other of loyalty to the State. When these things were explained to Atham, he was completely silenced.

The value of the cash reward offered to Atham if he was able to take the oath was raised gradually from Rs 1000 to Rs 4000. The condition of a year of waiting was dropped. Atham could claim the cash reward as soon as he had taken the oath. But Atham knew that out of fear of his community he was trying to conceal the state of mind from which he had suffered for fifteen months. Knowing all this he dared not take the oath. He spent the rest of his days in silence. All his writing and speaking against Islam was over. The preaching of Christianity was also over. The truth of Ahmad (as)’s prophecy became more plain than ever. The retreat of Atham from his belief in the godhead of Christ had, in a way, been admitted by Atham himself. That his earlier thoughts about Islam underwent a change was proved by his refusal to affirm the contrary on solemn oath and by his reply on being challenged to take such an oath.(And yet in one of his papers for the debate at the end of which this prophecy was made, Atham had tried to prove that Christ was God and that he possessed all the attributes of God in his person.)

The greatness and grandeur of this prophecy quickens the faith of every honest person. In it one can see the working of the Hand of God. Here was a sworn enemy of Islam, the leader of an important community and its advocate in controversy with another. He had spent all his life preaching and propagating one religion and propagating against another. This man came to entertain thoughts against his own religion and in favour of the other. This hardened antagonist also had terrifying day-dreams. In consideration of this change of attitude he was saved from the threatened death for full fifteen months. These things are beyond human power and human planning.

A discourse on the prophecy of Atham [Urdu]

An intersting Incident During the Debate with Atham

Atham had a plan in mind to humiliate the Promised Messiah (as). Thus, during the debate, he presented a number of leprous and blind men and asked Ahmad (as) to treat them if he was a true Messiah like Jesus (as). He thought this would be a decisive point in the debate and there would be no chance of escape. However, he had badly underestimated the knowledge of God’s sent one. Ahmad (as) never believed in a Jesus (as) that gave life to the physically dead. He never believed Jesus (as) healed the blind and leprous by the power of touch. In fact, he believed that Jesus (as) was far superior and powerful than all this. He gave life to the spiritual dead and healed the spiritually diseased, the spiritually blind and leprous. He also healed the sick in the literal sense but not by the power of touch but by applying his knowledge of medicine and by prayer. God accepted his prayers for he was God’s dear one.

Ahmad (as) told Atham that he did not hold the belief that Jesus (as) held such powers of touch. On the contrary it was written in the Bible that anyone having even an iota of faith in Jesus (as) would be able to perform all the miracles he could perform. Ahmad (as) asked Atham to prove that he had at least an atom of faith in Jesus (as) by himself healing the men he had brought along. Atham was stunned and speechless.

Excerpt 3- whoever wrote that needs to look at the actual hadith that mentions the circumstances surrounding the eclipses:
Hazrat Imam Baqar Muhammad bin Alira has narrated the following Hadees (saying of the Holy Prophet Muhammadsa):

For our Mahdi (Divine Reformer) there are two signs which have never appeared before since the creation of the heavens and the earth, namely the moon will be eclipsed on the first night in Ramazan (i.e. on the first of the nights on which a lunar eclipse can occur) and the sun will be eclipsed in its middle (i.e. on the middle day of the days on which a solar eclipse can occur), and these signs have not appeared since God created the heavens and the earth.
(Dare Qutani Vol 1, page 188)

It is not a matter of whether they happen within a month. There are certain conditions attached to it like the ones highlighted. Now if wherever you copy pasted that from can also get the dates of when these eclipses occurred during these people lifetimes then go ahead otherwise don't be so eager to prove something wrong without even reading the actual hadith.
The allegation has been that the eclipses have occurred on the 13th and the 28th Ramadhan at the time of other claimants also. The important point in this regard, as already mentioned, is that the claimant should also declare that these are Divine Signs for him.

The Promised Messiah as has given valuable guidance in this matter. He says:
"The Hadith does not imply that before the advent of the Mahdi there would be eclipses of the moon and the sun in the month of the Ramadhan, because in that case it was possible that after seeing the lunar eclipse and the solar eclipse in the month of Ramadhan, any impostor could claim to be the Promised Mahdi and the matter would become ambiguous since it is easy to claim afterwards. If after the eclipses there are many claimants it is clear that the eclipses cannot testify anyone (Anwarul Islam, Roohani Khazain, Vol.9, p.48).
Professor G.M. Ballabh and I investigated the dates of eclipses that occurred in Ramadhan at the time of 25 other claimants to Mahdi. The dates depend upon the place of observation. We calculated the dates with respect to the place of the claimant. We found that for none of the claimants can we definitely say that after their claim in their life time there occurred over their place a lunar eclipse on the 13th of Ramadhan and a solar eclipse on the 28th of Ramadhan in the same month. For details see Al-Fazal International, London, dated 12th June 1998. Furthermore we do not have any evidence of any claimant who put forward the testimony of eclipses in support of his claim.
In the article under review, the author has mentioned the names of Saleh Bin Tarif, Mirza Ali Muhammad Bab, Hussain Ali Bahaullah, Mahdi Sudani, and Dr. Alexander Dowie. The author states that eclipses could have been claimed by them but gives no evidence of their claims from any of their writings.
With regard to the above persons we make the following comments on the basis of our calculations:
  1. Saleh Bin Tarif claimed to be Mahdi in 125 AH and ruled until 174 AH. During the period 125 AH to 174 AH, pairs of eclipses occurred in Ramadhan in 126 AH (744 CE) 127 AH (745 CE), 170 AH (787 CE) 171 AH (788 CE). We studied the occurrence of pairs of eclipses in Ramadhan with respect to Morocco, the place of the claimant. We found that in none of these years was the solar eclipse visible from Morocco. The lunar eclipses were visible in 745, 766, 787, and 788 CE.
  2. Mirza Ali Muhammad Bab claimed to be Mahdi in 1264 AH (1848 CE) and was killed on 28 Shaban 1266 AH (9th July 1850CE). During the period 1848 to 1850 CE there was neither a lunar eclipse nor a solar eclipse in any part of the world.
  3. Hussain Ali Bahaullah did not claim to be Mahdi. He claimed to be a manifestation of God in 1867. He died in May 1892 (Encyclopedia Britannica). During the period 1867-1892, we do not have any year in which both lunar and solar eclipses occurred in Ramadhan and were visible in Iran. In 1289 AH (1872 CE ) both eclipses occurred in Ramadhan but none of them was visible from Iran. In 1290 AH (1873 CE), both eclipses occurred in Ramadhan but the solar eclipse was not visible from Iran and the lunar eclipse was visible from Iran on 14th Ramadhan.
  4. Muhammad Ahmad of Sudan claimed to be the Mahdi in 1298 AH (1881 CE) and he died on 9th Ramadhan 1302 AH (22nd June 1885). During the period, 1881-1885 neither a lunar eclipse nor a solar eclipse occurred in Ramadhan in any part of the world.
  5. Dr. Alexander Dowie did not claim to be Mahdi. He was an enemy of Islam. In 1903 CE he claimed to be the harbinger of the Messiah. He died in 1907. During the period 1903-1907, there was no eclipse of the sun or the moon in Ramadhan in any part of the world.

The objection labelled as "excerpt 5" is just a statement, not an objection in itself, those are matters relating to the translation and interpretation of these signs.
  1. If I don't have knowledge of hidden things, then I am a liar; Islam Ahmadiyya | Jihad of the Pen (scroll down the prophesies section to see all his prophecies were fulfilled.)
  2. If death of Ibn-e-Mariam is not testified by Quran, then I am a liar;
Meaning of the word tawaffi according to The Holy Qu'ran
My brother, it is not just Ahmadi Muslims who translate ‘tawaffi’ as death. Many non-Ahmadi Muslim translations of The Holy Qu’ran take ‘tawaffi’ to mean the same thing as shown in the non-Ahmadi Muslim translation of the verse in question below:
I did not say to them aught save what Thou didst enjoin me with: That serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord, and I was a witness of them so long as I was among them, but when Thou didst cause me to die (tawaffi), Thou wert the watcher over them, and Thou art witness of all things. (The Holy Qu'ran 5:117/118, Shakir translation) Also, even in the examples of verses you have given, although the word 'tawaffi' has been translated as ‘take away,’ both Ahmadi Muslim and non-Ahmadi Muslim translators agree that the verses under discussion are about the subject of death rather than physically flying to heaven as seen in the non-Ahmadi examples of translations below:
God will receive their souls when they die. (The Holy Qu’ran 39:42 Sarwar translation- we looked in 6 non-Ahmadi translations and each of them translated this verse in this way and the Ahmadi translations also discuss ‘the end of life’ in their translations)
It is He who keeps you alive in your sleep at night and knows all that you do during the day. He wakes you up from your sleep to complete your worldly life, after which you will all return to Him. (The Holy Qu’ran 6:60, Sarwar Translation) Actually my brother, the word ‘tawaffi’ has been used twenty four times in the Holy Quran (2.235, 2.241, 3.194, 4.16, 4.98, 6.61, 6.62, 7.38, 7.127, 13.41, 10.47, 10.105, 12.102, 16.33, 16.71, 22.6, 32.12, 39.43, 40.68, 40.78, 47.28 using the reference scheme which counts 'In the name of Allah' as the first verse of every chapter). In all cases tawaffi simply means 'death', except when it is used in conjunction with the qualifier 'night', in which case it means 'sleep'. In all cases it applies to a person's soul and not to the body, and there is no exception to this in the entire compendium of Arabic literature, past or present.

Meaning of tawaffi according to ahadith
Ibne-Abbas narrates that the Holy Prophet said: “On the Day of Judgement I will see some people from among my companions being taken to the Left. Upon seeing them I will say, ‘my companions! my companions!’. I will be told that when I parted from them they turned back on their heels. At that point I will say the same thing that the righteous (Jesus, son of Mary) had said: that while I was among them I watched over them but once You caused me to die (tawaffi) it was You alone who watched over them.” (Bukhari Kitab-ul-Anbiya, commentary on Al-Maida) This hadith shows that the nature of tawaffi of Jesus is the same as the nature of tawaffi of the Holy Prophet. If that was not the case, Holy Prophet would not have said: I will say what Jesus had said. It is noteworthy that the Holy Prophet uses the same word and uses it in the exact same context. Furthermore, Imam Bukhari quotes Ibn-e-Abbas saying tawaffi means death. (Bukhari Kitab-ut-Tafseer under Maidah verse 117/118). Note this statement from Ibn-e-Abbas is in relation to this particular verse and is taken from one of the most trusted sources of Islam.

Meaning of tawaffi according to the Funeral prayer
The same word is used in Islamic Funeral Prayer, where it is said: 'Cause us to die (tawaffi) in the state of submission'.

Meaning of tawaffi according to Arabic dictionaries
The Most Popular Arabic dictionaries including: Assas-ul-Balagha, Qamoos, Taj-ul-Uroos, Lisaan-ul-Arab, Sihah-e-Johri, Farhang-e-Asaphia all agree that Tawaffi means death.
And those whom they call on besides Allah have not created anything while they are themselves created; Dead (are they), not living. (The Holy Qu'ran 26:20-22)
Meaning: This verse says that the gods that have been taken by man are all dead. Jesus was taken as a god by the Christians and therefore by the time this verse was revealed he must have been dead.
There is for you in the earth an abode and a provision for a time. Therein shall you live, and therein shall you die, and from it shall you be raised. (The Holy Qu'ran 7:24-26)
Human beings are all to spend their lives living on earth. Jesus a.s. was a human being and therefore according to this verse lived and died on earth.
And they say: We will by no means believe in you until you cause a fountain to gush forth from the earth for us. Or you should have a garden of palms and grapes in the midst of which you should cause rivers to flow forth, gushing out. Or you should cause the heaven to come down upon us in pieces as you think, or bring Allah and the angels face to face (with us). Or you should have a house of gold, or you should ascend into heaven, and we will not believe in your ascending until you bring down to us a book which we may read. Say: Glory be to my Lord; am I aught but a mortal messenger? (The Holy Qu'ran 17:90-94)
The Holy Prophet s.a.w. is told to say in these veses that no mortal is able to ascend bodily to heaven. Jesus a.s. if anything was a lesser mortal to The Holy Prophet s.a.w. and therefore he to is unable to ascend bodily to heaven.
Thus, GOD said, "O Jesus, I am terminating your life, raising you to Me (The Holy Qu'ran 3:55/56)
The Holy Qu'ran says Jesus has already had his life terminated and been caused to die by God.
The Messiah, son of Mary, is no more than a messenger like the messengers before him, and his mother was a saint. Both of them used to eat the food. (The Holy Qu'ran 5:75/76)
Jesus a.s. used to eat food. The Qu'ran has said he no longer eats food. Nor does it say that at any future point will he once again eat food. Therefore, as all humans must eat food to survive, he must have passed away.
And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him (The Holy Qu'ran 3:144/145)
Here The Holy Qu'ran tells us that the messengers who came before Muhammad s.a.w. have passed away. This includes Jesus a.s. and so according to the Holy Qu'ran he has passed away and died. Whomever we permit to live for a long time, we revert him to weakness. (The Holy Qu'ran 36:68/69)
Consider it has been over 2000 years since Jesus a.s. was born. In light of this verse which mentions the fact that humans get weaker and weaker the longer they live, how weak and. God forbid, useless must a 2000 year old Jesus a.s. be? What would be the purpose of torturing him by keeping him alive so and sending this frail creature back to earth after such a long period?
Cult Girl | Muslim Ahmadiyya Islam : The death of Jesus in the Quran: Islam Ahmadiyya BELIEF
  1. "If Hadith-Mairaj did not make Ibn-e-Mariam sit among the dead souls, then I am a liar;" The above response answers this.
  2. "If Quran did not declare in Sura 'Noor' that caliphs of this Ummat shall be from this very Ummat, then I am a liar;"Don't even know what your objection to this even is, be less ambiguous and Ill try and answer.
  3. If Quran did not give me the name of Ibn-e-Mariam, then I am a liar".
Excerpt 6
  1. Mirza engaged himself against Maulana Abdul Haq Ghaznavi in an imprecation of Mubahala. Right in front of his adversary's eyes Mirza met his doom. His falsehood killed him.
Nonsense, Mirza Saheb NEVER prophesied that the mullah will die or whatever. He did have a debate but he did not pray for his death because he greatly respected the teacher of Maulana Abdul haq's.
  1. During a tête-à-tête with another opponent, by name Maulana Sanaullah, Mirza indulging in curses, implored Allah to take away first the life of whosoever was a liar. And lo! Mirza died first while Maulana Sanaullah lived on to see him dead
These days a certain group of ulema (Muslim Religious Leaders) is proliferating and disseminating numerous notification papers and pamphlets, the synopsis of which is that a mubahala (prayer duel) took place between the Founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahibas, Qadiani, and Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib, Amratsari in which Mirza Sahibas suffered a clear defeat.

The issue of the filthy language which is used by this band in the writing of these articles and notifications we wish to leave in the custody of God. In this concise presentation we only wish to review the focal point of their writings so that a fair-natured person is able to distinguish between right and wrong.

The focal point of these notifications and articles is that amongst the various consequences which Hazrat Mirza Sahibas had mentioned in his mubahala notification for the fate of the liar was death by the epidemic disease of cholera. Accordingly, these notifications, after highlighting this issue, try to prove that because (as per their pronouncement) Mirza Sahib'sas death occurred in suffering from cholera and because he passed away during the lifetime of Maulvi Sanaullah and Maulvi Sahib continued to live for may years after him, both of these events affixed the seal of truth in Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib and of falsehood on Mirza Sahibas.

The issue as to what was the nature of this mubahala we shall take up a little later, but one point that we would like to stress forthwith is that the very claim that Hazrat Mirza Sahibas died of cholera is false and unfounded. It appears that the indicators of this accusation do not even have the sense to understand that diarrhoea and cholera are the names of two different diseases. Cholera is an extremely fatal epidemic disease which spreads rapidly and it usually erupts during the rainy season, not during the dry, hot season. Now it has been brought under considerable control but during those days it was categorized as a disaster and strict preventative measures were enforced by the government to control it. Under no circumstances was the corpse of a cholera-diseased person allowed to be moved from one town to another. In particular, the transportation of such a corpse by train was impossible because the railway authorities would never accept a corpse until the case of death was verified and stated on the death certificate by a civil surgeon, and cholera or such other types of perilous diseases were totally discounted to be the cause of death.

Now, it was so designed by God Almighty that Hazrat Mirza Sahibas passed away in Lahore instead of Qadian and his corpse was transported by train from Lahore to Batala, which is a distance of 60 miles. This very fact is sufficient to disprove the fictitious narration of the ulema and categorically proves that the death of Hazrat Mirza Sahibas was not caused by the epidemic disease of cholera. However, if anyone still wishes to believe in these imaginary tales and have the joy of beating the drums of an imaginary victory, his dealing is with God Almighty.

Let's now, in the light of historical facts, view in some detail the salient features of the mentioned Mubahala, so that we can ascertain for ourselves who really of the two (that is, Hazrat Mirza Sahibas and Maulvi Sanaullah) turned out to be true or false. What is required of us to come to such a judgment is righteousness and fear of God. If a person is purified of prejudice and he studies the facts with a truth-seeking insight, it will not be difficult at all for him to see the reality.

In this brief review, we shall particularly consider the following points:

1. What is the background of the mubahala challenge between Hazrat Mirza Sahibas and Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib?
  2. Who had, in the first instance, given the invitation to mubahala and who accepted or rejected it?
  3. Which of the mubahala conditions were clearly agreed upon by the parties?
  4. In the light of these conditions what did the decree of God Almighty manifest?
HISTORICAL BACKGROUND
Primarily, the mubahala challenge was given by Hazrat Mirza Sahibas in his book Anjami Atham, published in 1897 (Anjami Atham, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 11, pp. 45-72).

At that time Hazrat Mirza Sahibas was 62 years old and Maulvi Sanaullah was a young man of 29. The ulema of that period to whom Hazrat Mirza Sahibas particularly extended his challenge were listed in a notification which is appended to the book Anjami Atham. In that list, the name of Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib appears at no. 11.

In response to this challenge, Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib remained silent for years. But, after about five years, when his companions started pressing him for a response, he, for the first time, acknowledged it in one of his writings and accepted the challenge. Hazrat Mirza Sahibas has referred to his confirmation in his book Ijazi Ahmadi, which was published in 1902. He writes:

I have seen the duly signed script of Maulvi Sanaullah Amratsari in which he states that he is wholeheartedly willing for such a judgment that the two parties, that is him and me, pray that whoever of the two is a liar die during the lifetime of the one who is true.
(Ijazi Ahmadi, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 19, p. 121)

In spite of the fact that at that time Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib was 33 years younger in age and Hazrat Mirza Sahibas was then 67 years old, he, with unequivocal trust in God Almighty, in this very book affirmed the acceptance of the challenge and also stated:

If he (Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib) will actively pursue and stay firm on this challenge and insist that the liar dies before the true, then he will definitely die first.
(Ijazi Ahmadi, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 19, p. 148)

There is a clear indication in the words of the above statement that Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib was expected to affirm openly that indeed the prayer condition was imposed by him and he abided by it. It appears that Hazrat Mirza Sahibas suspected that Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib, after imposing that condition, will back out from it. Therefore, elaborating this point further, Hazrat Mirza Sahibas wrote in this very book:

He has come up with a good proposition, now let's see if he dare stick to it.
(Ijazi Ahmadi, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 19, p. 122)

Readers should remember that this incident took place in 1902 and the book Ijazi Ahmadi was published in the month of November the same year. In its reply, Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib published a book entitled Revelations of Mirza, in which regarding the challenge by Hazrat Mirza Sahibas he writes:

Because this humble one is neither in reality nor like him a Prophet or Messenger, son of God or recipient of revelation, I cannot dare enter such a contest.

Further to that he added:

I regret, I don't have the audacity to get into such things and this lack of audacity is an honour for me.
(Revelations of Mirza, Ed. VI, p. 116)

So, as far as the prayer (that the liar dies in the lifetime of the true) condition put forward by Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib was concerned, he categorically turned away from it and the suspicion of Hazrat Mirza Sahibas proved right that: `Now let's see if he dare stick to it.' Readers should bear in mind that Hazrat Mirza Sahibas was then 67 years old and Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib was only 34 years old.

Another five years passed after this incident and nothing regarding acceptance or non-acceptance was stated by Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib. However, on 29th March 1907, once again in his newspaper Ahli Hadees, Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib raised up the mubahala case and challenged Hazrat Mirza Sahibas and his followers in the following language:

Mirzaiyo, if you are true, then come and bring your Guru with you ... bring him before me who has given me the mubahala challenge in `Anjami Atham'.
(Akhbar Ahli Hadees, 29th March 1907)

It should be noted that Anjami Atham was published in 1897. Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib recalled a writing of 1897 after ten years. After all, what were his reasons for doing so? Why did he avoid it for ten years? When the challenge was given, he opted to remain silent, then why did he choose to refer to it again after ten years and accept it? Anyways, what matters here is that Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib, at last, after ten years, on 29th March, 1907 announced the acceptance of this challenge,but added a condition to it just as the ulema of present times are doing these days. The condition he added was:

Bring him before me, who has given the mubahala challenge in `Anjami Atham'.

It appears that Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib accepted the mubahala after ten years, thinking that because of the fear that he has now reached a very advanced age and his health was in poor condition, Hazrat Mirza Sahibas would perhaps decline his challenge. But it did not occur to him that mubahala is entered into at the decree of Allah and in complete trust in Him, not on the estimation of ages. Therefore, doubtlessly, he must have been very surprised when Hazrat Mirza Sahibas, without any hesitation and delay, declared acceptance of his mubahala challenge. Hazrat Mirza Sahibas did not give the reply to Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib that your accepting the challenge after ten years is absurd, especially when I am very close to the age of my natural death. He, in Akhbar Badr of 4th April 1907, in reply to the call to Mubahala by Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib, published a notice of acceptance of this challenge. Later, he published on 15th April, 1908, a notification captioned: Final decision with Maulana Sanaullah Sahib Amratsari, which, in fact, is the most decisive notification in the whole of this episode and no good natured, truth seeking person can ignore this notification and Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib Amratsari's reaction to it.

In this notification, Hazrat Mirza Sahibas, accepting the aforesaid condition of Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib, prayed that Allah causes to die the liar in the lifetime of the true. But because the mubahala challenge cannot be concluded by one party alone and the concurrence of the other party is equally essential, Hazrat Mirza Sahibas, therefore, in order to finalize the mubahala challenge, put forward two demands in his notification: Firstly, that he should publish the notification in his newspaper Ahli Hadees, and secondly, write whatever he wishes underneath it (that is, write his own conditions, if any under it clearly). The decision then is in the hands of God. Henceforth, this spiritual contest enters into an extremely important and decisive stage. Hazrat Mirza Sahibas, on his side, in spite of being much older in age, once again readily expresses his willingness to pray that Allah causes to die the liar in the lifetime of the true but at the same time gives the other party the opportunity to fix his own conditions and publish them in his newspaper. What is to be seen then is whether Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib, solemnly agreeing to the words of the prayer, published the notification and attested it underneath with his signature and went along with Hazrat Mirza Sahibas actually to pray that Allah causes to die the liar during the lifetime of the true or he comes up with some other proposition. The final judgment of the case was to be shaped by the reaction of the Maulvi Sanaullah in response to the demands of the notification.

Now lets see, after publishing the notification in his newspaper, what did Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib write underneath it? In response to Hazrat Mirza Sahib'sas notification of 15th April 1907, Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib published that notification in his newspaper Ahli Hadees of 26th April 1907 and underneath it he wrote something very important which the ulema of today, by murdering justice and honesty, are hiding from the Muslim public. The fact remains that his writing was in response to the demand by Hazrat Mirza Sahibas that he should publish the notification in Ahli Hadees and feel free to write underneath it his own conditions. Accordingly, the writing underneath is of great significance in the resulting consequences of the mubahala challenge. Maulvi Sanaullah write as follows under the notification of Hazrat Mirza Sahibas:

Firstly, my consent has not been taken for this prayer and it has been published without my consent.

That is, he did not agree to be a party to the mubahala prayer offered by Hazrat Mirza Sahibas. Moreover, he expressed his discontent at such a prayer being published without his consent. Then, under this writing, he further wrote:

Your writing can under no circumstances prove decisive.

Further, he added:

In case I die, what argument is my death going to resolve for other people?
(Akhbar Ahli Hadees, Amratsar, 26th April, 1907, p. 5)

Not only that, but in the margin of the very issue, the assistant editor appended the following text which was later on also testified as true by Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib. The assistant editor wrote:

God gives long lives to those who are liars, deceitful, mischievous and disobedient so that during the time given to them they can do more of their evil deeds.

Then Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib further wrote:

Your writing is not acceptable to me and neither can any sane person accept it.
(Akhbar Ahli Hadees, Amratsar, 26th April, 1907)

So, as far as the mubahala prayer of Hazrat Mirza Sahibas, published on 15th April 1907, is concerned, in view of the condition therein that the liar die during the lifetime of the true, Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib refused to become the second party to it and on the contrary took the position that the liar as against the true is given more time and longer life to continue his evil deeds. Accordingly, until the demise of Hazrat Mirza Sahibas, Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib not only remained firm on this position but emphasized it further in stronger words. In his booklet Moraqqai Qadiani of August 1907, by publishing the following text, he affixed on himself by his own words the permanent seal of being a liar. He wrote:

The Holy Prophet Muhammad, on whom be peace, in spite of being a true prophet, passed away before Maseelma Kazzab. Maseelma in spite of being a liar died after the true person but because he finally died in disappointment and frustration, therefore, there is no doubt in the authenticity of the prayer.
(Moraqqai Qadiani, August 1907)

Now judge it for yourself. Can any God-fearing and truthseeking person, after having read these writings of Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib, imagine even for a moment that he had fully accepted the test of the mubahala challenge of Hazrat Mirza Sahibas as published on 15th April 1907? Can anyone have even an iota of doubt that in actual fact, according to the demand of Hazrat Mirza Sahibas in his notification that he write underneath his own condition that the true person will die in the lifetime of the liar and not otherwise as Hazrat Mirza Sahibas had said in his notification that the liar will die during the lifetime of the true person.

As far as Hazrat Mirza Sahibas is concerned, he did not reject the condition imposed by Maulvi Sanaullah that the true person would die in the lifetime of the liar until he passed away. Moreover, Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib made it very clear that not only will the liar continue to live after the the death of the true person but also eventually he will die a death of disappointment and frustration. The fulfillment of his first condition of continuing to live after the true person is abundantly clear. We have to see now whether his second condition of dying in disappointment and frustration was also fulfilled in his favour or not.

As far as the fulfillment of the second condition is concerned, the following quotes are worth considering. The newspaper Al A'tizan of 15th June 1962 writes on page 10:

In August 1947, Amratsar was the scene of a mini-doomsday. The death-afflicting storm of rioting completely enfolded the residence of Maulana, and even though he succeeded in evacuating himself and his family out into safety, his only youthful son Ataullah was cruelly slaughtered under his very eyes and the horror of that grief minced his heart into pieces.

Then Maulvi Abdul Majid Sohdarvi, biographer of Maulvi Sanaullah Sahib, writes in his book Seerati Sanai, published by Maqbool Aam Press, Lahore, that:

The moment he left his house, vagabonds and looters who were waiting for the opportunity swept in and took everything, including all the household items, cash and jewelry. After looting and robbing, they put the house on fire. That was, however, not the end of it; the looters also put on fire and turned to ashes Maulana's most precious and valuable collection of books which included some very rare publications worth thousands of rupees and which he had brought together after great pains and expense. The loss of these books was no less distressing to Maulana than the loss of his only son. Those books were the most valuable estate of his life and some of them were so rare that it was not only difficult but impossible to replace them.

This violent grief remained with Maulana until his death and, in fact, these two tragic incidents were the major cause of his sudden death. The sudden loss of his only son and the burning of his most precious collection of books, and the affliction of both of these misfortunes over a short while claimed his life.

This is what Maulvi Abdul Majid had to say in Seerati Sanai. It is indeed a most distressful description and we are deeply hurt and not pleased in the least by the Maulana's remorseful end. In fact, we deeply sympathize and lament at the fate the Maulana met, but it was exactly what he asked for in his own words and that fate was decreed to be fulfilled. Can the description of death by disappointment, misfortunes and frustrations be sketched in better words?

This then was the reality of that historical mubahala and its fate. Now let's turn to the present and examine the reasons why these days some of the ulema are so enthusiastically presenting before the Muslim public the facts of that old historical mubahala in a mutilated form. After all, what's that incident of the present times which has caused them such agony and scared and harassed them to the extent that they are trying to fortify themselves within the four walls of a hundred year old mubahala?
  1. Mirza's rival-in-love was Sultan Muhammad Sahib. In burning jealously Mirza died of Cholera while Sultan Muhammad lived on after Mirza's death.
Faith Matters: The Muhammadi Begum Prophecy (English) - YouTube

1. Another opponent was Doctor Abdul Hakeem Khan. Mirza told him of the drawn sword of the Angel of Death hovering over his head and cursed him:
    "O my Provider! decide between the Liar and the Truthful!" 'Liar and the Truthful!'"
    And lo! Mirza died before Doctor Sahib's very eyes as a veritable liar!
Lol. Dr hakeem prophesied Mirza Sahib (as) death and I quote " Mirza will die of a fatal disease on the 21st day of Saavan in the year 1965(that is. 4th Auguest 1908). An important woman from the family of Mirza will die with him".
He mentioned a specific date stating that Mirza Sahib (as) will die on a specified date that he provided himself. He also boasted this openly and had a letter sent to the indian periodicals Paisa Akhbar of Lahore and Ahle Hadith of Amritsar. Perhaps where ever you copy pasted this crap from should have done more homework. It would have saved him some embarrassment, I know none of these lies will embarrass you as I doubt you have even read what you copy pasted here. What an ignoramus, makes you look like a right fool, doesn't it?
View attachment 17417

Excerpt 8 has already been answered in a video I linked above. Here it is again. Faith Matters: The Muhammadi Begum Prophecy (English) - YouTube

The rest of your objections are just recycled from the above, they are answered in their appropriate videos, texts. Now let me ask you molvi Zarvan, read/watch through all my answers and then talk. Its well and good copy pasting from websites, ( I have done the same) but its quite different to understand these objections and then consciously make them. Otherwise you sound like a parrot.

I have no doubt however that you will not read my post and instead will copy and paste from some other random website. Oh well, at least you won't be able to gloat to you friends that you made a qadiani ran away.

That is your personal opinion (most probably what you were told by the Mullah you follow) and carries no academic significance at all . And you have not even tried to answer anything , (which surely neither you nor your Mullah can) . So instead of spreading your ignorance here . go read a few things first
Mr this is not my personal opinion Mr these are facts what doesn't matter is those Kharjis who are denying Hadees and Sunnah from life of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Sahabas refuted them Hazrat UMAR RA kept reminding in his time to people as long as I follow Quran and Sunnah follow Me he ruled according to Quran and Sunnah both he made laws from Quran and Sunnah Mr and many Sahabas wrote Hadees from Him because NABI SAW himself told Sahabas to write hadees once he said to Hazrat Abdullah bin AMR RA
Write my Hadees by the one who has my life in his hand nothing comes from my mouth except haq ( Sunan Dawood )

A proof of the Finality of Prophethood (Khatmay-Nabuwwat)
Guided by irrefutable word of Allah(SWT) in the Holy Quran and numerous Hadith, Muslims around the world do uniformly believe that, after Prophet Muhammad(SAW), the chain of prophethood has come to an end. According to this fundamental belief, anyone who now claims to be a Prophet of God should be viewed as an impostor, whose claim is contrary to the teachings of Islam.
All Muslim scholars consider such self-proclaimed prophets misguided opportunists, who have doomed their souls for worldly gains. Sadly, those unfortunate individuals, who follow the man-made ideology of such opportunists, won't fair much better in the hereafter, unless they are awakened by the truth of Allah(SWT) and abbandon the teachings of their self-motivated leaders.

It is those who believe not in the Signs of Allah that forge falsehood: it is they who lie!
(The Holy Quran, An-Nahl 16:105)

Khatmay-Nabuwat in the Quran
Close to one hundred verses of the holy Quran, directly or indirectly, support the doctrine of the Finality of Prophethood.

Verse 40 of the Surah Al-Ahzab (33), for instance, highlights this teaching in clear terms.

33-40.gif

Two translations of this Ayah follow:

O people! Muhammad has no sons among ye men, but verily, he is the Apostle of God and the last in the line of Prophets. And God is Aware of everything.

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things. (The Holy Quran, Al-Ahzab 33:40)

Muslim Scholars, since the time of our beloved Prophet(SAW), have correctly understood this verse to indicate that no new Prophet or Messenger will be sent to humanity until the day of judgment.
[Read: The Interpretation of well-known Muslim Scholars].

Numerous verses of the Quran indicate that the teachings of Islam have been completed, perfected, and preserved and have been meant universally for all the Worlds. Such statements eliminate every reason for which a new prophet may need to be commissioned to humanity. In this regard, we can briefly mention:

And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) save as a bringer of good tidings and a warner unto all mankind; but most of mankind do not know.(The Holy Quran, Saba 34:28)

Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."(The Holy Quran, Al-Araf 7:158)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).(The Holy Quran, Al-e-Imran 3:85)

The following portion of the last revealed verse of the Holy Quran is also a testimony that no Apostle with new instructions or interpretations of the holy Quran will ever need to be sent to the humanity:

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed my favor upon you and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.
(The Holy Quran, Al-Maidah 5:3)

The following verses, which appear at the very beginning of the holy Quran, indicate the qualities of the individuals, who will benefit from the holy Quran, and have been given an assurance of salvation. In its concise and precise form, Quran makes clear that these include revelations up to the time of Prophet Muhammad(SAW), and precludes the possibility of any future revelations, prophets, or religions.

This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who fear Allah, believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, give charity from what We have provided for them, and believe in the Revelation sent to you (O Muhammad) and before you, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter. They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who shall be successful.
(The Holy Quran, Al-Bagara 2:2-5)

Khatmay-Nabuwat in Hadith of Prophet(SAW)
Many verses of the Holy Quran allude to the special wisdom bestowed on the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) to understand and explain the revelations included in the Holy Quran. For example, in verse 4 of chapter 14 of the Quran, we read:

And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he [Hazrat Muhammad(SAW)] might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.
(The Holy Quran, Ibrahim 14:4)

The following teachings of Prophet Muhammad(SAW) deal with the issue of Finality of Prophethood. As apparent from the references, these Ahadith are authentic and have been recorded by many scholars and reported by numerous companions of the Prophet(SAW).

My position in relation to the prophets who came before me can be explained by the following example: A man erected a building and adorned this edifice with great beauty, but he left an empty niche, in the corner where just one brick was missing. People looked around the building and marveled at its beauty, but wondered why a brick was missing from that niche? I am like unto that one missing brick and I am the last in the line of the Prophets.
(Bukhari, Muslim,Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Tirmizi, Babu Khatimin-Nabiyyin, Musnad Abu Dawud Tayalisi)

God has bestowed upon me six favors which the former Prophets did not enjoy:

• I have been endowed with the gift of pithy and perfect speech.

• I was granted victory owing to my awe.

• The spoils of war were made lawful unto me.

• The whole earth has been made the place of worship for me and it has become the means of purification for me also. In other words, in my religion, offering of prayers is not confined to certain specified places of worship. Prayers can be offered at any place over the earth. And in case water is not available, it is lawful for my people to perform ablutions with earth (Tayammum) and to cleanse themselves with the soil, if water for bathing is scarce.

• I have been sent by Allah to carry His Divine message to the whole world.

• And the line of prophets has come to its final end in me.
    (Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)

I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the effacer and infidelity shall be erased through me; I am the assembler. People shall be assembled on Doomsday after my time. And I am the last in the sense that no prophet shall succeed me.
(Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Muatta')

You (Hazrat Ali) are related to me as Aaron was related to Moses (pbuh). But no Apostle will come after me.
(Bukhari, Muslim
Musnad recorded a similar hadith ending in 'Behold there is no prophethood after me.')

If ever there arose a person from among my people who would hold communion with God, it would be none else but 'Umar bin Khattab.
(Bukhari , Muslim, Tirmidhi)

We are the last (ummah) but will precede all on the Day of Resurrection except that the Book was given to them before us.
(Bukhari, Muslim)

The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When a prophet passed away, another prophet succeeded him. But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs will succeed me.
(Bukhari)

I am the last in line of the prophets of God and my Masjid is the last Masjid.
(Muslim)

The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me.
(Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Anas bin Malik)

There will arise thirty impostors in my Ummah and each one of them will pronounce to the world that he is a prophet, but I am the last in the line of the Prophets of God and no Prophet will come after me.
(Abu Dawood, Tirmizi)

Allah will send no Apostle after me, but only Mubashshirat (Good vision or pious vision).
(Musnad Ahmad, Abu Tufail, Nasa'i, Abu Dawud)

No Prophet will come after me and there will, therefore, be no other community of followers of any new Prophet.
(Baihaqi, Tabarani)

God Almighty hath sent unto the world no apostle who did not warn his people about the appearance of Dajjal (Anti-Christ, but Dajjal did not appear in their time). I am the last in the line of Prophets and you are the last community of believers. Without doubt, then, Dajjal shall appear from amongst you.
(Ibn Majah)

I am Muhammad, the unlettered prophet of Allah. I am Muhammad, the unlettered prophet of Allah. I am Muhammad, the unlettered prophet of Allah. There will be no prophet after me.
(Musnad Ahmad)

These are just a brief listing of the authentic teachings of Hazrat Muhammad(SAW) available on the issue of the Finality of Prophethood; should a true believer have any doubt about the Finality of Prophethood?

It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.
(The Holy Quran, Al-Ahzab 33:36)

The Historic Sermon of Prophet(SWT)
Hazrat Muhammad(SAW) saw it fit to mention this very important fact in his historic sermon, which was witnessed by over 120,000 individuals. Through it, he again warned the entire mankind to stay away from destructive man-made cults, in the following words:

...O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me, and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand my words which I convey to you...
(Read: The Entire Sermon)

Should we not heed the prophets'(SAW) warnings and stay away from false prophets?

We sent no messenger save that he should be obeyed by Allah's leave. And if, when they had wronged themselves, they had but come unto thee and asked forgiveness of Allah, and asked forgiveness of the messenger, they would have found Allah Forgiving, Merciful. But nay, by thy Lord, they will not believe (in truth) until they make thee judge of what is in dispute between them and find within themselves no dislike of that which thou decidest, and submit with full submission.
(The Holy Quran, An-Nisa 4:64-65)

The Opinion of Great Scholars of Islam
Throughout the centuries, Muslim Scholars have unanimously supported the fundamental doctrine of Finality of Prophethood in Prophet Muhammad(SAW). So much so, that the entire Ummah has recognized anyone who claims to be a prophet (in any capacity), supports someone else's claim to prophethood, or views such claimant as a religious leader, to be an unbeliever (Kafir).
[Read: The Opinion of well-known Muslim Scholars].

Should we not accept the opinion of our knowledgeable Muslim Scholars?

O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.
(The Holy Quran, An-Nisa, 4:59)

Dictionary Translation
Hoping to misguide individuals, who lack knowledge of linguistics and Arabic language, some unlearned opportunists have attempted to misinterprete the verse 33:40 of Al-Ahzab, which was mentioned earlier, since it is the best known verse in support of the doctrine of the Finality of Prophethood. Such individuals often claim the word khatam, in the context of the verse, to mean "stamp", "seal", "best", "decoration" or "ring"! They also claim that the word Nabiyyeen indicates the "law giving prophets".

The actual dictionary translations of the words khatam nabuwat, in this context, are as follows:

Khatam: Can be read in two ways: khatam, meaning last or seal; and khatim meaning seal or terminator.
The authorative dictionary of Lisanul-Arab indicates that both 'khatam' and 'khatim' mean "last of them" and the Qamoos dictionary says that it indicates the "last person", like a seal.

Nabuwat: Messengership; Prophethood of any kind, since all Messengers (rasuls or law giving prophets) are also Prophets.

In the word of Allah(SWT), the Quran was revealed in detail in the arabic language so Arabs would understand it without a problem. True to God's promise, no arabic speaking person will have a doubt of what is meant by Khatme-Nabuwat. Isn't it particularly amusing to find self-proclaimed "prophets", who according to historical records did not even have a working knowledge of the Arabic language, tried to reinterprete this verse?

Had We sent this as a Qur'an (in a language) other than Arabic they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger) an Arab?" Say: "It is a guide and a healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not there is a deafness in their ears and it is blindness in their (eyes); they are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!(The Holy Quran, Ha-Mim 41:44)
(12:2, 13:37, 16:103, 20:113, 26:195, 39:028, 41:003, 42:7, 43:3, and 46:12 also illuminate the point that proper knowledge of arabic language is required to avoid mistranslating/misinterpreting the Holy Quran.)

Conclusion

The sheer amount of evidence provided here should suffice to convince anyone believing in the divinity of Islam that the prophet Muhammad(SAW) was the last Prophet of God and that anyone with a claim to prophethood should be considered an outcast from Islam. No one can better state this fact, than Allah(SWT) himself:

Who doth more wrong than such as forge a lie against Allah or deny His Signs? But never will prosper those who sin.
(The Holy Quran, Yunus 10:60)

Those who believe not in the Signs of Allah, Allah will not guide them and theirs will be a grievous Penalty.
(The Holy Quran, An-Nahl 16:104)

Bear witness that we are Muslims and we have conveyed the true message of Allah so that you might benefit from it.

Therefore give admonition in case the admonition profits (the hearer). The admonition will be received by those who fear (Allah): But it will be avoided by those most unfortunate ones. Who will enter the Great Fire In which they will then neither die nor live.
(The Holy Quran, Al-A'la 87:9-13)

The Historic Sermon of Prophet Muhammad(SAW)
This sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul-Hijjah 10 A.H. in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat' in Mecca.
After praising and thanking Allah the Prophet (saws) said:

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore,listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas Ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (the deceased prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived.

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right, then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white - except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people."

Islamic Belief of Finality of Prophethood
The holy Quran and the holy Prophet's Ahadith (teachings) eloquently prove that prophethood (nabuwwat and risalat) came to an end with our Prophet Muhammad(SAW). There are decisive verses to that effect. Being the last Prophet in the chain of prophethood, no one ever shall now succeed him to that status of dignity."Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things."(Holy Quran, 33:40)
Interpreters of the Holy Quran
All the interpreters of the Holy Quran agree on the meaning of Khatam-un-Nabieen that our Prophet(SAW) was the last of all prophets and none shall be exalted to the lofty position of prophethood after him. Here are a few examples:

Imam Hafiz Ibn-e-Katheer:

"This verse is conclusive of the precept that our Prophet(SAW) is the last and that there shall be no Nabi(Prophet) after him. When there shall be no Nabi to follow him, the ordainment of a Rasool (Messenger) can not arise by logic of anteriority because the status of a Rasool is more exclusive then that of a Nabi. EveryNabi is not a Rasool, but every Rasool is a Nabi. There exists a continuous and unbroken chain of citations of Ahadith from a large number of venerable Sahabah or Companions of the Prophet(Allah be pleased with them), that there shall be no Nabi or Rasool after Muhammad(SAW)".
(Tafseer Ibn-e-Khateer, Vol. 3, P. 453)
Imam Ghazali:

"No doubt the Ummah (all Muslims) has unanimously understood from this word (Khatam-un-Nabieen) and its circumstantial reference to mean non-existence of a Nabi or Rasool ever after Muhammad(SAW) and that (this word calls for) no reservation or tacit interpretation in it; hence its dissident is certainly the one who rejects the Ummah's unanimity". (Al Iqtisad fil Etiqad, P. 123)
Finality of Prophethood and Ahadith
The Prophet(SAW) unequivocally declared that he was the final Prophet. There are a large number of Ahadith to sustain this article of Islamic faith. Not only that but the Prophet(SAW) was also pleased to bring forth such expositions of this word (Khatam-un-Nabieen) that all doubts relating to his finality in prophethood stand void and misinterpretations exposed. Many people having theological distinctions to their credit have stressed upon the unbroken and consecutive nature of those Ahadith which concern finality of prophethood. Opinions of some of them are quoted below:

Hafiz Ibn-e-Hazam says on page 77 of his Kitab-ul-Fasl:

"All those personages who have dwelt upon the subject of Muhammad'(SAW) prophethood, his miracles and expounded the holy Quran, have stated that he(SAW) had informed that there would be no prophet after him".
Hafiz Ibne-Khateer writes under the caption, "finality of prophethood":

"And on this (Finality of Prophethood) there have come from Allah's Messenger(SAW) "mutawatir" (absolutely certain and numerous) Ahadith which have by an unbroken chain of his companions (Allah be pleased with them)".
Allama Syed Mahmood Aloosi writes in Tafseer Roohul-Mani:

"That he (Muhammad(SAW)) was the final prophet, is ordained by the Quran, acknowledged by the Sunnah and agreed upon by the Ummah; hence a claimant to the contrary will be (determined as) Kaffir (unbeliever) and put to death if he is persistent".
To conclude therefore finality of prophethood is an article of faith by the Qurans text and Mutawatir Ahadith. Some are reproduced below:

The Last Brick
The Prophet of God(SAW) affirmed:

"My position in relation to the prophets who came before me can be explained by the following example: A man erected a building and adorned this edifice with great beauty, but he left an empty niche, in the corner where just one brick was missing. People looked around the building and marveled at its beauty, but wondered why a brick was missing from that niche? I am like unto that one missing brick and I am the last in the line of the Prophets."
(Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Manaqib). This Hadith has also been related in Muslim, Tirmizi, and Musnad of Ahmad.
Line of Prophethood Terminated
The Holy Prophet(SAW) observed:

"God has bestowed upon me six favors which the former Prophets did not enjoy: (1) I have been endowed with the gift of pithy and perfect speech. (2) I was granted victory owing to my awe. (3) The spoils of war were made lawful unto me. (4) The whole earth has been made the place of worship for me and it has become the means of purification for me also. In other words in my religion, offering of prayers is not confined to certain specified places of worship. Prayers can be offered at any place over the earth. And in case water is not available it is lawful for my people to perform ablutions with earth (Tayammum) and to cleanse themselves with the soil if water for bathing is scarce. (5) I have been sent by Allah to carry His Divine message to the whole world. (6) And the line of prophets has come to its final end in me."
(Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)
Address to Hazrat Ali

The Holy Prophet(SAW) told Hadrat 'Ali:
"You are related to me as Aaron was related to Moses(peace be upon him). But no Apostle will come after me."
(Bukhari and Muslim, Kitab Fada'il as-Sahaba)
Difference With Tribe of Israel

"The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When a prophet passed away, another prophet succeeded him. But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs will succeed me."
(Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Manaqib).
Thirty Liars in the Ummah

It is related by Hazrat Thauban(RA) that our Prophet(SAW) said:

"In my Ummah there shall be born thirty liars (dajjals) each of them will claim that he is a prophet but I am the last of the Prophets; there shall be no prophet after me".
(Abu Dawood and Tirmizi)
No Prophet or Messenger After Me
The Prophet of Allah(SAW) affirmed:

"The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me."
(Tirmidhi, Kitab-ur-Rouya Babu Zahab-un- Nubuwwa, Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat-Anas bin Malik)
Last Prophet: Last Ummah
Abu Hurairah(RA) said, I heard the Prophet(SAW) saying:

"We are the last (ummah) but will precede all on the Day of Resurrection except that the Book was given to them before us".
(Bukhari and Muslim)
If There Were To Be A Prophet It Would Have Been Umar(RA)

The Holy Prophet(SAW) said:

"If an Apostle were to succeed me, it would have been 'Umar bin Khattab." (Tirmidhi,Kitab-ul- Manaqib)
I Am Hashir, I am Aaqib, I am Muqaffi

"I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the effacer and infidelity shall be erased through me; I am the assembler. People shall be assembled on Doomsday after my time. (In other words Doom is my only successor.) And I am the last in the sense that no prophet shall succeed me."
(Bukhari and Muslim, Kitab-ul-Fada'il, Bab: Asmaun-Nabi; Tirmidhi, Kitab-ul- Adab, Bab: Asma-un-Nabi; Muatta', Kitab-u-Asma in-Nabi, Al- Mustadrak Hakim, Kitab-ut-Tarikh, Bab: Asma-un-Nabi.)
To Conclude
It stands proved in the above written lines that (1) the Holy Quran, (2) unbroken chain of "Mutawatir" Ahadith, and (3) Consensus of the Muslim Ummah vouch that the holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) was the terminator of the entire chain of venerable prophets with no exception (peace be upon them). Therefore no person after him(SAW) can be called a prophet in any meaning or sense and nobody can fix for himself a prophetic stance by his guile or guise. Consequently, he who does so or tries to do so or if anybody believes in the prophethood of that claimant, then such a person is a cast off from the fold of Islam.

And this finality of the holy Prophet(SAW) is a status which is most dignified, an honor most distinguished and an esteem most high. It is therefore a grave insult to the holy Prophet(SAW), if somebody is so insolent as to lay a claim to the line of prophethood.

Moreover, even if one stretches ones human imagination to the farthest end and presumes there is some prophet who has come in the world, he should seek for a proof to substantiate his hypothesis, i.e. whether or not this new-comer-of-the prophet has been indoctrinated with some fresh disciplines. If it is said that no new learnings were given to the new prophet; rather the same learnings were again revealed to him as had already been revealed to the holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) that would be an inexplicable repetition. With the existing Prophetic learnings and the indiminishing Quranic reservoir of knowledge, such repetition by the "new prophet" should turn into a divine exercise in futility, whereas Allah the exalted is absolutely above anything futile. And if the plea is that this later claimant to prophethood was specifically bestowed with such learnings as were not conferred upon the holy Prophet(SAW) then this is (Allah forbid) tantamount to (1) belittling doctrinal learnings sent by Allah through Muhammad(SAW), (2) insinuating that the Quran lacks completeness and (3) hinting at the imperfection of the Islamic faith, thereby disbelieving in the Quranic verse (Holy Quran, 5:3), "This day I have perfected your Religion". Such thoughts and actions heap worst indignity upon the holy Prophet(SAW), the Quran and the religion of Islam.

Moreover, if just for the sake of argument, it is supposed that there is a prophet after our holy Prophet(SAW), then as a natural corollary it will become incumbent upon all to express allegiance to him and believe in whatever he says or does; and conversely disbelief in him will be deemed infidelity and Kufr! Otherwise, what else could prophethood signify? Such supposition in effect amounts to insulting the holy Prophet(SAW) and finding fault with him to the extent that one who believes in him and his entire religion is deemed an unbeliever (Kaffir) deserving hell for ever. It would mean that even belief in the holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) would (Allah forbid) not be adequate to protect him from disbelief (Kufr) and the Hell.

May Allah the exalted grant all the Muslims his graciousness to remain attached to the cloak of the holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

by Muhammad Yusuf Ludhianvi

Last edited:
Identification of true Messiah of the Last Era
"And verily he (Jesus) shall be a sign of the Hour (of judgment), so doubt not in it."
(Holy Quran, 43:61)
Forward

Allah's Prophet Muhammad(SAW) has informed that some major signs shall precede the occurrence of the Resurrection Day. Among them are: the Appearance of Hazrat Mahdi, emerging of Dajjal, the one-eyed impostor, and descending of Hazrat Masih Isa Bin Mariam(AS) in this world. This Tradition has been received as a Mutawatir Hadith.

Many insolent adventurists sprang up in the past, claiming to be Mahdi or Masih but their claims paled down on the touchstone of truth and facts. However, their protagonists in some numbers are still alive. Taking his cue from these liars, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian (India) followed in their footsteps in the nineteenth century A.D. Moving step by step, he claimed to be a revivalist (Mujaddid) in 1884, Masih in 1891 and finally a prophet (Nabi) in 1901. In this manner, one more name was added in the list of those who claimed to be Masih, Mahdi and Nabi.

In Rajab, 1399, A.H., I wrote a pamphlet which was in reply to a letter, a Qadiani had sent me. In it I had enumerated some holy utterances of the holy Prophet(SAW) in this regard. These were but the same as Mirza Ghulam Ahmad had himself earlier acknowledged. Mirza admitted that these special signs must precede before Masih comes forth in the world. Despite what he had admitted, he came out later with the claim that he himself was Mahdi and Masih, knowing well that he was telling lies and making false claims.

My pamphlet, which is now before you titled as Shinakht (Identification) has been published several times in the past but here is its revised edition.

May Allah, the Exalted, grant it approbation and turn it into an instrument for guiding the misguided ones.

Muhammad Yusuf Ludhianvi Rajab 14, 1410, A.H.

Identification Signs of Hazrat Masih (Jesus)
A Qadiani gentleman once wrote me a piece of advice. He told me:

"You have made lots of plans and schemes for the destruction and ruin of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. You have shown all possible hostility to his God and Prophet. Now, come, be kind to yourself for God's sake. If you can't reform your own self, at least don't invite God's displeasure to hit you because you are misguiding people and carrying them away from what is true".
My answer was: "Indeed, indeed, I value your advice. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, if really a Masih and a Mahdi, my denial of him amounts to my denying Allah. I stand exposed, inviting His displeasure because I am misguiding people. But same to you, my brother-in-humanity, if it happens the other way round, that is, if Mirza Ghulam Ahmad turns out to be a cheat".

While analyzing the contents of your letter I saw that you quoted one statement of the holy Prophet(SAW). You wrote that he said: "When Masih and Mahdi appear, convey to them my salaam." Now, I ask you: Along with this message, the Prophet(SAW) must have also told the Ummah how to recognize and identify Masih, because unless he is recognized how would the Ummah convey to him the Prophet's message of salaam. Also, when we should expect Masih to come; how long he will stay; what about his physical looks, his dress; where he will go; what he will do; when and where he will die; and so on. Yes, for your information, all necessary signs and details about these matters have been bequeathed to theUmmah in the exalted Traditions of the holy Prophet(SAW).

Let's analyze these signs one by one. Let's see, whether Mirza fits into them. If he does, OK, take him on as Masih and call others to do the same, but if he does not, then, I shall take you for a ride and tell everybody that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was an ultra-hoax. I wouldn't stop at that. I would also say that chicanery has degrees; Syed Muhammad Jaunpuri (U.P., India), Mulla Muhammad Attoki (Punjab) and Ali Muhammad Baab (Iran) were hoaxes in the comparative degree but Mirza was in the superlative degree! After my analysis if you still persisted in calling him a 'Masih', then, I am afraid, a vulture with sleepy eyelids is a phoenix for you.

Therefore, it is a duty, yours, mine and that of everybody to focus Mirza into the light of those identification signs the holy Ahadith specify. If Mirza's parameter blurs, be honest to reject him. Take up my gauntlet since it's you who have stirred up the hornets' peace. I proceed with Allah's guidance:

1. Times of Hazrat Masih's Arrival

When will Hazrat Masih (AS) come is obviously the foremost question. For an answer to it, I quote your grand-sire Mirza Ghulam Ahmad himself from his book Haqiqat-ul Wahi, P.193:

First sign: "Said Allah's Prophet Allah will raise for this at the head of each century, one person who will revive Deen for it." (Abu-Dawood). And this is also unanimously agreed among Ahle-Sunnat that the last revivalist of this Ummah is the promised Masih who will appear in the last era. Now this should be inquired into whether this era is the last one or not? Jews and Christians, both the nations agree, that this is the last era. Ask them, if you like". (Haqiqat ul Wahi, P. 193)
Mirza in the above statement has tacitly alluded to himself as Masih.

Mirza check-mated in the light of his above statement

Major premises, as established by Mirza himself:

1. Saying of the holy Prophet (SAW) that one revivalist will head every century;
  2. Unanimous agreement among Ahle-Sunnat that Masih will be the last revivalist of the last era;
  3. Jews and Christians agree that Mirza's period is the last era.
Minor premises, also established by Mirza

1. Fourteenth century is the last century;
  2. In it will come the last revivalist;
  3. The last revivalist will be Masih.
Proof

1. Fourteenth century is finished;
  2. Fifteenth century has started;
  3. New revivalist will come in fifteenth century.
Q.E.D. (Thus Was Proven)

• Mirza is not the last revivalist;
  • Mirza is not Masih;
  • Mirza is an arch-hoax.
I expect my Qadiani well-wisher to understand this much of geometry at least! If honest, let him give a straight verdict:

That Mirza is just Mirza
Neither Masih nor Mahdi,
But only a Masquerade
Patriarch of progeny
Of the gullible and the cunning.
2. Duration of Masih's stay on earth

Second question is how long Masih will live in this world. The Ahadith say forty years. Mirza Mahmud Ahmad acknowledged it (Haqiqat un Nubuwwah, P. 192). His father, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, had already declared likewise. He rather claimed to have had a revelation to the effect that he would preach for forty years. In his Nishan-e-Aasmani on P. 13, his poetic vein throbbed when he quoted Shah Niamat Ullah Wali and conveniently fitted the contents of his couplet upon himself.

"Till forty years O brother mine, era of that cavalier, I see". (Mirza calling himself a cavalier).
Mirza further writes:

"From that day, the Imam will reveal himself, as one who is divinely inspired; he will have a life of forty years thereafter. Now let it be clear that this humble has been commissioned for preaching the truth by special revelation in fortieth year of his life and has been given a good news that 'thy age is up to 80 years or thereabouts'. Therefore, by this revelation my preaching commission is proved up to 40 years, out of which full 10 years have already passed".
It is evident from Mirza's above statement that he means to say that Hazrat Masih(AS) will live for forty years on his second coming to the world. Claiming Messiahship in 189l, Mirza died on May 26, 1908; living 17.5 years as a self-proclaimed Masih in the world. If we also include that period when he claimed only to be a Mujaddid and not Masih, even then till June 1892 (the year of publication of Nishan-e-Aasmani) the period of "full ten years" will be further added. In other words his claim of Messiahship started in 1882 and by 1908 his living period would be 26 years. Hence even then Mirza did not fulfill the Prophetic saying (viz. Masih will stay in the world for forty years) and his claim of Messiahship did not prove true. Consequently, I ask, did Mirza complete his 40 years of preaching since "that humble had been commissioned"? No, never. Yet another proof of his lies!

Ironically someone told me: Mirza was going to die in 1922, but look at Hazrat Izraeel(AS) who started his count-down in 1908; good that he was packed up earlier and was released from his melancholic hyster-mania. Had not the world seen of him, heard of him, enough!

3. Details relating to Hazrat Masih's Personality

(a) Marriage and Children
According to Mishkat Shareef (P. 480) Hazrat Masih(AS) on coming down to the world will marry and have children.

Mirza admits this in juxtaposition and support of his own "celestial" marriage. He writes:

"Allah's Prophet(SAW) has already foretold in support of this prediction (i.e. Muhammadi Begum's marriage with Mirza 'in the sky') that the promised Masih will take a wife and will be father of children. Now, to mention wife and children is obviously a normal occurrence because everyone marries and has children; so no excellence in that. But (a particular Mention of) taking a wife and having children means some special wife and some special children. In this respect a prediction of this humble self is already there. In other words, it appears the Prophet(SAW) is giving a reply to the doubts of the black-hearted unbelievers that these events will certainly occur! " (Appendix Anjam-e-Atham, P. 53).
A person who does not believe in the fulfillment of Prophetic utterances is no doubt black-hearted.

Mirza had written this in 1896. By that time, he had married twice and he had children from both wives. But no excellence in that, he said. The marriage to be excellent had to be in the nature of a token from Allah. But neither the "special marriage" nor "special children" were in Mirza's luck. Thus, he failed to match the criteria of identification which the Prophet(SAW) has established for Hazrat Masih This is another point which proves that Mirza was not Masih

(b) Haj and Pilgrimage
In course of fixing an account of the events from the life of Hazrat Masih(AS), the Prophet of Allah(SAW) spoke very specifically about the performance of Haj and Umra (to Mekkah) by hazrat Masih(AS) and also about conveying his salaamto the holy Prophet when he (i.e. Masih(AS) would present himself at the holy mausoleum in Madina Munawwara. (Mustadrak Hakim, Vol. 2, P. 595). Mirza himself had acknowledged that it would happen. Consequently according to his Ayyam-e-Sulh, P. 168, once, when he was asked as to why he did not perform Haj by then, he replied:

"Our Haj will be at the time when Dajjal having forsaken his infidelity and deception would perform Baitullah's tawaf (around Kaba), because, according to Hadith Sahih, same would be the time for the promised Masih to perform Haj".
At another place, it is reported in Mirza's Malfoozat (Record of conversations):

"Letter of Maulvi Muhammad Husain Batalvi was read out in the esteemed presence of hazrat promised Masih, wherein objection was raised as to why he did not perform Haj. In reply, the promised Masih said: "My first assignment is killing of swine and breaking of the 'cross'. I am still killing swine; many swine have died but many hard cores are still left. Let there be some respite and disengagement!" (Malfoozat-e-Ahmadiya, Part Five, P. 264, compiled by Manzoor Ilahi).
The world knows that Mirza was denied the good fortune of performing Haj and pilgrimage to the Prophet's mausoleum till at last he breathed away into thin air. This proves again that he was not the promised Masih and did not match the token set up by the Prophet(SAW).

(c) Death and Burial
Allah's Prophet(SAW) said that Hazrat Masih(AS) would die after completing the duration he was destined to pass in the world and that Muslims would offer his funeral prayers and bury him in the holy mausoleum by the side of Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Umar(RAs) (Mishkat, P. 480)

Admitting this statement of the Prophet(SAW), Mirza writes in his book Kashti-e-Nooh, P. 15:

"The Prophet(SAW) says, 'the promised Masih will be buried in my grave', that is to say he (Masih) is the same as I"
At another place, in Izala-e-Auham he writes:

"Possibly there may come some resembler of Masih who may be buried near the mausoleum of the Prophet(SAW)"
The whole world knows that Mirza never had a chance to breathe the air of Medina. He lied buried in Qadian. Hence he could not be deemed the promised Masih.

4. Hazrat Masih(AS) will descend from the sky

That Masih(AS) for whom the Prophet(SAW) desired his salaam to be conveyed will be the one who would descend from the sky. In his book, Izala-e-Auham on page 81, Mirza himself confirmed this indication given by the Prophet(SAW) as follows:

"For instance this word is there in the Hadith of Sahih Muslim that when Hazrat Masih will descend from the sky, his dress will be of yellow color"!
Now, who does not know that Mirza came out from the womb of Chiragh Bibi? Is a woman's womb called 'sky'. Can you still say Mirza was Masih?

5. Details of Deeds of Hazrat Masih

The holy Prophet(SAW) has given the details of the deeds which shall be accomplished by Hazrat Masih; for instance, Hadith of Sahih Bukhari says:

"I swear by Him in Whose hands is my life that soon there will descend among you Hazrat Isa Ibn-e-Mariam as a Just authority; so (he) will break the 'cross', kill swine and discontinue war!" (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 1, P. 490)
This noble Hadith mentions several deeds which Hazrat Masih will perform after his descent. Before going into those, let's evaluate the significance of the Oath which was taken here by the Prophet(SAW). First of all you should understand what does an oath signify. An oath, as ever, is pronounced on those occasions where, either the assertion appears doubtful, or some element of astonishment exists or where the assertion admits no incongruity. Absolute credence in the veracity of a statement is the sine qua non of an oath. Mirza agrees to this and in his book Hamamat ul Bushra, on page 14, says:

"An oath vouches that the news must go along with its prima-facie; there is no interpretation in it and no exclusion"
(a) Who is Masih (AS)
The Prophet(SAW) testified that:

1. Name of the coming Masih shall be Isa; But Mirza's name was not Isa. It was Ghulam Ahmad. Imagine the difference between Isa and Ghulam Ahmad? Any connection between the two?
  2. Name of Masih's mother is Mariam Siddiqa; But the name of Mirza's mother was Chiragh Bibi.
  3. Masih(AS) shall descend from the sky; But Mirza did not descend from the sky.
The Prophet(SAW) pronounced the above three signs on oath and Mirza admitted them all. To quote him again: "An oath vouches that the news goes along with its prima-facie; there is no interpretation in it and no exclusion". Therefore, judge for yourself the act of that man who takes the liberty of circumventing the oath of the Prophet Would he be considered to have faith in the Prophet(SAW)? Certainly not!

(b) Masih(AS) will be a Just Authority
The Prophet(SAW) also pronounced on oath that Masih(AS) will come in the capacity of a ruler who is just and will perform Khilafat duties and would be a sovereign over the entire Millat-e-Islamia. On the other hand, we find Mirza begged to remain the most obedient servant of Queen Victoria of England. For generations, Mirza was a faithful subject of the British Indian rulers and felt honored when his ancestors were given a chair to sit on in the British Darbar held in Delhi. He took pride to be in the serfdom of British rulers. A toady of the British imperialists, he fawned on the British Queen, owed fealty to her Lords in India and worst of all he played a spy against the Muslims and his countrymen.

More so, Mirza was never a ruler of any description anywhere; far from it. He did not exercise any authority over any village of India even. At best, he served as a Munshi in District Court, Sialkot. The truth, therefore, is that no mark of identification spelled out by the holy Prophet(SAW) tilts on him and Mirza admits his low profile in his book, Izala-e-Auham, when he writes on page 200:

"It is possible, rather very much possible, that such Masih will come in some era on whom the apparent words of the Ahadith of the Prophet (SAW) will fall true because this humble self has not come down with sovereignty or rulership of the world".
Thus, Mirza cannot be deemed Masih because he does not befit the holy Prophet's(SAW) edict.

(c) Breaking of the Cross
Hazrat Isa's most important mission, after descending on the earth will be the reformation of his people who shall consist of his antagonists, the Jews and his protagonists, the Christians.

In those days, Dajjal, will be the leader of all the Jews. Hazrat Isa(AS) will first put him to death and then make an end of the Jews. Then he will turn towards the Christians and reform them of their misguided notions that stemmed from the beliefs of Trinity, Crucifixion and Expiation. His descending in day-light before all eyes, the very spectacle, will dispel the deification dogma. A human among humans, his physique will refute dogmas of Trinity, Cross and Atonement. With a living Masih(AS) around and spurious beliefs negated, the Christians shall pray to Allah for forgiveness. Naturally, they will take to Islam and will throw away all 'crosses', none remaining.

As you know, most evils in society take root from pork-eating. Therefore, Hazrat Isa(AS) will destroy swine. In this way, he will uproot all noxious practices at religious and social levels. Christians, converted to Islam, will break 'crosses' themselves and kill pigs and swine.

Could Mirza accomplish all this? How could he go against his swine-eater masters. Does a vassal go against his lord?

During the period he alleged he was busy in breaking the cross, he got an excuse that he had no time to go to Haj. The fact remains that Christianity made great progress during that very period. In his book, Izala-e-Auham, he writes on page 491:

"When slightly over half of the thirteenth century had passed, then this group of Dajjals appeared. They continued to make substantial progress till the end of this century. Then, as Priest Baker Sahib said, Christians reached up to the pitch of 500,000 in India alone. It has now been estimated that 100,000 men will become Christians in the next twelve years."
It was the ill-omened step of Mirza that caused so many Christian bloomings to sprout up in India. This was the condition when he was alive. What happened after his exit from the world is quoted from a Qadiani newspaper, Al-Fazl, dated June 19, 1941, on page 5:

"Do you know, there are 137 Christian missions operating in India i.e. Head missions; number of their branches is many more. More than 1800 Priests are working in the Head Missions. There are 403 hospitals in which 500 Doctors are working. There are 43 printing presses and about 100 newspapers are printed in different languages. They are running 51 Colleges, 617 High Schools and 61 Training Colleges, where 60,000 students study. In the (Christian) Salvation Army there are 308 European and 2,866 Indian priests. Under them, there are 507 Primary Schools in which 18,675 students study. Under different departments of this "Army", 3,200 men are nourished. As a result of these efforts and sacrifices it is said that 224 persons of different religions are being daily converted to Christianity in India".
Al-Fazl reports 81,760 persons becoming Christians every year in 1941 in India alone, leave aside the remaining world. Judge for yourself: Does this amount to breaking the 'cross' for which the Prophet(SAW) had given the good news on oath. Could this counterfeit Masih be that breaker of 'Cross' for whom the Prophet(SAW) said 'Give my salaam to him!"

Let your conscience be the judge and remove the impure from the pure if you can. Take it for sure that there will come down the real Masih, and not this scarecrow! That Masih, who will wipe off the relics of Christianity from the face of the earth will be different from this impostor.

Nothing what Mirza says stands but on crutches of circumvention. When foretelling of the Prophet(SAW) are straightforward why believe in the crookedness of a crook.

But Mirza had a brain-wave. He came out with an idea and said that Masih(AS) was lying buried in a grave in Mohalla Khan Yar in Srinagar (Kashmir, India). This turned out to be Yuza Asef's, grave but Mirza insisted on his version. Reason for his insistence was that thereby he would ask the people to take it for granted that 'Cross' had been broken. Then, he went one step further to say that he had killed the God of Christians:

"In fact our purpose in tile is twofold; one, to kill a prophet and second, to kill Satan". (Malfoozat, Vol. 10, P. 60).
But those upon whom Allah has bestowed knowledge are aware that killing of the god of Christians was an "accomplishment" of Sir Syed Ahmad! At a time when Mirza Ghulam Ahmad firmly believed in a living Masih and used to prove that Masih was alive by quoting the Ayat of the holy Quran and his own "revelation" as on pages 498-99 and 505 in his Braheen-e-Ahmadiya, Sir Syed Ahmad at that very time had vainly and presumptuously proved the death of Hazrat Isa(AS) (God forbid) on the holy Quran's testimony. Result was that some persons were misguided by the notions of Sir Syed Ahmad, and men like Hakeem Noor-ud-Din, Maulvi Abdul Kareem and Maulvi Muhammad Ahsan Amrohvi and some modern educated people fell a prey to the belief of Masih's death. Therefore, if proving Masih's death means breaking the 'Cross' then, it is Sir Syed who deserves the title of the "promised Masih" and "breaker of Cross", and not Mirza!

Anyhow, it should also be noted that 'Cross worship and expiation dogmas came to be accepted by the Christians when the 'Cross' was regarded sanctimonious because 'hanging' of Hazrat Isa(AS) and his dying on it is the belief of Christians. Mirza differs from this belief only over one detail, that is, he says that Isa(AS) did not die as a result of hanging but feigned dead-like and contrived to escape into Kashmir where he died a natural death later. In short, Mirza agrees with the Christians that Isa(AS) is dead; so wherefore his claim of breaking the 'Cross' stands?

Islam calls the whole episode a story made up by the Jews in which the Christians acquiesced and I say Mirza, in his folly, followed suit trailing behind them. Therefore, in Islam, Isa was never crucified. Hence the crucifix has no sanctity. This truth will unravel at the time of Hazrat Isa's descent. His sublime presence shall put all spurious beliefs to naught.

(d) Wars will cease and Jazia will end
The above-quoted Hadith of Sahih Bukhari has mentioned the words wars will end as one great deed of Hazrat Masih(AS), i.e. he will put a stop to strife and war. Other Traditions in which these words are used, purport to signify that levy of Jaziawill cease. Mirza mounts up his falsehood on the basis of this Prophetic saying and asks Muslim Ummah to become obedient to the British Government. For this reason he declared that holy wars waged against the British were 'Haram'(forbidden.). On the other hand, this Tradition merely meant to say that after the arrival of Hazrat Masih(AS) all sorts of dissension against one another shall disappear, whether religious or secular. There will be neither enmity nor resentment, no squabbles, no fights. In this situation, Jazia will automatically cease because religious feuds would have disappeared.

But, historically we find that during the post-death era of Mirza, his ill-omened being heralded poppies of two World Wars with sporadic outbreaks of hostilities here and there, while the third world war is looming large on humanity's head like the sword of Damocles. Far from putting an end to Jazia, Mirza's Qadiani Jamaat today is eating bread and butter of non-Muslims in Britain and elsewhere in European Christian countries.

Be just and tell me if the tokens the Prophet(SAW) swore by are discernible anywhere in Mirza's personality? Certainly not. Ponder, is Mirza a Masih a laughing stock?

(e) Killing of Dajjal

As the Chief of Jews, Dajjal will first of all show himself off as a very holy man, then he will claim prophethood, next he will claim to be God (Fath-ul-Bari, Vol. 13, P. 79). He will be one-eyed and (Kafir) or ( K F R ) will be inscribed on his forehead which every literate and illiterate Muslim shall be able to decipher. He will make his own paradise and hell. (Mishkat, P. 473). Seventy thousand Jews of Esfahan will accompany him. (Mishkat, P. 475). He will appear forth from the middle of Iraq and Syria and raise mischief right and left. For forty days, he will cause turmoil in the world. First day of the forty shall be equivalent to one year and second day to one month and the third day to one week and all the remaining days shall be of normal duration. He will travel fast like wind behind clouds. (Mishkat, P. 473). People out of fear will go into mountains.

Allah will give Dajjal leeway and capacity to rouse people to rebellion. Before his appearance there will be three exacting years, in the first of which, rainfall will be less by one-third of the normal, leading to a shortfall of one-third in grain production; rains in the second year will be less by two-third, resulting in a shortfall of grain by two-third, till in the third year there will be no growth as not one drop of rain will fall. Beasts and cattle will die on account of severe famine and drought. On the other hand, rain will fall on lands of those persons who would have reposed their faith in Dajjal. Therefore, their lands shall have vegetation and cattle shall return from pastures with filled bellies; those having no faith in him will be indigent and their cattle destroyed. (Mishkat, P. 473-474)

When Dajjal shall go over desolate places, he order the land to throw its treasures out; consequently treasures will emerge and accompany him. (Mishkat, P. 473). He will tell a bedouin, "If I bring your dead camels to life will you have faith in me?" He will reply, "Certainly!" Then, Satans, appearing as camels, shall come before him. He will think that is camels have really become alive. Thus, bound by spells, he will believe in Dajjal as God. Similarly he will tell a person, "If I bring your father and brother back to life, will you believe in me?" He will say, "Certainly"! Then he will go to the graves of his father and brother and there, Satans looking like his father and brother, will come out to him and say: "yes, this is God and do believe in him." (Mishkat, P. 477). In this way, Dajjal will mislead humanity and only Allah's chosen people will not be influenced by his deceit and trickery. Therefore the Prophet(SAW) was pleased to say in his will, that on hearing Dajjal's appearance people should run away from him. (Mishkat, P. 475).

At last Dajjal will turn towards Madinah Tayyibah but will not be able to enter Madinah and will encamp behind Uhad mountain. Then, angels of Allah, the Exalted, will turn his direction towards the country of Syria and having gone there, he will perish. (Mishkat, P. 475)

At the time when Dajjal will be heading towards Syria, Hazrat Imam Mahdi will be busy fighting holy war with Christians on the front of Constantinople. Hearing that Dajjal had emerged, he would return to the country of Syria and will array his troops for a battle. At the time of 'Fair' Salat, when the congregation will be in a standing position before start of Prayers, Hazrat Isa will descend. Hazrat Mahdi will bring him forward to lead prayers and will himself go behind but Hazrat Isa will order him to lead. (Mishkat , P. 480). After finishing prayers, Hazrat Isa(AS) will go out to face Dajjal. He would run off on seeing Hazrat Isa and will start melting like lead. Hazrat Isa(AS) will overtake him at Bab-e-Lud (at present under Israeli possession) and kill him. (Mishkat, P. 473).

Imam Tirmizi according to a narration of Hazrat Mujammi ibn Jariyah(RA) relates this holy saying of the holy Prophet(SAW)that "Hazrat Isa(AS) will kill Dajjal at 'Bab-e-Lud', and says:

"Ahadith in this context have been related from Imran bin Husain, Naafey bin Aqbah, Abi Barzah, Huzaifah bin Usaid, Abi Hurairah, Kaisan, Usman bin Abil Aas, Jabir, Abi Umamah, Ibne Masood, Abdullah bin Umar, Samurah bin Jundab, Nawwas bin Samaan, Umar bin Auf, Huzaifah bin Yaman (that is from fifteen Companions or Sahabah). This Hadith is Sahih." (Tirmizi, Vol. 2, P. 48).
Above is the description of that creature called Dajjal whose killing has been foretold by the Prophet(SAW) and whose liquidator has to be conveyed the salaam of the holy Prophet(SAW). Can any one professing faith in the Prophet(SAW)declare that a Dajjal of such description has ever emerged in the world and has any Isa bin Mariam killed him? Only a person without faith in the holy Prophet(SAW) can waver.

Now, judge what Mirza does. Because he had counterfeited Masih, the need arose to make one artificial Dajjal also. This he did by means of a master idea. He announced that the group of Christian Priests was Dajjal. Qadianis believe in this, but they know that Priests have been here for centuries. They were existing even before the Prophet(SAW). If they wereDajjal, wouldn't have the Prophet(SAW) said so and do these Priests match the same description as the Prophet(SAW) had foretold about Dajjal. And if by any stretch of imagination, priests are Dajjals, did Mirza's so-called messiahship kill them? Do they not exist today? No logic is needed to disprove this. If Mirza's Dajjal has been killed, wherefrom is this multitude of Priests and wherefore is Christianity making progress?

(f) General Conditions at the time of descent of Hazrat Masih(AS)
The Prophet(SAW) gave a detailed account of the pattern of auspiciousness that would be prevailing in the times of Hazrat Isa(AS) For the sake of brevity, I quote one Hadith and I have selected this one because it has been translated into Urdu by Mirza Mahmud Ahmad Qadiani, son of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, in his book Haqiqat-un-Nubuwwah on page 192. This is what Mirza Mahmud Ahmad has written. He quotes the Prophet(SAW):

"Prophets are like brothers-in-affinity. Their mothers are different, but Deen is one. And I have the closest connection with Isa bin Mariam, because in between him and myself there is no prophet and he is about to descend. Therefore, when you see him, recognize him, that he is even-stature with red-white mixed complexion and wearing yellow clothes. Water shall be dropping from his head, although water will not have been shed over the head. He will break the 'cross,' kill the swine and will forsake 'Jazia' and will invite people to Islam. Lions and camels, leopards and cows, wolves and goats will graze about together. Children will play with snakes and they will not harm them. Isa bin Mariam will remain on earth for forty years and then he will die and Musalmans will offer his funeral prayer."
I ask you to read once again this Hadith which your own Chief of Jamaat, Mirza Mahmud wrote in his book. You see for yourself if this was the condition that prevailed when Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was alive? While the Prophet(SAW) is saying that wars will cease, yet reports from news-media indicate that only 24 days in this century have been such that human blood has not flowed on our terra firma. During Hazrat Isa's(AS) time there will be such peace and tranquillity that not to speak of relations between two men, even the beasts will not harbor enmity against one another. But here among Mirza's own Jamaat flames of enmity and hatred are blazing; what to say about others!

7. Disinclination towards world and recourse to Allah

At the end of the Hadith of Sahih Bukhari mentioned above, the Prophet(SAW) also said that riches shall start flowing like ******** in the times of Hazrat Isa(AS) to the extent that nobody will come forward to take them and one prostration in prayer will be deemed better than all the world can offer. (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 1, P. 49). Reason will be that men will be disinclined towards accepting worldly riches, as Hazrat Isa's descent will assure them that the Day of Reckoning is close at heels. They will abstain from sins. Secondly, Hazrat Isa's guidance, transmuting vices into virtues, will tend to brighten human values of godliness. Thus, with the world having disgorged its fortunes, and indigence having disappeared, nobody will obviously be left to accept alms and zakat (obligatory charity payable on wealth, mistakenly known as "poor-due"). In this situation, Salat, as a means of attaining Divine proximity, will take precedence over worship through alms and charitable deeds. Therefore, one prostration on ground will carry more value than all that the world would offer. Contrarily, the scenario at Mirza's time was one of greed, avidity and voluptuousness, so much so that vices, in all hues and colors, worsened in Mirza's own Jamaat in those days and he lived through to see this horrendous spectacle.

My Last Word

Because you, my brother-in-humanity, have asked me to avoid incurring Allah's displeasure and that of the Prophet(SAW)and have warned me, I reciprocate the same tidings to you and through you to your Organization and finally to your Mirza Tahir Ahmad coolly to think over Mirza Ghulam Ahmad's stance, in the light of the pronouncements of Allah and His Prophet(SAW). If you find that your Mirza Ghulam Ahmad truly fits into being called Masih, go ahead and accept him so, but if not, then reject him. Believing in him means disbelieving in Allah and His Prophet(SAW). Don't do injustice to yourself. Now that fifteenth century has come, we should wait for the arrival of a new revivalist (Mojadded) by rejecting the claim of Mirza Sahib and confirming the pronouncements of our holy Prophet(SAW), because Mirza Ghulam Ahmad himself said:

"If I manage to accomplish in support of Islam that work which the promised Masih and the promised Mahdi should do, then I am truthful and if nothing is done and I am dead, then let all be witness that I am a liar.
Therefore, if I fail in the manifestation of this essential intent notwithstanding millions of tokens coming forth from me, then I am a Liar."
(Mirza Ghulam's letter to Qazi Nazar Husa in Badr of 19th July, 1906)

The last word of the last line of your grand sire in this exquisite piece of his writing is my answer to your letter. I couldn't have written more specifically. Here it is right from the horse's mouth.

Remember, Mirza's long windy predictions, his revelation claims 'from the blue', his poetic loquacity are hallucinations that descended upon this sick man, alas! Beware, your press conferences, media coverages, and periodical meetings, etc. are trash. These are rotten commodities that would not sell in the market of truth and rightfulness. Don't believe in Mirza's circumlocutions, concoctions, circumventions, and 'millions of tokens', which prove Mirza a straight liar. Call him a liar, as he himself wants you to call him in his above quotation. He does not meet the standard set forth by the holy Prophet(SAW), so he is not the "Promised Masih", nor is it justified to call him "Promised Masih".

In the end, I invite you to believe in the holy saying of the Prophet(SAW) and leave Mirza's brain-child. Allah shall grant you great recompense on this act of yours, but if you turn away, remember, no sooner the pangs of death start than the truth will unravel you.

With all my prayers,

Muhammad Yusuf Lughianvi​

@Zarvan

Copy paste again !!!! :disagree::disagree:

My clueless friend , when did I doubt the finality of prophethood ???

"And verily he (Jesus) shall be a sign of the Hour (of judgment), so doubt not in it."
(Holy Quran, 43:61)

And why do you insert word Jesus when it is not there in Quran ???

وَإِنَّهُ لَعِلْمٌ لِّلسَّاعَةِ فَلَا تَمْتَرُنَّ بِهَا وَاتَّبِعُونِ ۚ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ

Pickthall
And lo! verily there is knowledge of the Hour. So doubt ye not concerning it, but follow Me. This is the right path.

Muhammad Asad :
And behold, this (divine writ) is indeed a means to know (that) the Last Hour (is bound to come);48 hence, have no doubt whatever about it, but follow Me: this alone is the straight way.

Muhammad Asad in note 48 states that some commentators regard the pronoun hu in innahu as relating to Jesus and consequently, interpret the above phrase as “ he is indeed a means to know (i.e. an indication of the coming of) the Last Hour”. However other authorities relate pronoun to the Qur’an, and understand the phrase in the sense adopted in his rendering.

Now I can answer the rest of your post as well but I know you have just copy pasted the stuff so I wont be wasting my time on that . But the post that starts with a mistranslation , is not worth reading even

@Zarvan

Copy paste again !!!! :disagree::disagree:

My clueless friend , when did I doubt the finality of prophethood ???

And why do you insert word Jesus when it is not there in Quran ???

وَإِنَّهُ لَعِلْمٌ لِّلسَّاعَةِ فَلَا تَمْتَرُنَّ بِهَا وَاتَّبِعُونِ ۚ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ

Pickthall
And lo! verily there is knowledge of the Hour. So doubt ye not concerning it, but follow Me. This is the right path.

Muhammad Asad :
And behold, this (divine writ) is indeed a means to know (that) the Last Hour (is bound to come);48 hence, have no doubt whatever about it, but follow Me: this alone is the straight way.

Muhammad Asad in note 48 states that some commentators regard the pronoun hu in innahu as relating to Jesus and consequently, interpret the above phrase as “ he is indeed a means to know (i.e. an indication of the coming of) the Last Hour”. However other authorities relate pronoun to the Qur’an, and understand the phrase in the sense adopted in his rendering.

Now I can answer the rest of your post as well but I know you have just copy pasted the stuff so I wont be wasting my time on that . But the post that starts with a mistranslation , is not worth reading even
Mr Jesus return is in the Quran and told us by RASOOL SAW and Quran tell us follow ALLAH and follow his RASOOL SAW and Quran tell us what ever RASOOL SAW is from ALLAH he doesn't speak from his will and RASOOL SAW told many things other than the Quran Mr Jesus will return and Mirza is a liar and a kazab Jesus will return in when Dajjal and Imam Mahdi would have already appeared and he will appear in syria and immediately after that he will kill Dajjal and HAZRAT ISA would rule for around 40 years and die and will be buried in Madinah and this Mirza never went to Hajj and Umra which he claimed he will do it in his life and he didn't and their are thousands other lies which he spoke and those who deny Hadees basically are deniers of Quran and followers of those famous enemies of Islam who first denied Hadees known as Kharjis

and these copy pastes have answers for all your questions but you are a coward enough to run away by calling it copy paste

Mr Jesus return is in the Quran and told us by RASOOL SAW and Quran tell us follow ALLAH and follow his RASOOL SAW and Quran tell us what ever RASOOL SAW is from ALLAH he doesn't speak from his will and RASOOL SAW told many things other than the Quran Mr Jesus will return and Mirza is a liar and a kazab Jesus will return in when Dajjal and Imam Mahdi would have already appeared and he will appear in syria and immediately after that he will kill Dajjal and HAZRAT ISA would rule for around 40 years and die and will be buried in Madinah and this Mirza never went to Hajj and Umra which he claimed he will do it in his life and he didn't and their are thousands other lies which he spoke and those who deny Hadees basically are deniers of Quran and followers of those famous enemies of Islam who first denied Hadees known as Kharjis

and these copy pastes have answers for all your questions but you are a coward enough to run away by calling it copy paste

You really are a shameless liar
Show me the verse of Quran that tells us clearly about the second coming of jesus !!!!
not mistranslations
you see what happens when you try to explain quran on basis of hadith ?? you end up twisting the meanings of verses by adding your desired interpretations in brackets etc ...

And this copy pasted stuff has no answers , I was talking about hadith , they are about Mirza Ghulam Ahmed !! I did not even mention him once in my posts , and if you had actually read my posts , you would have known that I do not agree with ahmedi doctrine !!!
do you realise your stupidity now ??

You really are a shameless liar
Show me the verse of Quran that tells us clearly about the second coming of jesus !!!!
not mistranslations
you see what happens when you try to explain quran on basis of hadith ?? you end up twisting the meanings of verses by adding your desired interpretations in brackets etc ...

And this copy pasted stuff has no answers , I was talking about hadith , they are about Mirza Ghulam Ahmed !! I did not even mention him once in my posts , and if you had actually read my posts , you would no that I do not agree with ahmedi doctrine !!!
do you realise your stupidity now ??
Mr Quran and Sunnah are both part of Islam Mr and Quran doesn't even tell us how to pray and it only give orders its Sunnah which tells detail and Quran has some ayats one is ALLAH has said that JESUS Is one of the signs of the hour that is qayamat Mr and Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW in his Hadees has told us every thing but enemies of RASOOL SAW and enemies of Islam Kharjis deny Hadees and Sunnah because they don't want to follow Quran how shameless Kharji and enemy of RASOOL SAW you are most copy pastes have answers you coward just run away

Movement Anti Islam Ahmadiyyaen

December 21, 2001

MIRZA GHULAM AHMAD IS IMAM MAHDI?

Dear readers,

Assalam Alaykum.

Islam is the religion with Allah approved, the Qur'an is the last message of the Creator to us humans transmitted by intérmmédiaire his Last Messenger Muhammad (SAW). The Holy Prophet has indeed said in hadith that is the Last Messenger of Allah. He also foretold the coming of Imam Mahdi and Issa Ibn Maryam before the Day of Judgment (Qiyamah). These three principles are part of the Muslim faith of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) to this day.

However, over the past 1,400 years, there have been several impostors who have lied about these functions, - Prophet, Messiah and Mahdi.

Today, we also have to deal with such a person, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, the founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement. He claimed to be both a Prophet, a Messiah and Imam Mahdi, all in one. Despite the heretical beliefs, he and his followers claim to be Muslims and champions of Islam. They call all the other Muslims kaafirs and unbelievers.

In this brochure, we will examine these claims in light of the Qur'an and hadith, for the benefit of our ignorant brothers who have never heard of Mirza Ghulam or Ahmadiyya / Qadianiyah and are possibly exposed to traps of their claims.

Islam - the religion approved by Allah
Allah has done her favors on us and announced:

Qur'an 5: 33 "... This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and I pleased with Islam as a religion for you. "

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) - The Last Messenger
Allah announces that there will be no Prophet after Syedna Muhammad (pbuh)

Qur'an 33: 40 "Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but the Messenger of Allah and the last of the prophets. Allah is Knower. "

• The Holy Prophet (SAW) observed: "The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When one died, another succeeded him. But none will come after me, only caliphs will succeed me. " (Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Munaqib)
  • The Prophet of God (pbuh) said: "My position in relation to the prophets who came before me can be explained by the following example :
A man erected a building and with the building of great beauty, but he left a niche (empty) at the corner, just a brick missing. People tournaientautour building and marveled at its beauty, but wondered brick missing. I like this brick left and I am the last of the line of the prophets. " ( Bukari, Kitab-ul-Munaqib)

(In other words, with the coming of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), the building of the prophecy AetE completed, and there are more niche to make room for another prophet)

• The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: " God has honored me six favors which the former Prophets did not enjoy.
    • I was endowed with the gift of brevity and perfect speech.
    • I was guaranteed victory over my fear.
    • The spoils of war have been made permissible for me.
o The whole earth has been made a place of worship for me and was made as a means of purification. In other words in my religion, the fulfillment of prayers is not confined to specified places for worship. Prayers can be performed anywhere on earth.And in case water is missing, it is possible for people to make ablution with earth (Tayammum) and to cleanse themselves with dust if water is scarce.

• I was sent by Allah to bring God's message to the world.
    • And the line of prophets has come to an end with me. (Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah).
  • The Prophet of Allah (pbuh) said: "The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to the end. There will be a Messenger or Prophet after me. " (Tirmidhi, Kitab-ur-Rouya Babu Zahab-a-Nubuwwa, Musnad Ahmad, Anas bin Malik-Marwiyat)
· The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: "I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the eraser and infidelity disappear through me, I am the convener.People gather at Judgment Day after my life (In other words, the judgment is my only successor.) And I am the last in the sense that no prophet after me " (Bukhari and Muslim, Kitab-ul-Fada'il; Bab: Asmaun-Nabi, Tirmidhi, Kitab-ul-Adab, Bab: Asma-un-Nabi , Muatta, Kitab-u-Asma-in-Nabi Al-Hakim Mustadarak, Kitab-ul-Tarikh, Bab: Asma-un-Nabi).

· The Prophet of God (PBUH) observed: "God Almighty has sent to the world no prophet who has not warned his people against the coming of Dajjal (Antichrist), but it is not appeared in their lifetime). I am the last in the line of Prophets and you are the last community of believers. Undoubtedly, Dajjal will appear among you. " (Ibn Majjah, Kitab-ul-FITAM, Bab: Dajjal).

· Abdur Rahman bin Jubair reported: "I heard Abdullah bin Amr bin As; told that one day the Holy Prophet (pbuh) left his home and joined their company. His attitude gave the impression he was going to leave. He said: "I am Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet of Allah" and he repeated it three times. Finally, he said: "There will be no prophet after me." (Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat Abdullah bin Amr ibn As)

· The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said to Ali : "You êtesproche me as Aaron was to Moses (peace be upon him). But no prophet after me " . (Bukhari and Muslim, Kitab Fada'il did sahaba).

· Thauban reports: "The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: "And there will arise Thirty imposters in my community and each will announce to the world that he is a prophet, but I am the last in the line of God's prophets and no apostle will come after me " (Abu Dawud, Kitab-ul-Fitan).

· The Prophet of God (pbuh) said: "No prophet will come after me and there will be no other disciples communautéde no new prophet"(Baihaqi, kitab-ul-Rouya, Tabarani)

· The Holy Prophet remarked: "I am the last in the line of God's prophets and my mosque is the last mosque (reference to the Prophet's Mosque in Medina)" (see footnote on page 3) ( Muslim, Kitab-ul-Hajj, Bab: fadl-us-Salat wal bi Masjidi Mecca Madina).

Readers should note that from the authentic hadiths, it is quite clear that there is no prophet after the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW). However ignoring them completely, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani claimed that A is the prophet of God. This claim is clearly against the teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Who will be the Imam Mahdi foretold in the hadith of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW)?
Another claim that the founder of Ahmadiyyat / Ahmadiyyah had advanced is that estl'Imam Mahdi. Many Muslims have been trapped by this claim. See what the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) had said about Imam Mahdi.

• The world will not come to end without a man of my family whose name will be mine, and reign over Arab (Tirmidhi, Sahih, Vol 9 p 74; Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol5 p 207 as reported by Ali b. Abi Talib, Abu Sa'id, Umm Salma, Abu Hurayra).
  • Allah will bring Al Mahdi hiding from my family and just before the Day of Judgment, even if one day left in the duration of the world and spread on earth justice and equality and eradicate tyranny and oppression. ( Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Vol 1. p 99)
  • Even if one day left before the Qiyamah arrives, Allah will surely send a man from my family who will fill this mond of justice and fairness, just as it was originally filled with oppression . (Abu Dawud)
  • The promised Mahdi will be of my family. Allah will make provisions for their needs in a single night. ( Ibn Majah, Sahih, Vol 2 p 519)
  • The Mahdi is of my progeny, among the descendants of Fatima. (Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol 2 p 207, ibn Majah, Sahih, Vol 2 P519)
  • The Mahdi will be of my family, descendants of Fatima (the Prophet's daughter ) (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol2, Tradition No. 4086)
  • Al Mahdi is one of us, members of the family (Ahlul Bayt ) (Sunan Ibn Majah, vol 2, Tradition No. 4086)
  • Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a pointed nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny. He will rule for 7 years (Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol 2 p.208; Fusul al-mahimma, p.275)
  • After the king's death, there will be discussions among people. A resident of Medina will escape and flee to Mecca. Some people will approach him between Hajrul Maqaam Aswad and Ibrahim and force him lend their oath of allegiance. Then a large army march from Syria to attack him but when she arrives at Baida between Mecca and Medina, it will be buried underground. In view of this, Abdaals Sham that are in their majority from Iraq will also lend their allegiance. It was then that Quraish, whose uncle is the Bani Kalb tribe will send an army to attack. It overcomes only by the will of Allah. This army will defeat the Bani Kalb. During finally be the one who will not have a share of the booty of Bani Kalb. This person (Imam Mahdi) will distribute the spoils of war after the battle. He will lead the people according to the sunnah and during his reign Islam will spread throughout the world. He lived seven years (since its inception). He died and the Muslims will perform Janazah salaat. (Abu Dawood)
  • A group of people in my community will fight for the triumph of truth until shortly before the Day of Judgment lorque Jesus the son of Mary, will descend and the leader of them will ask him to lead the prayer, but Jesus will decline , saying: "No, really, among you Allah has made guides for others and gave them the gratitude" (Sahih Muslim).
According to all these worthy hadiths, authentic and universally accepted, Imam Mahdi:

1. come from the family of the Prophet (SAW) and the descendants of Fatima (RA)

2. has a broad forehead and a pointed nose

3. published shortly before the Day of Judgement

4. has the same name that Hazrat Muhammad (SAW)

5. flees from Medina to Mecca where people will pay him allegiance

6. submission and will help people of Iraq

7. Saudi reign over 7 years in accordance with the sunnah

8. coimbattra in battles

9. appear overnight

10. will establish justice and equality on earth

11. will eradicate tyranny and oppression

12. will lead a prayer in Mecca to which Jesus participate

13. will not be the same person as the promised Messiah.

Mirzaa he fulfilled these criteria and performed his dvoirs?

Hadiths concerning the coming of Hazrat Isa Ibn Maryam
Mirza claimed that he is the Promised Messiah, Isa Ibn Maryam, who was foretold by the Holy Prophet (SAW), which will come before the Day of Judgment.
Is it correct in his claim? See what the Holy Prophet (pbuh) said about it:

" By Him who holds my life in His hands, Ibn Maryam (Jesus Christ) prononcerale Talbiyyah Hajj or Umrah or both (simultaneously as a Qarin) in the valley of Rawha " (Sahih Muslim, Book 7, No. 2877 ).

· " Allah will send the Messiah Ibn Maryam (Messiah son of Mary). Thus, he will descend near the White Minaret of Damascus wearing two yellow shirts, leaning on the shoulders of two angels " (Sahih Muslim, Vol 2, p. 192-193)

· " Messiah Hazrat (SAW) will die after completing the duration he was destined to spend on earth and that Muslims offer funeral prayers and bury him near the tomb of the Holy Prophet, Hazrat Abu Bakr and Umar (Ras) " ( Mishkat, p. 480).

· " By Him in whose hands hold my soul, the Son of Mary (Jesus) descends amongst you (Muslims) as a guide and will break the cross, kill the pig and abolish the Jizyah (tax on non-Muslims who are under protection of an Islamic state). Thus, there will be abundance of money and no one will accept a gift . "(Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 34 No. 425)

Mujalmni jariyah ibn al-Ansari (RA) said that he heard the Messenger of Allah (SAW) say: "The son of Mary will kill the Antichrist (Dajjal) at the door of Ludda (Tirmidhi and Ahmad).

According authentic and universally accepted Hadith:

1. the Promised Messiah is other than Hazrat Issa son of Mary (Jesus)

2. He will descend among Muslims near the White Minaret in Damascus, Syria, clad in two yellow sheets and carried by two angels on shoulders

3. He will pray behind Imam Mahdi

4. He will fight, chase and kill the Antichrist (Dajjal) at the door of Ludda

5. He will establish justice in accordance with the laws of Islam and not the Gospel

. 6 People of the Book will accept it as the Messenger of Allah and embrace Islam (Qur'an 4: 159), then the cross (Christian) will be broken and tax (Jizyah imposed on non-Muslims) will be abolished;

7. He will fight against Gog and Magog and will be victorious

8. Islam and justice rule the world, oppression is eradicated and there will be no (need) war

9. Everybody live better, hatred, jealousy and animosity disappear

10. The perform Hajj and / or Umrah

11. He died after having lived forty years and will ensevelli next to the Holy Prophet (SAW)

Venueest its a sign of the nearness of the Day of Judgment (Qur'an 43: 61)

Mirza he fulfilled these conditions that the Prophet described that should be fulfilled?

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani was a prophet, the Promised Messiah and Imam Mahdi?
Read these hadith, look at the state of the Muslim world. Mirza knew he étaiten lying on his status as a prophet of God, the Promised Messiah and Imam Mahdi.

· Mirza was the son Chirag Bibi, not son of Mary!

· There are not descended from the family of Prphète (SAW)

· He has not had the opportunity to lead an Arab country nor will establish justice.

Mirza admitted:

"I do not pretend that I am the same Mahdi who will come according to (words of Hadith)" the descendants of Fatima and from my progeny etc ". ( Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya V, Roohani Kazain Vol 21 p. 356).

"We recognize that many Mahdi would come before and probably will in the future and it is possible that someone by the name of Imam Muhammad also appear." (Roohani Khazain 3 p. 379)

"It is possible and fairly certain that at some point in the future, as a messiah who could appear on the literal meaning of the hadith (the Holy Prophet) applies because this humble self has not come with the kingdom and the power of this world, but with poverty and humility "( izala-e-Anham, Roohani Khazain. 3).

"It is possible that in the future no Messiah comes. It is possible queplus 10,000 Messiahs can come and one of them may descend in Damascus. "(Izala-e-ANHAN, Roohani Khazain. 3 p. 251).

Dear brothers,

Mirza knew that he was not the Imam Mahdi, or the Divine has been promised by the Holy Prophet (SAW) Leader, his followers continued to insist that he was the Imam Mahdi. If the Imam Mahdi, so obviously he miserably failed to play its role.

Dear readers!

Mirza himself was aware that what he claimed was totally against what has been mentioned by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) but he was also defeated by his satanic desires he did not even realize he was committing blasphemy. He justified his claim by saying:

"The basis for our claims is not Hadith but Quran and Wahi" cetterévélation "who comes to me, yes, as a support we present these hadiths that are consistent with the Qur'an and do not contradict my revelation. The rest of the hadith, I reject them as paper-waste. " (Roohani Khazain. 19 p. 140).

Dear readers!

It is clear that the founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement had lied contradictions in his statements on the Qur'an and ahadith.Muslim scholars of Mecca, Medina, Cairo and the Muslim world as a whole ontdéclaré as apostates and unbelievers out of Islam, he and his followers. Death, there is 100 years old, yet his followers continue to deceive people in the name of Islam. The ignorance of Islamic teachings and ignorance of the true personality of Mirza and his teachings are false data, operated by the Ahmadiyya missionaries.

It is therefore the duty of every Muslim to be on guard against this deception

No Muslim should not be trapped by ignorance. We never tire of informing potential ignorant, if someone joins them, he will knowingly because there is no constraint enreligion.

May Allah protect Muslims from the fraudulent doctrine of Ahmadiyya Movement / Qadianiyah in the name of Islam.

O Allah! Bring the ignorant Muslims who have been trapped by them, let them return to the bosom of Islam, let them discern what is true from what is false and give them the hidayah and follow the right path! Amin .

Wa maa alaina illa al-balaagh

Wassalam alaikum wr wb

(43:61) And (Jesus) shall be4662 a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgement): Therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow Me: this is the Straight Way.

Mr Quran and Sunnah are both part of Islam Mr and Quran doesn't even tell us how to pray and it only give orders its Sunnah which tells detail and Quran has some ayats one is ALLAH has said that JESUS Is one of the signs of the hour that is qayamat Mr and Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW in his Hadees has told us every thing but enemies of RASOOL SAW and enemies of Islam Kharjis deny Hadees and Sunnah because they don't want to follow Quran how shameless Kharji and enemy of RASOOL SAW you are most copy pastes have answers you coward just run away

Do not worry , I am not running any where . it is you who runs away every time . Copy pasting irrelevant stuff is "running away" actually , that you always do when you have no answer!! I can copy paste whole books in reply , but what would be the difference then ?? So meray Maulvi bhai , try to understand Islam , read a few things .. These Mullahs are liars

He [Jesus] is a Sign of the Hour. Have no doubt about it. But follow me. This is a straight path. (Surat Az-Zukhruf, 43:61)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom