What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be offered to the people of BD who suffered not when awami is in power.And as for killings of west pakistanis and biharis.its inda and awami party that should apologise coz after the war it was their job to protect them and they failed in their duties.

Demand to karo.....tabhi to supply hoge :P

It should be offered to the people of BD who suffered not when awami is in power.And as for killings of west pakistanis and biharis.its inda and awami party that should apologise coz after the war it was their job to protect them and they failed in their duties.

Of course if its a two way thing - Let the PA & the PPP apologize in turn let the Awami League & the BA (the successor to the Mukiti Bahini) apologize in turn ! If that happens...I've got no problem with it.

Dude I don't hold a grudge against BD for separating from us ! And I won't let West Pakistani politicians & the military establishment off the hook for messing up the situation as they did but nor am I going to believe the Mr.Mujib was the proverbial Knight in Shinning Armour, that the Mukhti Bahini were with anything close to a spot-less record or that our boys were a bunch of butchers & rapists prowling the streets of Dhaka !

when i see syria it reminds me 1971, pro assad people consider rebels Terrorist helped by KSA, assad army killing innocent people, rebels committing war crime here and there by executing assad loyalist prisoners, the whole thing started after Assad's crackdown of unarmed revolution on streets? Do you find similarities like i do?

Of course if its a two way thing - Let the PA & the PPP apologize in turn let the Awami League & the BA (the successor to the Mukiti Bahini) apologize in turn ! If that happens...I've got no problem with it.
Please tell me who started all those?Did the PA not kill unarmed civilians?although it is exaggerated, the atrocities committed but PA was way larger and you know that very well too

for all those who bla bla abut relations here is our answer from day one:lol:

It was Baluchistan not Bangladesh... look at the people and surrounding it was not Bangladesh.

As you said it was your answer from day one...Soon you are gonna also say good bye to Baluchistan as well!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me who started all those?Did the PA not kill unarmed civilians?although it is exaggerated, the atrocities committed but PA was way larger and you know that very well too

Both are unsubstantiated hence I really don't know ! There are so many conflicting views out there that we really don't know how many were killed ? who started it ? How did it proceed ? All we have are the narratives of some people who tried to piece it altogether & wrote a book on it ! That book (or the report) might be spot on...or it might not be ! How do we determine that ? I really don't know !

when i see syria it reminds me 1971, pro assad people consider rebels Terrorist helped by KSA, assad army killing innocent people, rebels committing war crime here and there by executing assad loyalist prisoners, the whole thing started after Assad's crackdown of unarmed revolution on streets? Do you find similarities like i do?

Of course I do ! In fact in another thread I was talking with a Turk & I mentioned this exact example - The facts are fudged & the so-called liberators are as dirty as the protectors. At the end of the day the narrative of the victorious is going to stand the test of time even if its wholly unsubstantiated !

It was Baluchistan not Bangladesh... look at the people and surrounding it was not Bangladesh.

As you said it was your answer from day one...Soon you are gonna also say good bye to Baluchistan as well!!

you need a urdu teacher and glasses ASAP :rofl:

leaving this thread! Don't wanna fight brothers!!!

but we are not brother nor we was brothers never ever . :thinktank:

train par chadho to pahale warna pahale aap pahale aap ke chakkar main train hi chor doge.

ofcourse there is no india there.

Both are unsubstantiated hence I really don't know ! There are so many conflicting views out there that we really don't know how many were killed ? who started it ? How did it proceed ? All we have are the narratives of some people who tried to piece it altogether & wrote a book on it ! That book (or the report) might be spot on...or it might not be ! How do we determine that ? I really don't know !
The killing comes later, do you think we were treated fairly? what would have West Pakistan done if they were oppressed like us? The situation was heavily mishandled by the generals who thought massacre was the answer

i don't consider pakistanis brother. I consider muslims brothers.... If i am not wrong you were struggling with your faith! By brother i meant armstrong!!!

hahahahahaa good point :D i am not in struggling now anymore i am clear my religion is pakistan :smitten:

For the 'millions of Bengalis killed & hundreds of thousands of raped' is as unsubstantiated as the assertion that hundreds of thousands of Biharis were killed !

On our part we maintain - A few thousand Bengalis killed as determined by the Hamood ur Rehman Commission Report !

As for the Bihari part - We accept them as our citizens hence why we repatriated so many of them back to Pakistan ! No one in Pakistan hates the Government more than us for leaving the rest of them Stranded in Bangladesh !

Onus is not on anyone - We've moved on ! You want to cry hoarse for an apology - Be my guest but you're not getting anything more than 'the regret' that Musharaf gave when he visited your country !

How many killed do you accept then!!! If not 3 million even if it is 300 thousand was killed it is or was still a genocide and Pakistan government will have to apologies for that!!!

How many Biharis were there in Bangladesh that you are talking about hunderd of thousand Bihari were killed!!! No you did not accepted Biharis. Whatever you accepted only due to some external pressure. Still you are to take back the Biharis. This is one of the disputed issue between Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Any Bihari killing issue only come after Pakistan officially apologies as for the Biharis what happened was revenge killing. Though as I said if any innocent Biharis were killed it should be condemned.

How many killed do you accept then!!! If not 3 million even if it is 300 thousand was killed it is or was still a genocide and Pakistan government will have to apologies for that!!!

How many Biharis were there in Bangladesh that you are talking about hunderd of thousand Bihari were killed!!! No you did not accepted Biharis. Whatever you accepted only due to some external pressure. Still you are to take back the Biharis. This is one of the disputed issue between Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Any Bihari killing issue only come after Pakistan officially apologies as for the Biharis what happened was revenge killing. Though as I said if any innocent Biharis were killed it should be condemned.

No killing of unarmed civilian can be justified, even if its one death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom