What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
woh tey mainu chinese parcham lagda c.

Atleast parcham to pakistani bana liya karo.

wo hawa se aysa hoa hai wahan bhut hawa chalti hai na :) its F-22P pns zulfiqar"s helipad

Thats why he is dead, and no one cares about mujib

look i dont believe in country system country is just a political map

it has changed before it will change again nothing is permanent

i care about people same as i dont care about assad i care about syrians

thats not his tasweer............

he has flowing white beard and long white hair.like shahjahan in tajmahal movie.
He said so and He looks like a typical bengali :lol:

main tumhara moo tor doon ga ok east main jitna dil kery jhak maro west ki traf rangers hain :devil:
Twade bas ki kuch nahi hai dada ji.Ab aap budday ho chuke ho.

mera muh todane walon ko to kabr main pahuncha deti hoon.I'm phoolan devi of valleys of chambal...samajhe.
waise west already capture kar liya c maine.

Reactions: HRK
you arent sikh, you look like bengali babu with pot belly and round face,,, aa mera bhai, gaale lag ja:rofl:

kobiraj - what is the meaning of BANGALI BABU.....

'Ties to be further strengthened'

2012-11-09-18-26-55-Hina-Khaleda-tm.jpg

Dhaka, Nov 9 (bdnews24.com)—The visiting Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar on Friday hoped that the ties between Bangladesh and Pakistan would be further strengthened as both the South Asian nations have 'similarity in terms of religious and cultural views'.

Khar said this while briefing reporters after a meeting with opposition leader in parliament and BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia at her Gulshan residence in the afternoon.

The Pakistani minister came to Dhaka on Friday morning on a five-hour visit to invite Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to Islamabad to attend the Developing-8 Summit scheduled for Nov 22.

Khar, the 35-year old Pakistani emissary, also met with her Bangladeshi counterpart Dipu Moni.

After the half-hour-long meeting with Khaleda, the Pakistani Foreign Minister was overwhelmed with the cordiality and hospitality showed to her during her first visit to Dhaka and told reporters: "I hope religious views, cultural traditions and the strong ties between the people of the two countries will be further strengthened in future."

About her tour she said: "I've come to Dhaka with the message of better relations between the D-8 countries. As a special emissary of Pakistani President Asif Zardari, I've invited Bangladeshi Prime Minister to attend the D-8 Summit [to be held in Islamabad]."

BNP Vice-Chairman and former Foreign Secretary in Khaleda's Cabinet Shamser Mobin Chowdhury told reporters that the both leaders talked about issues of mutual interest.

In her meeting with the visiting Pakistani minister, Foreign Minister Dipu Moni raised the issue of Pakistan's apology for the genocide committed by its Army during the War of Independence in 1971.

In response, Khar said that it was time to move forward, forgetting the past.

BNP Acting Secretary General Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir, former advisor of foreign affairs Riaz Rahman and former diplomat Sabih Uddin Ahmed, Shamser Mobin Chowdhury and Pakistan High Commissioner to Dhaka Mian Afrasiab Mehdi Hashmi Qureshi were present at the meeting.

After the meeting, the Pakistani Foreign Minister headed for Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport and left Dhaka.

A special flight carrying Hina landed at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport around 10:15 am.

This is the first time a Pakistani minister visited Dhaka during the tenure of the Awami League-ruled government.

kobiraj - what is the meaning of BANGALI BABU.....

pet mota vurial with taak matha

savoirs of lahore are failed to save themselves from BSF :rofl: please revive history you guys save others but can't save your dhoti and cow :lol:

Not really BDR faced BSF whenever needed and there are plenty of picture of BSF Jawans along with video that I do not want to post. But you should think about your own people which USA killing coming inside your territory. At least cow smugglers are killed mostly while returning to Bangladesh ..

look i dont believe in country system country is just a political map

it has changed before it will change again nothing is permanent

i care about people same as i dont care about assad i care about syrians

71 is a prime example of muslim brotherhood :lol: and people should be allowed to speak whatever they want, no one wants to be oppressed.

Forget apologies.

When will Bangladesh offer an official Thank You to India?

Are you nuts dude, do you only know to troll on.... many Indian and people from other nationalities has been praised and honored in Dhaka, they have been given trophies and all. Do some research, there has been topics like this even in PDF.

On TOPIC:: Surely our minister is stupid. If someone doesn't apologies to you from their heart, understand their mistake, then there's no point asking them to " Officially apologise".

Twade bas ki kuch nahi hai dada ji.Ab aap budday ho chuke ho.

mera muh todane walon ko to kabr main pahuncha deti hoon.I'm phoolan devi of valleys of chambal...samajhe.
waise west already capture kar liya c maine.

pholan devi :rofl: :rofl:

3 men ne pungi baja di thi yaad hai kuch ?Sher Singh Rana alias Pankaj

or main buddha nhi hoon bus thori kamer jhuk gai hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom