What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you are right still we think same :lol:

and if you need reward of past send Bangladeshi navy aircraft career BNS bangla budho to bomb us

u should not think same and try to take lesson from past.

I think people of Pakistan specially new generation think in different way.

and dont repeat same mistake if u want to save Pakistan.

u should not think same and try to take lesson from past.

I think people of Pakistan specially new generation think in different way.

and dont repeat same mistake if u want to save Pakistan.

we don't need ideas we have already so much in our brains . new generation is good no muslim brotherhood no religious cares not sympathy with other muslims its 2012 pakistani nation is more patriot then ever .

Explain please. How was it our fault?

maybe because Mujib promised yahya a place in his government, so yahya allowed him to take part in the election... after election mujib refused so yahya became mad

maybe because Mujib promised yahya a place in his government, so yahya allowed him to take part in the election... after election mujib refused so yahya became mad

Did the war happen because of Mujib?no, he was just a catalyst.The problem was from the core, the people were not happy and we got out of their rule. Its as simple as that.

people please ignore pdf Imran khan... he doesnt represent whole pakistan, the man who represents pakistan ( tehrik wala imran khan) thinks different about 1971

They are staying for another 10 years i.e. 2024.

But Pakistanis now consider America as enemy number 1 and India got demoted to enemy number 2 place. :cheesy:

You must be living in a parallel universe on a distant Planet ?

Why don't you return to mother Planet Earth.

India will always be Enemy 1 till we recapture our territories.

Did the war happen because of Mujib?no, he was just a catalyst.The problem was from the core, the people were not happy and we got out of their rule. Its as simple as that.

we wasnt exactly very happy during sheikh mujibs rule

it was all about power mujib wanted it bhutto didnt gave it 2 him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom