What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
71 is a prime example of muslim brotherhood :lol: and people should be allowed to speak whatever they want, no one wants to be oppressed.

for us also 71 79 01 are examples of muslim brotherhood :rofl: there is no such thing called muslims let alone brotherhood. 72 school of thoughts muslims have and everyone consider other as non muslim :bunny:

71 is a prime example of muslim brotherhood :lol: and people should be allowed to speak whatever they want, no one wants to be oppressed.

look its a complicated thing 71 but i think asking for forgiveness is childish they r already big time messed up

while we have some smuggler issues :lol:

we should have accepted urdu as country's main language

aro kichu karon ache but seta pore bolbo

pak lost EP 25 march night.

Language resembles identity. We aren't like Indians who will go on praising Invaders like Aryans. Bangla is our language and we should be proud of this. Kolkata had an advantage and it's just because of British rule and our Political mistakes. Now as of today, is their any Kolkatan who can challenge Bangladeshi writers. I wonder why they can't!

Pakistan and Bangladesh have good relation on the basis of religion Islam. But for more deeper ties, Pakistan must apologize for their war crimes. I see someone is saying that Pakistan got brains. Sure! What I ask you to do is use your brain. Pakistan army killed more Muslims than enemies! Bhutto and Yahiya committed Massacre in 1971. Some of Pak Generals commented xenophobic, hatred. In West Pakistan, politicians spread venom against Bangladeshi Muslims. Our own army was Exploited against us! Liberation war of Bangladesh in 1971, was an embarrassment for Pakistan, specially West Pakistani 'rulers'. We help you so that you don't get vulnerable to India and will keep on doing so like brothers. But we won't go for deeper alliance with you, like Military alliance, Massive bi-lateral partnerships. We did the same with Indians, so will do with you. If you don't apologize,it doesn't matter to us,but it matters to our Martyrs who fought against a Joint alliance of Pakistan-US and won. Simple. We can save you from your Economic Crisis through providing Military assistance (UN),and even providing you some loans to tackle the crisis. But we will do that just if you say sorry!

On TOPIC:: Surely our minister is stupid. If someone doesn't apologies to you from their heart, understand their mistake, then there's no point asking them to " Officially apologise".

You didnt get the point here. By apologizing officially will amount to acceptance of Genocide which Pakistan has never accepted.

for us also 71 79 01 are examples of muslim brotherhood :rofl: there is no such thing called muslims let alone brotherhood. 72 school of thoughts muslims have and everyone consider other as non muslim :bunny:

i already have many gud pak friends i dont care what non muslim imraan khan think's :lol:

pholan devi :rofl: :rofl:

3 men ne pungi baja di thi yaad hai kuch ?Sher Singh Rana alias Pankaj

or main buddha nhi hoon bus thori kamer jhuk gai hai
usne tahkuron ko jahannum bhej diya tha woh wali phoolan devi.

pholan devi :rofl: :rofl:

3 men ne pungi baja di thi yaad hai kuch ?Sher Singh Rana alias Pankaj

or main buddha nhi hoon bus thori kamer jhuk gai hai
kya maamoo khalee peeli bongia marte rehte ho mooh me daant nahee pait me aant nahii chale hai pungee bajane tunhara to wahee scene hai beshak fatt jaye denge top se salamee :sniper:

:rofl:

Language resembles identity. We aren't like Indians who will go on praising Invaders like Aryans.

gauri and babur are your heroes. we know. We are not like Bd who still believe that Aryans were invaders while babur was a savior.(Aryan invasion theory has been debunked.)

There was no need to bring India in this discussion.

Bangla is our language and we should be proud of this. Kolkata had an advantage and it's just because of British rule and our Political mistakes. Now as of today, is their any Kolkatan who can challenge Bangladeshi writers. I wonder why they can't!

Can you mention some BD writers??

Language resembles identity. We aren't like Indians who will go on praising Invaders like Aryans. Bangla is our language and we should be proud of this. Kolkata had an advantage and it's just because of British rule and our Political mistakes. Now as of today, is their any Kolkatan who can challenge Bangladeshi writers. I wonder why they can't!

Pakistan and Bangladesh have good relation on the basis of religion Islam. But for more deeper ties, Pakistan must apologize for their war crimes. I see someone is saying that Pakistan got brains. Sure! What I ask you to do is use your brain. Pakistan army killed more Muslims than enemies! Bhutto and Yahiya committed Massacre in 1971. Some of Pak Generals commented xenophobic, hatred. In West Pakistan, politicians spread venom against Bangladeshi Muslims. Our own army was Exploited against us! Liberation war of Bangladesh in 1971, was an embarrassment for Pakistan, specially West Pakistani 'rulers'. We help you so that you don't get vulnerable to India and will keep on doing so like brothers. But we won't go for deeper alliance with you, like Military alliance, Massive bi-lateral partnerships. We did the same with Indians, so will do with you. If you don't apologize,it doesn't matter to us,but it matters to our Martyrs who fought against a Joint alliance of Pakistan-US and won. Simple. We can save you from your Economic Crisis through providing Military assistance (UN),and even providing you some loans to tackle the crisis. But we will do that just if you say sorry!

bangla is also 1 of the indian language tomar moto sob janta der jonno aj amader ai obostha

j kew amader opoman kore jay

if you consider orgy-freak alcoholic generals muslim.............................. they were anything but muslim

But their population was Islamic, what did they do to stop such atrocity?

Ja nahin sorry karteiii...puttt lei jo puttnaa hai ! :rofl:

On a serious note : We'd apologize if you apologize for your freedom fighters butchering West Pakistani civilians including the Biharis !

Ja nahin sorry karteiii...puttt lei jo puttnaa hai ! :rofl:

On a serious note : We'd apologize if you apologize for your freedom fighters butchering West Pakistani civilians including the Biharis !

But when are both of you going to officially thank India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom