What's new

Forget Kashmir, let’s talk trade: Indian envoy

We will be happy. No talks, No Trade, no Cricket, No diplomatic exchange. Lt them be in their bubble

Yup, it's they who go around asking for talks and keep dreaming of a resolution to Kashmir that they want. There's not much that India wants or needs from them.

Pakistan is a non-entity for india as far as trade is concerned....it wont amount to a drop in the ocean ...this statement was merely to mollify the heightened tensions on both sides

Pakistan is a non-entity for india as far as trade is concerned....it wont amount to a drop in the ocean ...this statement was merely to mollify the heightened tensions on both sides

India will take any trade we can get

This is where you fail again and again. If recent NSG membership is something to learn you would have learnt, you cannot ignore Pakistan and you are going nowhere by trying to belittle us.

The ground reality is you have proved yourself to be the sore losers, look at the size of the country, 1 billion plus and it enjoys little growth after 69 years, and if compared to Pakistan it still is struggling to outmatch us. Do you not ever wonder why?

NSG membership is something which we will get, and just because chinese are your friend it does not mean they will commit suicide for you.
as far as economy is concerned go check the google or you tube ( if its not banned in a progressive country called pakistan ) and compare it with your failed economy. if IMF or WB stops giving you fund road pe aa jaoge.

and one more thing certainly we cannot match pakistan in producing world class terrorist or suicide bombers.

now i wonder why???

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/forget-kashmir-let’s-talk-trade-indian-envoy.447951/page-4#ixzz4JY0oryPs

NSG membership is something which we will get, and just because chinese are your friend it does not mean they will commit suicide for you.

Not before you bow down and say "We don't have problem with Pakistan being the member too", if you don't understand what it means then keep living in delusions why should I care.

as far as economy is concerned go check the google or you tube ( if its not banned in a progressive country called pakistan ) and compare it with your failed economy. if IMF or WB stops giving you fund road pe aa jaoge.

Laughable. You rely on google and youtube . Road pay to hum achay achay waqto may nai ay ub kya ay gay, ubhi to bohat udhar chukta karna hay jaldi kaisi. :D

and one more thing certainly we cannot match pakistan in producing world class terrorist or suicide bombers.

now i wonder why???

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/forget-kashmir-let’s-talk-trade-indian-envoy.447951/page-4#ixzz4JY0oryPs

You know why you remained a failure all this time because you are unmatched liars and back stabbers. Telling lies, playing victim all the time has turned you into hate mongering, deluded nation.

Well if this region did not have you it would have been lot better and I don't have to wonder why. Ub shama kijiay mahraj, hindustani jhoot humay kabi hazam nai huay aur ub bhi nai ho gay.

we can convert this terrorism to cross another border.. indian can have love from Afg .. sometimes in mumbai banglore manglore orisa there are many cities to spread this

Dont care try your luck, means jack all cause its already happening!

Not before you bow down and say "We don't have problem with Pakistan being the member too", if you don't understand what it means then keep living in delusions why should I care.

osama bin laden is dead so now we feel relaxed and safe now if you understand what i mean to say.( see it in broader sense i am linking this post with NSG membership). regarding delusion then one indian joke for you
" 1947 me do mulk bana ( India & Pakistan) . ek mulk mars tak chala gaya dusra abhi tak border paar karne me laga hua hai"

Laughable. You rely on google and youtube . Road pay to hum achay achay waqto may nai ay ub kya ay gay, ubhi to bohat udhar chukta karna hay jaldi kaisi. :D

kuch din baad wo road bhi nahi rahegi :p: acha waqt khusnasibo ke liye hota hai jo ki apke nasib me nahi hai..
udhar to chukta karna hi hoga nahi to america f-16 aur russia su 35 nahi dega. apna hisab to hai hi so not in hurry

osama bin laden is dead so now we feel relaxed and safe now if you understand what i mean to say.( see it in broader sense i am linking this post with NSG membership). regarding delusion then one indian joke for you
" 1947 me do mulk bana ( India & Pakistan) . ek mulk mars tak chala gaya dusra abhi tak border paar karne me laga hua hai"

Osama is dead (don't remember how many times he died) but Baghdadi is alive (who thinks indians are suitable for janitorial job only) now so what's the point? And I won't put much importance to these stories and characters that are used for God knows what interests.

But anyhow how was Osama a threat to india? Isn't it amazing all these terrorists have been venting out their hate against india in Pakistan? I mean india claims it's victim of terror all the while when Pakistan fought them terrorists.

And one also wonders if he is not delusional, how come a country that claims to have reached Mars has a pm whose image appears when you try searching ten top criminals on google (your favorite source). This must be a joke too right?

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's picture featured in "Top 10 Criminals" in the Google search engine. The image has been featured among the likes of underworld don Dawood Ibrahim, Al Capone, Joseph Kony and Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri and Osama.

Voila your own equivalent of Osama elected to be pm of one billion plus. :D

kuch din baad wo road bhi nahi rahegi :p: acha waqt khusnasibo ke liye hota hai jo ki apke nasib me nahi hai..
udhar to chukta karna hi hoga nahi to america f-16 aur russia su 35 nahi dega. apna hisab to hai hi so not in hurry

Road to hum bana rahy hain ............ agar yaqeen na ay to apnay modi say poch lo, subah sham rota hy uss road pay :D

Humary f-16 ki fiker choro apnay Teja ki sunao, urnay lag gya kya? Itna bara ho gya koi masla lagta hy urna q nai shuru kia ubi tak?:what:

There is only ONE Kashmir. Greater Kashmir, comprising of Azad Kashmir and India OCCUPIED Kashmir.

Yes, Pakistan can not only survive but easily progress with a complete Trade Ban with India. Prove otherwise.

bhai bold letter me to koi bhi likh sakta hai fayda kya us bakwass ka jo hona nahi hai. sakl gandi hai par batein to achi kar.

This Says How Mentally Sick and communal you Indians are your just talking like a Hindu Fringe element

Osama is dead (don't remember how many times he died) but Baghdadi is alive (who thinks indians are suitable for janitorial job only) now so what's the point? And I won't put much importance to these stories and characters that are used for God knows what interests.

But anyhow how was Osama a threat to india? Isn't it amazing all these terrorists have been venting out their hate against india in Pakistan? I mean india claims it's victim of terror all the while when Pakistan fought them terrorists.

And one also wonders if he is not delusional, how come a country that claims to have reached Mars has a pm whose image appears when you try searching ten top criminals on google (your favorite source). This must be a joke too right?

osama was a threat to the entire world except pakistan.and yes all the terrorist are placed safe in a country called pakistan google it you will find all in google top 10 list ( like it or not) and each and every individual on this earth recognizes it/

i never knew that a terrorist can become a PM of India or any other country and yet one gets world wide recognition , whereas a elected PM of pakistan (who is not terrorist in any way) becomes a traitor in his own country. google say mr. Modi tops in the criminal list yet they invite him to have investment talks in their offices where as the same google showing middle finger to you by inviting him . how silly is this isn;t it? either google has some problem or have no work ethics or it may be you who is more intelligent than google officials.

last but not least you are sponsoring terrorism not fighting it.. and this is why we often here " Do More, Do more"..

Last edited:
How u r
Kashmir is ours and our right let's talk on remaining india....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom