What's new

Forget Kashmir, let’s talk trade: Indian envoy

The BANYA only understands money talk and therefore, Pakistan's stand should be TOTAL BOYCOTT OF ANYTHING INDIAN, be it goods, services or media content.

These guys are such hypocrites, one calls Pakistan hell the other asks for most favored nation status and modi indians here boast how they don't even consider Pakistan worthy of anything. Do they have any shame left.

:rofl::rofl:

they changed their mind when they heard NS become a traitor and raw operating inside pakistan in big numbers.

:rofl::rofl:

they changed their mind when they heard NS become a traitor and raw operating inside pakistan in big numbers.

So they better ask those raw operators and traitors to sign and assign the most favored nation status for them why bring in Kashmir and cry as usual.

So they better ask those raw operators and traitors to sign and assign the most favored nation status for them why bring in Kashmir and cry as usual.

lol it was the response to the question made by some media person on a session organised by the Karachi Council on Foreign Relations. and do you really think we can have a serious business with pakistan?

and do you really think we can have a serious business with pakistan?

What makes you think you cannot have serious business with Pakistan?

You may wish to look at what your non serious business has lead us (you and me) into in last 69 years or so.

Here's to burst your bubble. Both India and Pakistan import cotton from each other, on an ON-NEED basis. Here, read this and learn.

http://in.reuters.com/article/india-cotton-imports-idINKCN0Z91DT

Ignorant stinky fool.

And just for perspective, I myself have mostly preferred Egyptian cotton while both Pakistani and Indian cotton are also available easily in the local markets.
Since we are into bursting bubbles.. here is a latest one for you:
http://nation.com.pk/business/18-Aug-2016/pakistan-largest-indian-cotton-importer

Pakistani spinners have turned to be the largest buyers of Indian cotton, purchasing more than 2.
5 million bales during 2015-16 season, despite 9 percent import duty.

The country faced almost 40 percent cotton shortage, which panicked the textile millers who rushed for Indian fibre.

Market sources said that Pakistani cotton importers left China behind this season, which earlier was the largest buyer of India cotton.

You may wish to look at what your non serious business has lead us (you and me) into in last 69 years or so.

Maybe because Pakistan isn't interested. You may be the odd rational guy but there is an influential block in Pakistan that is wiling to cut their own nose to spite the face.

As the first line of my post stated, "Both India and Pakistan import cotton from each other on an on-need basis. If local produce isn't enough for Pakistan to fulfil it's cotton need for meeting (local and export) order requirements, Pakistan imports cotton. And same is the case with India, as proven from the article i posted.

So wake up and stop living in your wet dream.

Maybe because Pakistan isn't interested. You may be the odd rational guy but there is an influential block in Pakistan that is wiling to cut their own nose to spite the face.

That is not the case, and I am not the odd rational guy (you haven't read me recently). You have this false sense of being superior and better whereas ground reality is you are suffering too, you couldn't make it to NSG and you keep telling yourself and us we have nothing to do with Pakistan, we don't want to do anything with Pakistan. Every time you are the ones disrupting, discontinuing the talks because every time something happens in your country to blame us. I believe its your military that does not want peace to prevail. Such huge force won't be needed after you sort out business with us.

As the first line of my post stated, "Both India and Pakistan import cotton from each other on an on-need basis. If local produce isn't enough for Pakistan to fulfil it's cotton need for meeting (local and export) order requirements, Pakistan imports cotton. And same is the case with India, as proven from the article i posted.

:lol: You were the one acting all uppity.

The BANYA only understands money talk and therefore, Pakistan's stand should be TOTAL BOYCOTT OF ANYTHING INDIAN, be it goods, services or media content.

What part of "total boycott" don't you get? :lol: Whether India buys or not should be none of your concern. After all, according to you, "BANYA" (whatever that is:rolleyes:) only understands money......

its not a matter of you and me but the trust deficit. you guys keep talking about banning indian products , media and what not and still we are trading from different channels if not in large volume.

And thats' called trade.... can you live without trade?

its not a matter of you and me but the trust deficit. you guys keep talking about banning indian products , media and what not and still we are trading from different channels if not in large volume.

There are more important matters that need to be settled before we stop banning each other, why not start with those first? The brain washing to hate us in your country is more than it is in our country, in fact our media mostly focuses on how to hate our politicians, they did not ever name india when common folks in Pakistan were sure it was india.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom