What's new

Forget Kashmir, let’s talk trade: Indian envoy

@AnnoyingOrange

To put things into perspective,

Despite being many times larger than Pakistan, India's total textile export during 15-16 stood at $40b, while that of Pakistan stood at $36b !!! So, to meet it's export requirements, if Pakistan's local cotton produce isn't sufficient, it imports raw material from India, only to help it convert the same into textile products which it exports to earn $$$$$. Get it?

In another news........

In two years, India lost 37 textile products' markets in EU to Pakistan

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...markets-in-eu-to-pakistan-116042300476_1.html

So, you now understand that WHEN WE GIVE YOU cotton orders, WE are doing you a FAVOUR. Ehsaan-mand ho. You should be Gracious. We are the GIVER and you're the TAKER.

That is not the case, and I am not the odd rational guy (you haven't read me recently). You have this false sense of being superior and better whereas ground reality is you are suffering too, you couldn't make it to NSG and you keep telling yourself and us we have nothing to do with Pakistan, we don't want to do anything with Pakistan. Every time you are the ones disrupting, discontinuing the talks because every time something happens in your country to blame us. I believe its your military that does not want peace to prevail. Such huge force won't be needed after you sort out business with us.

You believe wrong. If Kashmir is the cost you wish to put on the table, no one in India is interested. Trade, on its own is welcome. It's your guys though who refuse to move on that.

Look at Indian dilemma.. they are turning themselves inside out in frustration and are throwing bubbles out of their mouth, keeping Kashmir under curfew, killing 100s, doing every little act of "witchery" they could do and after failing at all, now they want Pakistan to "forget Kashmir" :rofl:

India doesn't even know if it should feel offended or pleaded? - that is what you call a real loser:dance3:

You believe wrong. If Kashmir is the cost you wish to put on the table, no one in India is interested. Trade, on it's own is welcome. It's your guys though who refuse to move on that.

You believe you sticking to a dispute and making it a matter of life and death is fine but us bringing it up is wrong :lol:

Kashmir will have to be resolved according to the wishes of people of Kashmir, if not today not modi's india but may be in future you will realise your stubbornness is not getting you anywhere, you can try but it is impossible to ignore Pakistan and when you cannot ignore Pakistan, it is impossible to ignore disputes and issues with us.

There are more important matters that need to be settled before we stop banning each other, why not start with those first? The brain washing to hate us in your country is more than it is in our country, in fact our media mostly focuses on how to hate our politicians, they did not ever name india when common folks in Pakistan were sure it was india.

well i can say the same in response because you tube is filled with such hatred debates and shows from your side too. but again i am saying trust building is the foremost step to ease the tension

You believe you sticking to a dispute and making it a matter of life and death is fine but us bringing it up is wrong :lol:

Kashmir will have to be resolved according to the wishes of people of Kashmir, if not today not modi's india but may be in future you will realise your stubbornness is not getting you anywhere, you can try but it is impossible to ignore Pakistan and when you cannot ignore Pakistan, it is impossible to ignore disputes and issues with us.

As I said, no interest in Pakistan on trade......Rest of it, you are welcome to hold any opinion you wish to, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

@AnnoyingOrange

To put things into perspective,

Despite being many times larger than Pakistan, India's total textile export during 15-16 stood at $40b, while that of Pakistan stood at $36b !!! So, to meet it's export requirements, if Pakistan's local cotton produce isn't sufficient, it imports raw material from India, only to help it convert the same into textile products which it exports to earn $$$$$. Get it?

In another news........

In two years, India lost 37 textile products' markets in EU to Pakistan

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...markets-in-eu-to-pakistan-116042300476_1.html

So, you now understand that WHEN WE GIVE YOU cotton orders, WE are doing you a FAVOUR. Ehsaan-mand ho. You should be Gracious. We are the GIVER and you're the TAKER.

Thats 57% of Pakistan's trade.. and thats' 13% of India's trade... that was in FY16

Come to FY17 .. this is what it looks like:

http://dunyanews.tv/en/SpecialReport/322901-Pakistans-Exports-slump-by-1440-since-July-2016
http://www.brecorder.com/cotton-a-t...e-876-percent-in-eight-months?date=2016-03-23

This is interesting.. your exports are declining... and imports are going up.... i wonder who is doing all this ehsaan on whome.....

well i can say the same in response because you tube is filled with such hatred debates and shows from your side too. but again i am saying trust building is the foremost step to ease the tension

Trust building won't happen unless you let go off the false ego and stubbornness you are clinging to. If you keep telling us “well your country is hell we don't want to visit” then forget trust building you are provoking us and insulting us. Trust building out of thin air? Even playing a cricket series with us is a matter of ego for you. Open up you are bigger in size try having a bigger heart too and start taking initiatives or start accepting invitations.

Trust building won't happen unless you let go off the false ego and stubbornness you are clinging to. If you keep telling us “well your country is hell we don't want to visit” then forget trust building you are provoking us and insulting us. Trust building out of thin air? Even playing a cricket series with us is a matter of ego for you. Open up you are bigger in size try having a bigger heart too and start taking initiatives or start accepting invitations.

You need to get rid of your stubbornness. It's you that have blocked SAARC agreements on trade & transit, you have blocked transit to Afghanistan forcing us to find an alternate route. All because you guys think that you can connect it to Kashmir & that India would somehow agreed give Kashmir for trade & transit. It won't work.

Trust building is easier said than done. When you have guys like Hafiz Saeed & Masood Azhar roaming free, when terrorists from your side come over to India & kill like in Mumbai & Pathankot & you do nothing about it, surely you don't expect to reciprocate by playing cricket with Pakistan.....

Thats 57% of Pakistan's trade.. and thats' 13% of India's trade... ...
So you do agree that both countries import from each other depending on their needs. You also agree that Pakistan's textile exports stand almost at par with Indian textile exports (between 35b to 40b $s) despite india being several times larger than Pakistan.

Only an insane can say this! We cannot forget Kashmir when world's worst Human Rights violations are going on there.

I n
So you do agree that both countries import from each other depending on their needs. You also agree that Pakistan's textile exports stand almost at par with Indian textile exports (between 35b to 40b $s) despite india being several times larger than Pakistan.
Did I ever say.. there is no bilateral trade...I was replying to your statement that "STOP ALL TRADE with India... it is to prove that you can not live without trade ... from Urea to Medicines to Cotton to potato and tomato... every thing is traded...

Only an insane can say this! We cannot forget Kashmir when world's worst Human Rights violations are going on there.
Yes.. lets not forget about Kashmir... Entire Kashmir... Including Pakistan 0ccupied Kashmir...

I n

Did I ever say.. there is no bilateral trade...I was replying to your statement that "STOP ALL TRADE with India... it is to prove that you can not live without trade ... from Urea to Medicines to Cotton to potato and tomato... every thing is traded...

Yes.. lets not forget about Kashmir... Entire Kashmir... Including Pakistan 0ccupied Kashmir...
There is only ONE Kashmir. Greater Kashmir, comprising of Azad Kashmir and India OCCUPIED Kashmir.

Yes, Pakistan can not only survive but easily progress with a complete Trade Ban with India. Prove otherwise.

a reaction comes when somebody compels you to do so no mater how big or small you are in size and being a nuclear nation no one is ready to compromise. its not India alone but pakistan is equally responsible for creating the mess.

regarding cricket it was/is the security issue even many other nation refused to play till now. if you forget the world cup drama by pakistani team refused to play in kolkata despite being full insurance given by the state government for their safety and security but PCB was adamant and we had to comprize with our so called big ego in changing the venue.

indeed we are big and progressive and will continue to be with or with out pakistan ( as we have nothing much to loose). no offence

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom