What's new

Forget Gwadar, China has Karachi

hmm.. soon to protect its interests china will start imposing on pakistan to keep pakistani citizens in check... will happen. and china will become america 2.0 only more cruel.

Pakistan's go side by side with China's interests. So we would make sure to protect our interests which in the end would result in protecting China's interests. No issues here.

hmm.. soon to protect its interests china will start imposing on pakistan

The only childish thing about your theory is that " China and Pakistan have been friends since '60 " ... :azn:

Slowly Pakistan is loosing its lands, Trabal areas Pushtoon Nationalism, Balouchistan independence movement, Sindh anti Pashtun sentiment.

Gilgit and Baltistan want to rule their own lands and also want provincial autonomy. Now China has entered into the trap set by Uncle Sam to drain its resources and kill its economy.

This is a good news for India :tup:

Since China decided to take on NATO and USA who are hand in glow for the problems of Pakistan.

I would like India to sit and watch and do a defensive posture, as the cold war is getting under way in Pakistan.

Welcome China to Pakistan :cheers:

And did you see all that happening in your dreams last night ? All hail to your creative BS :cheers:

Quoting your own newspaper to prove your own point is like saying I wrote a book and gave myself a literary award :omghaha:

What a joke of a thread.

Indian express?

What will you share with us next? RSS weekly? :omghaha:

Oops, wait, all Indian newspapers are equivalent of RSS weekly (given that there is no "left" in India and they are all to the right of the other. The last person in the room, with no one to his right is who they want elected as their PM :hitwall:)

The only childish thing about your theory is that " China and Pakistan have been friends since '60 " ... :azn:

sry dnt want to derail the thread but
do you know the reason for ur lowest forex reserves??its china..they take away 3 times more money than they give you in the name of trade..and do u know the trade between both??better i not tell..they work in their own interests like every other country.u've trusted u.s blindely once and now china..

@Srinivas

With all your predictions, you are going to put the woman and her fortune telling robot out of buisness. :lol:

fortune-telling-robots-8%25255B3%25255D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And did you see all that happening in your dreams last night ? All hail to your creative BS :cheers:

He hasn't been able to answer for why the Indians abandoned the Tamilians, unashamedly or why they have done this to the Sikhs:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...njabi-movie-new-low-sikh-india-relations.html

They trolled that thread shut (leaving it in the state their minds are already in).

Therefore, like in that thread or any other issue including his parent's marital dispute, he finds an issue in Pakistan to satisfy himself, or more appropriately, uses it for catharsis (as raping an innocent maiden would require getting up off his seat but he can't do that as he would rather fantasize about Kamala Harris for her education, her Indian origin and something else)

they work in their own interests like every other country.u've trusted u.s blindely once and now china..

I would have blamed Beijing if it was their fault but , it isn't ... The trade balance has always been in favor of China for reason we all know just too well ...

Yes , when I have said the opposite , nobody ever trusted US blindly , it just happens that both of the times we collaborated with them , we had no choice ...

Yaar at leat we Indians accept truths not lives in dream. we all know, how many we faced war and win or lost..

1962 war, We won................ Pakistan wanted Kashmir back but 1could u got if u got than u won. think your self..
1965 war, we lost war against China and there is no doubt...... at we have cuts that's why we accept reality not leaving in dream.
1971 war, we won................. I don't need to say anything for who is won.

There are many issues with you guys. The biggest one is that you suck at dates. :rofl:

@Srinivas

With all your predictions, you are going to put the woman and her fortune telling robot out of buisness. :lol:

Not prediction mate, it am presenting logic along with facts.

Don't make me a fortune teller here :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom