What's new

Foreigners don’t like Muslims, only their money: Turkish President Erdoğan

There are no Turkish weapons in Syria period.

So we were the ones who invaded Britain, not the other way around? :crazy:
You declared war on us in order to ally with Germany and expand into the Turkic parts of Russia. Before that we wanted the Ottoman Empire to survive.

I'll leave others to grind the statistics.

Should I?

Whom the leaders of Hamas and the Pal. Auth. vow to kill or evict from the middle east anyway. The Saudi King may not agree with this in public but even though he has vast resources you can't point to him fighting Israel-hatred anywhere, can you?

Did you know attempts by the Saudi leadership to conflate Zionists and Nazis go back decades? It's all garbage but Henry Kissinger discusses in his memoirs the advantages Saudi royals see by doing so. The Palestinian Arab leaders also see advantages, especially because it serves to obscure their own intimate connections with Nazism in the 1930s and 1940s.

But Turks...that's different. The Israel/Turkey clash is all Erdogan's doing. I recall quite cordial relations between Israel and Turkey in the 1990s before Erdo achieved power.

@Solomon2

So in other words you don't keep a track on the nonsense that you are spreading on PDF?

It's not a question of should or not when we are dealing with a fact. You are obviously obsessed. No shame in admitting that. We are not blind here. You might live in the kingdom of the blind though.

I am just pointing your hypocrisy out. No love lost for the Palestinians (regardless of being Muslims, Christians or Atheists) and the Arabs but no problem with the Arab Jews that make up over 50% of all the world's Jews while the only difference between a Yemeni/Iraqi/Moroccan etc. Jew and Muslim Yemeni/Iraqi/Moroccan etc. one is their religion.

Of course KSA supports a independent Palestine state. Most of the world does. Where have you been living for the past 40 years?

International recognition of the State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If that was correct why do the Israeli government start such campaigns?

Israel in the GCC (@IsraelintheGCC) | Twitter

Foreigners don’t like _______, only their money

This statement is true for any nation and religion.
Some Muslims need to get it out of their head that the actions of certain Western countries are down to their hatred of Islam/Muslims. When it’s more to do with power and money and controlling one of the most strategically important places in the world.

You declared war on us in order to ally with Germany and expand into the Turkic parts of Russia. Before that we wanted the Ottoman Empire to survive.
Yeah the evil Turks made you invade ME, arm Arabs, colonize lands, do a campaing in Gallipoli, evil evil Turks how could you make Brits do such terrible things, they were othervise very peaceful people, they would never colonize half of world if evil Turks didnt sided with Germany.

We sided with Germany after you decided to keep our warships that was pre paid, this was the perfect excuse for you to attack us.

On topic:

Its all about money. I'm sure when Arabs invaded Spain they weren't going there to liberate the local people. It was about expanding your empire. Whoever is strong will dictate how this world will run. Get over yourself. When Muslims were strong they dictated terms, conquered nations and bought their culture language etc.

What has that to do with anything and why do you assume that we are not aware of this already? You think that Arabs created 4 of the 11 largest empires in human history because they were not interested in power and influence like anyone before them and after them has been and is? That's not the point of the discussion.

That troll is putting all the blame on the ME. A part of the world (more precisely the cradle of civilization) that for 99% of recorded history was centuries ahead of his tiny little island on all fronts practically. Forgetting that his government was responsible for much of the problems in the ME. His government broke their promises to the Arabs. He knows the history himself.

He is the one crying about KSA yet his country and leadership are trying to please KSA and other natural resource rich countries so they can invest in his country and buy their weapons etc. and in return they will get favors too. Just LOL.

They WANT The House of Saud to rule. Not the other way around.

Also that clown is unaware of the fact that his own country are having the EXACT same policy as those that he accuse. Moreoever since when is Al-Assad the war criminal and mass-murderer (recognized as such by the UN) the "good side" here? He is not. There are other people than just his gangs and IS in Syria in case people have forgot. 90% of all Syrians are not part of the conflict and they don't want any side to rule anything anymore.

Last edited:
Also that clown is unaware of the fact that his own country are having the EXACT same policy as those that he accuse. Moreoever since when is Al-Assad the war criminal and mass-murderer (recognized as such by the UN) the "good side" here.
You are giving Syrian rebels weapons. We are not. You called for the US to attack Syria last year. We didn't. You are currently intervening in Syria. We are not. How is that "the exact same policy"?
Earlier you attacked us for overthrowing Saddam Hussein and now you're calling for the overthrow of Assad? The two are not so different in their actions. Could you be motivated by religious sectarianism by any chance?

You are giving Syrian rebels weapons. We are not. You called for the US to attack Syria. We didn't. How is that "the exact same policy"?
Earlier you attacked us for overthrowing Saddam Hussein and now you're calling for the overthrow of Assad? The two are not so different in their actions. Could you be motivated by religious sectarianism by any chance?

Is this a joke?:lol: Are you for real?

Your government and the entire West have been sanctioning the Al-Assad regime for decades and put that country on the "list of terror" or what the hell Bush Jr. called it yet now you are suddenly trying to portray yourself as a Al-Assad ally.:lol:

You are clueless. Right now while we speak the US and Qatar are training the Syrian opposition at a base in Qatar. And since the UK is a client state of the US we know that you have backed that as well just like your government also supports the removal of the Al-Assad. Anyway that's not the point here as this is a point I agree with and so do the governments of those countries that you are crying about. Aside from your own obviously.

You also messed up Iraq. Together with the US. Which created ISIS. Before 2003 there had been zero terrorist attacks in Iraq. Zero.

Yet you have the audacity to criticize the local powers.

Let's not even forget what happened some 100 years ago and afterwards.

In short it's hard for me to conclude anything else other than you being a ignorant two-faced clown.

You also helped create the Palestinian-Israeli conflict (in fact this is your legacy) and this conflict has given rise to most of the problems that you witness in the ME today and much of the Muslim world.

The ME would have been a much better place without your involvement. Just like it was for MILLENNIUMS before. Nothing to do with Islam, some sects or modern-day rulers. Everyone knows this including your own academics.

So in other words you don't keep a track on the nonsense that you are spreading on PDF?
OT.

I am just pointing your hypocrisy out. No love lost for the Palestinians (regardless of being Muslims, Christians or Atheists) and the Arabs but no problem with the Arab Jews that make up over 50% of all the world's Jews while the only difference between a Yemeni/Iraqi/Moroccan etc. Jew and Muslim Yemeni/Iraqi/Moroccan etc. one is their religion.
Oh, that's it! Easy. Repeat after me: "Jews are a people and Judaism is their religion." There, all done!

We've had this discussion before, right? If Muslim and Christian Arabs had accepted Jewish Arabs as fellow Arabs they wouldn't have kicked them out once the Turks and Brits departed. Instead - starting with Jordan in 1920 - they kicked the Jews out, the new Arab rulers seizing their property as gifts to cronies and to otherwise strengthen their own authority. Doing so usually violated one or more treaties in international law - but you don't care about that, do you? The Ottoman rulers did and not one but two Caliphs recognized the right of the Jews to their own state if and after the Empire fell. Because the middle east is made up of different nationalities, not just Arabs. Over 20% of Israel's population isn't Jewish - indeed, Israel just recognized Arameans as a separate nationality earlier this week.

What love should the world have for the Palestinian Arab "refugees", exactly? Their parents and grandparents (and sometimes great-grandparents) made a point of selling their land to Jews then attempting to murder the Jews to get it back. Just as THEIR grandparents in the nineteenth century welcomed Christian missionaries (who were out to convert Christians and Jews, not Muslims) only to murder them after they had harvested their first or second crop. That's why both Europeans and Americans sent gunboats to Palestine then.

There's only one sane conclusion: the Arabs who murdered and attempted to exterminate the Jews of Palestine were criminals. They had no claim on the Jews of Israel, having forfeited their civil and property rights in international law (British Mandate) by their murderous efforts. The Arab leaders who encouraged the revolt have some responsibility but it's primarily their own fault. And while their descendants may merit some pity for having been born in such a situation that pity stops at the point they decide to seek the genocidal ambitions of their parents and grandparents.

But weighing conflicting claims to justice isn't what Arabs are about, is it? Were you ever taught the history I just recounted in your school? Can you even repeat it to others without distortion?

I have nothing to be embarassed about, al-Hasani. But you do, don't you? Because you're advocating injustice and by doing so showing the world that Arabs - and by short extension Muslims - don't care about justice but about make-believe justice to serve their own interests.

Work to establish freedom of speech and debate in your own home, al-Hasani. Then you can be free to talk and use reason to reach moral judgments that may be worth something.

What's wrong with Erdoğan nowadays , I expected him to be a little smarter than this . He says men and women are not equal and now says Muslims are the victim of their success . He is too insecure to be the president of the most prosperous and powerful muslim nation .

OT.

Oh, that's it! Easy. Repeat after me: "Jews are a people and Judaism is their religion." There, all done!

We've had this discussion before, right? If Muslim and Christian Arabs had accepted Jewish Arabs as fellow Arabs they wouldn't have kicked them out once the Turks and Brits departed. Instead - starting with Jordan in 1920 - they kicked the Jews out, the new Arab rulers seizing their property as gifts to cronies and to otherwise strengthen their own authority. Doing so usually violated one or more treaties in international law - but you don't care about that, do you? The Ottoman rulers did and not one but two Caliphs recognized the right of the Jews to their own state if and after the Empire fell. Because the middle east is made up of different nationalities, not just Arabs. Over 20% of Israel's population isn't Jewish - indeed, Israel just recognized Arameans as a separate nationality earlier this week.

What love should the world have for the Palestinian Arab "refugees", exactly? Their parents and grandparents (and sometimes great-grandparents) made a point of selling their land to Jews then attempting to murder the Jews to get it back. Just as THEIR grandparents in the nineteenth century welcomed Christian missionaries (who were out to convert Christians and Jews, not Muslims) only to murder them after they had harvested their first or second crop. That's why both Europeans and Americans sent gunboats to Palestine then.

There's only one sane conclusion: the Arabs who murdered and attempted to exterminate the Jews of Palestine were criminals. They had no claim on the Jews of Israel, having forfeited their civil and property rights in international law (British Mandate) by their murderous efforts. The Arab leaders who encouraged the revolt have some responsibility but it's primarily their own fault. And while their descendants may merit some pity for having been born in such a situation that pity stops at the point they decide to seek the genocidal ambitions of their parents and grandparents.

But weighing conflicting claims to justice isn't what Arabs are about, is it? Were you ever taught the history I just recounted in your school? Can you even repeat it to others without distortion?

I have nothing to be embarassed about, al-Hasani. But you do, don't you? Because you're advocating injustice and by doing so showing the world that Arabs - and by short extension Muslims - don't care about justice but about make-believe justice to serve their own interests.

Work to establish freedom of speech and debate in your own home, al-Hasani. Then you can be free to talk and use reason to reach moral judgments that may be worth something.

It's not OT. It just shows that you are not aware of what you are writing and thus your very own obsession that I reacted on. You always have to include "Evil Arabs and Muslims" everywhere in your posts on PDF. It's getting tiring.

I am not going to discuss history with a person that is unwilling to accept the most common historical facts for what they are given our pasts discussions.

I am just saying that your views are similar to the radicals that you are so occupied with. I suggest that you should start in your own ranks. Among fellow Zionists and Orthodox Jews. You know those people that are the exact same mirror of the Hamas that you criticize. Those people that are hellbent on keeping this conflict alive.

Mind you I am not a Palestinian but I am still an Arab and what is going on in Palestine is injustice and I will back the Palestinian side. That does not mean that I have anything against Jews as a people or want the destruction of Israel. I do not.

In fact I have been criticized by this and for stating the fact that Arabs and Jews are historically cousins and have close historical ties. That does not mean that I love Jews though.

My problem is your likes which are carbon copies of those that you cry about among the Palestinians. That's why I sometimes think that you deserve each other.

I am not interested in that as the world is unfair and always was and Zionists like you and the West are the last people on this planet to accuse others of crimes in the past 600 years or giving speeches about morality.

Your European friends, I say this as partially European, apparently killed 5-6 million of you guys yet most Jews today kiss the hand of Europeans. All because they keep the same hands over your regime. It's blatantly clear by now that the West has no interest in solving any conflicts in the ME. In fact a volatile ME suits most of them it seems otherwise they would have solved the "Mother of All Conflicts".

You have always and will always be surrendered by Arabs. It's time for you to accept that and give Palestine their country and from there on relations will improve 100 fold and who knows maybe one day Arabs and Jews will create wonders together like we did in Al-Andalus and during the Abbasid Caliphate?

It's time for some of our retarded leaders to realize this.

Last edited:
It's not OT. It just shows that you are not aware of what you are writing and thus your very own obsession that I reacted on. You always have to include "Evil Arabs and Muslims" everywhere in your posts on PDF. It's getting tiring.

I am not going to discuss history with a person that is unwilling to accept the most common historical facts for what they are given our pasts discussions.

I am just saying that your views are similar to the radicals that you are so occupied with. I suggest that you should start in your own ranks. Among fellow Zionists and Orthodox Jews. You know those people that are the exact same mirror of the Hamas that you criticize. Those people that are hellbent on keeping this conflict alive.

Mind you I am not a Palestinian but I am still an Arab and what is going on in Palestine is injustice and I will back the Palestinian side. That does not mean that I have anything against Jews as a people or want the destruction of Israel. I do not.

In fact I have been criticized by this and for stating the fact that Arabs and Jews are historically cousins and have close historical ties. That does not mean that I love Jews though.

My problem is your likes which are carbon copies of those that you cry about among the Palestinians. That's why I sometimes think that you deserve each other.

I am not interested in that as the world is unfair and always was and Zionists like you and the West are the last people on this planet to accuse others of crimes in the past 600 years
Ignore him. He was blabbering the other day that most of Pakistan’s problems were down to not recognizing Israel and then started quoting the Old Testament to me. LOL

It's not OT. It just shows that you are not aware of what you are writing -
Of course I'm aware. I just don't make it a point to count as you've asked. You're raising a red herring as a distraction.

You always have to include "Evil Arabs and Muslims" everywhere in your posts on PDF. It's getting tiring.

Once, when [Caesar's] passion for administration flagged, he refused audience to a petitioning woman with the plea, "I haven't time." "Don't be emperor, then," she cried. He granted her a hearing. link

If you're "getting tired" of caring about justice then you have surrendered your claims to pursue justice.

Like I wrote, you're a slave to the existing convention of your culture.

I am just saying that your views are similar to the radicals that you are so occupied with. I suggest that you should start in your own ranks. Among fellow Zionists and Orthodox Jews. You know those people that are the exact same mirror of the Hamas that you criticize. Those people that are hellbent on keeping this conflict alive...My problem is your likes which are carbon copies of those that you cry about -
You're probably aware on the intellectual level that this is utter nonsense but don't want to admit it publicly, both for emotional and cultural reasons.

...what is going on in Palestine is injustice and I will back the Palestinian side. That does not mean that I have anything against Jews as a people or want the destruction of Israel. I do not.
What have you done, personally, to combat rampant Jew-hatred in your culture? Nothing? Then you're condoning it.

This I understand.

I am not interested in that as the world is unfair and always was and Zionists like you and the West are the last people on this planet to accuse others of crimes in the past 600 years or giving speeches about morality.
Actually, we should be the first, shouldn't we? Who knows more about how to wage war humanely than Israel? Who gives even putative enemies access to its justice system other than Israel? Which nationality refuses to erase peaceful others from its midst? The Jews.

Israel is much of the good that Mohammed promised Muslims would be but without the attendant evils, is that not so?

Your European friends, I say this as partially European, apparently killed 5-6 million of you guys yet most Jews today kiss the hand of Europeans....It's blatantly clear by now that the West has no interest in solving any conflicts in the ME. In fact a volatile ME suits most of them it seems otherwise they would have solved the "Mother of All Conflicts".
I also see most Europeans as cynical exploiters and promoters of Jewish suffering. You might want to try to get your hands on The Forgotten Ally, written by Pierre von Passen in 1943, when he especially blames the Brits for setting up the middle east this way. The Brits wanted to preserve as much of their empire as they could and feared a middle east led by Jewish brains and powered by Arab manpower as an industrial competitor.

You have always and will always be surrendered by Arabs. It's time for you to accept that and give Palestine their country and from there on relations will improve 100 fold -
The current line of Palestinian Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza and their apologists is that there will be peace between Jews and Arabs when the Jews are all dead. I do not consider this a 100-fold improvement..

...and who knows maybe one day Arabs and Jews will create wonders together like we did in Al-Andalus and during the Abbasid Caliphate?
Oh, al-Hasani, the Arabs have to give so much more before they merit this.

i think these words are very important everybody should read again

1-They look like friends, but they want us dead, they like seeing our children die. How long will we stand that fact?”
2-foreigners love oil, gold, diamonds, and the cheap labor force of the Islamic world. They like the conflicts, fights and quarrels of the islamic world
3-The only condition to overcome the crisis in the Islamic world is unity, solidarity and alliance. Believe me, we can resolve every problem as long as we are united. Islamic countries, which have developed economically recently, have been experiencing the biggest humanitarian and political crisis in their history simultaneously,”

Ok,i can agree with "they like the money part",which is obviously true , but "they like seeing our children dead"? wtf ?....Does he think that Westerners get high on dead Iraqi,Syrian children ?...Geez,Erdogan being a drama queen again,he really needs to shut up sometimes.In the end he talks about his NATO allies like they're some kind of demons laughing when a child gets killed.

He is absolutely right. Only our unity and strenght can disuade attack. OIC needs muslims united. Erdogan knows that the west does not like us. But the west does give certain benefits which can only be understood by democracies. My genuine hope is that Pakistan and the middle east moves towards democracy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom