What's new

Foreign Ministry Remarks on Indian Prime Minister Modi Attending Activities in Disputed Area

Really ??
Ever will be?
Last time when I checked we are still a developing nation and world fastest growing economy.

Just wait until they dick around with their GDP figures as well. Of course you'd grow faster since your GDP/capita is lower even than Vietnam's ...

Yes, they will always be richer than you. Maybe if you're nicer to people who look like them they will be happier to trade.

You are in my list of uneducated Indians like Manvan,Indrani,Sreekumar etc. who believe in super advanced ancient India.Suffice to say,interacting with you is a waste of my time and I have no wish to entertain you further.

A good educated moron in here like a frog in well teaching us about education.You think entire Arunachal people like you.
I wont .Otherwise AP would have been become an independent long time ago.

A good educated moron in here like a frog in well teaching us about education.You think entire Arunachal people like you.
I wont .Otherwise AP would have been become an independent long time ago.

I guess India loved 270 years of British rule, and just suddenly changed their minds. Maybe because the Queen got fat.

Just wait until they dick around with their GDP figures as well. Of course you'd grow faster since your GDP/capita is lower even than Vietnam's ...

Yes, they will always be richer than you. Maybe if you're nicer to people who look like them they will be happier to trade.

So what ?
We have 50 crores middle class and 20 crores rich people in here .What about that ?Even common men like me have an annual income 5+ lakhs .Enough for us in my country .
So cut the crap.Thisis just a beginning.

I guess India loved 270 years of British rule, and just suddenly changed their minds. Maybe because the Queen got fat.

Way better than the slavery by Russians ,European power by opium and also Japan with their Nanking episode.

I hope so as well,my friend.

Tibet in China we'll develop even under communist compare to south Tibet suffer greatly from the Indian side, India under democracy for 60 yrs still under developing country borderline a fail state, be part of India bring no prosperity to anyone without any economy development.

So what ?
We have 50 crores middle class and 20 crores rich people in here .What about that ?Even common men like me have an annual income 5+ lakhs .Enough for us in my country .
So cut the crap.Thisis just a beginning.

They're still richer than you.

Way better than the slavery by Russians ,European power by opium and also Japan with their Nanking episode.

Millions of your people starved to death when the Europeans clear cut fields to grow opium. That was the real crime, barely anyone in China was addicted to opium - sorry to say. Some races have more self control than others.

India under the British had some of the worst death rates in world history.

Millions of your people starved to death when the Europeans clear cut fields to grow opium. That was the real crime, barely anyone in China was addicted to opium - sorry to say. Some races have more self control than others.

Hindu welcomed the British colonized the region which end the Muslim reign in the continent.

Tibet in China we'll develop even under communist compare to south Tibet suffer greatly from the Indian side, India under democracy for 60 yrs still under developing country borderline a fail state, be part of India bring no prosperity to anyone without any economy development.
True.But then Indians themselves are quite poor.

You are in my list of uneducated Indians like Manvan,Indrani,Sreekumar etc. who believe in super advanced ancient India.Suffice to say,interacting with you is a waste of my time and I have no wish to entertain you further.
Lol,you are also on the top of my list of false flaggers and traitors:lol:.So the feeling is mutual,i guess:cheers:.No wonder why other Arunachalis like Volcano despise you for your stupidity:wave:!!

Lol,you are also on the top of my list of false flaggers and traitors:lol:.So the feeling is mutual,i guess:cheers:.No wonder why other Arunachalis like Volcano despise you for your stupidity:wave:!!

He from south Tibet and shame to be an Indian, he don't want to be part of Indian at all. South Tibet still a dispute territory, soon south Tibet will reunite with Tibet.

So what ?
We are a big nation .If we got aper capita income like that of small SCS nation .We would over come even the US .
For us that is enough .More than enough in our nation.

Does it change any reality ?
I dont think so.Europeans unleashed one of most sophisticated attack against considering that time.They knew they cant defeat us militarily after 1857.So they unleashed idealogical invasion.But even after all of this we still follow our own culture and life style.Still our patriotism and nationalism is at peak.Even in this democratic set up.That is the only thing that make nervous to China.That is the only thing that makes USA stronger even further.It was Emperor Ashoka that united us for the first time.Then we faced several type of invasion both from British and also Central Asians.
You can say whatever you want about British rule .In here and we can also say a lot of Chinese in here .How they tortured by foreigners ?But I dont interested because it would become off topic.
But reality is India is here .And will grow continously.China could attack us in 1962 when we are in AP.But now their protest is reduced to just some comments from Foreign Spikesperson .Why ?
There is a guy @Abotani in here .We also have people like that in other parts in India .Does it change any reality ?
China also have people like that in PRC .Does it create any problem for them ?No.
Only thing China can do now is protest statement like that .
Because they know,we jlknow and the entire world knows taking on India will be an end to China even at the current levels.In future they will even think twice before they make comments like this .Because that is what we called as the might is right.

He from south Tibet and shame to be an Indian, he don't want to be part of Indian at all. South Tibet still a dispute territory, soon south Tibet will reunite with Tibet.

Lol :lol:
Then. come and get it.

So what ?
We are a big nation .If we got aper capita income like that of small SCS nation .We would over come even the US .
For us that is enough .More than enough in our nation.

Does it change any reality ?
I dont think so.Europeans unleashed one of most sophisticated attack against considering that time.They knew they cant defeat us militarily after 1857.So they unleashed idealogical invasion.But even after all of this we still follow our own culture and life style.Still our patriotism and nationalism is at peak.Even in this democratic set up.That is the only thing that make nervous to China.That is the only thing that makes USA stronger even further.It was Emperor Ashoka that united us for the first time.Then we faced several type of invasion both from British and also Central Asians.
You can say whatever you want about British rule .In here and we can also say a lot of Chinese in here .How they tortured by foreigners ?But I dont interested because it would become off topic.
But reality is India is here .And will grow continously.China could attack us in 1962 when we are in AP.But now their protest is reduced to just some comments from Foreign Spikesperson .Why ?
There is a guy @Abotani in here .We also have people like that in other parts in India .Does it change any reality ?
China also have people like that in PRC .Does it create any problem for them ?No.
Only thing China can do now is protest statement like that .
Because they know,we jlknow and the entire world knows taking on India will be an end to China even at the current levels.In future they will even think twice before they make comments like this .Because that is what we called as the might is right.

China fought over the territory, China can fight over territory if China want to.

Lol :lol:
Then. come and get it.

China did come in 1962, what make you think China won't come again in the future? China government already declare South Tibet not belong to India.

China fought over the territory, China can fight over territory if China want to.
China did come in 1962, what make you think China won't come again in the future? China government already declare South Tibet not belong to India.
Like you did with Japan over senkaku island. Lot of military presence in arunanchal . and it will increase with statements like this .

Back
Top Bottom