What's new

Foreign funded NGO's stalling development; causing annual loss of growth of 3% :IB

hdi is no scam,no.
u just don't know what it is.
we are just in a very very bad state

Nope. Per year only 75,000 students graduate from some college or earn their PhD in USA, while in India every year 5 million graduate from colleges. Now most people everywhere in the world are not doing any better than USA. Given we do have a large population and a large number of poor people too, you can manipulate statistics any which way to show any reality.

Every year the so called low HDI group from India who live in Gulf countries remit 15 billion dollars to India.

i am doing both right now

LOL. No wonder your judgement is clouded.

agreed ... but we must not forget majority of Indians don't have disposable income .. when a doctors sends them round and round these poor guys sometimes take loan for treatment. there has to be a fine line there

lol,,,man a doctor needs to make money.
if the salary is too less(which actually is).............nothing will change.

an engineer without even studying properly for 4 years gets a job earning 40,000 per month whereas after doing mbbs+internship for 51/2 years only 25000 after working 12-14 hours.

then u need to give another entrance exam for md and then after clearing that(1,00000 doctors sit.................about 12000 get selected) they have work for another 3 years,clear exams and then earn about 70,000-80,000 per month.

in west doctors are no -1 earners when they have 10 times less competition than indians are subjected too.

and to tell u the truth we have the lowest doctors/patients ratio in the world.
and incidentally the seats are almost same for last 20 years

Nope. Per year only 75,000 students graduate from some college or earn their PhD in USA, while in India every year 5 million graduate from colleges. Now most people everywhere in the world are not doing any better than USA. Given we do have a large population and a large number of poor people too, you can manipulate statistics any which way to show any reality.

Every year the so called low HDI group from India who live in Gulf countries remit 15 billion dollars to India.

LOL. No wonder your judgement is clouded.

dude first find out what hdi actually is.
i don't want to spar with someone who dosen't know what he is saying

lol,,,man a doctor needs to make money.
if the salary is too less(which actually is).............nothing will change.

an engineer without even studying properly for 4 years gets a job earning 40,000 per month whereas after doing mbbs+internship for 51/2 years only 25000 after working 12-14 hours.

then u need to give another entrance exam for md and then after clearing that(1,00000 doctors sit.................about 12000 get selected) they have work for another 3 years,clear exams and then earn about 70,000-80,000 per month.

in west doctors are no -1 earners when they have 10 times less competition than indians are subjected too.

and to tell u the truth we have the lowest doctors/patients ratio in the world.
and incidentally the seats are almost same for last 20 years

agreed. you cant compare eng to doctor (engineers these days get a job of 2.3-3 lakhs per annum) while engineers earn from companies .. doctors earn from patients. the sham i am talking here is about hospitals and how they over charge

PS : i run a hospital as a trustee ... no it inside out and have taken steps :p
As for seat by gods grace by 2016 our trust would add 100 seats for mbbs

dude first find out what hdi actually is.
i don't want to spar with someone who dosen't know what he is saying

The Human Development Index (HDI) is a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income indices used to rank countries into four tiers of human development. It was created by the Pakistani economist Mahbub ul Haq and the Indian economist Amartya Sen in 1990[1] and was published by the United Nations Development Programme.[2]

Now you can either be a person that goes by what Amartya Sen developed or be a person who chooses to use common sense.
India has the biggest pool of educated and skilled people in the world next only to China. Now you are free to continue to think that a clerk in office is more useful and productive than an efficient farmer or skilled worker.

Life expectancy is low in India compared to that in the West, but then again given our huge population, we are not all the far behind.

What about income indices? Truth of the matter is also that a whole lot of Indians are much much wealthier than a whole lot of Westerners.

agreed. you cant compare eng to doctor (engineers these days get a job of 2.3-3 lakhs per annum) while engineers earn from companies .. doctors earn from patients. the sham i am talking here is about hospitals and how they over charge

PS : i run a hospital as a trustee ... no it inside out and have taken steps :p
As for seat by gods grace by 2016 our trust would add 100 seats for mbbs

thats the problem
mbbs doctor seats are already enough,,about 45000 per year.
problem is the md/ms which are just 12000 per year,,,so if mbbs keeps increasing it will put more pressure on the md/ms entrance exams...................

in usa the ratio is reverse........u are free to check if i am lying or not.

thats the problem
mbbs doctor seats are already enough,,about 45000 per year.
problem is the md/ms which are just 12000 per year,,,so if mbbs keeps increasing it will put more pressure on the md/ms entrance exams...................

in usa the ratio is reverse........u are free to check if i am lying or not.
do get your point. But then AIIMS have to make the changes.
Again ...hospitals over charging patients and misguiding them cannot be looked with a blind eye

The Human Development Index (HDI) is a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income indices used to rank countries into four tiers of human development. It was created by the Pakistani economist Mahbub ul Haq and the Indian economist Amartya Sen in 1990[1] and was published by the United Nations Development Programme.[2]

Now you can either be a person that goes by what Amartya Sen developed or be a person who chooses to use common sense.
India has the biggest pool of educated and skilleotd people in the world next only to China. Now you are free to continue to think that a clerk in office is more useful and productive than an efficient farmer or skilled worker.

Life expectancy is low in India compared to that in the West, but then again given our huge population, we are not all the far behind.

What about income indices? Truth of the matter is also that a whole lot of Indians are much much wealthier than a whole lot of Westerners.

u need serious medication.
but let me tell u one thing.....................nothing short of surgery will work on u

do get your point. But then AIIMS have to make the changes.
Again ...hospitals over charging patients and misguiding them cannot be looked with a blind eye

i am talking about fundamental problem of demand vs supply.
till the bottleneck dosen't clears it won't change a bit.

and we need medical insurance asap,,,,,,treatments are getting costly day by day,,,its not exactly doctor's fault when half the patients can't even pay properly.
that would change everything

u need serious medication.
but let me tell u one thing.....................nothing short of surgery will work on u

Doctor heal thyself first and do not self-medicate.

Doctor heal thyself first and do not self-medicate.

at least i know what medicine to take.
but as i said u need urgent surgery.....................preferably a frontal lobectomy

and we need medical insurance asap,,,,,,treatments are getting costly day by day,,,its not exactly doctor's fault when half the patients can't even pay properly.
that would change everything

Sir .. i fondly remember ..a dialysis cost was Rs. 300-500 with doctor and patient fee, and the hospital was charging 3500, when we took over we bought it down to 800. Again its intentions that matter

Hospitals are ripping of people .. them make these poor guys do tests that have no connection with their treatments ... this is where my problem lies.

As for medical insurance i am strongly against it. It gives hospital a free run to charge money. Look at NHS in UK and Canada ... they are the best examples of how public health system should be followed

Sir .. i fondly remember ..a dialysis cost was Rs. 300-500 with doctor and patient fee, and the hospital was charging 3500, when we took over we bought it down to 800. Again its intentions that matter

Hospitals are ripping of people .. them make these poor guys do tests that have no connection with their treatments ... this is where my problem lies.

As for medical insurance i am strongly against it. It gives hospital a free run to charge money. Look at NHS in UK and Canada ... they are the best examples of how public health system should be followed

u are wrong buddy...........there is no alternative to medical insurance.
how many people can undergo a contrast mri or a multi slice ct in india??
how many can even afford rabies vaccination with their own pocket money??

there is no alternative in this regard and its gonna come up in a big way.
sure insurance has its own problems but by and large its a far better system than paying from ur own pocket

u are wrong buddy...........there is no alternative to medical insurance.
how many people can undergo a contrast mri or a multi slice ct in india??
how many can even afford rabies vaccination with their own pocket money??

I am a student here is Uk buddy, MRI , cancer treatment name it .. its free ... me not being a UK national i get my treatment free .... Money is collected via taxation which is the best medical support system in the world.

If you want insurance company and medi-claim .. remember 3 years back Indian medical companies have stopped cashless claims because doctors/hospital over-charged by around 30-60% when it came to medical insurance.

If you want to implement that ... look at US ... medical policy are around $20,000-30,000 a year for a family of 2 and is sponsored 50%-100% by the company where your work. People who don't have a corporate job cannot afford them.

I am a student here is Uk buddy, MRI , cancer treatment name it .. its free ... me not being a UK national i get my treatment free .... Money is collected via taxation which is the best medical support system in the world.

If you want insurance company and medi-claim .. remember 3 years back Indian medical companies have stopped cashless claims because doctors/hospital over-charged by around 30-60% when it came to medical insurance.

If you want to implement that ... look at US ... medical policy are around $20,000-30,000 a year for a family of 2 and is sponsored 50%-100% by the company where your work. People who don't have a corporate job cannot afford them.

we are not uk,,,our salaries are far far less.
thats why we cannot do what uk is doing.

the highlighted aspect can be dealt with some rules and regulations

we are not uk,,,our salaries are far far less.
thats why we cannot do what uk is doing.

the highlighted aspect can be dealt with some rules and regulations
sir taxes can be generated by indirect taxation ... you yourself said our salaries are not high ... so who will pay for insurance ... clearly companies won't

at least i know what medicine to take.
but as i said u need urgent surgery.....................preferably a frontal lobectomy

Hmm, how many years did you take to complete your MBBS? Considering how awful you are at diagnosis, I wonder if the Indian govt should consider you fit to practice medicine seeing such a threat you are to public health and life.

Time we overhauled the entire system.

Back
Top Bottom