What's new

Foreign funded NGO's stalling development; causing annual loss of growth of 3% :IB

Hmm, how many years did you take to complete your MBBS? Considering how awful you are at diagnosis, I wonder if the Indian govt should consider you fit to practice medicine seeing such a threat you are to public health and life.

Time we overhauled the entire system.
i have cleared pg dude,,,,try harder next time.
as for u i need not even compare my qualifications with u,,,,,,needless to say u are not much qualified

sir taxes can be generated by indirect taxation ... you yourself said our salaries are not high ... so who will pay for insurance ... clearly companies won't

it will be same as any other insurance.
u pay the premium each year and then when u are sick,,,the company pays.

there is no other way,,,,u cannot afford cancer treatment or costly scans on ur own,,,not even higher middle class like from which i belong can do that

i have cleared pg dude,,,,try harder next time.
as for u i need not even compare my qualifications with u,,,,,,needless to say u are not much qualified

No I am not trying to match my qualifications with a mad man. Given the amount of frustrations you show and your awful reasonings, I dare say you do not run a very successful practice.

No I am not trying to match my qualifications with a mad man. Given the amount of frustrations you show and your awful reasonings, I dare say you do not run a very successful practice.

ya sure,,,tells a man who dosen't even understand hdi.
quit ur rants and study something,one day u may become something.

what are u??
studying philosophy at jnu??

or u are just a dropout?

it will be same as any other insurance.
u pay the premium each year and then when u are sick,,,the company pays.

there is no other way,,,,u cannot afford cancer treatment or costly scans on ur own,,,not even higher middle class like from which i belong can do that

Premiums would rise, and would be out of reach of normal persons. Premiums these days are a joke itself .. coverage of 3-4 lakhs and max of 12 lakhs.

Imagine if medicines and general checkups being covered by medical insurance. Again .. a pool of insurance companies need to be created with a fund manager and investing these funds to generate excess money to cover the cost. Not as easy as said in a economy that is reeling.

But the concern of rising premium cannot be ignored ... country like US could not control it hence 40-45% of its populations are without medical cover.

Now .. tax products by 1%-2% .. generate a fund and sponsor hospitals (government hospitals) rest can be done by medical insurance .. let people decide if they want to go to govt hospitals or private one's

ya sure,,,tells a man who dosen't even understand hdi.
quit ur rants and study something,one day u may become something.

what are u??
studying philosophy at jnu??

or u are just a dropout?

Yeah sure says a man with absolutely no originality of thought. Monkey sees, monkey does. Copy and paste everything USA did and consider yourself a genius. Moron.

Premiums would rise, and would be out of reach of normal persons. Premiums these days are a joke itself .. coverage of 3-4 lakhs and max of 12 lakhs.

Imagine if medicines and general checkups being covered by medical insurance. Again .. a pool of insurance companies need to be created with a fund manager and investing these funds to generate excess money to cover the cost. Not as easy as said in a economy that is reeling.

But the concern of rising premium cannot be ignored ... country like US could not control it hence 40-45% of its populations are without medical cover.

Now .. tax products by 1%-2% .. generate a fund and sponsor hospitals (government hospitals) rest can be done by medical insurance .. let people decide if they want to go to govt hospitals or private one's

at least 50-60 percent of their population is covered,right.
ours maybe 5-6% at best

Yeah sure says a man with absolutely no originality of thought. Monkey sees, monkey does. Copy and paste everything USA did and consider yourself a genius. Moron.

yup u have cleared all doubts,,,u have never cleared a good competitive exam and never gone to a good college to know whats right and whats wrong.

keep harping on ur original indigenous bullshit.no one cares for a stupid man like u

I don't whole much about NGO's do in India. if they are some bad ones, get rid of them.. I know of many that come out and provide medical help, provide water pumps ....feed the poor etc.

So all I would have to say about this is ... don't have the attitude of throwing the baby out with the bathwater . have stricter controls ...but not all NGO's are equal.

at least 50-60 percent of their population is covered,right.
ours maybe 5-6% at best
Sir those are company sponsored insurances , 3/4th of them get insurance from their organization and 1/4th are entrepreneurs who can afford them. Again US is a rich country ... my best guess is less then 10% of Indians will be covered under this system.
The process of over charging of medicines are treatment costs are a concern to.

Compare that to NHS, where entire population gets free medical services.

So i say India should adopt both NHS and Medical insurance. We can get a wide spread coverage.

yup u have cleared all doubts,,,u have never cleared a good competitive exam and never gone to a good college to know whats right and whats wrong.
keep harping on ur original indigenous bullshit.no one cares for a stupid man like u

LOL. Yeah mugging up a lot of junk info and regurgitating it is what you have done all your life. No wonder you suck at common sense and reasoning. What was it again that you did? PG in anatomy?

LOL. Yeah mugging up a lot of junk info and regurgitating it is what you have done all your life. No wonder you suck at common sense and reasoning. What was it again that you did? PG in anatomy?

medicine...........so sad for u lowlife.
are u a nurse btw??
maybe a clerk??
a commerce student from a shitty college is entirely plausible

Sir those are company sponsored insurances , 3/4th of them get insurance from their organization and 1/4th are entrepreneurs who can afford them. Again US is a rich country ... my best guess is less then 10% of Indians will be covered under this system.

So i say India should adopt both NHS and Medical insurance. We can get a wide spread coverage.

What we have here is a gora wanna be who wants to sit in his cabin, see 2 patients in a day may be, but do a whole lot of paper work and charge a ton from the insurance companies.

ya we must choose one system or the other,,,deep study of pro and cons is indeed required on this topic.

we have harshwardhan as the health minister,an ent surgeon himself,chances are there will be some improvements in this sector soon

What we have here is a gora wanna be who wants to sit in his cabin, see 2 patients in a day may be, but do a whole lot of paper work and charge a ton from the insurance companies.

what we have here is a stupid college dropout who dares to challenge the fdi and says we are richer than a lot of western countries.

unskilled people like u are dragging this country down,,,,thats really sad

so u didn't tell me??
what do u do??

are u a jhoolawalla from jnu/du??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
the epitome of success in india:omghaha::omghaha:

medicine...........so sad for u lowlife.
are u a nurse btw??
maybe a clerk??
a commerce student from a shitty college is entirely plausible

Nope, I am not a nurse nor a clerk nor a student of commerce. It would not matter anyways because all your education has not helped you be a human yet.

Nope, I am not a nurse nor a clerk nor a student of commerce. It would not matter anyways because all your education has not helped you be a human yet.

its clear by all means u haven't done much in ur life than making stupid allegations on a forum,,,,btw u may be an awesome human being

just uneducated:taz:

The NAC experiment of the UPA failed miserably thanks to those jholawallahs. Activists are like extremists, they are radical and mostly impractical in their thought process, they can be good critics, but don't offer any solution. These foreign funded NGOs must go.

Back
Top Bottom