What's new

Foreign funded NGO's stalling development; causing annual loss of growth of 3% :IB

yes i am with u on this issue completely,,,this will be a good implementation.
cities are far too dirty,,,,something needs to be done asap.

but again as u said,,,political will is the problem

I am not against Mining ... frankly i am businessman myself ... i have seen mines very closely as my sister owns few mines in AP and orissa ... i have problem with the way these mines are abandoned after they are enviable/uneconomical atleast a few lakhs should be spend to make it green again ... the amount isnt alot compared to the profit minted.

The laborers working and residing in the near by area the worst affected ... all slugs are released into the nearest water sources and these poor villagers are forced to drink the dirty water ... imagine seeing dead fishes floating on the ponds. These are fews things which should be avoided by all costs guys .. how can we be so naive .. we are not the only once that own this planet

I am not against Mining ... frankly i am businessman myself ... i have seen mines very closely as my sister owns few mines in AP and orissa ... i have problem with the way these mines are abandoned after they are enviable/uneconomical atleast a few lakhs should be spend to make it green again ... the amount isnt alot compared to the profit minted.

The laborers working and residing in the near by area the worst affected ... all slugs are released into the nearest water sources and these poor villagers are forced to drink the dirty water ... imagine seeing dead fishes floating on the ponds. These are fews things which should be avoided by all costs guys .. how can we be so naive .. we are not the only once that own this planet

yes hose issues need to be ironed out,,,,,this last decade was a complete failure.
hopefully we will see some progress on this front under modi

And sirjee it requires fermentation for weeks for optimum methane production + You would need to have massive containers to contain that much waste + efficiency of Biogas production is very low.

On 10 day fermentation methane produced by a Kg of wet waste would be 50 litre. 7000 Kg of waste would produce 350000 litres which is 350 cubic meters.So gas produced per day 117 meter cube or 4131.82 cubic feet .

http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-8544/BAE-1762web.pdf

This amount of gas could generate 4131.82 X127 = 54737 KWh of Power ie 54 MW.

How much coal, natural gas, or petroleum is used to generate a kilowatthour of electricity? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Compare it with a nuclear power plant which could produce 5000MW standalone.

I am not saying that generating power from waste is not important. I am just saying that power from unconventional sources could not replace those with conventional ones and we would require Nuclear and thermal power plants in near future and protests like those against kudamkulum are simply anti development protests.

controlled experiments have shows same can be done within 3 days http://www.aessweb.com/pdf-files/789-797.pdf

Again sir, these aren't alone about power generation .. its cleaning up ... power generation is just a advantage ... they maynot power the entire city ... they will give you excess power .. that could light up a suburb ... the mathane would reach the atmosphere by lying in the dump yard too ... why not make a practical use of it ?

Sir btw ... have you watched Satyamev Jayate's 2-3rd episode on solid waste management ... we have quite experienced people sir ... they have converted plastic waste into roads ... pitty we don't use them

@he-man @anonymus
watch this

Turning plastic waste into functional roads, the story of two brothers | Innovation |

Plastic Waste Used in Road Construction in India | Earth & Environment | Science | Epoch Times

controlled experiments have shows same can be done within 3 days http://www.aessweb.com/pdf-files/789-797.pdf

Again sir, these aren't alone about power generation .. its cleaning up ... power generation is just a advantage ... they maynot power the entire city ... they will give you excess power .. that could light up a suburb ... the mathane would reach the atmosphere by lying in the dump yard too ... why not make a practical use of it ?

Was saying same thing. While Renewable sources could support conventional power it could not supplant it. Everyone knows this and people who oppose setting up of Nuclear or thermal power are doing it on cue from their fund providers rather than genuine concern.

Sir btw ... have you watched Satyamev Jayate's 2-3rd episode on solid waste management ... we have quite experienced people sir ... they have converted plastic waste into roads ... pitty we don't use them

Aamir khan is a pompous retard. I do not watch his shows filled with Rahul level analaysis. Seen one show on generic drugs last year and came to know that it is just NGO propaganda.

@he-man @anonymus
watch this

Turning plastic waste into functional roads, the story of two brothers | Innovation |

Plastic Waste Used in Road Construction in India | Earth & Environment | Science | Epoch Times

i am aware of these developments and i think the waste management idea is particularly implementable and it will be a dood thing to to certainly.

Aamir khan is a pompous retard. I do not watch his shows filled with Rahul level analaysis. Seen one show on generic drugs last year and came to know that it is just NGO propaganda.

Not a big fan of him too sir ... but his latest show for waste management and police reforms are a must watch for Indians .. no NGO involved have a peek at them

all said .. Modi is cleaning up Ganga .. for religious group it is cleaning up their place of worship .. but hey environment wins too .. clean water .. win-win situation for all :D

Not a big fan of him too sir ... but his latest show for waste management and police reforms are a must watch for Indians .. no NGO involved have a peek at them

all said .. Modi is cleaning up Ganga .. for religious group it is cleaning up their place of worship .. but hey environment wins too .. clean water .. win-win situation for all :D

i became anti aamir khan the day i saw his episode on doctors.

smug bastard

i became anti aamir khan the day i saw his episode on doctors.

smug bastard
haha yes .. but that documentary wasn't 100% wrong ... there are some starling truth about it.

In this Police reform episode ... there were Ex-digs and IPS officers who were present ... safe to watch :p
and waste management episode gives an insight about the geniuses we have ... pure hidden talent .. waiting to get a chance

haha yes .. but that documentary wasn't 100% wrong ... there are some starling truth about it.

In this Police reform episode ... there were Ex-digs and IPS officers who were present ... safe to watch :p
and waste management episode gives an insight about the geniuses we have ... pure hidden talent .. waiting to get a chance

the only problem was he dosen't know how much a doctor needs to study................if he knew he would commit suicide

Everyone knows this and people who oppose setting up of Nuclear or thermal power are doing it on cue from their fund providers rather than genuine concern.

NGO's concern isnt a problem ... its the people .. sir the people residing along the power plant have concerns ... I use to live in mumbai next to BARC and during 1999 we were shit scared. Its purely a concern of a father who fears for his childs health

its the priority of government to address their concern not through authority but through a more mutual and friendly approach. the team govt's send to convince these locals are total insensitive ... i think they should have another arm in the govt that actually provides better people to govt contact

the only problem was he dosen't know how much a doctor needs to study................if he knew he would commit suicide
leave alone the study .. even if he's a topped that doesn't guarantee him a medical seat.
But doctor/pharmacist/MRI and X-ray guys/pathologist/drug company unity must be broken ... majority of them work on commission bases with each other

how can we cut our emissions when we rank just 134 on hdi in the world??
when we have max poor in the world??

That HDI thing is a big big scam. Majority of our people are skilled in some vocation or other. They are carpenters, masons, builders, business people, entrepreneurs, farmers, traders, stuff that actually adds and improves on the economy, but according to our govt unless one sits in office and becomes a paper pusher one is not skilled enough.

NGO's concern isnt a problem ... its the people .. sir the people residing along the power plant have concerns ... I use to live in mumbai next to BARC and during 1999 we were shit scared. Its purely a concern of a father who fears for his childs health

its the priority of government to address their concern not through authority but through a more mutual and friendly approach. the team govt's send to convince these locals are total insensitive ... i think they should have another arm in the govt that actually provides better people to govt contact

leave alone the study .. even if he's a topped that doesn't guarantee him a medical seat.
But doctor/pharmacist/MRI and X-ray guys/pathologist/drug company unity must be broken ... majority of them work on commission bases with each other

there is no option,,,,u start earning after studying for at least 9 years.
at least.

and the study is not like engineering(lol)............unless seats are increased and salaries rise showing that doctors are top of the line people,this will continue.

It's a pity that even most Indians believe whatever thats coming out of a western source as gospel truth.. They only cry foul when the shoes is on thier foot, INGO's survive on third world misery.. It is in thier interest to have suffering, violence and poverty in the world.. Thier funding and political motives are attained though instability.. The HR organizations is a mega billion dollar industry

As you mentioned my country suffered nearly 3 decades partly due to these leeches, Your acknowledgment is indeed rare but welcome

You are welcome. I do wish Indians use their internet connection to do more research and less of **** surfing.

That HDI thing is a big big scam. Majority of our people are skilled in some vocation or other. They are carpenters, masons, builders, business people, entrepreneurs, farmers, traders, stuff that actually adds and improves on the economy, but according to our govt unless one sits in office and becomes a paper pusher one is not skilled enough.

hdi is no scam,no.
u just don't know what it is.

we are just in a very very bad state

You are welcome. I do wish Indians use their internet connection to do more research and less of **** surfing.

i am doing both right now:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

there is no option,,,,u start earning after studying for at least 9 years.
at least.

and the study is not like engineering(lol)............unless seats are increased and salaries rise showing that doctors are top of the line people,this will continue.
agreed ... but we must not forget majority of Indians don't have disposable income .. when a doctors sends them round and round these poor guys sometimes take loan for treatment. there has to be a fine line there

Back
Top Bottom