What's new

Foreign components in India's ALH (Dhruv)

firstly, your command of the english language isnt what you think it is and your critical reasoning is even worse.

and secondly, do you mean this list?

Top 100 People with High IQ @ Dago7.Com

because I hate to break it to you sunshine, Indians arent on that list either.

and lastly, because you are slow I will tell you what my post meant in easy to understand format. the people at bharat rakshak have nothing to do with the IQ of Indians in general. I hope to dear God you understand that simple concept. If a bunch of idiots get together their intelligence is not representant of the intelligence of their ethnic background. And since I had to explain this simple and obvious concept to you, I hazard a guess that you belong at that website too.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Actor Austria 135

Lol what?

Mate, if you are somehow questioning the intelligence of Indian people, you are barking up the completely wrong tree.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Actor Austria 135

Lol what?

Mate, if you are somehow questioning the intelligence of Indian people, you are barking up the completely wrong tree.

I am sorry, WHAT?!?

I know your command is english language is better than "LCA Tejas" because he is probably studying in Russia or something. So is this a attempt at blatent dishonesty?

How did my post in ANY WAY, question the intelligence of the Indian people as a whole??

p.s. Arnold is the governor presiding over the 7th largest economy in the world. and you used the expression "barking up the wrong tree," wrongly.

firstly, your command of the english language isnt what you think it is and your critical reasoning is even worse.

and secondly, do you mean this list?

Top 100 People with High IQ @ Dago7.Com

because I hate to break it to you sunshine, Indians arent on that list either.

and lastly, because you are slow I will tell you what my post meant in easy to understand format. the people at bharat rakshak have nothing to do with the IQ of Indians in general. I hope to dear God you understand that simple concept. If a bunch of idiots get together their intelligence is not representant of the intelligence of their ethnic background. And since I had to explain this simple and obvious concept to you, I hazard a guess that you belong at that website too.

So u come to say that only in bharat rakshak there are monkeys, there are Pakistanis in that forum and that I understand, but there are more of you here, why dont you understand that simple concept...

And about tha IQ. U provided a link with IQ of individual persons, If we had no better understaning than You, we would not have been developed more than you.... We are not in the list of failed nations which your favourate BBC also says

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan 'is a top failed state'

There are many ways to insult a country, if you do, we would do the same..

And Iam no good at literature , But Anyone who can read and understand basic English would never say what you described...

So u come to say that only in bharat rakshak there are monkeys, there are Pakistanis in that forum and that I understand, but there are more of you here, why dont you understand that simple concept...

And about tha IQ. U provided a link with IQ of individual persons, If we had no better understaning that You, we would have been developed more than you.... We are not in the list of failed nations which your favourate BBC also says

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan 'is a top failed state'

There are many ways to insult a country, if you do, we would do the same..

And Iam no good at literature , But Anyone who can read and understand basic English would never say what you described...

You are flying all over the place like the plane that you are named after. Try flying in a straight line.

First you brought something about IQs and now you are talking about bharat-rakshak and you say BBC is my favorite source and Pakistan is in the top 10 failed states list.

All the while the thread is about Dhruv.

You are chucking red herrings out there hoping we all forget that BBC said that Dhruv is BK117 and start talking about some other thing.

You are flying all over the place like the plane that you are named after. Try flying in a straight line.

First you brought something about IQs and now you are talking about bharat-rakshak and you say BBC is my favorite source and Pakistan is in the top 10 failed states list.

All the while the thread is about Dhruv.

You are chucking red herrings out there hoping we all forget that BBC said that Dhruv is BK117 and start talking about some other thing.

If this thread was about Dhruv, u wouldnt have brought in IQ, you wouldnt have Made monkeys run on this thread. U started everything, and You say I started.... well, Do u deny what BBC says or accept, tell me that?

I am sorry, WHAT?!?

I know your command is english language is better than "LCA Tejas" because he is probably studying in Russia or something. So is this a attempt at blatent dishonesty?

How did my post in ANY WAY, question the intelligence of the Indian people as a whole??

p.s. Arnold is the governor presiding over the 7th largest economy in the world. and you used the expression "barking up the wrong tree," wrongly.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is an actor, he got voted into politics, this says nothing for his intelligence. Millions of people have an IQ higher than 135.

I have used the phrase correctly.

- "Wrongly" isn't a word.

- You put LCA Tejas's name in quotation marks, this is incorrect as you are not quoting him.

- You have used two question marks, this is also incorrect.

- You should have capitalised the letter 'e' in "english language".

- "I know your command is english language is better than "LCA Tejas". This makes no sense.

Please tell me why the heck are you even on this forum? All I have seen you do is spam and spew anti-Pakistani bullshit. Why not go register with bharat-rakhshak. you will fit right in with rest of that gang of low iq monkies.

Oh my.

If this thread was about Dhruv, u wouldnt have brought in IQ, you wouldnt have Made monkeys run on this thread. U started everything, and You say I started.... well, Do u deny what BBC says or accept, tell me that?

How did I start anything? I wasnt the one who started talking about IQs of Pakistanis or Indians, YOU DID THAT.

The whole conversation of this thread is about Dhruv. and in all honesty everyone already knows its the BK117. I am not even saying anything that should be controversial. I expected you and others to respond by saying, "Yea, we know its the BK 117, SO WHAT?"

How did I start anything? I wasnt the one who started talking about IQs of Pakistanis or Indians, YOU DID THAT.

The whole conversation of this thread is about Dhruv. and in all honesty everyone already knows its the BK117. I am not even saying anything that should be controversial. I expected you and others to respond by saying, "Yea, we know its the BK 117, SO WHAT?"

Really so sweet you are, let me quote your first post....

THE VERY FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD GIVES THE BBC LINK.

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | 'Threat' to EU-Burma embargo

Not only that, this is the second time of me replying and letting you know its the BBC reporting this.

Please tell me why the heck are you even on this forum? All I have seen you do is spam and spew anti-Pakistani bullshit. Why not go register with bharat-rakhshak. you will fit right in with rest of that gang of low iq monkies.

- "Wrongly" isn't a word.

Yes it is, you illiterate door knob.

Wrongly - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

- You put LCA Tejas's name in quotation marks, this is incorrect as you are not quoting him.

- "I know your command is english language is better than "LCA Tejas". This makes no sense.

If you had the ability to construct a thought which stayed with you for a period longer than the time it took you to write that second sentence, you might have understood why I needed to quote "LCA Tejas."

OH MY, indeed.

We already said that it has been designed by the same people who did Bk-117... and DHRUV can be said as an upgraded, but We were the one requested for the patent, if u know what patent means, u wouldnt call it BK 117 again...

Yes and it says nothing about your IQ or Indian IQ or Pakistani IQ.

you are simply clamping onto the word "IQ."

What do u mean by, "Why not go register with bharat-rakhshak. you will fit right in with rest of that gang of low iq monkies." which u said? Doesnt that sound appealing??? Not to u, because u are not an Indian, but I found it appealing and I responded...

We already said that it has been designed by the same people who did Bk-117... and DHRUV can be said as an upgraded, but We were the one requested for the patent, if u know what patent means, u wouldnt call it BK 117 again...

Then You and I agree, so what are you even arguing about??

Back
Top Bottom