What's new

Foreign components in India's ALH (Dhruv)

What do u mean by, "Why not go register with bharat-rakhshak. you will fit right in with rest of that gang of low iq monkies." which u said? Doesnt that sound appealing??? Not to u, because u are not an Indian, but I found it appealing and I responded...

Because Iluang is being deceptive and dishonest.

He continues to argue with me over something for which I have repeatedly provided evidence to the contrary and what You, I and other Indian contributors already agree upon regarding Dhruv. And just now he was saying that I questioned the IQ of all Indians ...... WTF, WHERE??? just show me where I said anything of that regard.

What I said about bharat-rakshak didnt include any statement about Indians. What I am wondering is why you would take personal insult to a comment about an internet website.

Because Iluang is being deceptive and dishonest.

He continues to argue with me over something for which I have repeatedly provided evidence to the contrary and what You, I and other Indian contributors already agree upon regarding Dhruv. And just now he was saying that I questioned the IQ of all Indians ...... WTF, WHERE??? just show me where I said anything of that regard.

What I said about bharat-rakshak didnt include any statement about Indians. What I am wondering is why you would take personal insult to a comment about an internet website.

bharat rakshak is a forum, it dosent run by itself,there are people debating, and when ur statement says something about the IQ of the monkeys in bharat rakshak, It is Like insulting that forum and People in it....

And If Iluang says something why not direct him to chinese forum, why Bharat rakshak???

I am all for it. and to be honest, we have already beaten this topic to death.

Not being ready to accept other member's statement is not discussion. You've got to understand and research.

There is difference between Dhruv and BK-117 and you are not ready to accept it.

According to your logic, F-18 = copy of Su 27, both have wings lol.

There is a reason they both look alike. ie they were designed with support from designers of MBB who designed BK117.

Compare their specs and judge for yourself. Don't ask me to spoon feed you now.

bharat rakshak is a forum, it dosent run by itself,there are people debating, and when ur statement says something about the IQ of the monkeys in bharat rakshak, It is Like insulting that forum and People in it....

And If Iluang says something why not direct him to chinese forum, why Bharat rakshak???

this is completely off topic but ill reply anyways,

From your post, it is YOU who is equating bharat-rakshak to yourself and to all Indians. I am not. Yes, I insulted that forum because I hate it. I really do. Ive been to that forum and I hate it.

The reason I suggested Ilhuang go to BK was because he was being dishonest about an Indian product, and if he doesnt want to see the reality, then it is only obvious that I suggest a place that I think would be more receptive of his dishonest arguments.

this is completely off topic but ill reply anyways,

From your post, it is YOU who is equating bharat-rakshak to yourself and to all Indians. I am not. Yes, I insulted that forum because I hate it. I really do. Ive been to that forum and I hate it.

The reason I suggested Ilhuang go to BK was because he was being dishonest about an Indian product, and if he doesnt want to see the reality, then it is only obvious that I suggest a place that I think would be more receptive of his dishonest arguments.

Then Is there anything wrong in me bashing you, so finally u did accept that u started it, thats all I wanted... As simple as that.

Yes it is, you illiterate door knob.

Wrongly - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

If you had the ability to construct a thought which stayed with you for a period longer than the time it took you to write that second sentence, you might have understood why I needed to quote "LCA Tejas."

OH MY, indeed.

Oh my, my oh my.

Sorry, I take it back. Wrongly is a word that can be used in certain circumstances. You cannot however use it like, 'You spelt the word wrongly'. That is NOT proper English. The word to use is incorrectly.

However it can be used in a sentence 'He was wrongly accused of murder'.

Oh my, my oh my.

Sorry, I take it back. Wrongly is a word that can be used in certain circumstances. You cannot however use it like, 'You spelt the word wrongly'. That is NOT proper English. The word to use is incorrectly.

However it can be used in a sentence 'He was wrongly accused of murder'.

You did not know it was a word, and yet you would like to tell us how to use it properly?

well, atleast you had no objections to me calling you a door knob.

You did not know it was a word, and yet you would like to tell us how to use it properly?

well, atleast you had no objections to me calling you a door knob.

I have never used the word wrongly, my teachers have always said not to use it, therefore I assumed that wrongly wasn't a word. I admit my mistake in that, however you still failed in using a word you knew about properly.

I have never used the word wrongly, my teachers have always said not to use it, therefore I assumed that wrongly wasn't a word. I admit my mistake in that, however you still failed in using a word you knew about properly.

says who? the person who thought it wasnt even a word?

change the name of this thread to foreign components in English's sentence.

can we all go back to the topic please??/

086fa7162a3d169666a6dac82b3ee3ee.jpg

b555294744cff5ca26e4942a28fd36aa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom