What's new

"Forced to hang my head in shame": Former Navy chief writes open letter to President Mukherjee, PM M

Now this is what we call "PREACHING by ELATE CLASS".

Again SORRY TO SAY "HYPOCRITES".

You may have some other meaning of "DEMOCRACY". And I can understand that!

Who is the 'we'? And you got Hippocrates right, but Elate is still Elate.

The meaning of democracy is not spouting inanities just because you have the right to express your views.
It is the creation of administrative systems by popular consideration, rather than by the elite oligarchies.

You obviously do not know the difference between free speech and democracy.

Obviously they are not. Everyone is entitled to their views, concerns or insecurities. Being a navy chief doesn't make him immune to any biases or agenda.

Simplistic.

At that level of command, the sort of childish behaviour you are hinting at is largely eliminated. It is a tough service, and it is tough to get where he did.

First, get close to where he got, do a little of what he did, and then sit in judgement. A little less supercilious behaviour and writing would be in order.

Tu quoque?

Do you mean Gen. V. K. Singh? V. P. Singh was Defence Minister, then Prime Minister briefly.

Thank You Sir for the correction of Typo. I meant Gen (Retd) V.K Singh the former Army Chief who stirred a controversy recently through his remarks about recent burning of Dalit Children.

Sir we are disucssing as per thread topic if you feel you can open threads on above mentioned sources i will post my views but posting off topic links to counter score sure not a TTA standards but its called trolling.
@Slav Defence

Thank You Sir for the correction of Typo. I meant Gen (Retd) V.K Singh the former Army Chief who stirred a controversy recently through his remarks about recent burning of Dalit Children.

I used to admire him at one time. That was some time ago.

Though each lost life is always precious but i am delighted to see that as compared to 2014 the list has gone quite short. And India is a large country so if i start to narrate such incidents in India then worriedly they are on higher side as compared to 2014.
PS: Rather I would say its not at all worrisome or concern for me but it should be for common Indian.Again non of my concern as we already are the victims ourselves.

Simplistic.

At that level of command, the sort of childish behaviour you are hinting at is largely eliminated. It is a tough service, and it is tough to get where he did.
So? That does not excuse the baseless points he makes. The Chief has made a sharp turn into politics. And his politics is what people have a problem with. His views are not Holy just because he has served the Indian Armed Forces. At the same time, my views against his does not belittle his contribution to the country. The two are mutually exclusive. Also does not excuse the shots you are taking from his shoulder. In this thread, it is you and you alone who is assigning adjectives to others, calling people names and what not. Kindly drop this superior attitude. Here you are no professor, nor are you an ex- civil service gentleman. With respect for your age alone, I request you, please reform the way you respond to people. Because otherwise topics go haywire and get filled with responses to you in particular. Defeats the purpose of having an open discussion.

Like this one of mine. :(

A rare conscientious indian. It is a shame such people are a rarity and invalid in fascist and fanatic india. You will see swarms of indian brainless mosquitos will throng this thread and try everything to shoot him down.

You do understand where is he coming from, right ? The person to whom @MilSpec was replying to ? And his ulterior motive ? I don't think @MilSpec was wrong there.

I do understand where both were coming from. And what I have to add, that I left out in the interest of brevity, is that two wrongs don't make a right.

Who is the 'we'? And you got Hippocrates right, but Elate is still Elate.

The meaning of democracy is not spouting inanities just because you have the right to express your views.
It is the creation of administrative systems by popular consideration, rather than by the elite oligarchies.

You obviously do not know the difference between free speech and democracy.

You mean to say Democracy can be without Free Speech???

And "Free Speech" is sole prerogative of ELATE CLASS OF SOME BLACK EUROPEANS???? Who any time can give negative marking or facilitate Ban on some remarks which they consider blasphemy .

So? That does not excuse the baseless points he makes. The Chief has made a sharp turn into politics. And his politics is what people have a problem with. His views are not Holy just because he has served the Indian Armed Forces. At the same time, my views against his does not belittle his contribution to the country. The two are mutually exclusive. Also does not excuse the shots you are taking from his shoulder. In this thread, it is you and you alone who is assigning adjectives to others, calling people names and what not. Kindly drop this superior attitude. Here you are no professor, nor are you an ex- civil service gentleman. With respect for your age alone, I request you, please reform the way you respond to people. Because otherwise topics go haywire and get filled with responses to you in particular. Defeats the purpose of having an open discussion.

Like this one of mine. :(
Actually your views should not be welcome at any forum in the civilised world. But india has fallen out of civilisation after electing a terrorist to be head of govt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom