What's new

"Forced to hang my head in shame": Former Navy chief writes open letter to President Mukherjee, PM M

Since you will not recognise a fact until it kicks you in the face, that negative rating was for your despicable diversion of the topic by pretending that the council of Ministers was the target of my comment. The target was the Hindutvavadis on this forum, led by you.
You are trying to divert the topic by posting here. Keep your answers to the GHQ where I have quoted your rating please. The 'rabid dog' remark was (I believe) aimed at the Indian leadership. You had the option of politely letting me know that it was not. Instead you called me 'cretin' in a previous thread and now you follow it up with more abuses.

As usual, charity begins at home. Start by being orderly yourself. I couldn't care a hang what Jaitley said, I would rather look at what you say and do on this forum. This is relevant, that is not.
Which is why you call Indians having a view other than yours as cretins and rabid dogs at worst and 'plain wrong' at best? You are apparently far more intolerant than I am. :)

That Madarchod Indrajit Gupta has given me negative rating. Buddhe be khudka post dekha hai kabhi, umar ke saath sathiya gaya lagta hai :lol:
Let's not use expletives. They are a luxury for a selected few here. :(

India represents a unique blend of peoples and cultures which have evolved over 5000 plus years in a constantly changing and dynamic process.
Would the dear general elaborate this "constantly changing and dynamic process"
I would really like to know how "peaceful" and "secular" this process was.

Thats totally irrelevant,,are u trying to question the credentials of a man who was indian navy chief??
My point is we are moving towards a totally intolerant society and u very well know what i mean.Due to our respective religions we have no problem on a personal level and infact should feel superior in this atmosphere.

Did you stand up for General V.K.Singh when his name was being dragged through dirt by the Congressi scamsters?

Oh wait he is a Sanghi, so obviously his credentials are irrelevant to begin with.

When Asked to Our Secular Flag Bearer Professor would he prefer to live in majority Muslim State or Majority Hindu state. He immediately answered "HINDU MAJORITY".

Why this Secular Bacon selecting "HINDU MAJORITY"??? Because he knows, in "MUSLIM MAJORITY" he will be forced to "CONVERT as DEVOUT MUSLIM" on views "WHICH WILL BE LABELED AS - MAJORITY HATE SPEECH".

Yet he knows he will be praised for his "MAJORITY HATE SPEECH" in "HINDU MAJORITY".

WHAT A HIPPOCRATES.

I never had saw him Appreciating Majority for giving him to space for his verbal _________ (fill in the blank, this is to avoid from getting BANNED for attacking a SECULAR).

If i may ask Sir, is Pakistan too partly responsible for the sudden change in the Indian mindset?
I ask this because when Zia incorporated the Wahbi Ideology, it was because we wanted to teach Soviets a lesson over their role in 71, Its like they say when you think of getting revenge dig two graves one for them and for yourself. Is India going down the same route? The sole idea of punishing Pakistan is that much deep rooted within the Indian general populace that they would vote anyone in even if it destroys the very fabric of the Indian society in general?
No Bro....people have just had enough..... Everyday in and out hindu's bad dont use water don't use fireworks ... don't have arranged marriages, don't control your own temples don't open schools .... etc etc.
Well Enough is Enough..... WTF anyone waltz in and either insults hindus or kills them ... or cleanses them out from a region (kashmir) or hacks them on the streeets (Kerala and WB) or "teaches" them tolerance at the same time slaughtering millions (West).
F**K this general and his whole clique

When Asked to Our Secular Flag Bearer Professor would he prefer to live in majority Muslim State or Majority Hindu state. He immediately answered "HINDU MAJORITY".

Why this Secular Bacon selecting "HINDU MAJORITY"??? Because he knows, in "MUSLIM MAJORITY" he will be forced to "CONVERT as DEVOUT MUSLIM" on views "WHICH WILL BE LABELED AS - MAJORITY HATE SPEECH".

Yet he knows he will be praised for his "MAJORITY HATE SPEECH" in "HINDU MAJORITY".

WHAT A HIPPOCRATES.

I never had saw him Appreciating Majority for giving him to space for his verbal _________ (fill in the blank, this is to avoid from getting BANNED for attacking a SECULAR).

Hippocrates? We get all sorts these days.

@Joe Shearer How much of all of THIS is wheat and how much is chaff?

What is required in present circumstances is reason and not rhetoric, I am afraid the shrill voices constantly crying wolf don't serve anyone's purpose except the wolves.

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer How much of all of THIS is wheat and how much is chaff?

What is required in present circumstances is reason and not rhetoric, I am afraid the shrill voices constantly crying wolf is doesn't serve anyone's purpose except the wolves.

I didn't understand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom