What's new

Forced Conversions of Hindu Girls

Aye, but we make no apologies!

The thing is, Muslims are بت شکن or "Idol Breakers" by inheritance. 'See an idol, break an idol' was our motto since the inception of Islam. Khana-e-Kaba was filled to the brim with idols and the Prophet broke all of 'em personally!

And that's why it took us mere 8 years to break away from the Subcontinent and make our own separate land, hehe! Something Hindus couldn't accomplish in 4 centuries, give or take a few years! We are "incompatible" with idolistic faiths, no matter how some 'apologists' here would like to twist this fact around.

After all, you can't expect a guy who eats a certain animal to live with another guy who actively worships the said animal.

That's just crazy talk! I mean we have an entire festival centered around slaughtering cows! Yeesh.

P.S Forced conversions are Haram. Do a Google research before blaming us of anything!
We know all those things. There is no apologies being made. in India hindus kill muslims for beef, but muslims also kill hindus for saying unpalatable things about Muhammad. so in that sense I have no doubt that this dealt as per law.
Good on the break aways - so you guys have climbed down from ruling India for 1000 years to taking away some crumbs in the form of Punjab and Sind. If you are happy so are we. After all you are just misguided we. Mini me - you complete me..

Last edited:
Ghar wapsi sounds awfully secular. Killing Muslims for eating beef sounds secular. Attacking Muslims while they are on pilgrimage is the pinnacle of secularism. Save your self-righteousness for your shit hole country and take it easy on the gao muttar.
When you resort to personal insults you have already been pwned.
Ghar wapsi is the reverse of conversion. so things are secular in India.
Hindus have killed recently for eating beef, but muslims have also been killing for saying things about that Mohd. for decades. so things are becoming secular in India.
I don't know which pilgrimage going Muslims were attacked but since you have the ears on ground please let me know. Even then, Muslims also killed pilgrims in Godhra. so things are secular in India.
I don't know why you are behaving like what Mr Sharif called dehati aurat

Aye, but we make no apologies!

The thing is, Muslims are بت شکن or "Idol Breakers" by inheritance. 'See an idol, break an idol' was our motto since the inception of Islam.
Khana-e-Kaba was filled to the brim with idols and the Prophet broke all of 'em personally!

And that's why it took us mere 8 years to break away from the Hindu ruled Subcontinent and make our own separate land, hehe! Something Hindus couldn't accomplish in 4 centuries, give or take a few years! We are "incompatible" with idolistic faiths, no matter how some 'apologists' here would like to twist this fact around.

After all, you can't expect a guy who eats a certain animal to live with another guy who actively worships the said animal.

That's just crazy talk! I mean we have an entire festival centered around slaughtering cows! Yeesh.

P.S Forced conversions are Haram. Do a Google research before blaming us of anything!
If you people take pride is disrespecting other's faiths.

Then you people should not cry about Islamophobia, or people burning your Koran or making caricatures of your prophet.

If you people take pride is disrespecting other's faiths.

Then you people should not cry about Islamophobia, or people burning your Koran or making caricatures of your prophet.
this has been going around in circles. they will say "we are like that only". they will finally say that We can bad mouth you but if you do the same we will decapitate you. That's the kind of people we are dealing with in India and overseas. No point. Deal with it.

How long is our society going to keep silent about this? Also very interested as to where the progressive PPP is.

Aurat March absent as usual too.

This is a national embarrassment.

Just close your eyes and feign ignorance like you've been doing for past 70 years. That's the only thing your "society" is capable of!

so you guys have climbed down from ruling India for 1000 years to taking away some crumbs in the form of Punjab and Sind.

Yet you cry day and night about this "crumb" of a country, heh! Why cry over a bunch of crumbs in the name of "Akhand Bharat?"

So obsessed with us, you come crawling to our forums to peddle your agenda, trying hard to push the Muslim-Hindu "sem2sem" narrative.

Am I wrong, boy?!

The thing is, people have always tried to mock Islam, be it Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists. It's hardly anything new or exciting, yet people keep pretending it to be!

I know Islamic history and it isn't all roses and rainbows. We have endured Crusades. I've heard of the things the so called "Knights" did to Muslims women and children.

Burning Qurans and making drawing of our Prophet is the least they can do, heh! Obviously, they can't attack us directly, so now they're limited to cowardly mockery.

Attack us if you dare, I say!

Yet you cry day and night about this "crumb" of a country, heh! Why crying over a bunch of crumbs in the name of "Akhand Bharat?"

So obsessed with us, you come crawling to our forums to peddle your agenda, trying hard to push the Muslim-Hindu "sem2sem" narrative.

Am I wrong, boy?!
what is ours is ours. Have every right to claim it. You think that taking loans and not giving it back is your right.. mmhmm.. world don't work that way.
The thing is, people have always tried to mock Islam, be it Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists. It's hardly anything new or exciting, yet people keep pretending it to be!

I know Islamic history and it isn't all roses and rainbows. We have endured Crusades. I've heard of the things the so called "Knights" did to Muslims women and children.

Burning Qurans and making drawing of our Prophet is the least they can do, heh! Obviously, they can't attack us directly, so now they're limited to cowardly mockery.

No one need to attack you. Teh followers of islam have mocked and destroyed Hindu belief for a 1000 years and it continues today.

Yet you cry day and night about this "crumb" of a country, heh! Why crying over a bunch of crumbs in the name of "Akhand Bharat?"

Am I wrong, boy?!

Yet you cry day and night about this "crumb" of a country, heh! Why cry over a bunch of crumbs in the name of "Akhand Bharat?"

Am I wrong, boy?!

Who the hell is scared of you. You have been at receiving end of world's fury for past 3 decades.

How many Muslim countries have been invaded, bombed, pacified in since 1990s

Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Somalia, Chechnya to name a few.

Your intolerance towards other religions and your inability to assimilate with rest of the world, plays a big part where you are now.
Or why people relate your religion with terrorism or why your ex Prime Minister has to go to UN and cry about Islamophobia.

This thread lk smelling like cow dung

Such a heartbreaking thread is being hijacked by Pajeets
Sad

Identifying the issue is the first step towards correction. Irrespective of what religion you follow, never forget the golden rule:

Don’t do something to others that you don’t want others to do to you.

Yeah because you’ve been to Pakistan, right chuttiye..?
As said, nothing unusual.
It is happening from since very long.

If it were such a huge issue why is it that Pakistani Muslims are the ones shedding light on such cases?

Not everybody on earth is a 60 iq bharatoad.

So, 1000 girls per year for 75 years (75k total) is how Pakistan's hindu population got shrinked? according to your hutiya friend below? not pogrom like you have? just 1000 young girls per year? not even men, but girls.

yes, this is how the population of hindus have dwindled

Back
Top Bottom