What's new

For the naive and self-blinded....

Now, how do you want to deal with this guy in the picture?

1. Do nothing.

2. Lynch him to death.

3. Arrest him, book him as per the applicable laws and build a strong case against him, get a conviction from the court quickly, and throw him into jail.

If you ask me, I would dislike the 2nd option as much as I would dislike the first option, I would prefer the third option every time, and I want our systems to be as robust and free of politics to ensure the third option every time to each culprit.

What do you want?
You are a communal Hindutvadi. 67% of your choices are Islamophobic. :mad:
I will go with choice - 3. Lock kar diya jay :D
This is something for your eyes only - I am ok with any view provided they don't act 'holier than thou'.

I blame it on the self proclaimed secular parties, BECAUSE they aren't secular and give actual secularists like me a bad name.

As for the VHP, the less said the better, the same applies to Bajrang Dal and their ilk.

Savarkar-esque nationalism that has NO PLACE FOR ANY RELIGION AS SUCH is the need of the hour. Let the weak clutch on to god. Keep your religion in your mosques and temples, on the street you have none, one code of conduct and one code of law.

And the dream ends. :(
I did not expect this from you. Casteist politics is the harbinger of a bright future for India, not a progressive and prosperous one. You seem also to be infected by what a learned gentleman here calls as 'Namonia'. Get well soon :(

Last edited:
You are a communal Hindutvadi. 67% of your choices are Islamophobic. :mad:
I will go with choice - 3. Lock kar diya jay :D
This is something for you eyes only - I am ok with any view provided they don't act 'holier than thou'.

I did not expect this from you. Casteist politics is the harbinger of a bright future for India, not a progressive and prosperous one. You seem also to be infected by what a learned gentleman here calls as 'Namonia'. Get well soon :(

Actually my "dream" has nothing to do with Modi or what the intellectuals talk of. I am referring to Kemalist style solution, load them in boats and send them out to see, then sink the boats and watch them drown. Who are "they"? Anyone who refuses to submit to the superiority of the constitution and the deified personification of the land over their religions, scriptures and identities. No more melting pot, diversity yada yada, you're Indian and if you preface that identity or follow it up with ANY other identifying statement BAM you're dead. :taz: I am a closet Fascist after all.

Actually my "dream" has nothing to do with Modi or what the intellectuals talk of. I am referring to Kemalist style solution, load them in boats and send them out to see, then sink the boats and watch them drown. Who are "they"? Anyone who refuses to submit to the superiority of the constitution and the deified personification of the land over their religions, scriptures and identities. No more melting pot, diversity yada yada, you're Indian and if you preface that identity or follow it up with ANY other identifying statement BAM you're dead. :taz: I am a closet Fascist after all.
Super. :enjoy: I'm in. :D

Cursed Nolan!
christopher-nolan.jpg

You are a communal Hindutvadi. 67% of your choices are Islamophobic.
I will go with choice - 3. Lock kar diya jay

This is something for you eyes only - I am ok with any view provided they don't act 'holier than thou'.

What do you mean? :angry: My view, and only my view is 'holier than thou'. :pissed:

On topic- Why should we build our nation on the basis of any kind of communalism or on the basis of any religion? Constitution should be supreme, and rule of law should be the norm. It is a difficult path and will take time to achieve fully, but we should at least aspire to achieve that. Countering communalism with communalism will lead us nowhere.

We should not follow the example of "Loha lohe ko katta hai", rather we should follow the example of diamond cutting through the glass, let's cut through the cheap smoke glass of communal secular politics with the diamond of true secularism and rule of law. :D
(My original lines, copyright protected.:angry:)

Certainly Mrs. Gandhi is the first person to talk about Bharatiyata. She did cry after the Batla House encounter.
And even then, predictably, the Indian courts called the fake encounter genuine and vindicated an innocent terrorist.
Hindu-ness is alarming because of the term 'Hindu'. Any other ness is fine and welcome.
Hindus have the right to stay in India provided they give up being Hindus or align with Hindu centric parties. Hindu opinion should never guide the nation.

You want Hindus to give up being Hindus if they wish to stay in India !!!

This is the most preposterous line I have read in a long time .

This is never going to happen, the rest will have to adjust. All what is being done is within the constitution.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom