What's new

For "Samsung" fanbois......

GSMArena's reviews are usually very good, but their versus comparisons used to favour BB and Apple. Now they favour Samsung and Apple over others.

how on earth in Versus comparison they can favor anybody , they just put anything there is . it's up to you decide .

how on earth in Versus comparison they can favor anybody , they just put anything there is . it's up to you decide .

How do you know that a picture they put there for comparison was indeed taken by the camera of the fone?

he was using Jelly bean but now the touch screen is not working and its black, i dont know how to solve.

I didn't see the phone but if it's actually sudden death problem . but sudden death is not the touch screen won't work anymore in sudden death your phone is working then it turn off and never turn on . and the only thing you can do send it to samsung so they can replace the mother board , but if your phone is not dead yet you can flash one of these firmware
Any with packaged XXELKC or newer Kernel (Providing Kernel hasn't been replaced) (i9300)*
HydRx-D v2.2.1r1 (i9300 TW) or newer
CM 10.1 Nightly 20130109 (i9300 AOSP) or newer
Tamasek's Unofficial CM10.1 v32 (i9300 AOSP) or newer
ReVolt JB Nightly 20130111 (i9300 AOSP) or newer

These kernels include the update 7 fixes. If you are rooted with a custom Kernel that is older than (or doesn't match) the versions below, you are not considered "safe"

Perseus Alpha31+ (i9300 TW) or newer
Boeffla 2.6 Alpha1 (i9300 TW or newer
Speedmod K2-5 Test 1 )i9300 TW) or newer
Yank555.lu 3.0a (i9300 TW) or newer
Siyah 1.8.7 (i9300 TW & AOSP) or newer
Yank555.lu 1.4 (i9300 AOSP) or newer
Adam Kernel

Custom Recoveries:
Since the recovery uses a kernel too, to be "safe", the recovery's kernel must also be fixed.

PhilZ Touch 4.00-b04 (i9300)
Siyah 6.0.1.4 (Siyah Kernel users only)
TWRP 2.3.3.1
CF-auto-root (stock recovery supplied with this)

How do you know that a picture they put there for comparison was indeed taken by the camera of the fone?

how do you know it not taken with the camera of the mentioned phones , GSMArena is one of the must reputable sources in mobile world

I am using S3 and it's sound quality cant even be compared with that of Sony Walkman app ...its way below average, but on webistes they praise it like there is nothing like it.In reality HTC with beats engine is indeed the best. Do you know that many of these websites quote forged statistics to favour bigger brands like Samsung and Apple? Especially gsmarena and phonearena.
that Beats Engine is nothing but a sound profile that they charge 100$ for
you can flash ACID Sound Engine v5.0 on your phone of Boeffla Sound and it will be lot better than beats and it is for free

how do you know it not taken with the camera of the mentioned phones , GSMArena is one of the must reputable sources in mobile world
I know because I use these fones my self too, but when in the hands of the "experts" from these websites they are superduper in all aspects.....Even the comments on these websites seem to reiterate my stance.......ever noticed how people hurl abuses at them in the comment sections for trying to mislead masses.

But above all S3 doesnt even charge. Even 3 members on defence.pk have admitted that they are facing problems with S3.......S3 may have bigger screen but it has low pixel count. My point was to prove that Exynos in S3 is inferior to many....which has been proven. The subjective rendering is quite meaningless in this regard.

The S3 don't have less pixel it have less pixel density but its still dens enough to be considered a Retina display and it means you only can distinguish the difference if you are a Hamster as human Eye is not enough to see the difference
and it's not need proving that after one year here will be faster chips. but about inferiority , no Exynos 4412 is not inferior , It just clocked lower in s3 , but still that chip have faster GPU than the one in HTC One x+ also it have embedded modem while that tegra 3 don't have that modem and it is based on a better and newer node (32nm vs 40nm) also it need less power than the Tegra one

that Beats Engine is nothing but a sound profile that they charge 100$ for
you can flash ACID Sound Engine v5.0 on your phone of Boeffla Sound and it will be lot better than beats and it is for free

Works on rooted devices only.

I know because I use these fones my self too, but when in the hands of the "experts" from these websites they are superduper in all aspects.....Even the comments on these websites seem to reiterate my stance.......ever noticed how people hurl abuses at them in the comment sections for trying to mislead masses.

people like to hurl abuse when the site say something they don't like . just look the trolls in Turkish , Indian or Pakistan section of PDF

PS. I prefer to root my phone but keep that 100$ in my pocket

The S3 don't have less pixel it have less pixel density but its still dens enough to be considered a Retina display and it means you only can distinguish the difference if you are a Hamster as human Eye is not enough to see the difference
and it's not need proving that after one year here will be faster chips. but about inferiority , no Exynos 4412 is not inferior , It just clocked lower in s3 , but still that chip have faster GPU than the one in HTC One x+ also it have embedded modem while that tegra 3 don't have that modem and it is based on a better and newer node (32nm vs 40nm) also it need less power than the Tegra one

Number of pixels per inch is what defines the pixel density,so more or less its the same thing. Devices having higher pixel density display larger images with better viewing angles.....not to mention the images look shockingingly real and crispier...previously I was using Sony xperia S and there was day and night difference between its display and that of S3. S3 is no match for retina display either which has 326ppi, but Sony had taken the game too an all new level with 342ppi and that screen was such a treat to watch.

people like to hurl abuse when the site say something they don't like . just look the trolls in Turkish , Indian or Pakistan section of PDF

PS. I prefer to root my phone but keep that 100$ in my pocket

100 $ if you buy dr dre headphone, any good headphone cost you the same. I have used galaxy device and hated the sound it offers.

The speaker of galaxy are loader snd have better noise .
And look at the fixit links I sent in my previous posts . Htc phones are pretty much unfixable even for professionals.

I don't say anything about picture quality as its a matter of personal taste. And I think Samsung has a very good record of updating their phones firmware . As a matter of fact I think a little better than HTC specially in older devices

Buddy uni body aluminium not gonna break if you drop it from your hand, it would not even flex. if you break the glass it will cost you dear no matter you are using Samsung, apple or HTC, it comes with digitizer glued and good luck trying to ifixit.

Also if I am not wrong s3 is yet to see 4.2 update. all oems are same when it comes to updating in regular intervals.

100 $ if you buy dr dre headphone, any good headphone cost you the same. I have used galaxy device and hated the sound it offers.

Buddy uni body aluminium not gonna break if you drop it from your hand, it would not even flex. if you break the glass it will cost you dear no matter you are using Samsung, apple or HTC, it comes with digitizer glued and good luck trying to ifixit.
Ifixit is not you yourself fixing the device , it's about fixing it by professionals
and the also a plastic body won't break by falling its the the glass that break and you can fix it far better and easier in samsung devices also its not all about glass you can't change battery in unibody as a matter of fact you cant fix anything on those devices even if it's a faulty camera or USB Port or a single button . with unibody you can't do anything

and no 100$ is for profile the headphone cost you around 60$ extra have you asked why HTC can;t make money from its phone ? its because of Gimmicks like dr. Dre

Also if I am not wrong s3 is yet to see 4.2 update. all oems are same when it comes to updating in regular intervals.

there is a leaked 4.2.1 firmware (Still to buggy for my taste) that show Samsung is working on it and I don't think outside the nexus any phone get 4.2 firmware

Ifixit is not you yourself fixing the device , it's about fixing it by professionals
and the also a plastic body won't break by falling its the the glass that break and you can fix it far better and easier in samsung devices also its not all about glass you can't change battery in unibody as a matter of fact you cant fix anything on those devices even if it's a faulty camera or USB Port or a single button . with unibody you can't do anything

and no 100$ is for profile the headphone cost you around 60$ extra have you asked why HTC can;t make money from its phone ? its because of Gimmicks like dr. Dre

there is a leaked 4.2.1 firmware (Still to buggy for my taste) that show Samsung is working on it and I don't think outside the nexus any phone get 4.2 firmware

I don't really understand this issue with uni body mobile. If people don't have any compulsion against ultra books, then what's wrong with unibody phones. I have used unibody before and didn't face any issue with it.

Also if you are suggesting htc charge 100$ just beats software, then you are totally wrong.

i dunno why people wanna be the fansboys or pawns of these freaking money sucking conglomerates,

they always think about their rates and interests etc

they want to make as much money as possible

:omghaha: Don't use smartphones then I can get you a BB 9700/9780

Back
Top Bottom