What's new

For "Samsung" fanbois......

cricketrulez

Reaction score
Samsung targets LG in $45 million suit, claims corporate image 'tarnished' by fridge advertisements
Samsung targets LG in $45 million suit, claims corporate image 'tarnished' by fridge advertisements

Samsung's corporate image has become slightly tainted as of late -- some might argue that recent launch events are to blame, but the company has a different culprit in mind: LG. This latest accusation relates to the company's position in the all-too-competitive home appliance space. Samsung has filed a lawsuit against LG in South Korea, targeting online advertisements that cited information that the company claims to be incorrect. You see, last year, LG told the public that its own refrigerator offered the highest capacity, but according to the suit, that badge of honor belongs to Samsung. This, of course, follows an LG suit against Samsung for its own promotional video on YouTube last year. 50 billion Korean won are at stake this time around, which works out to roughly $45 million -- perhaps just enough for Samsung to recoup the costs of its massive Radio City Galaxy S 4 spectacle.

It's not about silly frigdes, Samsung's pissed at LG's silent support for Apple and potentially some OLED issues thanks to ex-LG employees.

Samsung is one over rated cheap plastic brand. I have S3 and the freaking thing doesnt charge, when I looked that up on the internet, it turned out that all S3 users were facing similar problem and how this faulty piece of **** is considered worlds best fone its beyond me.

Samsung is one over rated cheap plastic brand. I have S3 and the freaking thing doesnt charge, when I looked that up on the internet, it turned out that all S3 users were facing similar problem and how this faulty piece of **** is considered worlds best fone its beyond me.

yes at times Samsung mob refuse to charge, but after repeated efforts it again comes to normal.

I don't own their phones so I can't comment on that but it LG and Samsung front load washers and dryers are terrible products. My first one was an old Maytag that lasted more than 20 years. The Samsung lasted several years and had a lot of problems along the way. If you have an old washer/dryer, fix the motor before getting a new one.

Samsung's corporate image has become slightly tainted as of late -- some might argue that recent launch events are to blame, but the company has a different culprit in mind: LG. This latest accusation relates to the company's position in the all-too-competitive home appliance space. Samsung has filed a lawsuit against LG in South Korea, targeting online advertisements that cited information that the company claims to be incorrect. You see, last year, LG told the public that its own refrigerator offered the highest capacity, but according to the suit, that badge of honor belongs to Samsung. This, of course, follows an LG suit against Samsung for its own promotional video on YouTube last year. 50 billion Korean won are at stake this time around, which works out to roughly $45 million -- perhaps just enough for Samsung to recoup the costs of its massive Radio City Galaxy S 4 spectacle.

:lol:All I can say is LG is the poor drowning company that can't make things right so now come join other sheeps to give bad name to a company going sky high. There is no point in calling fanboys everyone know LG mobile and electronics is considered shyt across the globe no matter what they release apart from TVs i would credit them little.

Samsung is one over rated cheap plastic brand. I have S3 and the freaking thing doesnt charge, when I looked that up on the internet, it turned out that all S3 users were facing similar problem and how this faulty piece of xxxx is considered worlds best fone its beyond me.

Here comes apple fanboy, what do you want phones to be made of aluminum brick? [did you know aluminum is a cheap material now a days, it was expensive up till 60's now a days it's common update your knowledge]. Maybe it's your phone you treated it like yourself and it went bad because the other 45+ million phones are going fine treat yourself and phone nice other wise what you said you would be considered that.

Here comes apple fanboy, what do you want phones to be made of aluminum brick? [did you know aluminum is a cheap material now a days, it was expensive up till 60's now a days it's common update your knowledge]. Maybe it's your phone you treated it like yourself and it went bad because the other 45+ million phones are going fine treat yourself and phone nice other wise what you said you would be considered that.

Sony fan actually......what part of me saying that "a lot of people across the globe are facing the same problem", did you not understand? A little reasearch wouldnt hurt. Your petty rants are an indication that you are on high dose of biased/sponsored reviews and have no personal experience of the product in question.

Sony fan actually......what part of me saying that "a lot of people across the globe are facing the same problem", did you not understand? A little reasearch wouldnt hurt. Your petty rants are an indication that you are on high dose of biased/sponsored reviews and have no personal experience of the product in question.

Well for that you'll have to dig more how much personal experience I have with phones and satellite phones. Maybe you have not read my posts I am also critic of Samsung but unlike apple fanboys that makes apple phone something alien technology and design brick it is brick it will be and yes i have used it in the days of 3/3GS and never went back to close source idevicea my money goes to Android and Windows Phones. If you come across something faulty return it and get a replacement under warranty unless you are buying those non warranty products because they cost less than the fault is someones. I was once a Sony fan but I think the new phone coming soon is great looking phone still its not in real competition to Sammy and Apple.

Haters gonna hate Samsung but I am waiting to pick up my S4. No great fan of Samsung or other smartphone companies but will come to my own conclusion - Did the same last year with Ipad and feel it is a piece of overhyped s**t. Will pass on my own judgement about S4 later this year.

Well for that you'll have to dig more how much personal experience I have with phones and satellite phones. Maybe you have not read my posts I am also critic of Samsung but unlike apple fanboys that makes apple phone something alien technology and design brick it is brick it will be and yes i have used it in the days of 3/3GS and never went back to close source idevicea my money goes to Android and Windows Phones. If you come across something faulty return it and get a replacement under warranty unless you are buying those non warranty products because they cost less than the fault is someones. I was once a Sony fan but I think the new phone coming soon is great looking phone still its not in real competition to Sammy and Apple.
You have no idea the kind of freaking sounds i am hearing atm while trying to charge that damned S3. Here is something for you to have a look at
Galaxy s3 doesn't charge?
Samsung Galaxy S3 Sudden Death Syndrome
Samsung S3 won't charge on mains charger - Android Forums
These are some of the links where you can see that this problem is pretty common and samsung hasnt even bothered to address it. I donot owe my loyalties to any company in particular, but as far as i am concerned from now onwards samsung is a no go for me....besides the Exynos processors werent impressive at all, but that is the least of my concerns.

I owned Samsung product before and made a resolution of not buying Samsung phone ever again until they come up with a device with decent built quality. Hopefully HTC will make the next nexus phone.

I owned Samsung product before and made a resolution of not buying Samsung phone ever again until they come up with a device with decent built quality. Hopefully HTC will make the next nexus phone.

HTC has good phones but there are certain flaws -

1. They have builtin irreplaceable batteries - which would mean after 500 charges the batteries will become weak and you might have to throw away the phone - that would mean in less than 1 1/2 years.
2. Couple of their phones especially offered in US does not have Microsd card slot.
3. Their User interface sucks bigtime and they have locked up the bootloader unlike Samsung which was shrewd to allow and closely partner with Cyanogenmod to allow their version as well knowing its software sucks as well.

- But HTC developing for google would be better as google will control what is going into the phone as software and it will get rid of the HTC UI and have the basic android which will make the phone more fluid.

Back
Top Bottom