What's new

For indian interest Awami League imposing 4 times more on RLY Proj

Bangladesh is the only country in the world that first takes grants and soft loans, and then blame the donator & lender for their kindness. We don't care which party is ruling, it is the Govt. of Bangladesh elected by the people of Bangladesh who took it. And if you guys have problem with that, then make it a point to return the money promptly as soon as BNP comes to power, I will keep reminding you along with Idune.

Then kindly don't lecture us about what's good and bad for BD and spout non-sense based on your ignorant assumptions. And don't term every BD argument as Jamati propaganda just bacuse U can't come out of your imaginary fantasy world. The post I quoted was terming us beggars and comparing supa pawa india as IMF.

I don't get why U spend your time arguing about things U have naturally no idea off. Admitting your ignorance about some foreign country is nothing to be ashamed off. Just like the other Indians U also go on spouting non-sense assuming things based on fantasies and living in self made grandeur of a imaginary world centred around India. May be its an Indian thing.

If I get your post correctly- U are asuming India's 1 bn $$ loan was desperately needed by BD and India is IMF. Seriously? It can't get any funnier than that. Beggars can't be choosers?We BDs are begging U? Its your beggar gov that has been begging for access through BD for over 40 years. The shitty loan was pushed down our throat as your have managed to implant your slaves in BD's throne. SO the the billion $$ shit is not measuring up to expectations as most project envisioned under the plan got cancelled due to variety of reasons. And if we needed loan we have excellent donor-recieper relations with IMF/WB/JICA/Japan/UK etc until the current regime ruined it by corruption scams. And another question- when U took aid from IMF I am pretty sure GOI presented the details of the agreement in the parliament as they are accountable to the Indian public. But guess what AL never presented any of the agreement signed with India in the parliament as the whole country is still in dark about what's its all about. They even passed a law/amendment annuling the any need for such accountability. That's should explain a lot why we BDs are opposed to any such indo-awami schemes bound to be based on fraudulence and devious violation of our sovereignty and interest.

Why cry now after the deal is done and the money has been spent?

All you had to do is say no and we would not have given you the final tranche of $200 million grant that we promised. If I recall that 1 billion was reduced to $800 million line of credit and $200 million was given as a grant.

Then kindly don't lecture us about what's good and bad for BD and spout non-sense based on your ignorant assumptions. And don't term every BD argument as Jamati propaganda just bacuse U can't come out of your imaginary fantasy world. The post I quoted was terming us beggars and comparing supa pawa india as IMF.

Well, the money is not a small token, and the money is Indian tax payer's money, it is my money, and his money whom you had quoted. If our hard-earned money that was given to BD was for the benefit of BD, then we are happy for BD. But since it seems from BD members posts that BD is a cash rich country who never needed the money but it was forced to take it; then the simple solution is to return it promptly once the opposition comes to power. If they return the money, then we will understand that BD ACTUALLY never needed it, and we will be happy that our hard-earned money was not wasted. But if they keep the money, then simply accept that BD ACTUALLY needed our grant, and our soft loan at ridiculously low interest rates considering the inflation rates here, and be grateful for that.

Some 30 years back, India took a decision to wind up5% non-BG every year. That left the Indian manufacturers related to MG lines worried.

Why they would be worried? They just needed to slowly discontinue the MG line equipment and increase production of BG line equipment, and I am sure they did just that. When a manufacturer launches a new product, do they become worried about the old production line?....They just modify the production line accordingly.

Through RITES, IRCON and Indians posted in ADB and WB, and by influencing BD officials India ensured BR remained a dumping ground for surplus/used Indian MG eqpt. Reports of old Indian locomotives and other eqpt supplied to us as new have been appearing in our media. Many inquiries were held resulting in nothing.

Why don't you simply accept the hard fact that BD didn't have enough money to upgrade to BG line back then, and BD had to contend with our surplus/used MG equipment, and that's why those "Many inquiries" resulted in nothing.

And since BD is now upgrading to BG, you should be happy about it by the same logic. If not, then ask BNP to cancel such projects when they come, and stop complaining.

Well, the money is not a small token, and the money is Indian tax payer's money,

We don't want indian tax payers money anywhere near Bangladesh. Let alone indian looting scheme using awami league stooges. Which part of that you did not understand?

We don't want indian tax payers money anywhere near Bangladesh. Let alone indian looting scheme using awami league stooges. Which part of that you did not understand?

Return it promptly when BNP comes to power, is it that hard to comprehend?

Return it promptly when BNP comes to power, is it that hard to comprehend?

Now that your looting scheme exposed, we will return all these junk india tried to push plus any left over fund. You can have a blast with that.

Now that your looting scheme exposed, we will return all these junk india tried to push plus any left over fund. You can have a blast with that.

And I will make it a point to remind you this everyday after BNP comes to power.

Good to know you are indian govt paid agent working so hard.

Says who? One who became a "Elite Member" by posting 8195 craps so far?

Don't worry! I will be very happy to do that free of cost. And even if MY GOVT. pays me for that, what's your problem? Much better than wasting money on some silly bigmouths. You have made enough nonsense threads about this $1 billion package and fictitious Indian conspiracies, now we will see if your favorite BNP can afford to return it or not, just waiting for it to come to power.

Man these jamatis are really stupid.
Says who? One who became a "Elite Member" by posting 8195 craps so far?

Don't worry! I will be very happy to do that free of cost. And even if MY GOVT. pays me for that, what's your problem? Much better than wasting money on some silly bigmouths. You have made enough nonsense threads about this $1 billion package and fictitious Indian conspiracies, now we will see if your favorite BNP can afford to return it or not, just waiting for it to come to power.

Bad mouthing India has become a habit for these BNP stooges and they come here to lecture us how we are forcing this loan down their throats. Funny thing is they don't have any clue as to what is to their benefit. If this package which comes with $200 million grant is so wrong because it helps Indian companies please return it asap.

If this package which comes with $200 million grant is so wrong because it helps Indian companies please return it asap.

$200 million was for keeping indian stooge Awami league in power, nothing to do with Bangladesh, period.

$200 million was for keeping indian stooge Awami league in power, nothing to do with Bangladesh, period.
I was under the impression that this money was to be used for the Padma bridge project which was dogged by corruption and no lender wanted to finance it.

I was under the impression that this money was to be used for the Padma bridge project which was dogged by corruption and no lender wanted to finance it.

Nope, the loan was given to build the necessary infrastructure that would facilitate the proposed transit to North East, with railway being the priority!

Nope, the loan was given to build the necessary infrastructure that would facilitate the proposed transit to North East, with railway being the priority!

What transit? We are doing it through Myanmar for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom